Vampire - The Masquerade: Bloodlines 2

Idk about the rest of Yea Forums but I'm pretty subtley hyped for this. There just aren't enough RPGs like this on the market.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-24-12h53m54s001-900x506.png (900x506, 458K)

I'm trying to get excited, I really am, but too much has gone wrong already.

Attached: 1535750551225.png (1280x1024, 1.73M)

like what?

the tranny writer and stronk women dev team

Oh, you're one of those mentally ill people who don't actually play videogames

first time on Yea Forums?

FOOL, what have you done ?
Anyway, keep the good work user.

Attached: 1539734113506.png (401x514, 334K)

It's probably going to suck, but I'll give it a shot purely because of how amazing the original is.

The head writer is a "blogger" with zero professional writing experience and that never worked on a game before. The combat is so buggy that it flat out doesn't work.

>choppy, absolutely abysmal combat, somehow looking even worse and buggier than the original
>DLC garbage out the ass, clans cut and resold later
>generic character models that lack the charm of the hyper expressive originals
>releasing under a publisher with literally zero good games in their repertoire
>the better half of the writing team is basically the only thing that can possibly redeem this

Attached: 1537151449524.jpg (800x1080, 174K)

Preordered it on GOG. I'm a weak willed faggot like that.
Head writer is Mitsoda, same as the first game, the blogger chick is his subordinate.

>Mitsoda
>head writer of the first one
Can you be less stupid user ? D. Anderson and Boyarsky were the leads on that project, Mitsoda was just a writer among five, which included D. Anderson and Boyarsky.

Attached: 1566255238603.gif (500x272, 993K)

just being realistic, mate. there's not a lot of hope for this

Attached: (you).webm (1280x550, 1015K)

is that the chick from mad men?

See the post below yours. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about either regarding the original game or the new one.

It's gonna suck.
This may sound like boomer shit but you have to accept the fact that devs today are actually, genuinely incapable of making good games like they used to.
Outer Worlds is gonna suck too.

>Can you be less stupid user
I'm fucking trying, man.

Attached: paracucks.png (624x780, 579K)

Unlike the original it doesn't look like there's something truly interesting underneath all the jank. I'll keep tabs on it in the hopes that I'm horribly wrong but I don't have high hopes.

I only bought it because I thought the pricing was an error in my third world shithole

Twitter helped estrange me from most of the old games/devs/ips I liked. Not looking forward to this, but good luck.

Is there anything you guys are at least holding out for? If they go through with each clan having a unique haven I'd probably want to play through as each just to get to the haven (or save before you make the choice and do the same thing). The first one in Santa Monica despite the windows needing to be boarded up every dawn and, uh, the general shittiness of it, was really atmospheric in a way the other havens didn't manage. Actually looking down on a tiny crappy corner of the city really helped.

>subtly hyped for this
>a game whose demo was so disastrous even the trannies gave up on shilling it

Enjoy your "nonbinary" vampire tranny, I guess, dear marketer.

Attached: VTMB2.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

its going to be shit

>You don't like tranny games therefore you don't play ANY games

Attached: 1545761114690(1).jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Looks like the first game with 0 points in firearms, what's the problem?

Anyone have a good replacement Steam icon for the new UI? The old one is becoming an eyesore

Give ME Damsel wife!

Attached: Damsel.png (890x890, 529K)

I'm hyped too for this game, but as people say, it can be shit.
I hope that the game it won't be shit, and will be a fucking masterpiece like the original, maybe by making a better combat with less "Look, it can do a backflip while kicking ass" shit and can make more interesting characters.

BUT, if the game is shit, I hope that those who are saying it in every VTMB2 thread can start a project and make a fantastic game, or this even can inspire some studio to make something like VTMB2 but better

bad game but good mommies.

>based on the shitshow that is V5
No hope.

it's not 2004 anymore?

It boggles the mind how Bloodlines continues to have more expressive characters than most modern games. How did they do it?

Source Engine has face animation tech built in, at it's probably still better than most 3rd party solutions.

What is your webm from?

Didnt they say there is gonna be gay nigger muslim as a character?

No, it's player costomizable character, sorry to disappoint.

>2019 and not expecting a gay, nigger and a muslim
they just might not be all the same person

I'll play it on Steam when it comes out on March. Time flies, so March will come by real quick. I'm going in blind, as I have the most fun with games that way.

I loved the original, had a blast. Would never had tried it or heard of it without Yea Forums.

The best commie qt I've ever seen

Not in the video game but he is one in the tabletop.
Let us speak no more of this or else the devil will appear.

Thank YOU user! You ARE a GOOD user!

Ballerina 2016
Oh, thats good to hear. Im playing first Vampires right now and there is already some stupid biases, like you are for some reason evil person for helping russian mafia (even tho this cow in club is no better). But besides that i like this game alot and hope 2 will be as good at least.

I only liked the first game due to [A E S T H E T H I C S] desu. Doubt this game will have the same early 00's, late 90's goth feel. Probably the same tryhard garbage aesthetic feel that every modern game have

Are you cheating on Valerie?

No! I DO have MANY wifes user! (I do! I do!)

I'm not, I don't play woke shit and watered down shit.

what pronouns are you all going to pick, Yea Forums?

Fuck yeah big vampire titties

I am male!

alright boys, how many fag flags will there be in this game? 3? 8?

What!

Well it IS Seattle. You'll probably have to walk over a crosswalk rainbow.