You are a true Monster Hunter World™: Iceborne™

You are a true Monster Hunter World™: Iceborne™

Attached: 1568216896527.jpg (427x194, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18686568
imgur.com/gallery/KBCOpmh
youtu.be/WZvNZjRSD3g
youtu.be/wYaDb8MKR7Q?t=93
youtu.be/DIka8k_Pd8U?t=242
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What HBG mods are people running in IB?

Is Guts a regular deco yet

>durr Guiding Lands heavily encourages turns rooms!!
Fuck off man. Nothing about Guiding Lands encourages anything of the sort. I love MHW and IB but SOS poisoned any and all chances of "turns" rooms from ever coming back. Nobody talks. Nobody replies. Nobody pay attention to room goals or targets. Nobody is doing turns rooms unless they're with a pre-organized group of buddies who know each other beforehand or grouped up on discord or some shit.

Do mantles drop from normal MR monsters?

Haha mad

Why wouldn't they?

Just making sure. I've hunted Zingore into extinction but it refuses to drop his.

You are a true Dark Soul™ III™

>Just killed Ruiner Nerg
>Still crafting parts with ??? on them
Who am I supposed to find and how the fuck do I find them?

You are doing investigations, right? Gold boxes have way higher rates for mantles and such than anything else. I got 3 fulgur anjanath mantles at once yesterday from gold boxes.

I've been in multiple turn rooms, the fuck you on?

Yes and some people have won the lottery multiple times. What's your point?

I'm not mad. Not even close. You're just fucking stupid if you think Guiding Lands will fix the damage SOS did to social interaction in MH

Good for you. Stuff your anecdotes up your ass.

Attached: DYP1QXzUMAE5GNQ.jpg (1600x960, 147K)

I still dont get how the guiding lands work, would hunting in another person's zone level up and de-level your zones or just the host's?

>I HAVEN'T JOINED ONE! THAT MEANS EVERYONE HATES IT TOO!
Shove it up your ass.

Attached: 1565990771459.png (500x427, 300K)

I don't have any for him sadly.

Hate has nothing to do with it. MHW doesn't have enough co-operation or communication between players for turns rooms to be a "thing" people do.

You're retarded. End of story.

>Diablos charge is a 1 shot in GL
Big moves like supernova, divebomb, nerg headsmash, kirin thunderstrike being 1 shots is 100% fine.
But diablos's most common move that he will literally spam alongside dig when enraged to the point you can't hit him is retarded.
This move will literally hit you even when behind him like all shitbox charges.
And its raw damage so you can't takr any skills beyond vitality which he'll still 1 shot you.

The endgame is not built around "meta". defense skills are expected.

Banbaro DBs with 2pc Namielle outdamages both Beotodus and Velkhana even with 4pc Silver Los.

Late reply 'cause I'm a Yea Forumsartan that's watching the Burrs ravage the Redskins's asshole on live television.

Yes, silly. Do investigations if you want rare drops. They hand e'm out like candy. Don't have an investigation? Go join someone else's.

No one has any excuse to complain about rares - especially large elder dragon gems. You actually have more than 3 monsters to farm for them now.

It's a charm now.

why? just eat for moxie instead

Why does Lunastra have so much god damn health? What the fuck

Guys, I'm really bummed lately.
I've been playing like complete SHIT.
To have an idea, I just triple carted to shara.... three times in a row. He's not even hard and I quickly learned the moveset.

It's just me being impatient and doing retarded mistakes. Lately I feel like I can't finish a quest without carting once or twice. It's actually affecting my pride a little, since I p,ay those games since forever, on the psp, and never had that much of a problem. Always played solo too.

got to sniffing, also send your safari cats out to an area where he lives and they can sniff for you too.

Nigga just keep fighting. I was stuck on Shara for a whole day until I pussed out and SOS'd it. I'm a fucking lancer too

Not that guy, but Shara is a really bad match up for lance.

Literally what skills after vitality will stop you from getting 1 shot by basic moves like diablos charge at 200 hp?

Guts and Moxie stack

evasion skills, stun resistance, tremor, earplugs ETC. Not that hard

Also, aug your shit

>tfw getting walled by tempered teostra
I'm never going to make it

Attached: 1357027401045.gif (320x331, 43K)

I'm literally too shit to solo extremoth with MR gear
Also fuck capcom for creating this monster

Can we please use a different acronym for Guiding Lands?

Her weak spot is unreachable unless she's tripped over. Why? Because Capcom didn't properly test the fight.

GuLa
Gulag

>Just have 4 players go a entire diablos fight without ever getting hit by the monsters most used move.

Attached: 15691034815071.jpg (379x348, 43K)

played most of world using CB, dual blades, LS and HBG/LBG.

what weapon should I move towards now?

Attached: 9-23-2019_7-49-40_PM-nuajqrcf.png.jpg (320x180, 19K)

I'm still messing around with it since I just hit MR4 myself, but for me it's
>Wyvernheart Damage upgrade
>Slap on some Shields for that bitch
>Bitches love shields

fuck

Attached: 9-23-2019_7-49-40_PM-nuajqrcf.png.jpg (1646x926, 232K)

What do you guys think are the worst match ups for each weapon?
For Lance I would say Lunastra is pretty bad because of all the blue stuff and the nova.
For Hammer Jho is easily the worst fight, his head is just a bit too high and he moves around too much.

fuck off listfag
you lost

>Go join someone else's
Nobody ever has any investigations up when I'm looking for them. It's always a ghost town online for some reason.

EVERYTHING has a bad matchup against Lunastra

Swax
Gunlance
Hunting horn

I'm using Vaal beta set with the alpha helmet and waist for edge fashion.
Can I actually make it useful by shoving some shit into it or is it fucked?

Attached: 1565261300537.jpg (351x339, 189K)

MHW is the best MH game. There's no turns rooms and Guiding Lands does NOTHING to change that.

The fact you're trying to scapegoat about listfag is basically admitting defeat btw. I accept your concession.

Just dodge and poke his ankles when you can until he calms his ass down
Poison and Paralysis or traps also help
It's just like old times, unfortunately

he's a bitch but it's not impossible. the worst part of it is that he can just spin around 180 degrees and immediately charge.

Depends on your decorations and weapons. If you use something with high affinity and natural white then you don't have to worry so much about decos.

Yea, it's even worse. It's random until bait goes online.

what the fuck does listfag even mean?

>there's no turn rooms
So how do you explain the turn room I'm in right now?

he's not wrong that there has to be something they can do to improve the overall matchmaking. right now it's a joke and there's no sense in defending it.

Good fortune. You can't just go find or start one. They aren't a thing.

It's a scapegoat for anyone who dares criticize World.

>he's
you really think that'll fool anyone

Why couldn't Artillery Level 5 be on any set but Zorah's?
It's so ugly.

not him, but I'm in one too. There are pages of this for MR100 and beyond

Attached: 1552591476331.png (628x552, 430K)

Sure you can. Just know the search filters or use twitter. JP users tweet out turn rooms all the time. Koreans have started tweeting out turn room IDs as well.
I've been joining JP turn rooms since the beginning of last week.

He was a shitposter who spammed MH threads for the past two years. He only stopped around Iceborne’s launch because people finally learnt to stop replying and to report him instead, and now he just shitposts on /vg/ instead. He was retardedly dedicated, the mods actually said he shitposted just as hard for numerous games and topics, and we know for a fact he’s an Epic Games shill because an image used for shitposting in every single EGS thread was posted here accidentally and an MH shitposting image was used in an EGS thread at the same time. If someone calls you listfag just ignore them, the actual listfag is very easy to spot.

You're probably just tired, take a break, go for a walk/run eat some food and take a nap. Watch how good you play when you wake up refreshed and all the gameplay you just experienced has been committed to memory after sleeping, literally sleep on it, shit works wonders

I love it when fags like you always think they're the majority. Get filtered, bitch

Rooms past MR100 are common sure but they aren't turns rooms. They're just random communal hunting shitfests. Nobody is observing rules or actual "turns"

I built zinogre hbg because someone said railgun and I worked out.

Now wtf am I supposed to do with it, it ain't the shit for sticky spam is it?

Attached: source (2).gif (384x216, 268K)

It's the best damn decision Capcom has ever done to address the endgame issue. Only the top hunters can survive it
>tempered EDs can 1-2 shot you unless you're not a metaslave
>Guiding Lands pander to comfy group hunting, which makes soloshitter seethe
>can create turn rooms that doesn't have some shmuck leave midway after his turn
>ALL the endgame gear requires materials for ALL the monsters in Guiding Lands ONLY
>investigations is only for deco farming
It's perfect and it should stay and expand upon

Attached: 1566697404015.jpg (512x384, 34K)

>fight target for 10 seconds
>Deviljho appears
>target immediately changes areas
>Deviljho follows
>repeat for 30 minutes
Poop didn't do shit as it just made both of them change locale. Was this always like this or did they fuck with the AI?

All I ask for is a room where people actually use the guild hall. I don't care if everyone spams SOS. I just want a lively guild hall again.

Why does Capcom keep adding mechanics like SOS and GL to punish me for using the guild hall?

You can just admit you don't know how to find turn rooms or got kicked from one for not following the rules.

Wow did you even read my fucking initial post? Of course you can go on reddit or twitter and find turns. But as I already said, you aren't gonna just boot up IB and start up a turns room without putting in some work. Back in 4U you could just start a room and do turns. No twitter or whatever other cancer needed.

>GL user
>keep getting fucked up by Shara and not being credit to team
>change to GS
>don't get carted
They really took a big shit on defensive playstyles this time round.

Good thing I join /mhg/ lobbies since the beginning. Never had this issue, never will

Attached: 1519272907887.png (540x250, 66K)

I'm playing GU, what's some good armor for GS and LS?
I just beat Valstrax for the first time to give you an idea of where I'm at.

Nah, but lemme know the moment you realize you're retarded for thinking GL encourages or enables turns rooms. It doesn't. At all.

not everybody is a mindless sycophant like you sweety

cope bibiwa

Val set's damn good

BING BING WAHOO

Just post the list of turn rooms so that this guy can shut up. Holy hell what a whiny bitch

Attached: 1566167414622.gif (1204x676, 3.19M)

>tfw pc

Attached: 1564770359718.jpg (347x385, 86K)

What's wrong with being a solo player?

Cool, but see you missed an important part in your sperg episode about twitter.
>just know the search filters
I mean, people have literally shared the search filters in these threads for the JP and KR turn rooms. The rules for them have been shared too.

Gunlance

Please somebody post the mentos meme. His face always makes laugh because looks like a horny yet comical demon and hes promoting fucking mentos.

>how to find

there is no way to find rooms outside of organizing a group outside of the game. it's not some secret technique. why are some of you faggots so needlessly obstinate?

Only because you said please

Attached: 1564706522144.png (411x409, 259K)

>there is no way to find rooms outside of organizing a group outside of the game
lmao this is the kind of fag that hits auto matchmake only confirmed

you're right, the matchmaking is perfect. what was i thinking?

>switching language in the MH session menu is too much
This guy keeps getting worse.

Attached: 1519857911290.jpg (600x800, 48K)

>he uses auto matchmaking instead of search filters then complains about turn rooms not existing
Way to out yourself faggot

yeah i'm sure that'll do it!

>he thinks posting turns rooms counters my argument.
The argument is that turns isn't being enabled or encouraged by GL. Which is a fucking inarguable FACT.

If you need to agree on speshul snowflake filter terms to make tyrns rooms, then you aren't fucking being "heavily encouraged" to make turns rooms. Pretty simple.

>he actually uses the matchmaking
biggest retard of the day

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190923221533.webm (960x540, 2.76M)

Thank you very much. I love that expression.

i'm sure you guys are a blast to play with

What is the best endgame LS?
Is Ruinergi's any good?

best is shara, ruiner/goldian is good if you dont want to put handi and master's touch on your set

They can fall and beak their neck!

Can you help me in my quest Yea Forums?, I was talking to one of my friends the other day and Monster Hunter came up, upon which he said he had gotten the game upon release, went against Great Jagras with a gun and found it frustrating and never touched it again, but that he still wanted to understand what the hype was about, sp he may be willing to give it another go.

I was thinking of showing him what I love most about MH by showing him a really thrilling endgame fight. What monster encapsules best the thrill of combat in monster hunter?

My list of possible candidates includes:
>Savage Jho
>Namielle
>Seething Bazel
>Brachy
>Ebony Odoge
>Shrieking Legiana
>Glavenus
>Zinogre

I was also considering Velkhana and Nergigante, but I think it wouldn’t be a good idea to spoil the flagships, even if they are amazing. My other idea was just letting him choose.

I’m also taking advice on other cool stuff to show (armor maybe?) or how to go about things in general.

Attached: CBAD4788-3FAE-4AD7-997B-F1B55B3AA860.jpg (1024x581, 126K)

>speshul snoflake filter terms
Yes, it's so difficult to make a room with the filters for locale and objective. Truly, special snowflake. It's incredibly difficult to hit down on the d-pad to pick filter search too; damn you capcom you should auto matchmake me straight to turn rooms.

Is it really? I mean it looks cool as fuck, but having -3 on all elements sans Dragon doesn't seem good.
Fuck off to one of your dozen shitposting threads

Anyone else having trouble with making the salvage deviljho optional quest pop up?
I have captured him and everything and I still don't have it

Attached: 1568232052843.jpg (640x497, 292K)

Seconded
Hunting horn is a true Chad weapon
When you toot your horn in the monsters face buffing your team and dealing massive head damage is just the ultimate form of disrespect

bibiwa

I'd say Glav just because of how visually cool the fight is, I was so hype the first time I saw him sharpening his tail with his teeth
Also nice get

Setting room objectives doesn't turn it into a turns room you fuckwit. People will still just join, fight a couple monsters and then leave.

Huh? What does the search engine have to do with any of this?

BING BING WAHOO

People did that in old turn rooms too you retard. Selfish fags that don't follow the rules have always existed.

>play 4U for the night
>help some guy with Fire Drill
>Brachydios should be fun. I haven't hunted old Brachy in like two years
>mfw he enranged the instant someone touched him
>mfw he started comboing turns into jab blasts
>mfw the run

People think THIS is easier than World Brachy? Are they sniffing shit?

Attached: 1568656939145.png (250x250, 46K)

bibiwa

Except that in older games you could slowly accumulate people who knew what was up. Nowadays thanks to 13 million and SOS nobody acts like that. They're ALL just pump and dump dickheads. People nowadays don't even REACT if you try to communicate too so good luck teaching or recruiting.

>make glavenus IG bro it's good
>hunt HR puki and dodo for like an hour
>upgrade to glav
>only 1 decoration slot
why is this allowed

Attached: 1525286478963.png (621x588, 699K)

I-is it too late to get into MHW
Is anyone still even playing at lower ranks

>Bing Bing Wahoo Brachydios

No fucking shit. Brachy never skips leg day with jumps like those.

It's a high risk high reward set. It's even banned on TAs so its that good

What about the Shara IG?
Looks good

nigger what the fuck are you on?

Sounds like you're the only one that doesn't know what's up. No one uses SOS flares in turn rooms because they're all in the room together dumb shit.

new monster hunter fans will say anything to defend all the dumb shit in world

I can make that but I need a fire elemental weapon

I see some people playing, I'm playing with a friend guiding him though low rank rn

bing

bibiwa

Both. GL is really meant for multiplayer.

>want to play in fun lobbies with Yea Forums or /mhg/
>can't because I play on Xbone
>have to wait for January to get a good room

It's not like Xbox MHW is even remotely dead. I'll just get bullied for even posting a room.

>replying to shitposting AND falseflagging
welp, we're getting moved to /vg/ soon

Attached: 1519431146158.png (400x400, 196K)

The only thing keeping 4U brachy from being the hardest is his fist hitzones being nerfed to weak point tier. World brachy doesn't do the double horn slam, the quick wakeup trap punch, the four hit combo, etc.

What's the reward for helping LR/HR players as MR?

Attached: 1569221371840.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

What is all this I'm hearing about diablos? the MR version oneshots you?
i'm a pc player and I've solo'd the ATs and have all the full armorsets but regular diablos is the single hardest monster in the entire game for me if I'm not using lance or something. nothing even compares to how hard that fight is besides maybe lunastra. and you're telling me it's even harder in IB?

Attached: 1568959873198.jpg (894x1024, 135K)

4U Brachydios is easy as fuck.
3U Brachy > Iceborne > 4U

Ive gotten gold tickets

bibiwa

They can't/won't be able to initiate that without social media. So again back to my first point: Guiding Lands does FUCKING NOTHING to encourage turns rooms. I also never implied people SOS for turns. It's just that SOS existing at all has irreparably changed how people behave and think.

>finally got brute tiggy to spawn after resetting like 10 times
>sniffed the fuck out of his tracks
>no investigations
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do people say 3u brchy was hard? It was pretty easy for me

Iceborne Brachydios has trouble hitting you in the first place. He also folds like a lawn chair if you don't spam clutch claw on him like a retard.

Your point is flawed because you don't even know how to get into turn rooms and insist you know how they work. Turn rooms exist, people are in them, and all you say is "no bro those aren't actually turn rooms" even though they are.

Bless SOS

Because tribabs

Bros... NGL... Namielle is kinda cringe.
Shitzones as bad as lunastra
All of its attacks cover the arms and head and those are the only spots.
Its wings hitbox is massive and constantly blocks your view.
Every attack is centered around the arms and head and unlike other beam attacks namielles will hit you if you're under the head and not to the side.
And its other beam attacks it backpedals during them so if you tey to hug the arms or chest you get hit.
I don't want to play draw GS. But if that's how it be.

Anyone else clutch claw a passing pterodactyl and eat a direct hit from your actual target?
The overly aggressive wildlife is annoying. Those vale birds in the GL constantly harass me when gathering and fly away when I pull my weapon out

Hmmm, I was hoping for more replies to have a diversity of opinions. Guess I’ll suggest Glavenus but ultimately let him do a more or less blind pick.

Any other suggestions user?

>bros...
every time

Is Evasion +5 overkill? How many points do I need to safely roll through everything?

>Bros...
>NGL...
>le cringe xD
Awful post. kys.

No what I'm saying is that Guiding Lands isn't encouraging anything. The map and mechanocs do nothing to encourage turns. At all. Not even a little. Also that turns rooms are super rare and have to be carefully and specifically sought out. Which is all true.

Tip: if a monster is going to sleep in that area, fucking kill the birds. I can’t even tell how many times fucking Raphinos has waked up the monster before I was ready. Not even the Girros Gang is so aggravating. Thabk god it is a Rotten Vale thing.

>hilariously low rage thresholds even for a third gen monster
>massive hitboxes when enraged
>high damage output
>pounders being a pain in the ass to break
>by far the most aggressive monster in the game. People who bring Shakas find out the hard way that Brachy gives zero shits about taunt

Give me Freedom Unite Garuga or Copper Blangonga over Gen 3 Brachy anyday.

You're probably missing parts from tempered monsters you haven't killed yet. I never fought a tempered Pukei until after Ruiner.

>do nothing to encourage turns
>can't max out more than 2 regions
fucking retard

>Which is all true.
in your head, maybe. Notice how nobody's agreeing with you? should give you a nice indication that you're full of shit

Attached: 1477358643486.jpg (377x356, 22K)

What are some of your favorite turf wars?
Nerg vs Teostra is one of mine, the way Nerg just sumo slam Teostra is amazing.

Attached: 1568312157089.png (406x476, 242K)

ALRIGHT user
SELL YOUR DREAM CROSSOVER EVENT TO CAPCOM
Lost Planet 2 please god capcom I'll wear snow pirate layered armor until the day I die just give us a sign

Attached: snow pirate'.jpg (700x1050, 113K)

Why do people talk up copper blango like it's harder than the regular one

It hops around less and its head and tail hitboxes aren't laughably tiny, as long as you don't stand directly in front of it like a retard you'll be fine

IB Brachy turns his whole body into a hitbox with a punch AND now has access to a room wide ranged attack.
He has no problem hitting you at all.
4U Brachy has bronchiectasis. Which is to say he's just a easier version of 3U.

Diablos vs Glavenus. Everyone thought she loses another turf war only for her to fling Glavenus over the top like she's Heracross.

Namielle vs Savage Pickle

Now, I am a tribab, but I went back to FU and 100% that game and I STILL got torn a new one in 3U by Brachy.

Although that might be because I mained Gunlance in that game which was kind of a nightmare because you’d get slimeblight if you tried to block.

That doesn't encourage turns. It just makes the potential grind infinite so that you can't just be maxed out forever.

This is Yea Forums. You're all fucking single digit IQ retards. Try a different fallacy.

and lets not forget that his slimes take more time to detonate, leading to the area being covered in slime

>everyone is dumb but me!!!!
ahahahahaha

kys retard

Cope
This monsters cancer if you don't have a counter.

I mentioned those two in particular because they are just extremely annoying to fight while still being very aggressive monsters. Come on man, I mentioned the easiest iteration of Garuga. That should've tipped you off.

Attached: 1564173765967.jpg (314x263, 12K)

>ALL OF YOU ARE RETARDED. I AM THE ONLY GENIUS IN HERE!
bad case of ego right there

>pc
>playing regular world to help with he wait
>nothing to do
>friends all stopped playing long ago
>just sitting in an empty lobby hunting the same old tempered monsters while everyone plays with all the new stuff
Playing this game just depresses me now.

Attached: hmm.png (2048x1152, 1.23M)

Sekiro.
Guardian Ape is basically a very creepy Congalala already, so why not just put it in the game?

Attached: 66D6E9FE-2A12-43A5-90B4-11D59A99C3EA.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

same

Come back to 4U. We still have players.

emulate one of the older games.

You went from
>doesn't exist
to
>super rare
Notice how you're backsliding because you're a fucking idiot?

Play something else

Gonna be honest I never went further back than F2, so I don't really know how hellish he was when introduced and have always seen him as a mildly annoying rathian offshoot

Why complain when this is easily remedied with buying a used ps4 or bone version?

Just try and let him understand what you like about it, I guess. Try and make him interested in the series so that he'll want to keep playing on his own, and help him out if he has any questions.

Hey Anons, just checking to see if I’m well prepared to take Namielle on. I may be overdoing it a bit but better safe than sorry.
>inv4 why didn’t you take a screenshot
Because I’m not on PC and I’m fucking lazy, chastise me later and just tell me if I’m good to go or not.

Attached: F8CC0026-063C-4652-BF58-164B49802D66.jpg (2896x2896, 2.93M)

Post ending in 7 tells me which weapon I learn next, except for SnS DB or LS (already play some and others I don't care for).

Fairly certain the people being oneshot are still running HR gear or refusing to use utility skills. I cobbled together a set of MR gear to cheese her with the lance, and I ate quite a few unblocked charges. Hits like a truck and the followup will definitely kill you, but far from a one-shot
The problem is charge>dig>explodefromground is repeated over and over again, it's awful

GL

You know there's literally a screenshot button right

Yeah, when I said I was lazy I meant that I was too lazy to do that and transfer it onto my PC

can you farm screamer sacs and spam those to stop it in its tracks? does the tempered version build resistance like with flashpods?
i'm not a big proponent of spending several hundred dollars to start over my 400 hour save file.

I'd say either Glav, Zinogre or Savage Jho. Each fight is pretty exciting and visually they are all pretty impressive too. Personally I'd go with Zinogre. Hes one of the most popular monsters for a reason.

Cringing lands tempereds deal a fuckton of damage.
You HAVE to take defense skills and vs elementless monsters that 1 shot even at 200hp no skills will help Execpt never getting hit.
The problem is when that 1 shot move is a regular move that it spams.

Velkhana or Namielle vs Savage Jho. Fuckers do a kaiju beam clash.

That's why you make a throwaway Twitter or whatever to upload game screenshots to.

>cringing lands
Cringe.

>actively defending nobody joining rooms for hunts
>actively defending SOS only
>actively defending going on some chinks tweeter or leddit for turn rooms

Seems to me like Capcom tried to balance the game around 200HP again and failed.

You're not supposed to take defensive skills just to play the game in any MH prior to World bar Shen Gaoren's tremor. They exist to either add convenience or give you a situational boost to your DPS. Capcom seems to have lost sight of that.

>DUDE EVERYTHING'S DYING TOO FAST
>okay fixed it
>NOOO TOO HARD
>LOL STILL META SETS
>okay fixed that
>NOOOOO MY META SETS
you're not even grasping at straws, you're reaching

Attached: 1211523485930.jpg (608x448, 31K)

Is grinding those event quests the best way to get MR? I just want to unlock Ruiner Nerg.

Tempered guiding lands Elders give the most rank out of anything in the game.

I’m pretty sure you’re more than prepared, user. This is Namielle we’re talking about, not fucking Shara Ishvalda or ruiner nerg. She’s the easiest ED right besides Black Veil Vaal so just keep your guard up and avoid her AOE attack that she does like once.
Happy hunting!

Attached: CXkUroOW8AEbA0H.png (583x736, 182K)

they fixed the meta issue, the endgame issue, and the monster health issue. Stay mad

>durrrr I won’t take the time to learn this monster so it sucks
kys

STARCRAFT
FUCK EVERYTHING A FUCKING ZERG HIVE JUST GOT SHAT SOMEWHERE ON THE ROTTEN VALE AND NOW THE ZERG ARE moderately competing for resources with the wildlife because MH is some tough shit that can out-zerg them
THERE'S A FUCKING SPACESHIP ON ASTERA WITH COOL ALIENS NOW GO FIGHT A MOTHERFUCKING ARCH-TEMPERED ULTRALISK
ZERGLING POOGIE

Those are after ruiner though

That cat could claw her eyes out!

There was nothing wrong with meta sets. Capcom could've just fixed the health and called it a day. Hell, you could argue that meta sets were fixed with the buffs to element, crit draw, hunting horns in general, KO, artillery, agitator, and normal/pierce shots. There's a shitload of diversity in offensive sets right now.

There IS a problem with OHKO meta. The vast majority of the community loathed ATs because of this shit. All this shows is that Capcom has learned nothing from vanilla World.

can someone explain what the fuck this means

>There was nothing wrong with meta sets
ARE WE GONNA FORGET THE WHOLE DRACHEN BITCHING? I'm done replying to you. I've had enough of this shit

Attached: 1564342115247.jpg (418x482, 52K)

bing bing wahoo, he is trying to shitpost

>bibiwa poster got banned

Thank fucking Christ

ok so either mods or the faggot himself deleted it
What the fuck is bibiwa

Just watch that vid that gets linked of that hbg absolutely tearing teostra to pieces.

>Actively trying to deny something is real after getting blown the fuck out
lmao

>had to go back and genocide Kulu Ya-Ku's just so i could try out a weapon tree that seems cool

Attached: 1507092028000.png (606x480, 121K)

hmmmm

Of course thats what it means.
Of course.

bi-ng bi-ng wa-hoo

Attached: Crabman.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

How is bibiwa in any way supposed to be an insult for monster hunter related threads.
Ive played the game since FU on psp, all the 3ds games, and now I play on xbox and pc. You guys are some fucking retards.

some tickets, some decos, a trophy, 3 pendants.

bi wa bi

any specific way to get those pendants or just get them eventually by helping them

Do we even know how many pendants there are? I've only gotten the basic craftable ones and the bronze one for killing tempered beotodus.

GU is my favorite solely for the roster, and I fucking hate Nintendo with a fiery passion for stealing MH and killing the Vita. These retards physically cannot comprehend how to be unbiased.

Attached: 1547961153122.jpg (410x515, 22K)

It's falseflagging all criticism of World as angry nintendo nerds who can't play the game

So tell me, how does being forced to take certain skills make the game better as opposed to simply making more viable choices?

Nobody likes having to slot in health boost 3. This is not a choice for more than 90% of the playerbase. You have to understand that not everyone is perfect - people do get hit. You probably do too and are unwilling to admit it. Are you really okay with standard attacks being OHKOs? We have reached the point where the game is becoming more of a chore and less fun overall. Tempered elders are not fun.

If you want to flex your epeen and brag about how World has by far the hardest endgame in the series because tempered elders have damage output that makes Fatalis cry, then go right ahead. Just remember that World's endgame was and still is textbook artificial difficulty.

Sounds about right. If you have any legitimate criticism of the game its all bibiwa and listfag comparisons

Jho is a real faggot about chasing you. My first World savage jho chased me a good mike or two on foot til I said fuckit and went to camp theb flew elsewhereto finish my hubt. Then he showed up at the end to slap me off a cliff as I was carving my kill. Thanks jho, that last carve was probably a mantle

I know theres: the basic clogh ones, a bone pendant and ore pendant for each reigon of the guiding lands, and a bronze, silver, and gold hunter symbols. Also the hunter helper onws

at least 30 of them.
It's like 10, 20, and 30 quests to get the 3 pendants. The host cannot be a master rank player. And I think there's some condition like if you join too late into the hunt it might not count.

HAHA, BIBIWA
YOU REALLY BTFO'D HIM
GOOD JOB

>Nobody likes having to slot in health boost 3
you don't speak for everyone. You keep doing this all the time for years. You keep talking as if everyone agrees with you despite the contrary. I think its time to end that mindset of yours
strawpoll.me/18686568

Attached: 1454043733231.jpg (303x311, 63K)

Here's a bunch of, but not all pendants - imgur.com/gallery/KBCOpmh

boy, that was easy

Attached: 1543581865369.png (153x18, 1K)

>legitimate

>already 5 on yes
boy he's gonna be seething real hard right now that his imaginary world got shattered

How does K+M feel in this game?

How the fuck can you solo cancerous shit like AT Luna and still have trouble with Blos? Just sheath your weapon and walk out of the way of its charge and use screamer pods, bruh.

>for years

Health boost passed 150 is less than two years old...

Didnt realize the game was universally accepted as perfect. My bad.

nice reading comprehension

>Zinogre HBG
>2 shield
>2 close range attack up
>1 recoil assist

They couldve made the numbers 500 for all I care as long as they scaled the damage up the same way. Its really just the fact that decos give you extra health, not the actual numbers.

luna can be figured out as long as you avoid puddles and abuse farcasters.
diablos is just too fucking stupid, too fucking fast, and has gigantic hitboxes that extend meters to each side. I will never ever get used to fighting that piece of shit.

>tfw you have to kill a Low Rank monster for mats with your rank 11 weapon

Attached: newjack.jpg (620x368, 11K)

I don't get it, why does Guiding Lands exist, what am I getting from this dumb meme?

>that one vote
Embarrassing

Attached: Untitled.png (694x343, 13K)

>making a poll about the endgame during the honeymoon phase

Every fucking game. You retards don't know any better. I'll see you fags in a year only to say I told you so. Again.

Play late at night when the Asian players are online

>honeymoon phase
I'll take that as your concession

>honeymoon phase
I've seen that phrase way too many times to know this is a shitposter's cope

Attached: 1547606176843.gif (512x287, 2.33M)

Farming Shara gives so much damn research points it is crazy. Even if you lose it shits out points. I will never be low again.

Attached: PS_Messages_20190921_224712.jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

its shitposting
It doesn't have to make sense

If there was an option of "good" or "alright" some people who voted "great" probably wouldve voted thar instead. At least 1 would have.

This is perfect, why didn't we do this before? instant shitpost killer right there.

Now what's the schizo gonna do next?

Attached: 1474497069811.png (320x374, 150K)

Attached: 1563570393135.jpg (2000x1636, 1.38M)

Is this supposed to imply that world is somehow harder now than when MH was on the bibiwa machines? Cuz if so then I dont even know what to say.

Not him, but IB is definitely harder since it forces you to not stick with meta sets chuck full of offense skills

Never was wrong about it. Never will be. I learned this lesson the hard way a decade ago. Enjoy your MR Kulve Taroth power creep and AT event quests.

>he STILL believes Capcom will keep to their word and not bring Taroth and ATs to MR

Its almost like you didnt play the endgame of GU at all

A silent hill crossover in the Rotten Vale would be pretty cool. You start off by going there cause Hunters report seeing weird shit. Then it turns out that there’s something in the miasma, causing you to hallucinate and see spooky stuff like Pyramid Head and the Twins. In the end it turns out that it was a custom monster with a whole new skeleton, like how they made one for Metal Gear, that was fucking with the miasma. Then theres the gear like Pyramid Head GS, Bogeyman Hammer, Robbie the Rabbit palico armor, Silent Hill armor male for Pyramid head and female for the Nurse.

Attached: 05A8C1DF-BAA4-4586-A73A-3755376971D3.jpg (455x600, 49K)

His head is a double break make sure you break it twice and you’ll get it eventually, make sure not to capture. Took me 11 hunts before I got mine

>enter Valor mode
>monster flies off

Attached: 1394077894351.gif (640x360, 2.71M)

>what is silver sol and Valor style

Which is the best ice bow? I'm guessing it is between Legiana, Velk, or Daora?

GU has no endgame

everyone stacked offense skills because everything else was shit

GUIDING LANDS IS SO FUCKING BORING!

Some kind of Dead Space related thing would be cool. Dead series I know but still. Dark Souls for something more recent, idk

>never was wrong
yeah lets forget about sales, difficulty, nerfs etc. Totally forgotten! never wrong!

last pitful reply. You seem to be starving there, especially with those dying GU lobbies

Attached: 1465594210978.gif (320x240, 653K)

Wrong thread?

Nice temporary buff you have there. Be a shame if somebody decided to alternate between screams and electric armor 5 times in a row before flying off then doing it again.

Attached: 1027120284606771200.jpg (600x425, 31K)

What user said
She legit does no damage.
She can't hit you if you're behind her.
BUT
Her only weakspot is the head and frontlegs and all her aoe covers those.

>scarred garuga
>chaotic as hell and never stops
>carpet bombing rapid fire projectiles

I...even had fun fighting him. Fun. Fighting garuga. wat

Attached: 1432865433632.jpg (453x453, 22K)

Its almost like you bibiwa fags are so new you don't even know MH wasnt originally on the bibiwa machines.

bin g

I'm still just making weapons and such so I haven't really touched the guiding lands but let me see if I've got this straight
>kill monsters
>any monsters, as long as they're located in the place you want leveled
>if something you want isn't there you can lure it out, provided you've gotten a lure from fighting other monsters
>breaking parts and collecting shinies helps
>you can't have more than one area maxed out at once
>you can't adjust levels through anything but killing more stuff so getting certain monster spawns can be annoying
>you can go find stuff in other people's guiding lands but if you don't have PS+ you can go suck a fat one
>you will still be farming tempered investigations for decos
Is that about it? Besides the exclusive monsters like zinogre is this all just for augments and charm upgrades?

Attached: 1517707765581.jpg (1600x1080, 182K)

?

bibiwa

I think you can have two areas maxed at once.

It's for augments and charm upgrades yes. Some pendants too.

I think you can max 2 areas at once?
And I think zinogre and the like arent only found in the guiding lands but you have to fight them there first

>literally anything Necromorph related in the MH series
Fuck off, I’m not ready and never will be.

Attached: 805474DE-398C-4F3B-8769-EE73B792335B.jpg (1920x1456, 484K)

Stop replying to shitposters
>but it's funny to see their reaction!
Not an excuse

Attached: 1438521341532.png (286x286, 44K)

Petty much, but traps, and collecting tracks can also h3lp level up areas

iirc, it's basically 18 "points" total split over the 4 regions. They max out at seven.

>played MH since freedom
>excited for vita when it gets announced then released because I thought it'd be the new platform for MH
>want to ask for a vita for my birthday
>later find out there won't be any MH on vita
I'll forever be seething. I love 4U but can't stand playing on the piece of shit that is the 3ds, I don't get how anyone is able to play MH on it. MH could've save the vita

The monsters there give materials for weapon augmentation, and there are monsters exclusive to the area.

I have a dream
that one day mh threads will have no shitposters

Attached: 19139013.jpg (722x600, 112K)

It is funny ONLY after they get deleted

Honestly my problem is that you can wear any armor now since you gotta equip all them defence skills now, but every weapon needs 1 skill to be "complete" I.E g GS and focus. And then you gotta fit in sharpness skills.

"Are you enjoying X game right after release?"

How fucking dense are you motherfuckers? Monster Hunter really is the Call of Duty of Japan. You dumb apes should know better than to trust Capcom games on release after the dumpster fire that was Street Fighter V's post release.

Glass this entire fanbase and the idiot who incited this user to make this brainless strawpoll.

Attached: 1567565989557.png (210x210, 8K)

>Invaded by dark spirit SAVAGE DEVILJHO
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dude just throw a dung pie. lmao

>get to savage deviljho in 4u
>can't be that hard right
>almost every attack is a grab
>grabs last forever
I didn't have fun

We need a Gigeresque Elder Dragon tbqh.

Attached: 7DFBFA37-1DEA-4445-A733-F82F19DF4A99.jpg (286x400, 29K)

>bingU

Attached: Image022.jpg (2613x1872, 1.16M)

Honestly, focus isn't even all that great on GS anymore. It's true that a faster charge is all the better for getting out your draw or TCSs, but the increase in charge speed just doesn't feel that much faster.

You're right about having to gem in HB3 while trying to get sharpness on your set if your weapon is unlucky enough to require handicraft in the first place.

This is why they give ya ruiner weapons, to do away handicraft and slot in defensive skills

>the metal raths can call each other in the guiding lands
Well I got fucked hard and ended up accidentally killing Goldian so there goes that optional arena quest for now

Why did they make them undungable? Shit's annoying when I'm not hunting them

You think they'll add actual jumping sooner or later?

Attached: 1566162973823.jpg (1481x1654, 180K)

Isn't that just a lazy band-aid fix though? "Dude, here's this one sword that does everything so you don't have to make a set for it".

Man, all I ask is for element GS to be good for one game. ONE FUCKING GAME IS ALL I'M ASKING. It would actually give us more than 1-2 GSs per game. Don't give me that "Frostcraft crit element is good" bullshit. I built the damn set and even fucking raw built Icewing, not the fully upgraded Icewing, outdamages every element GS weapon set.

Why?

Lured are the only thing I don’t quite get yet. You only get them from the analysis meters you have to fill right? Also are there specific spots that turf war tracks will consistently show up in?

It's not the first time. They outright gave you an armor set in XX that's for people who don't have a god charm and dont want to bother any other set (Neset Set). Even then, Ruiner's weapons are just convenient, no need to hyperbole

Becauses Raths are so shit that slinging shit at that only makes them stronger.

big brain post right here

I dunno lol
In all seriousness, i doubt they will ever add full on jumping, weapons that rely on verticality like IG already have it implemented into their moveset and ledges and Clutch Claw give enough verticality to weapons that don't need it, adding jumping would be redundant.

Attached: 52398547_p35.jpg (1143x1052, 370K)

I'm sorry. Maybe I overreacted because LBG has that very scenario. Garuga's gun does everything, E V E R Y T H I N G, better than every other bowgun. It has high damage, rapid pierce AND sticky, has very high affinity, and a lv 3 slot. It's like Capcom didn't even try to balance the LBG tree.

MMX crossover for once instead of classic MM

Attached: 66053103_p0.jpg (1680x1320, 927K)

>Z-buster LS and X-Buster LBG/HBG
yes please

Wish I could just melt these monsters down for their spiritvein gems

>Have to do guiding lands to fight yian

God fuck this endgame

Attached: 1566116908118.gif (247x183, 2.21M)

I knew I wasn't the only one thinking this. Ruiner weapons reminded me of that

God I want a neset-like set in Iceborne. I like this sort of shit cause I'm too brainlet to deal with number-crunching. Was awful at it back then since there was no training room and no damage numbers to indicate any change
I getcha. I felt this way with Wyvern Impact back in the base game. Sure its the best designed weapon, but I'd like variety, you know?

Attached: Lagi getting ready for MH6.png (668x554, 92K)

>Z-Buster
Meant Z-Saber god fucking dammit

Attached: 1533397466014.png (815x1692, 112K)

Neset was only made stronger by god charms, though. And with transmog you could still cover it up with anything you wanted.

Just join other people's GL. It's a little rough early cause you got barely any lures or progression

Oh ok, you can fight a deviant over 13 times to get 1 set, farm level 140s for some weapons and armor, or fight tempered elders for streamstones and decorations!

Sure, but it did the job for those that lacked a god charm. Thank fuck for transmog, I can't imagine seeing NOTHING but neset sets. Drachen reminded me of this shit when everyone's wearing them

At least GS had a wonderful balance between Nerg/Jagras/Vaal before Jho's GS came out and ruined everything.

Dragons Dogma because it would fit perfectly

I loved Jho's GS. I'm still mad that Wyvern impact replaced it and savage jho GS is shit

The design's unironically better IMO

Attached: 1519243932464.jpg (400x400, 64K)

I'm going to fly to japan and physically assault Fujioka if I can't wear layered death garon beta by the end of iceborne's update cycle.

Attached: 1535546218400.png (211x205, 50K)

>tfw PC
the wait is killing me, but it'll pay off

Attached: Smug NTR Pinecone.png (237x289, 11K)

Level 3 Forest is incredibly easy to reach, stop crying like a little bitch.

I want to wear Blackveil set because its literally Ereden from Witcher 3 and I love it

You think you have it bad? I waited a year and a half for Diablos's GS, a historically G rank only weapon, only to find out it wasn't even in the game. Like, seriously. What the fuck man?

Dude, just build a counter set for Diablos if you have so much trouble for him. Moxie, Tremor, Ear plugs, either good evade or a strong shield. I for one like building a set just to counter a specific monster. It's fun. And its like..I dunno..HUNTING.

lance is absolutely no problem, but the shieldless weapons are just pure fucking pain against it. like I said the hardest fight in the whole game for me

Why don't we have armor fusion in Iceborne again? Are you telling me Capcom could have made an absolutely god tier postgame in the form of grinding for cosmetic armor sets and they didn't because of some outdated design philosophy about muh looks vs skills?

Where's Steve?

Attached: 1503608649925.png (305x305, 207K)

stone cold dead

>Are you telling me Capcom could have made an absolutely god tier postgame in the form of grinding for cosmetic armor sets and they didn't because of some outdated design philosophy about muh looks vs skills?

Yes, exactly

We even improved the layered armor system by letting you save layered settings to your equipment sets, then proceeded to add exactly four new layered sets, one of which was a preorder bonus and another was paid DLC

We hope you enjoy it

Attached: C9MubCUUMAAK5JV.jpg (960x1198, 210K)

I just got the game and holy fuck is it frustrating. The handler drives me up a fucking wall and the railroaded story makes me want to just uninstall the game. I love the actual monster hunting but I'm getting fed up with this piss poor narrative that just won't let up.

Attached: 1566354222795.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

Aw man, what a bummer.

Attached: 1481615876711.jpg (900x775, 53K)

What's your one monster that's easy for everyone else that you just can't fucking learn? Mine is Urugaan. 0-1 carted everything in all of MR up to Lunastra in TGL, then finally got around to attempting to farm urugaan for his pallium/jaws and, just like in the base game, he is absolutely fucking destroying me, I actually failed a hunt for the first time in like 600 hours, which was TO FUCKING URUGAAN in HR. I'm on a gunlance build with guard 5, vaal regen, stun proof, everything defensive and almost no offense just to survive, and he still fucks me over with his rolling bullshit when basically nothing else can.

Why does matchmaking throw me in a room with one other Hunter instead of the more populated rooms?

You could choke her with those paw things!

The story railroading is indeed garbage but it's ultimately a tiny fraction of your playtime. Keep at it if the hunting itself is fun.

I swear Uragaan has a shit ton of health more so than the average monster in MR, he just wouldn't fucking die. Also Namielle beat my ass repeatedly

Low Rank is a slog, just try to rush it, real meat is HR or MR if you're playing on console and have IB

Believe me, I fucking know. I miss my baby so goddamn much. Why capcom, WHY?!

teostra

everyone says he's one of the easiest elders. fuck that. he charges so quickly and for so much damage. and fireproof mantle is mandatory. fucking annoying

GS vs Diablos is fun as fuck for me. Maybe it's because of all the time spent grinding the Diablos GS back in 4U.

well i'm absolutely horrible with GS
my worst weapon alongside HH and SnS

I would rather fight a Rajang than a Blangonga. FUCK Blangonga, I hope it never returns.
For World, I haven't heard of other people having the same sort of nightmare with Blackveil Vaal that I did. Even MR hunts rarely reach 15 min for me but that demon took me 40.

Shara's first phase. Funny, it's the reverse once phase 3 begins. I eagerly await AT Shara Ishvalda where the fight begins at phase 2 or 3 with new moves and he opens his previously hidden third eye in the final phase of the fight.

Attached: Blagongas.jpg (435x495, 64K)

ohhh so that's why they called it that

Just reached MR4 quests, should i stick with my Viper Kadachi LS or should i make Narga's and stick Non-Ele boost into it?

That's ok for me it's diablos/black diablos. I always hear about people talking to screamer pod it but I never have many of those cause it's only really just used for them. So they pop in the ground, run high speed and you get fucked.

I fucking hate brute wyverns just let me cut your damn tail why are you so fucking tall

Gore

What armor skills should I get for Sword and Shield?

Light Bowgun maybe? Blast the fuck out of him from afar? I'm sure you'll find a good strat for taking him down user, I believe in you!

Attached: 1509596217223.gif (600x428, 2.3M)

Deviljho is the worst offender when it comes to being tall, i fucking miss his little legs most of the time too.

>Grinding Mallet
>Not using Uragaan Mallet
Look at this fucking dingledorf.

i will stick to lance and maybe GL for blos and black blos when iceborne hits pc. best to just knock those hunts out of the way so I can have fun with other monsters

What Hunting Horns are good?

Attached: Zenigata.gif (400x300, 975K)

Not him but if that shit ain't Grongigas then it isn't worth it

that sheep could infect her with anthrax!

black diablos has a charge attack now that requires guard up to block. also she chain digs like 20 times when mad and dashs all over the map without stopping. we hope u rike it!

Uragaan Hammer has just as much raw as Acid Glav, a 4 slot deco, +35 defense, 270 fire on top of all of that AND it's a non-unique model so you can throw customization on top of the regular augments you can get. It's also cheap as fuck to make, I dunno why everyone isn't using it.

You might be able to duel blade it and use the really high mobility to dodge them a bunch so you don't get destroyed.

Wait, is it actually good?
Haven't looked into IB's hammers aside from Grinding Mallet because i've been using other weapons and i'm leaving making a Hammer set for later on, does it hit purple?

Attached: 1433009407308.jpg (472x347, 61K)

Garuga in every game. He's predictable as fuck and only hard if you can't memorize his small as fuck moveset pre-world

World version is much more fun since he does more than just spam charges

Attached: 1568258817888.png (541x400, 129K)

Will MH ever have a good post game?

maybe but getting the chest consistently might be tricky
thank you ryozo. i will scream enough to create screamer sacs for everyone within miles

I want Stygian Zinogre back so i can have my edgy furfag armor and weapons back.

GL is a good direction since it keeps the roster relevant. It's a pain in the ass if you want to solo tho

It's only white, but purple sharpness is overrated IMO. IIRC white is 1.33x damage, and purple is 1.39x. I think the fucking 270 fire makes up for that plenty, plus you get the defense bonus which can stop you from getting oneshot and being able to throw on customization augments is nice if you ever want some extra affinity or ele/raw damage.

I don't know the exact intricacies because I'm a DB main but just comparing the two's stats the Uragaan hammer seems to be outrageously better for how cheap it is. Maybe the Acid Glav one has more augment slots or something. I just made the Uragaan one because it's so fucking cheap and I like having hammer as a secondary.

Also Dual Blades is fucking suffering I'M STILL USING FUCKING WYVERN LOVERS AND I GET NO UPGRADES BECAUSE ALL THE MONSTERS I NEED REQUIRE LIKE 60-99 MR AND I'M ONLY AT FUCKING 34

What Lances are you guys using? Are you bothering to craft for elemental? Acid Glav is what speedrunners use but the garbage sharpness is not realistic for me because I like to break lots of non-weakpoint parts and I also like to play online.

I want stygian back because its the only difficult version of Zinogre

I like how one of the best palico weapons in the game, with high raw and blast, also has negative affinity and they didn't fix the affinity glitch so everything is a crit. I got a +3 palico rally deco and with bombs that little bitch does so much fucking damage, staggers the monster more than I do.

>getting the chest consistently might be tricky
Fair enough, but God damn with stamina thief will those diablos be in for a sad time.

I haven't gotten to it yet but that user I replied to really hammers home how shit post game is for every game. Honestly I'd just be happy to end at G rank end elders like older games.

OFFICIAL PELAGUS SALT GENERATION TIER LIST PRESENTED BY DUNKIN DONUTS. AMERICA KEEPS ON DUNKIN.

>Gargossaltmountain.jpg Tier
Blangonga
>God Tier
Freedom Unite low rank Congalala, Apex Rajang, Copper Blangonga
>High Tier
Rajang, Golden Rajang, Ash Ketchum
>Mid Tier
Rajang(X/XX), Kecha Wacha
>Literally Shit Tier
All other Congalalas

Attached: cc07a3558f246edb52460917ce61d9f6da4356d8.jpg (625x390, 52K)

It depends on your playstyle, Grinding Mallet has HE Para i think, so you can use Non-Ele Boost or awaken the Para and keep the monster unable to do shit for a few seconds, couple that with Hammer KO damage and the monster will be barely able to move, Uragaan seems like a good alternative tho.

what happened to rajang in x?

Maybe. Uragaan having fire innately frees you up to get another skill though, plus they buffed ele in general in iceborn.

Also I don't need para because I run earplugs

The thing doesn't have locked element so you can't use elementless on it.

Nigga what the fuck. Beotodus and Banbaro are god tier ice DBs. Kirin makes all other DBs look bad. You have Anjanath for fire if you don't care about muh crit element. You have amazing options for DBs in this game. Fuck, Raw even has Diablos and Shara.

Surely you mean tempered diablos or something, right? I've been dabbing on diablos to level wastelands a few times now and had no trouble at all.

What weapon should I main?

Styles and arts assrape him. Also he may have been nerfed.

Whatever you find fun, unironically.

Insect glaive, explicitly because it's amazing to watch and does fuck all for damage.

I don't know what is fun/good. I am a support bitch so Horn seems ok.

This. Dragon's Dogma even has the multiple worlds thing in it's lore. Speaking of lore, how many of those crossovers are canon? The cast said they were no stranger to things and people from other worlds in the Witcher quest, and I assume they were talking about the FFXIV quest, so is that a thing now? The MHW world is now one dimension in a sea of worlds?

>Diablos and Shara
Both of those are pretty bad compared even to Acid Glav, which gets outshined by Ruiner Nergi which is the big one I want. They look cool, have MASSIVE Raw and a decent amount of Dragon element.

I'd probably go for Barioth over Beo or Ban for Ice, and I'm bad at hunting Kirins. I still say the Rath DBs are the best for fire though because they end up having like 366 or so raw, and 360 fire and poison + 15% affinity. A lot of the DBs are just kinda shit. End game I'm probably just gonna keep Kirin's when I get enough parts out of failed hunts, The blast/ice ones, the rath ones, and then Nergi. Everything else doesn't really interest me too much.

bros please

>trying to cut Glavenus's tail with GS
I'm just going bash his skull in with hammer next time

Attached: 1548616384892.png (405x750, 247K)

MH isn’t the kind of game where support is actually a thing, if you use Hunting Horn you’re still gonna be getting in there and attacking like everyone else but you’ll be trying to get your songs played too.

Horn is good, just don't stay in corner playing songs and actually use the offensive capacity of HH, if you REALLY want to play a more passive support role then you can use SnS and build a Wide-Range set

Horn is a bitch to keep all the mechanics going at the right times while killing shit in a reasonable time limit. Just try them all and play whatever feels right.

good luck cutting with a hammer :^)

I do like offensive type supports, standing back out of danger and just healing or whatever is not my style. Is SnS Wide-Range that boring/passive?

acidic glav
shara
velkhana
iron and bone maybe?
zin and garuga look cool but idk if they're good

I made a pretty beast ungaa bungaa set. 3 trigex and 2 blackvail. both beta.
with some gems.
Max HP
super healing
fast eating
Free Meal Mastery. 75% chance to not consume the item.
attack 4
HGE
Non elemental.
With the last iron hammer and the temporal/rocksteady mantle on top on my insane self healing im all but unkillable. If i could get stun immunity i would be unstoppable.

Attached: 1370313690222.jpg (600x600, 530K)

IG can reach her tail, low commitment to hit and run her head and has free reign on her wings. All you have to do is not sorry out and play smart. OR you could just soften her legs up, which isn't too hard

youtu.be/WZvNZjRSD3g

play gunlance

>have to constantly tenderise it
>moves around like a fucking monkey
good luck cutting that shit with fucking anything

I've really warmed up to Velkhana, when he was revealed i thought it was just lame, but i've come to really like him.

Attached: 76721051_p10.jpg (1713x1160, 679K)

I’m still waiting on that HH themed Glavenus Rare Species, Capcom. Imagine seeing him jiving through the forest laying down a sick tune through his saxophone tail, charming all the other monsters in the area to attacking you while he buffs them and laughs at you from the side of the area.

Teostra is the only monster that consistently stuns me

>standing back out of danger and just healing or whatever is not my style
Then you'll like HH, you're gonna need some practice first tho.

How does anyone play anything but Greatsword?What's the point of playing if you don't get big numbers?

Attached: 155-1558931_monster-hunter-world-png-image-with-transparent-background.jpg (820x922, 253K)

I cut it pretty good with Dual Blades

qurupeco?

Any tips you have or videos on it so I don't just ruin groups?

him like most of the monsters from gen 1-3, he was never rebalanced for mounting/arts/skills.

I've found the most success by far with Lance. It has an easier time than most weapons with softening parts and it's simple to get hits in when you don't have to run from the tail slams.

I still think Namiella should have been the flagship. He's great to fight, great design, great unique weapons, great music. It's strange as fuck that they added an ED that has no story relevancy or even a threat. It's just "there" as if he's some returning monster

I have a good feeling they're gonna expand upon him in MH6

Zinogre's hunting horn despite having shit songs is giving me unending entertainment

Nah you still need to get in and attack the monster, SnS is the only weapon that can use items without having to sheathe so it’s just far quicker to heal and use buffing items than any other weapon, so if you have a Wide Range skill build then you can heal everyone else really fast too. Also SnS’ moveset in general is very fast and short ranged, so you don’t have to commit to overly long animations for most attacks AND you need to be right up close to hit the monster so you’re kinda forced to remain right up in the thick of it as SnS.

No, it's just easy to be passive. Bad players trying to get carried by standing in a corner playing songs or eating potions with a shield up.

One of Sword and Shield's gimmicks is you can use items with your weapons out because your hand is free behind your shield or something. Pretty much lets you throw out items between attacking easier.Normally you'd have to sheath your weapon to drink a potion.

Glav, Luna, Shara and his mega 1hko laser beams. Azure rath used to give me all kinds of problems, but I understand his moves more now.

Attached: 1538624314526.png (308x322, 154K)

Qurupeco’s cooler older brother.

Nah, but they sure should fucking decide whether you should press X or O or just walk off every ledge.

All the Elders besides Nergigante/Magdaros/Xeno are sorta just there.

WATCH OUT SNAKE, THATS JIVING RAJANG

Nah, Vaal has relevance its just kushala and the stras

Elaborate on turn rooms?
I've only seen regular rooms where people leave and don't join your quests. Sorry.

Attached: sword.png (243x319, 32K)

Sadly i don't, i've mostly seen how good it can be from good HH users in MP.

>they still haven't added Qurupeco despite MHW:IB having 6 invaders ready to be called
Then again, half of tri's rosters never saw the light again

Attached: 1545576630340.jpg (970x545, 771K)

>cat pulls out volcano thing
>particles start flying fucking EVERYWHERE
>can't see fucking anything
what the FUCK capcom

Attached: 1568416470843.jpg (725x710, 21K)

What issues are you having with Glav as a GS main?
Its the weapon I have the easiest time cutting his time ironically enough. Though I'm not sure if you're referring to GU or World.

In JP, there are turn rooms that take turns sharing their GL's maxed out regions to maximize farming certain monsters of each region

Attached: i am but a peaceful monster!.png (600x450, 33K)

Maybe? I doubt they would bring that in from older games(aerial style). swimming is more likely to make a come back.
I have the feeling the next game will be based in the old world with MHW acting as the base.

I bought the meowlotov cat to fight seething bazel while he's in elder recess lava. It was a true mess

>Equip glider mantle
>Clutch claw mob
>Let go of it as soon as you can, this puts you in float animation
>R2 into reloading overhead slam and full burst

Aerial gunlance is back on the menu and it feels pretty good.

Acidic Glav's has worse sharpness than all three to the point where not even master's touch can save them. You must consider that Diablos's DBs give a valuable defense boost in addition to the double lv 2 slots. Shara's DBs also have much higher long term DPS due to its great purple sharpness and Namielle awaken to fall back on if you want to fall back on high dragon element(please don't actually do that. There are no dragon weak targets in master rank).

Acidic Glavenus has some fantastic weapons (like the HH and the fugly lookin GS), but the DBs are not one of them.

Namielle is literally there because SOMETHING besides jyuratodus had to have water weapons. They probably also still don’t think much of kirin besides being the source of its obligatory meme slut armor and wanted the coral highlands to have a proper elder based on sea life.

>5th gen is the first gen to not have any Black Dragons
>didn't introduce any Rare Species either
why?

As someone who uses DBs, I orgasm every time I see "Element effectiveness up" show up on my screen.

I 100% think Kirin was just there for fan service. be it horny fucks or nostalgiafags.

Metal Raths?

>there are no dragon weak targets in MR
Fug. My end game goal is gonna be a mix of Yian Garuga, Nergigante, and maybe Tigrex armor, and then probably Ruiner claws. I'm shooting for Crit Eye 7, Attack 7, and Earplugs 5. Maybe throw some Dragon Attack+ on to eke out some more damage from my Ruiner claws, but I just wanna be a retard who smashes monster legs and trips it all the time like I did in HR.

right swing and backswing are your bread and butter
use spinny move on knockdowns and bigger openings
any horn with attack up is what you will mainly use
keep attack up and self improvement songs up at all times
you mainly play songs on knockdowns or openings

Forgot to specify, meant to say "introduce new Rare Species"
Also Metal Raths are a mainstay and are the only Rare Species to show up after it's debut.

It is implied that Xeno is a Black Dragon.

>Coral Pukei Pukei and Namielle added to the game
>Neither one get DBs
>DBs best water options are a weapon with only 30 water that doesn't even have natural white and a weapon with 21 water
>Did I say best? I'm sorry, I implied there were more. They're actually the ONLY water DBs in the entire game

What the FUCK was Capcom thinking? Thank god water is trash in World.

5th gen isn't over yet

I'm not a GS main so I guess I'm just not good enough, it's either that or I just need more experience with Glavenus. I didn't play X much so I'm not too familiar with him to guess his movements and timing my charges.

Had a way easier time with Zinogre because I hunted him to extinction in P3rd.

what do you classify as a "rare species"?

Attached: Garuga_Art.jpg (702x652, 171K)

>Despot's Boltbreaker has a unique model, 858 Raw and 450 thunder and lots of white sharpness
Fuck yeah.

Attached: 1541592671253.png (512x512, 233K)

You'd think that Zinogre would've gotten a rare species by now.

Which weapon type is the best for each element/status effect? I can't decide which water weapon I should make

>Anyone saying anything bad about Iceborne is listfag

Attached: 1569239711065.jpg (497x409, 39K)

Is it just me or are people just not cutting tails off as often? I go out of my way to keep the tail tenderized and people still spam on the head.

I'm even thinking of going back to LS. What is its choice of weapons? elemental or raw?

why did you even reply hours later?

>water
>good

Has water ever been good?

>Teostra's Musica with true critical status
>Divine protection with 5 points in Divine protection
FUCK YOU ATTACK UP WHORES FOR NOT TELLING ME I COULD SET UP EXPLOSIVE CONCERTS ON A MONSTER'S FACE WHILE RUNNING FASTER THAN A BAGGI ON CRACK

Attached: 1563643841674.png (900x675, 385K)

Hips move on their own user-Kun

Attached: MHO-Plesioth_Render_001.png (455x392, 171K)

sometimes I see IG users with a blue glowing kinsect that looks like xenojiiva, what is that?

"Dragon's Soul".
I have it, I have no idea where it came from.

I bet you think Rajang is a thunder monster too

Why does MH have so slow gameplay...

Attached: faster.jpg (450x450, 166K)

GL isn't fun you can only max out two and if you do co-op for other regions which is annoying to find you get points in your low level region heavily demoting your others. it fucking sucks

Also you might be too high and trigger tempered so you can't get non-temp materials without demoting or again finding other sos region and hope they have it and want to kill it.

After you get all the tempered mats for augments charms etc the endgame is again deco farming tempered ED investigations, the endgame is just the same

It's from the Behemoth event from XIV crossover.

It's the kinsect you get from beating the behemoth quest

what are good skills for IG?

depends on the weapon.

Attached: 1427085176365.jpg (486x1103, 177K)

why were the popos hanging out at the peak

Here's a hot slice of insider info!
The December update brings with it Gore Magala, as well as an update to the guiding lands, improving the overall experience and adding two new areas on the map that represent Elders Recess.

>Scarred Garuga has no unique equipment
Ok Ryozo, let's see your excuse for this

>fight zinogre
>cool music
>mount him
>mfw

Attached: 1375221361646.gif (180x155, 939K)

I know this is bullshit but i would be very VERY happy if Gore came back as DLC.

Attached: 1569049071331.png (512x512, 278K)

Fuxkinh get some taste

So I gotta beat Ivory Odo and Acid Glavenus now, how far am I from getting to end game? Should I just go and make the Acid glavenus CB now? I've heard it's the best to spam AEDs.

It's still strange that they did everything right EXCEPT his roar. What's even stranger is that he does that amp roar in the trailer
youtu.be/wYaDb8MKR7Q?t=93
but its missing in the game. What happened?

>All his weapons are bone reskins.

Do gold rathian/silver rathalos investigations even fucking exist? I've sniffing tracks in Elder's Recess for three days straight and not a single fucking investigation from them. I've even unlocked the MR125 optional with both of them but still no signs of them.

It's what every blademaster uses pretty much. In order of importance:
master's touch/razor sharp
crit eye
crit boost
weakness exploit
attack boost
agitator
if you're using element, then maxing it out with appropriate skills is good too

English community used to do turns too, but the influx of normalfags with World put a stop to that.

Here's the REAL DLC lineup:

>Rajang
>MR Kulve Taroth
>Adult Xeno'jiiva. It's classified as a new monster like how Shagaru is different from Gore
>Kaiser Behemoth
>Seath the Scaleless
>AT fights for non guests

Leshen does not return. In addition, Capcom is also preparing their own launcher for Iceborne on PC.

He could use the Nergi skeleton.
It is possible but i think they would save him for the next game. just his debuff alone would be too much work for capcom.

With Tiggy in the game this guy has a better chance.

Attached: MONSTER_HUNTER_ILLUSTRATIONS_VOL.1_035.jpg (1537x1222, 716K)

Turn rooms are shit. I just want to farm what I want with like minded people. I don't want to break from farming gold/silver so some fag can work on his dog shit bazel trash.

Anyone else get Akantor/Ukanlos vibes from phase 1 Shara?

Always Nami. Because squidy weapons are awesome.

Attached: PS_Messages_20190922_022155.jpg (1920x1080, 467K)

I did. The roar is what clicked me because it sounded exactly the same

yep.
With Shara it shows they are willing to start bringing in the BIG boys.
he dig thing is very much them.

Attached: 1370319072833.png (2800x2200, 2.7M)

>Do gold rathian/silver rathalos investigations even fucking exist?
Yes. I've gotten some gold and silver ones. They're just rare as fuck because the majority of the community isn't fucking turbo autists who hit MR 100 in a day or two.

Second gen didn’t have new Rare Species either.

Why are all the new turf wars ties? It’s lame as fuck and some monsters should just win flat out. (I.E. Rath should beat Narga, Nerg should beat Velk, Tigrex should beat Anja, etc.)

I sincerely hope someone fixes this through mods once Iceborne PC comes out. Zinogre sounds like such a wimp by default

Attached: 1540092927377.gif (200x270, 819K)

I'd have liked for there to have been more outcomes. ideally with more animations to boot, but there's enough room with what they've got for monsters to win some, lose some akin to what they've got going on with diablos/black diablos encounters

How did you get them? Just by hunting or track sniffing? I feel like I'm gonna just farm the optional since I need materials from both of them anyways.

I want to use namielle set but.
Will it be okay without crit elem?
Shit slots means i can't fit any element dmg skills.
I don't want a meta set
I just want to fashion without being crippled.

I don't remember to be honest. I've done the MR125 quest, and hunted them in guiding lands, and hunted them with others via investigations.

Balance over lore. Tigrex should body everything outside the the Jho/Bazel teir and up monsters.

The most likely reason? Capcom is cheap/lazy. giving each pair up a unique turf war animation/outcome is alot of work.

Really wouldn't be surprised

Tigrex is a bitch who tires out in 5 mins. He's also pretty small in terms of wyverns, plenty of shit should body his ass. Most of the t-rex body style ones, for instance, though not Anja, because Anja's a tiny bitch.

>Here is your Dec and March updates

Attached: 1331694155640.jpg (640x366, 94K)

So is the Guiding Lands just a free roam free-for-all? Just wander around and kill shit?

Attached: 1556218424687.jpg (253x271, 72K)

>Nerg should beat Velk
Um no sweaty, canonically the weakest elder to date.

I'll gladly take that piece of shit Gypceros if it means that Chammy is in too.

Attached: 1507262344822.png (616x553, 297K)

Are we getting Alatreon this time or what? He has ice shit, MHW needs a Black Dragon.

>nerg kills old everwyrm after literally dying
>weak
Yeah okay retard.

That upright standing roar and sand geysers are undoubtedly ripped off directly from Akantor

In that five minutes he can take most monsters. Even more so if he is enraged. Grav could stop his shit but he aint in the game.

It's the ultimate expedition area, so yes. Kill, loot, mine, bone hunt, farm tracks, return for more mega potions and to claim rewards, repeat. Then go back to camp and spend 3 more hours holding right trigger to spend the 230513984169486 coal Guiding Lands gives you.

>the ED to kill all EDs
>weakest

Maybe? He seems to be the standard Elder Dragon skeleton. He would be easier.

But I think it is Fatalis. They showed off a updated model, There is new merch for him.

After you beat its ass
Dying and old elders only, the ones that travel to the new world to die, did you pay attention to the story?

AAAAAAAGHHHHH HUNTER HELP ME!!!!

Attached: 7F14AE21-6C61-4D2B-9D65-417788F21DD3.png (1334x750, 2.51M)

What if the ls user trips you and you die though?
Is there a penalty to carting?

They did? I'd rather take Fatalis, where can I see the model?

Banbaro DBs are incredible with Nami's set. Only issue is you need either a lot of handicraft jewels+razor sharp charm or a protective polish jewel+handicraft charm because the weapon only hits blue sharpness without handicraft and DBs chew through sharpness. You can also run any Shara weapon and get results.

If you cart you have your hunting rewards reduced for the monster you carted to, of course there's no monetary reward for expeditions, and there's no failure either. And you'll have more than enough zenny from all the silver eggs you'll get from Steamworks.

that is flimsy at best. Remember Xeno was drawing in Elders long before they were supposed to travel there. That was the whole point of MHW story.

It's combined expeditions that actually has levels to it. I actually prefer this over just regular expeditions looking for investigations, but some people get really pissed over the deleveling thing.

>After you beat it’s ass
Yeah, also after you kill Nerg for the second time.

>mh is hard guys

youtu.be/DIka8k_Pd8U?t=242

lol

I hate this guy's thumbnails so fucking much.

Isn't defense boost completely useless?

>Based Nerg causes fanbabies to whine and cry "mary sue"
I'd call that pretty strong.

The only rare species to appear past their debut game are the metal raths

And I guess molten tigrex, but 4 and 4U are basically the same game

Tigrex gets BTFO by goddamn Gammoth, shut up child

Where the fuck is the orange extract on Banbaro

So is Nergigante immortal? We’ve offed him THREE times now and he still just keeps coming back.

>fighting silver los with anons
>suddenly monster stops moving completely for a full 30 seconds
>the hunters aren't moving either
>suddenly entire team vanishes and monster goes 200x normal speed dor a few seconds as if to catch up with lost animations while frozen
>you can no longer fire an sos flare because the quest has been disbanded
>what the fuck did I just witness? Did I get kicked or did the host just have poo in loo tier internet? Maybe even the netcode?

Attached: 1567624979254.gif (350x262, 2.66M)

this is the model they announced.
i.
redd
.it/
4nwrhxyn8b531.jpg
the picture is for the 15th anniversary. That is quite a bit of work for just a model and a celebration.

>NOOOOOO WHY DOESN'T MY MARY SUE WIN AGAINST EVERYTHING
You're going to take Nergigante jobbing against Velkhana and you're gonna like it, Worldsperm

Attached: 1568880149848.jpg (176x235, 13K)

Not that guy, but it's an actual classification. The existing rare species are the metal raths, lucent narga, molten tigrex, abyssal lagi.

He was merely pretending the first 2.
Hes dead for real this time.

B-But they go even? At least the only time I saw it happen they did

I hope it's not just some gay ass figure, fatty needs to return.

Gammoth and the others of the 4 are on that Jho tier. They could take an elder dragon or at least survive and encounter.

MH monsters suffer the Dante issue where they're 1000% scarier and more powerful in cutscenes. Nerg's regen is supposed to be literally SCP-682 tier, like in the very first cutscene where he appears when the Huntsman cuts off some spikes, only for them to regrow in 5 seconds flat. You could literally hollow him out with a dragonator and the fucker would probably come back the next day.

>literally carved his corpse
>he still comes back good as new
Something off

>I'd rather take Fatalis
The fight is worst though.

fucking Yea Forums dropping my picture.

Attached: fata.jpg (363x139, 10K)

Getting mad that nerg finished off a weakened ED is like getting mad that a mosquito chose to suck the blood of a man with no arms because he can't just swat it away.

Attached: 1568741421467.jpg (780x749, 126K)

They might go even but a giant muscled dragon getting thrown away by what is literally a sneeze is sad

wasn't there a monster like that in xx? you could even carve it and get his head or something

Nope.

They would update him. His literal PS2 tier fight was never fun. no matter how much you give him a paint job and AoE spam.

Except Nerg was literally buried alive and should've choked to death?

Gypceros has been around since 1st gen worldbab

Why can't i just cut the whole head off a monster.

Their neck is literally wider than you

>Xeno was drawing in Elders long before they were supposed to travel there. That was the whole point of MHW story.

I am not asking for a history lesson, loser.

>You could literally hollow him out with a dragonator
Someone post the Uragaan pic

Base fatty's fight is garbage. Honestly, the only passable fatty fight is the special event crimson from 4g. Miralis a shitty fight too. Alatreon's long been the only black dragon fight that was "ok". None are great.

>Base fatty's fight is garbage.
Why?

If you actually read the loading screens, there's one for ruiner nerg, and it specifies that like "his cousins" ruiner has a bunch of black and white spikes that regrow, but also has metallic ones that break for good.
The game is telling you that it's a nerg related to regular nergs and not the regular nerg from base world.

this is true. Even in PS2 he was shit. Even more so when headlocking became wide spread.

But it's okay when Garuga does it?

so's my greatsword

There's more than one Nergigante

Are savage Jho’s weapons worth investing in?

Garuga had some rocks fall on him, he wasn't buried under a mountain of sand for half an hour

No

That was a decent thread, have a good night anons.

Attached: f4506c12d051c56df2905bf51146efbacc5fcf1479d8a4959dbe38c677a3b553.gif (1280x640, 59K)

Human Ranjang said it was the same one.

He does not do much? slowly moves around he attacks are so basic.

Yes but one isn't literally an elder dragon, the kind of monster that has continually displayed a complete disregard for the laws of physics or biology.

Is there a list of monsters that give special arenas quests when captured?

So hes not a one of a kind?
What about fatalis?
How does fatalis make more fatalis?

It’s been implied multiple times that it’s the same one, and it’s a variant so it’s easy that he just became Ruiner

Human Rajang says a lot of very stupid things

Fatalis come from eggs, they also grow into adult size in minutes after hatching

You all do know that Nergi was inspired by Wolverine right? Did the metal power up not give it away?

Attached: 90.jpg (760x428, 54K)

>Finally get Coral to level 6
>Silver Rath will be my first level 6 unlock
>Expecting a bitch of a fight from what I've heard
>End up coming at him over prepared with double fortify stacks and augmented max level armor, lvl 4 custom mod water weapon and every buff I can snack on
>Rape him without even letting him leave the area
>Didn't even get an investigation
Going to have to bully that faggot in the arena a bunch. New fire moves were cool tho

Attached: 1566337939879.jpg (625x460, 39K)

Where do the eggs come from.

Attached: 1547948907513.png (395x387, 47K)

>>Rape him without even letting him leave the area
He NEVER leaves the area he's in.

You don't want to know

No matter what color, All Rathniggers need to be bullied.

Attached: MH4-Yian_Kut-Ku_and_Konchu_Render_001.png (821x919, 552K)

So he's literally immortal and cannot be killed by anything ever and ever?

Well shit guess I'm dumb, was still only like an 8 minutes fight, got two uses out of each mantle.

Attached: 1569133932558.jpg (1200x675, 200K)

They form over the foolish hunter that wore the gear made from Fatalis flesh.
There is a reason when im done with a MH gear i put my character in full fatalis.

Attached: C1F3E6C4-3491-4A11-B81B-C8D2EA7FE924.jpg (750x159, 55K)

Literally (You).