Untitled

Attached: 98B0E6D3-F12A-4C4F-9F9D-1929D006DB88.gif (361x250, 1.67M)

user don't you fucking dare, I'm calling PETA on your ass, faggot. I hope you die in a fire, shitnigger fatlib libtard

For the last time, we did not order a giant trampoline.

Attached: 1567574373775.png (480x360, 277K)

Heh

Okay now that we're all here, there's a video of some guy saying "And I take-a your baby... AND I TAKE-A YOUR BABY! AND I THROW IT OFF THE CLI-" while laughing maniacally and it ends. I lost this video years ago, does anybody have it?

Anyone else throw both penguins off the cliff?

Please help

I think whats weird is we collectively as a species all decided to throw the baby off the cliff

>both
I throw all penguins off cliffs

NO DONT FUCKING DO IT MARIO WHAT THE FUCK

That's not weird, it's normal to want to simulate things that would be bizarre in real life.
What's nice is that Nintendo expected this behaviour and allowed it in the game.

He's okay, he just teleported to another PU

lol

Someone edit the pic so that a penguin is dropping a tiny Mario off the cliff

Maybe... Maybe do it yourself? Or learn how to if you can't do it already?
Jesus Christ, this attitude has been the death of this fucking website. "Entertain me!" Fuck you. This isn't Reddit. Contribute.

FUCK YOU

AH FUCK YOU LEATHERHEAD

It is time for sleep for me. I don't have the energy to do it.
I don't feel that I'm owed that someone do this. I was just suggesting the idea. Not every post has to be piping hot OC.
You've read deeply into a single-sentence post and it says something about you. You should think about things that make you happy instead of looking for reasons to be upset.

Attached: ezgif-5-dae900d21e9f.gif (361x250, 1.84M)

Don't do it, Mario!

Heh

What are you gonna do, huh? Fuck me in the ass?

my little dumbass always fell off with the penguin

Attached: 546846345.png (440x359, 348K)