Doom guy gets in smash

Doom guy gets in smash
>But
Reimu also gets in smash.

You can have both or neither.

Which do you choose?

Attached: CF1FDE00-FAED-48E3-BC4F-84395289D99D.jpg (768x1024, 120K)

Reimu's final smash?
Everyone turns into clones of her.

I'm okay with reimu, but Doomguy would stick out like a sore thumb(I thought that Bayonetta was already pushing it), so I choose neither.

neither. both gay meme characters.

neither
/thread

Neither
Crash in smash or nothing

What’s the downside?

Attached: 628967D3-5426-479B-A573-583EB5993CDD.jpg (737x844, 103K)

Doomguy is a good pick. Reimu would please a lot of people. Good outcome for everyone.

Fpbp

Both, easy. Never played either, but they seem cool. Would probably try their games.

Attached: Shrug Adventure.gif (400x480, 2.11M)

Both

Attached: 1565835006312.gif (800x600, 808K)

Neither

Attached: 1547284396563.gif (500x281, 859K)

That's easy, both. Both are iconic characters with Doomguy defining a genre and Touhou being one of the most successful indie franchises ever made. I don't see why people wouldn't want them unless they were the last two slots and their most wanted couldn't get in. Which is a shame but understandable.

Attached: dick kickem.png (446x379, 351K)

This

based

Attached: 1541656565492.png (1332x860, 262K)

Both, no question

>why, that's simple. Both. Complaining about having more characters at your disposal is nonsensical and roster warring is meaningless. I'm excited to see who the new Fire Emblem rep will eventually be

Attached: 1569187411958.png (723x666, 163K)

Both.

Cool, atleast 2 characters out of the 4 currently (or 6 than)I care about.

The dlc selection so far has been disappointing.
>a fucking plant has been the most interesting/fun addition so far
Fucking hell

Both. I'm a Doomchad through and through, but I've never been against Reimu.

Literally my two most wanted never evers. Not even a question.

>like both doom and 2hu
this is a hard choice?

Doomguy

Why would this be even remotely bad?
>But doomfags and touhoushitters
I can't understand the logic of not wanting a character in smash. Some probably wouldn't work obviously, but I straight up have never hated a single 3rd party inclusion. Yes, I did not like Corrin though.

Attached: oh.jpg (379x304, 24K)

Corrin is the only character that adds literally nothing to smash bros

Whatever makes the rosterfags here have an aneurysm

Attached: megatexture.png (309x385, 248K)

i wanna get bullied by raymoo

Don't care about either
So neither

I agree. Getting "you are the ocean's grey waves" in Smash 4 and again in Ultimate is the only reason I even remember they're even in the game.

Neither. Kill two birds with one stone, I say.

Attached: unknown.gif (267x200, 122K)

as long as it blows the fuck out of the leakers, either way is fine
this sounds like something leakers say should be there, so probably don't let them in

Neither. We've exceeded the acceptable amount of third-parties long ago.

Attached: 3151818532031143518.png (1842x1519, 541K)

Not until we get Crash and Master Chief.

OP those are literally my two pipe dreams you just listed.

I like doom, but not enough to justify reimu. pass

but if we include geno...

Fuck off you stupid secondary.

>geno
hahahahahahahahahaah

This image pisses me off for an unknown reason.

Neither, both are trash. I rather have a 1st party character than these 2 pieces of shit.

Byleth it is then!

>Fuck off you stupid secondary.

Attached: 1564031064878.png (454x520, 11K)

Stop wishing on the fucking monkey paw, you doublefaggot, these two would be fine, whereas you know exactly who the first party would be, and nobody would be happy.

Attached: its waiting anon.jpg (1280x720, 932K)

both. no downsides

I see no downsides

Attached: pit.jpg (2515x4096, 787K)

What about the ways it would affect all the other characters in the game?

What do you mean?

You know. When she activates her final smash.
I'm pretty sure the other characters might not be very happy about what happens next.

Is Reimu even that requested/popular in Japan? She would be a no name in the west.

Just dodge bro. That's what you do in Touhou

Can you imagine both sharing a reveal trailer? I can.

Attached: 1449796858545.png (342x343, 182K)

I don't want Doom Guy, but If Reimu comes, I suppose I can live with that.

but you can't dodge being turned into a clone of her

She is popular with a crowd that doesn't overlap much with smash. Unpopular as far as smashfag autism goes.

I'm sure it would up some startup frames

It would be like pic related but in hell.
>they start fighting
>essentially a DEX vs STR scenario where Reimu dodges all of Doomguy's attacks but he just tanks her attacks
>demon army surrounds them
>one of the demons jump just to be met with a double attack
>they make a silent truce to fight the demons
>cue barrages of amulets, needles, rockets and plasma flying all over the screen

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7K)

There are at least 11 spots left... Doomguy and Reimu will require one each.
If they happened to get in, it will please the Doombros/Reimubros, and they will stop talking about it eventually, allowing others to support their character.
Now you have 9 spots left... That's plenty of opportunities!
Doombros/Reimubros will have to vote for others, now that theirs got in, therefore, MORE support for your unreleased character.
Don't you think it is a win-win?

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 25K)

Just because placeholders exist doesn't mean they'll all be used.

Dude, when they leaked placeholders, everyone already jumped into Fighter Pass 2 possibility... And what do you know?
A Fighter Pass 2 was announced...
A Fighter Pass 3 seems very likely with the placeholders, and if they want to increase the placeholder amount, they can at any moment in any update.
That is, if dataminers aren't sleeping.

>A Fighter Pass 2 was announced...

No. They announced additional characters would be coming. They did not announce they would come in a pass or how many there would be.

Both.

He's in.

Attached: Jeffrey-Dahmer-e1536602204312[1].png (640x426, 304K)

If those two character BOTH get addedI will slice off my balls.

Attached: projared JUST.jpg (250x227, 12K)

Why not both? The Crimson Slasher embodies the RIP AND TEAR philosophy.

Attached: 1569172192929.gif (221x231, 514K)

It's like you asking me, do I wanna receive penis in my mouth or receive penis in my asshole.

Neither

Both

>I'm excited to see who the new Fire Emblem rep will eventually be

Never say that again.

Doomguy isn't really a character so just add Marissa instead

Sans were also a never ever.

What about Dark Pit?

Neither.

Attached: 1565833258044.png (859x960, 327K)

Neither is getting in. I wouldn't mind either one.

Neither. I highly doubt ZUN will go for it. and even if he does I guarantee you that ZUN will miss a few japanese syllables in the contact and now suddenly Nintendo owns Touhou.

Look what happened with Bayo. One fucking game on a nintendo console and now she is their bitch.

Attached: __cirno_fujiwara_no_mokou_houraisan_kaguya_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_shangguan_feiying (453x488, 197K)

Both, of course. I like them both, and can easily see them having some really fun moves.

Leakers know even your thoughts.

Attached: 1566964124969.jpg (1920x1920, 976K)

While I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo tried to pull a NICALIS, ZUN actually has a lawyer these days after the whole Touhou Smash debacle.

Ehh? But it's not the first time ZUN has licensed out Touhou to a major publisher. Most recently he did it with Taito.

Which reminds me, what happened with Touhou Canonball?

Nintendo pretty much adopted Bayo by funding 2. Unless ZUN is in deep need of funding, Touhou should not be in danger.

Still in production.

I'd be very amused if just one of them made it in, so both would be fucking hilarious. Do it.

Showed off its OP a couple weeks ago.

I would like both. so just to be contrary, I'll say neither

I'd go for it. My most wanted got hit with the spirit stick and the DLC has pretty much entirely been from Series I'm not very invested, so it would be rad to get a character from a series I've known for a long time.

Attached: 1568336172971.jpg (805x826, 181K)

Show ass

Brah

I don’t see the downside.

Dark Pit wasn’t pretending to be a full blown character. Sure people were kind of butthurt at the time of his inclusion, but the truth of the matter is that he was an Echo and most folks who played Uprising will tell you that he’s actually not that bad a character.

Corrin was a shill pick of the worst kind in a game that already got 2 new Fire Emblem reps, on top of Roy’s later re-inclusion. It was absolutely not the right timing and looking back he really doesn’t add anything.

> So a character from a game series I love gets into a game I enjoy playing.
>But
> A character from a game series that I love also gets into a game I enjoy playing.
Fuck, OP, you're really asking the difficult questions here.

Does it matter if it's a Fighter Pass or standalone?
The fact remains, there are placeholders for upcoming DLC, and the placeholders have remained the same, even after dataminers took the data several times during each update...

>her final smash? Everyone turns into clones of her
Someone PLEASE explain to me what this meme is about, I cant think of it references anything from actual 2hu