Sengoku Rance

All girls should be treasured. Learn it from him.

Attached: cd0.jpg (668x255, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangagamer.com/r18/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1132
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmZMMSDx3Yg
exhentai.org/g/1321334/2e0767ca76/
alicesoft.fandom.com/wiki/Sengoku_Rance:Parameters_&_Formulae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does units with battle permits capture Demon Army lands?

The game told me that I can send troops for single missions, if I have 1200 troops, then I received copa mercenaries. How do I send them?

why so many rance threads

oh shit where can I download the new rance?

Steam

No. By the time you get permits they're pretty much useless since they dont work at nagato and Africa. you can take them at the start of NG+ though

If someone other than me takes over another house with a gourd e.g. mouri taking over akashi does the gourd break just as if you did it?
Because if so I might not want to bother with akashi and their shit.

It got an official western release. A new engine with improvements. And a new translation.

>e.g. mouri taking over akashi does the gourd break just as if you did it?
Pretty sure this is the case yes. Which is why you have to be oddly protective of all them and save them from any of their enemies.

God damn rance getting flustered with kenshin is pretty funny

Rance shows the duality of man just by himself.
He is the first one to wear his heart on a sleeve and rape, but is also weak to straightforward displays of affectiong and being raped. OK with doing penetrative anal sex but also with his heavenly hole diddled with.

Attached: butts.png (800x600, 689K)

Attached: ALCG0076.jpg (800x600, 128K)

>all those Rance and Suzume bro moments
It hurts.

How do you get them anyway? I haven't gotten them and the demon army just showed up. Does this mean I can't get them for NG+?

How do you keep Mouri from conquering shit on a first playthrough again? Just be at war with tanegashima/akashi?

sasuga mango gamer

Attached: FAFAWGAHG.png (395x392, 366K)

Everyone said there was a new ending slide that showed different objectives you completed and points. But after the end screen it just took me back to the title screen.

Be at war with both and the old figgit won't be able to do shit. It is also a good way to form a buffer zone against Mouri aggression with constant troop count raising battles from the two daimyo while you conquer the eastern japan after you neuter Tanegashima.

Its not on steam. only on mangareader or whatever is called.

Rance getting bullied is always fun to watch.

Attached: 1569205170855.png (1280x960, 2.02M)

why does the eyeball have a penis

why can just an eyeball live on it's own

it's monsters, ain't gotta explain shit

Ask Chaos. He has GHOST dicks

Have you applied the patch?
I wonder if this is still in the script.

To pass on its genes.

>ending slide that showed different objectives you completed and points
Like Kichikuou has?

>Have you applied the patch?
where can i get it?

Youkais can't have children.

Monster Captains can go fuck themselves bullshit attacking hitting everyone FUCK YIOU CUNTS

Attached: Captain-face.png (128x151, 39K)

rance 8 and 9 is good? its translate? should download?

read VI first

Kazemaru worth investing in?

should have got those diviners/tacticians to mitigate the dmg user, have fun with a whole army of them, multiple times over

>rance 8 and 9 is good?
Yup, gameplays very different between them but theyre great games

>its translate?
Nope

At least now you have the option to make their attacks hit everyone at once instead of doing it individually.

One of those girls is not like the others

arch.b4k.co appears to be down. Which sucks. Hopefully it's not dead forever.
Anyhow I manually went back through the threads and found the post .

This is how it starts.

Attached: as long as it's cute.jpg (801x638, 247K)

thanks bro

Only Shizuka wears a hat

There should be an item in your inventory, if you equip them they'll automatically attack territories.

>are traps gay
Hmmmm...

Attached: 1569101483024.png (800x600, 747K)

Is there any pro to making Ryouma a boy?

Himiko strong

Attached: himiko.webm (640x480, 1.03M)

If you have enough books lying around, yeah. He can reach 8 in stats and does okay in dungeons thanks to hibachi. You also need him for the cyclops youkai.

Does she have counterattack 2?

>Rance isn't a rapist, he respects wome-

Attached: ALCG0001.png (800x600, 688K)

Himiko is amazing. Especially in dungeons.
Unironically one of the most useful units in spite of being a generic.

Did Gele not count for him?

I wonder if they eat the Hotwings in rance universe, they certainly sound delicious

why aren't there more games built around running around a world dismantling sovereign nations for the sake of raping their most beautiful women

To clear Kawanoe Mine. That's pretty much it.

It doesn't matter either way since you never get to fuck either. I only capture Takuga for the one armed girl.

Share cursor pls.

Attached: 74266992_p0.png (516x729, 633K)

so it can fuck the hot youkai bitches duh

>almost 20 years
>still no Gigai scene modded in

It's problematic broski. And Rance is male instead of 37 genders (they)

It's the updated clear game report, accessible once you start the game back up again on turn 1

This is all new for the MG version by the way. The old one was only text.

Attached: 1234qefdg5.png (798x602, 1.02M)

Did they add anything in the mangagamer release or is it the exact same game that was fan translated years ago?

She's pretty underrated.

oh holy shit. The old version was so hard to read. Thats nice.

Wait so we get this now instead? That's really neat actually. Wonderful.

You can pick permit set as a bonus for points

there a mega yet?

You can fuck Ryouma

Considering he was like level thousand something when he fought Gele, I don't think so, no.

There are engine improvements. An new option that when enabled makes multi-hit attacks way faster since it'll take care of all the hits simultaneously. Then there is .
And of course the new translation. Otherwise it's the same game.

Oh and the uncensored CGs for better or worse. Some look great and well some are not quite what they should be. But it's cool.

Mangagamer released an 'oficial' translation for sengoku rance

Uhh bro...
It was there, in our heart all along.

Attached: Gigai.png (800x600, 745K)

male feminist are rapist.

(You) as in Rance doesn't. There are two scenes but neither involve Rance.

do I need to capture the youkai bitches or does it happen when I capture all their territory

What is this?

have to capture them yourself, and atleast 1 of them takes a specific unit to be around to do it

How do I make that stupid retard become a demon or whatever already
My asshole is in danger

The fuck are you talking about dude? There's a full scene with Rance and Ryouma you dumb faggot.

Is Rance 1 fun? (I can tolerate old-school adventure games, I'm probably one of the few westerners to beat Portopia)
Also, when does JAPAN first appear in the series?

if gigai shows up beforehand, you're fucked

Almost 20 years ago some meme master thought it would be funny to make some additional Gigai/Rance scenes and added them to the Alice Mansion segment. This might or might have not involved direct encouragement from tori.

No censoring right?

It was 2006

kichi technically i think but otherwise JAPAN isnt relevant until sengoku i believe. As for rance 1, if you mean the remake, its okay i guess, very short though

Its extremely basic but also short, so you don't lose much by trying it out.

There is? I only remember the one were that lanky dude with one eye and the oni fuck her. Guess it's time to capture Takuga again.

No. It's even unpixelated so technically less censored than the original release.

You must be real fun at parties. When someone tells you their sides are on the orbit, you tell them there is no way the could have achieved escape velocity without something akin to rocket propellant or a bursting volcano.

>Also, when does JAPAN first appear in the series?
Kichikuou Rance, several characters from Sengoku Rance were first introduced there.

LONG. HEAD.

Attached: 1561572347751.gif (205x234, 96K)

um, actually, people don't say that at parties

ok so
>hara
>ashikaga (2nd gourd)
>mikos
>tokugawa
>muskets
>akashi (3rd gourd)
>uesugi (4th gourd)
>takeda (5th gourd)
is this a good plan? I will have to stall the tenshi fags and also exterminate the hannies at some point. from there I can hopefully take out hojo and one eye before the demon army shows up.

I sacrificed popsicle stick kid because I never used him anyway on account of shit level and stats. Then I used the make a plan option and sent Rance to fight him.

How long is a route of this game? Can I avoid traps if it has one?

Attached: D8f8EvOUIAAuHpn.jpg (984x730, 58K)

if I just grab some people out of the prison now will they show up on the selection scene so I don't lose someone useful?

thats what you get for taking over 200 turns

I think they have to be unique units. The most generic I saw on there was the kuge units.

First run? You need access to Hojo to war them, or else Takeda will break their gourd.

Personally, I think it more useful for NG+ to clear mouri for their extremely powerful troops from turn 1

Where can I acquire this?

I never got the scene where Ran explodes

Well I have Shitpoop and sluthime's father still rotting in prison I guess

That's how i typically did for 1st runs it up to tokugawa, where id just do hannies then take on uesegi/hojou at the same time while dealing with tenshi, then moving towards mouri once those 2 are done and ending with takeda/youkai. You want to declare war with both hojou and uesegi since whoever you dont fight is going t oget taken by takeda on 1st run, same for the musket/akashi and mouri, declare war on both so mouri doesnt take 1

Can anyone answer? I'm about to buy it but I need to know these.

What's the optimal conquer order for a fresh ng? Thinking about playing again but good lord getting that first complete was a fucking nightmare.

download where

Mangagamer site.
It cost like $33

roughly 30~ hours maybe for a 1st run, depending on how much you decide to save scum or go back to fix things

>paying anything to people who did basically zero actual work
so where's the actual download?

Is archfiend route gained by just starting it or do you actually have to conquer everything

>stop the takeda blitz
>since it's the first one it doesn't count
I'm going to FUCKING kill myself

And can I avoid traps if there is one?

do you really think there hasn't been a download link posted in any of these threads? Go buy it or get searching nigga

How much suffering is it to 100% SR if you're able to stomach watching Leila, Kenshin, Yukihime etc.

those scenes get my dick hard

>Zero actual work
>New translation, size of the game halved, QoL improvements

Lewd nyaa

Can you retards do nothing for yourself? Do you not know what nyaa is?

>who did basically zero actual work

Do 0 actual work and find the download yourself

I'm going to do it. I'm going to kill gigay for the sake of our butt virginity.

just save at the start of every turn and you can basically ensure you wont get fucked, 1st runs pretty forgiving anyway even if you fuck up a lot

The torrent is in the usual place.

I never saw Yukihime fuck men other than Dasan in my first run so going forward I'll never see it
Watching her prostitute herself hurts my soul

Conquer all Demon Army territories.
I'm surprised they added a clear flag considering thats supposed to be unwinnable. Sucks for people who don't know how to exploit it.

I don't remember takeda taking over hojo the first time I played. I think you must be able to delay the event where it happens or something if you declare war on the second one fast enough.

>added a clear flag
do you mean you no longer get accused of cheating for beating that?

Its not immediate but it does happen, less im remembering wrong both mouri and takeda do it, guessing to keep it consistent depending on which part of the map you decide to go

oh shit neither did i, does this mean im FUCKED FOREVER for 100%ing it?

>Archfiend route

I never knew about this when I played it before, can someone spoonfeed me? I know there's meant to be an unwinnable route with MIki but how do I do it? And how do I "beat" it if that's a thing?

Attached: 1554330148174.png (370x420, 228K)

>sacrificed popsicle stick to gigai
>need popsicle stick kid to capture nogiku
fuggggggg

is there no way to start a new non-NG+ game?

>rance not objecting to sill being called his wife

>Do you not know what nyaa is?
first time I've heard of it but when I go there and search sengoku rance there's only two results which aren't the game.

Just don't recruit her and you'll still see it
The only thing NG+ lets you do is do the canon end for her which is saving her before she gets bandit preggo'd

Isn't that Mumin's scene?

Motherhood hit Isoroku in a good way

Attached: Isoroku.png (1920x1080, 986K)

No seriously, why the hell does kenshin like rance? I don't get it

I agree and like all treasure they should be locked in a chest and buried.

Do this instead
Hara
Ashikaga
Mikos
Uesugi
Hojo
Muskets (Start war with Muskets while at war with Hojo or else Mouri will probably conquer them)
Asakura
Akashi
Then choose between Mouri and Takeda before the demon army shows up

he cute

Attached: ALCG0002.png (800x600, 545K)

hit the fap button at the top and then search again

Those gorgeous eyes and magnificent shark teeth.

love is inherently illogical
love at first sight even more so
just roll with it

She thought he was hot as fuck and fell in love with him at first sight
She has whatever the opposite of yellow fever is

Remind me how to progress through this part soul binder phase. 3G said I need to move left and defend but it's not possible because of 2-2k armies. Is this stall game until auto win?

Attached: ALCG0092.jpg (800x600, 162K)

love at 1st sight, really all it was, and its been blind love ever since

Pick away at the west with scout and careful fights until the Shimazu bros retreat
After that you should be able to easily crush your way through

It's cheat route. Game will acknowledge that you cheating as I remember

their troops don't really replenish themselves, once you kill enough they start sending out hardly any

why are his teeth so sharp

you guys realize thats a bad translation and feminist is more along the lines of "womanizer" in japanese. not the only english word to get bastardized in japanese

Too bad she couldn’t even get his baby.

It's hard for me to enjoy SR because girls from the continent are so much better

The nyaa version is fucking old better get the new one.

She literally just reincarnates as one of his kids

what are you talking about?

I think it's just funnier that way.
t. Localizer

>the takeda army is assembling

Attached: 1537922781235.png (645x756, 628K)

Are there any differences between the versions?
If there aren't any major ones, why should I play it rather than the "free" version.

No Rance, you're a treasure.

Attached: keanu_no_u.jpg (1163x583, 137K)

How long do i have for the Hirami Lemons objective?

Is Rizna like, literally retarded?

mangagamer.com/r18/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1132

stupid eyeball fucking fox bitch

Attached: char1028.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Man, Ontology is a really great theme in Sengoku and Kichikuou.
Yes. There's a reason her negotiation is 0
4 or 5 turns IIRC.

anti-magic airhead who is constantly tricked

There are 3 torrents of the Mangagamer version on Nyaa what the fuck are you looking at?

Wanna replay this
any reason to pick this up over the fan translation?

Edge should be playable

Attached: 1532591020232.jpg (600x800, 84K)

nice try doddler

broski there is sukebei nyaa

all the better to eat girls with

I only have a pittance of knowledge about actual Japanese sengoku history (scraped from manga and anime), but I think it maybe a reference to real life Kenshin have admiration for foreigners. Might be wrong

I know that there was a theory that Kenshin was a woman because he would have bad illnesses that prevented him from going into battle once a month. I'm sure there are other actual Sengoku period references if you guys don't mind sharing.

imagine how much easier this game could've been if Rance had gotten Alex and Rick from Zeth and Leazas instead

Playing for the first time. Any beginner tips I should know?

Never vassal, always conquer

Imagine if Xavier wasn't full retard with giant ego. He should retire to continent

>Has some minor quality of life improvements
>Uncensored
>Overall better translation
If you like SR, then why not.
Or just pirate it first and decide if you wanna give MG money after like I did.

RSG wanted to come himself as the zeth reinforcement, it literally would not have been fair to the JAPANese

Attached: RSG.jpg (1024x768, 142K)

Rance is a genuinely nice guy to people he considers important. He'd do anything for Sill and Reset, even if he's tsun for the former.

Attached: rance reset.jpg (850x478, 125K)

>uncensored
even the loli rape? neat

1. You don't need a full army in battle all the time, especially early on when Ranmaru can solo most of Hara and Ashikaga
2. Always be at war. Always.
3. Don't attack Iga. It's a newbie trap.

>rance dies on the first turn on the final battle of the blitz
broskis...

Attached: ded rance.jpg (796x602, 293K)

Try to always be at war with at least 1 clan.
Recruit generic footsoldiers at the start until you can replace them with unique characters.
Reached 10 satisfaction? Click Rance's satisfaction bonuses and choose foreign reinforcements. Going Zeth twice and then Leazus 3 times is best.
Don't give Rance elite troops until you give him books to boost his stats to 6.

Nice guard Senhime

This is what happens when you let senhime act like a guard instead of the warrior she actually is

Do at least a few dungeons. They aren't fun, but they'll make your life easier in the long run. Also, it's nearly impossible to lose on your first run.
Yup. For better or worse. Some uncensored CG look great, but others look awful.

Vassal his kingdom.

Attached: TV_Asahi Ninja_Hattori.png (600x336, 183K)

You're playing against the clock, use your fans well. Press F5 ingame, 5 gourds means the demon army comes out, which starts swallowing up territories. That being said, the game expects you have to 0 points by your first playthrough. (Points give you bonus stuff for your successive runs, which the game expects you to do since the first run is the "tutorial" run so to speak.)

Just remember that you don't have to defend every base on your side just the last one in that territory. The system setting that makes animation attacks the fastest and animates aoe all at once is pretty nice too.

>loli rape
Those shotas were such limp dicks that they couldn't even break her hymen. It was more emotional torture than anything, thankfully you get some healing sex in Rance X. Note that even at 14 she still looks like a loli.

Attached: kou 10.jpg (518x377, 73K)

>2. Always be at war. Always.
I think it's not how first playthrough should be. Game force war at you automatically so you can have breathing space for dungeons

>they raped the shit out of her, but nope no hymen torn no sire

Its the Pisu Hame cop out
not that I care that much but come on

They partially broke her hymen
Rance just cleared out the remnants

Remember when people used to call Sengoku a spin off and not a mainline game?

Attached: 1566775488547.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

Just know the decensor is sloppy in a number of CGs, where Rance almost looks like he has a pancake dick in some of them. I wish they got some QA for the job

are any of the other rance games translated?

X has joke about it. Remember that field of flowers or what was that

bruh

Don't listen to /ss/ porn, shota dicks are worthless.

Only until Quest came out, which got its own share of flak til magnum came out

So I never played a Rance game. Can I go into Sengoku blind? Also how does it play? I'm getting Yggdra Union vibes

I'm pretty sure japanese speaking anons still do. I know one guy who is pretty elitist and says that SR is the worst game since the story sucks

Plays like Eiyuu Senki, just try it out fag.

It technically is, but to westerners it's the most known game so whatever. I do suggest people play Quest, especially with the Magnum upgrades, for the more traditional RPG gameplay.
It also introduces the cutest daughter in the universe.

Attached: 1461698556901.png (1200x900, 2.07M)

SR is not very character/plot/lore driven desu

Yeah just found it

>Its the Pisu Hame cop out
I understand this reference.

It came right after VI so I guess that's why people felt that way about it. Xavier is a nobody with no friends. The body he took over is more important than him.

That's just how it was drawn originally idiot. Haven't seen the pencil dicks in Evenicle?

its good enough that it makes people wonder why there aren't more games like it. "conquest to rape" is such a basic fundamental that it's utterly perplexing why there aren't more games built around that concept.

Most people consider it a good entry-level game to get into the Rance series. Most user's first game at least.

The other game might not be appealing until you realize how fun the universe is in SR

I'd play a non-H game with the mechanics of sengoku rance

whats sad is sengoku rance is a clone of other games, but does it better than them

It might have a shallow storyline, but I imagine it was no small task to build a story when essentially the player has a massive tree of decisions to make.

They said Rance Quest Magnum was 100% translated and edited back in Feb. So whats taking so long to release it

>sengoku finally got an official English release
Kino as fuck, can’t wait to buy this

>when the totally pure and unlewded loli wins all the polls
>even in Rance IX where she was a cameo for like 5 seconds she got 3rd
she even placed high in the poll of girls with no H-scenes you personally want to fuck

Attached: reset wife.jpg (1240x1754, 493K)

do you get a notification if you stop the blitz? I beat all 4 but no event has popped up letting me kill shingen

at this point, money id imagine, they wanted to release sengoku 1st to keep some kind of order of release, so hopefully quest is out soonish and the rest will follow, just several years late.

I saw a bit of gameplay on youtube it looks boring and you read like a motherfucker. Better stick to the good old Hizashi no naka no real that does the job.

Reset is so cute even Rance behaves like a decent person around her.

What games?
Also, where/how do I reliably get more of those affection boosting items?

If fiends literally can't deny the archfiend orders, then, couldn't just Miki go and tell Xavier to stop?
he's forced to do so

Once you finish blocking the 4th one (You need to win, not just participate), either you get the option to "assassinate shingen" or there was a scene where the generals basically said "oh no, we fucked up; shingen lost"

Based Resetbros.

Attached: CG08340.jpg (1024x768, 405K)

Think that only applies if she stops trying to keep the blood in check, which if she does that you got the archfiend route in sengoku where she decides to start taking over cause she can't control it.

I did beat all 4, nothing happened.

You've stopped the blitz when they only attack 4 times instead of 5. The other generals are like "oh shit we fucked up Shingen better not fight"

She has the unique position of being the one person who can stop him from doing "questionable" things. She even got him to stop fighting with her mother.
Not even Sill has that power, she just gets told to shut up.

Attached: 070cb7cf2b5acc936f14bdc1c4c5abdf.jpg (1085x1535, 1.31M)

You have to beat takeda normally in one save and then load back to the blitz. That event to assassinate shingen is technically a ng+ thing, but you can just load back to pre-blitz to get it.

You need to wait for a start of turn event before you can assassinate him.

fug, I misread the guide and thought it was either/or

>she even placed high in the poll of girls with no H-scenes you personally want to fuck
that wasn't just a poll of girls with no H-scenes, it was anyone
>3 lolis in the top 10
I guess that's why they changed their stance on lolis and let you pork Kou in X despite her still being below Rance's usually range.

Attached: girls you want to fuck.jpg (1217x1251, 626K)

Magicbros?

>torako higher than kenshin
huh?

Do I need to go back a save if I've found kou rance finds out about nobuXavier? I can't attack anything else and 3G tells me I have to gather the troops for something else - I assume for the temple

unless your at war with like 5 fukken houses you'll be fine. Just raid honnoji and if you lose either take it up the ass and let alice lower the difficulty or go grind some dungeons for levels

It was kind of a meme poll, I mean look at who won. It's mostly about girls who didn't have scenes or no good ones. Of course Shizukafags still turned out.

Yeah you turn her into a girl but Takuga characters clears conflict with each other.

Shizuka is best girl.
Rance agrees.

>reset on that list
delete this

Attached: 1569164953889.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Speaking of the JAPAN characters, anyone else like how Sanada Tourin looked in IX?

The Ran route is pretty half assed

Attached: 0f101adf08f039c07ac0d2afd856f1af.jpg (2566x2200, 1019K)

she placed on the X poll which is what matters

Is it bad if I like the males design much more than the females?

It's so detached from the other games that it might as well be. It was the first game I played, and I had no idea Kanami, Maria, and Shizuka were such important characters. I thought Leila was just as important as them.

Seeing Suzeme Die again, it never heals does it

Attached: IgnorantThatGecko-size_restricted.gif (480x352, 2.02M)

What a healthy girl.

nah. sengoku rance has a ton of great designs, male and female.

I ended my first playthrough with 5 points, and I want to try the Yamamoto route with 1 star next. With 5 points I cant buy the extra fan bonus and I heard that the extra fan is really important when doing anything above normal difficulty. Is it doable if your not extremely good at the game or should I just download a save with more points so I can get the fan.

can do any route without any bonuses, theyre just for fun really.

I should have given her Lancer Legion but she destroys with 1.2 attack anyways.

>Arms 9th
holy shit, my bros

rans route is the quickest and easiest if you want points

ok what the fuck
the game just gave me a ton of territory
it didn't even make a thing of it, no cutscene, nothing
just a fucking message that said "the soul binder curse went on, you fought a lot of battles, here's some fucking territory"
like jesus fuck that's anti-climatic

what is the best route to play in the second game?

Attached: 1530188333170.jpg (362x346, 38K)

I can recruit Nobunaga later on when I get some points, right broskis?

Attached: shobu.png (800x600, 745K)

Nope, you done goofed

That's what you get for being passive shit

that's your "holy fuck you really fucking dogged this run here's a gimme now finish up you utter fucking mongoloid" bonus

Only attractive ones should be treasured.

does yamamoto have a good move she can learn that doesn't drain all of her attack points?

What's his deal?

Attached: Bernard-X-Portrait.png (1920x1080, 1M)

Her 1 shot kill attack only drains 2 of her 4 moves.

if she only has one AP left, it only costs one AP.

well sorry the fucking shimazu brothers are overpowered cheating faggots

MY FUCKIN NIGGA
I'VE BEEN DYING FOR HD CGs OF THIS BITCH FOR YEARS

Fug, he's broski the character though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmZMMSDx3Yg

that's why you let the big bastard kill them

That's your failure prize, shouldnt have taken so long and just finished the route, the game thought you were struggling

He has a deal?
I played VI and he had like no lines ever except for the ones during battle

Yes, and you screwed the pooch.

>reset in 6th
>reset on the chart at all

Attached: 5c69144997f68~01.jpg (521x873, 78K)

Well shit what now

Attached: ALCG0031.png (800x600, 787K)

The only one who's actually overpowered is the Musket guy, he's the strongest
>Footsoldier
Just ignore him bro
>Warrior
Just abuse footsoldiers bro
>Tactitian
Just bring a tactitian bro, Tact ai is retarded, if you have buffs they'll prioritze dispelling them even if they could 1shot your 300 ninja stack

He's a literal meme character and only continued to exist became the staff found him funny.

Attached: 1547268418137.png (1360x1000, 1.92M)

operation permits probably

To be fair on higher difficulties all named commanders of Shimazu are like 5k+ so he hurts and his counterattack is brutal for the samurai one.

use em on a special character or something, 5 pts wont give you a whole lot. Can try to go up to 1/2 star and aim for a higher clear score, up to you.

Is Quest/Magnum translated?

It's going through image editing right now iirc

Get Elina and do the Ran route.
Even with 0 stars you can get 20+points.

like maybe 15% of it is, theres a mostly done UI patch but thats it.

According to Mangagamer it is, but they haven't put out a release date yet.

Her race is built for sex. Rance actually has a lot of popular lolis now, some of which like Shizuka and Nagi were adults before and are in loli bodies now, hell Shizuka has been lolified twice now.
exhentai.org/g/1321334/2e0767ca76/

Get the bonus Diviner, she's immediately useful. The Permits aren't that great earlygame since you won't have the NP to keep multiple 1k-army units.

soon, it's the next game MG is releasing. i'd assume early 2020 as long as nothing goes horribly wrong

Its been through editing for years, so bit skeptical on that instead of them just wanting to make money off sengoku 1st then dropping the following game after

Get the onmyouji girl
She's OP as fuck early with shikigami and defend all talismans

>Don't give Rance elite troops until you give him books to boost his stats to 6.
It makes a difference if you do it earlier on?

I DID IT BROSKIS

Attached: Untitled.jpg (801x602, 208K)

I know whoever comments in the report screen favors your highest int Tactician, but does Uzra have to completely hijack it the second she shows up every single game?

Attached: grinbitch's coffee.jpg (341x347, 35K)

Just finished the game but I'm retarded how do I go into NG+? Reload my previous save?

JUST

Attached: ALCG0096.jpg (800x600, 157K)

Let's do this shit!

Attached: ALCG0000.png (800x600, 893K)

Pretty sure they're waiting on beta testing and scripting. That's what really takes them the longest so far, as the translations take a fraction of the time.
I'd assume summer 2020 at the earliest to give them wiggle room for scripting, etc. Beta testing and such is what delayed Evenicle and Sengoku after all.
I'd almost argue it's a good thing they don't do release dates unless they're sure they can release it (generally). They could be like Sekai Project and constantly fail to make their release dates.

Assassinate Agireda. You can cap her the moment she is introduced.

>he was with me until the end of VI

Got an official but questionable translation.

japanese hgame artists don't put a lot of effort into drawing parts that are gonna be mosaic'd into oblivion. they only bother getting enough detail to make a good silhouette. any more is literally be them masturbating, making porn only they will ever see. only worth so much time.

>Kou is tired of getting raped, puts on armor and decides to fight
>everyone still wants to gangbang her
It can't be helped.

Attached: kou2.jpg (563x563, 122K)

>no actual cg
I feel cheated.

Attached: mokko.png (1181x393, 690K)

>800 unit Kanami
>can't kill diviner in two turns
USELESS

Is there a way to speed up fights?

There is
Fulfill her request of 3k hotwings

Just start a new game.

Yeh

Attached: ALCG0000.png (800x600, 763K)

This. Fucking this. Watching the animations for each unit was a pain. I am glad they added that.

Is it me or is Rance a lot nicer in general in IX? Or at the very least comes off as nicer since I can't fully understand all the dialogue. Did the series change writers? Because in VI he's a massive dick and he's still a bit of a dick in SR too. Haven't played X yet so I don't know what is personalty is like in that game.

someone said you can copy your saves from the fan translation and they actually work. does anyone know if you can just import your clear data without bringing over your actual saves?

>animate all at once
WHY IS THIS NOT THE DEFAULT JESUS FUCK

When the fuck is the official english release happening?
For fucks sake.

Attached: 158[1].png (447x378, 11K)

Don't think it's possible. My Suzume is 300 and she can't kill her. Isoroku is 700 and still can't kill her

Yes.

Sengoku and especially quest with his interactions with reset softens him up some

Thanks.

sill and nobunaga + reset really fucked him up

A man kind of changes when his one true love is trapped in a block of ice.

>find waifu
>Try to get her
>Infinite animals
>Shes the fucked by some old faggot
Fuck this game

Choose my fate next, Yea Forums.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1598x1798, 1.42M)

>WARNED YOU ABOUT THOSE PANDAS BRO

I told you I TOLD you about those pandas broski

Attached: panda.png (1920x1080, 794K)

because it's unique to the mangagamer version

Free For All as Hara House

Attached: 20-aeons-57b1f3117470d.jpg (620x670, 93K)

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

FFA shimazu

Attached: TOSH.jpg (465x550, 243K)

Wait wait wait, what. Was the official english version released?

Sonic shuriken or assassinate for worthless ninja?

yes why do you think there's 500 rance threads a day now

We're all playing the official MG version. Right now.

no user, people just decided to revive sengoku threads for no reason

it's not like there have been 200 fucking threads since it was released constantly restating that it was officially released or anything

slowpoke.jpg

I LITERALLY CHECKED LIKE A MONTH AGO.
FUCK.

one of the dungeons close to your starting territory gives an item that has the commander survive if their unit is annihilated

It works. My 600 isoroku did it on her second shot.

Should've reset anyway as you didn't capture agireda

Kill the Monkey, clear the youkai girls

rank her up and give her assassinate.

does combat effect mean arrows/explosions/etc or what

all of the best girls come used user

Attached: char848.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

>Animate all at once

Is this new? All these years I sat through all those long-ass attacks in my yearly playthroughs.

who and what the fuck is happening in this image

>Shimazu defeated (gangrape)
Nani

It's what happens if you wipe them out on a non-true history route
They gangrape agireda

>he attacked the panda nation
lol

Attached: 1569104621000.jpg (1077x1609, 296K)

Can you clear all One-Eyed House girls in a single playthrough?

>Revert to turn 44 from turn 68 because I want the One-Eyed bonus and I mustachio'd that Akashi faggot
Welp.

Attached: 1341907717970.png (400x400, 39K)

>hornet
>senhime
>the 4 witches
>Lia
I think not user.

Attached: 1535168124658.jpg (500x702, 97K)

never understood the appeal of silky
she gets gangbanged by an entire army's worth of monsters
her personality isn't much to speak of
i guess she has power armor and that's cool?

Just made this. How awful is it in terms of units, gameplay wise?

Attached: my-image (3).png (1064x832, 1.17M)

I think I know what I'm doing next

Attached: halfanapresstoheaven.png (960x843, 733K)

>there's a check for the fucking child unit

Silky Littleraisin and her bioweapon/armor

Attached: doyouevenlift.png (1280x720, 1.73M)

Tier lists are highly dependent on what difficulty you're playing on.

>her personality isn't much to speak of
She's cute and heroic and likes baseball, better than Seizel and Hawzel who are just le wacky incest dykes

Shouldn't the archer bitch be way higher?

>she gets gangbanged by an entire army's worth of monsters
that's the appeal

Rapey boi can't handle being loved

He softens up so much he can win Shizuyka's heart.

JP tier list exist for SR I remember seeing it somewhere

How to avoid the panda and fuck yukihime?

lol no that's being generous irosoku fucking sucks

>archer
>higher
???

Attached: 1339563366343.png (289x300, 167K)

>ranmaru in d
>kou in d
>ikkyu not in both s and f at the same time
>urza higher than sanada
>ANY miko unit above f
this is a bad list

What do you mean wipe them out? As in, doing it before the Demon Army spawns?

whats the earliest turn you can call in for foreign reinforcements from a SAT bonus?

Isoroku is the best archer, but archers are shit. Unless you pump her full of books and semen she won't amount to much, only really notable for piercing tempest which is decent. She's sexiest girl in the game though

>nobunaga
Suzume dying was more important than Nobunaga
Sill being frozen and Suzume dying was the wake-up call that he isn't actually invincible

For some reason I remember her having a really broken combat ability if you invested into her.
Please note I haven't played in over like 7 years.

i mean i'm not too big on them either, warg is where it's at

>below Isoroku and Am despite both barely appearing

Attached: 1526474820940.png (956x3132, 1.38M)

wtf wasn't kouhime invincible?
Her death would be an instant game over

1st run, true route.
Fuck this game, I am killing Xavier and I am through, I still wonder why I went nuclear and purged all houses, guess to prove something but now I think it was pointless.

Attached: ddd.jpg (1604x904, 411K)

>aoe one cost ability and an assassinate move
>bad
she's at least b tier

first run is always trial and a lot of error

3 I think. If you have a house + action fan bonus you can war hara on turn 2 and move up to the last castle, then on turn 3 you take the castle and fuck akihime, then I think you can also fuck sill for a total of 10 points then call reinforcement with the final fan of turn 3.

Demon Army doesn't show up in Ran's route because Xavier dies early

Am appears in a lot of events if you recruit her early enough
and Isoroku is literally idealized japanese housewife she'd place high no matter what

According to alicesoft everyone who placed within the top 50 was "extremely popular"

Kenshin is strong but not outright broken like the others in S-tier, so put down one.
Rance on his own isn't higher than B, you only put in a lot of work to make him great because he's the main character and its necessary.
Ikkyu is too gimmicky to rank.
Mouri and Mouri(Cursed) should be separated.

>Ranmaru D

She always ended up as my strongest unit, maybe even stronger than Rance outside of dungeons.

Archers are just bad in sengoku user, she's got a nice assassinate move, but everything else she can do falls off hard unless you really invest in her and even then thats investment better spent on another unit

Literally

Urza is SS rank
Her special cancels prep AND takes a flag on all enemies. All those Rance dickings in 6 made her OP.

>ranmaru
Am I doing something wrong? Admittedly I've never put time into making her good but she just seems like a generic bushi unit. Does she have something special that makes her good?

This dumb motherfucker.

No, she's bad.

Cutest dark lord, best H scene in X, cool path compared to Hawzel's gag stuff, actually relevant in lore/backstory stuff, Rance - Gai synergy is kino

her stats start out just as high as rance and it's basically free to rank her up so you can get her stats maxed relatively quickly compared to other units

No, she is really just a strong early game warrior that's all.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: ALCG0099.jpg (800x600, 147K)

for me, it's Kamilla

Attached: K-K-Ka.png (646x544, 388K)

Rance has fucked thousands of girls, I would trust his word.

Where can I see this?

beat the game and then choose view game status when you're on turn 1 or onwards on the owari node

I just noticed Kentarou has that smiley face on his pauldron.

are the battle permits/operational set permits the same in the 2nd game bonus the same as the ones you get in the first run? i.e. 1000 troops only?

>kou
>a footsoldier that gives you a game over if she gets eliminated
>anything above D

>ranmaru
>bog standard stats and no remarkable abilities or even a single sat bonus
>anything above D

Yet she requires investment when the game gives you suzume - who comes with an assassinate skill with a better success chance, better speed from her ninja class, and quick access to chun chun shuriken which is the same thing as yamato sweeping fire, and suzume isn't an amazing unit either.

Having urza's move-reduction ability without losing all her moves to use it is broken. Rance is definitely a funny situation, but yeah, he might need to be lower.

What game are you playing? You can easily find generics with stats similar to hers.

I mean he's not wrong in this case
Miki had no qualm over slapping kentarou on his deathbed just because he said "at least i got to see your nipples before i died". If he went any more aggressive he'd get btfo

Only available in NG+, it's the last option in all territories that consumes no fans.

yes.

Oh fuck

The chad magic
the murdering rapist who should be fucking in prison, Lia

Neat, I'll check it out after I'm done fucking around in National mode. Thanks.

Do people usually get that bonus or not? I only got 1000 troops around the time it was given to me so idk if it's worth.

Is there a refresher video or guide that explains how stats work in this game? I haven't played this shit since way back in high school.

>the same
>2 AC cost
You gotta use affection items in both cases anyway.
I'd argue Senhime needs more investment to be decent.

Attached: 1258397474260.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

it's given to you when you get to a thousand units you dork

What was taught?

Attached: 3245.png (764x142, 213K)

Don't mind me, just being an annoying, anti-tactics, anti-fun unit that shows up in every single battle of the most important part of the game

Attached: quality game design.png (232x166, 115K)

On NG+ if you have enough points for some of the bonus commander units or extra fan you can easily get to 1000 troops by the time you conquer like your 3rd house if you're investing it all in foot soldiers

So the youkai girls only fight once?
I failed to capture the one eyed girl and she isn't showing in the fights anymore

store power is pretty useless right?

It's incredibly good for when you're doing 2/5 star runs when you have enough points to take multiple house bonuses + gold upgrades. If you're doing ng+ for the first time dont bother.

>not tag-team hatefucking your torturer half to death with your Darling
Lia is best princess, deal w/e
Prison is for commoners, not royalty.

both variations of this are fucking obnoxious
>one version is high as fuck aoe damage
>other version is *deletes ur turns*

alicesoft.fandom.com/wiki/Sengoku_Rance:Parameters_&_Formulae

Guard shikigamis nigga

That might be a prereq, but you need to be around turn 60 to get operation permits.

Imo the priority for points is
action fan>mouri house>operation permits>elina
by the third run you should have a fuckton of points I think

it CAN be good but it's reaalllly situational since you rarely get two moves off on one unit at end game

god I fucking HATED this bitch unit

Attached: 1564529914787.png (554x388, 222K)

>mouri house>operation permits

Attached: 1557353824803.jpg (515x515, 50K)

Battle permits are incredibly useful when you want to go to war with several factions at once, or you want to quickly kill big threats like Takeda or Mouri.

Holy shit, I forgot how intense this game was.

>not blocking their attacks and kiling their turns

if theyre going to be cunts you gotta be a cunt right back

>Takes 15 seconds to get off all the attack animations
I'm so glad the official release lets you stack all that into a single animation.

do the takeda generals join any house but the youkai? I've been waiting for a few turns but haven't seen any AI turn messages about them being enlisted but I only have Mouri and Takuga current visible and active

women are the chief perpetrators of psychological and emotional abuse against children

Not him but investing in 1 of the 6 only worthwile footsoldiers isn't bad

how hard are the upper difficulties in Rance? like 1 star compared to no star, etc.

I think youkai doesn't hire human commanders, you'll have to keep waiting

Is there a time limit for recruiting fuuka?

What the fuck
It's the first time I see that

With her 5 speed isoruku ain't gonna be attacking more than twice anyway

so how the fuck do i increase the damage of gun/cannon units? does that count as physical damage or magic damage

it's until you enter a route I think

how do you get the doggy park girl scene again

Keep Yodogimi, Age 5 til the end

Attached: 3[1].jpg (1024x768, 245K)

Im going to try the ran route is this a good order to get to her.

Attached: x720.jpg (1280x720, 328K)

how do I do that

Attached: master skywalker there are too many of them what are we going to do.png (180x82, 25K)

Outside of a few modifiers like buffs and battlefield effect, damage is capped to the attackers troop size. Muskets are good for reaching that cap with lowish stats, but ultimately they need large troop sizes to deal large damage.

grab uesugi too, they're probably the house easiest to conquer in comparison to the quality of units you get from them

choushin gets you the imperial ring and isoruku events so he's not completely useless
he also is the best gigai fodder from a subjective satisfaction standpoint

Is this picture old?

capture her instead of killing her

>alright finally time to start my second run
>i can't wait to kill the monke-
I'M A FAILUUUUUUUUUUUURE

Attached: file.png (484x55, 47K)

Do this instead

>Hara
>Ashikaga
>Miko
>Uesugi
>Hojo
>Asakura
>Guns
>Mouri rush before Shimazu takes them
>Your call at this point whether to end route early or conquer more

I'd rather have the 5 extra national power from not having him

Literally harder than units like Moscow General.

pls respond

Haven’t played this game in forever/never actually beat it because I’m bad at video games. What does killing the monkey do?

just do a quick and easy 1 star ran route, you'll get like 60+ points and even if you fuck up your still guaranteed 5 from just clearing the route

prevents the demon army from spawning/nobunaga dying

I'm just gonna download a save with infinite points once i'm done with my first run
can't be dicked to replay the game a bazillion times just to try all the cool shit

Turns the game into sandbox mode. The plot stops and you can just conquer japan peacefully by force

How much would X change if Madou killed Bird?

>peacefully by force

ludo wipes out humanity because there's too much peace

I remember in my first playthrough when I attacked uesugi they were no longer able to help protect Hojo against Takeda. Then Takeda took Hojo really quickly. Im a bit worried I might not have time if I take Uesugi first.

basically turns the game into what it would be if the demon army never showed up
there's no main story but i always thought the individual country stories were more interesting

that only happens on your first run.

>feel a little bit bad for the shimazu brothers on true history
>see how they act in the other routes
nah fuck em

he killed millions

Attached: monkey.png (186x220, 22K)

there wouldn't be that FUCK YOU tier bad ending out of nowhere at least
how about Bird and Arios both kill each other at the same time
preferably in some sort of hilariously embarrassing pose

I gave my save to an user yesterday, it has 165 points. But your Game Clear save report will be tainted with my data. This data, in particular.

Only first playthrough. You can also declare war on them on the same turn to get them both in the first playthrough.

How do you get that game report to show up? When I finished the game all I got was Rance talking to Kou then a "The End" splashscreen after that it took me to the main menu

Peacefully, because you aren't being bothered by the demon army, by force, because you aren't conquering japan pacifistically

you have to start up the game again and click it on a node

J*PANese aren't people
t.xavier

Rip Itagaki

Attached: ALCG0100.jpg (800x600, 134K)

Attached: Rance.jpg (364x139, 10K)

Huh I guess it makes sense that they change it up to make certain routes easier to do. Thanks

This absolute motherfucker PISSED me off on my first blind playthrough.

normal difficulty is already fucking hard, why and how are there harder difficulties

shotacons btfo

Attached: shotacons.png (800x600, 809K)

I self insert as the shota though

>disable animations
>turns take the same amount of time
ok guys

because you get assloads of bonuses. Starting the game off with the takeda, youkai, and mouri units is retardedly powerful.

Attached: CG219.png (232x215, 3K)

>and click it on a node
Sorry I dont understand what you mean by this.

To make it easier to get better point yields if you know what you're doing
With NG+ bonuses 1* and 2* difficulty can be beaten pretty easily

Because most people get better at games the more they play them. It does take a special kind of autism to beat 5 star, however.

Like click on any map location and it's the last option

Is building the training grounds worth it?

almost none of the "buildings" do jack shit

What a cutie

Attached: ALCG0023.png (800x600, 765K)

>Certain girls should be treasured
>Fuck feminists

Oh I see thanks. Damn my first playthrough sucked

Attached: ALCG0000.png (800x600, 830K)

tfw you still have to survive multiple years before X comes out in english

Attached: ScreenShot15.png (1538x324, 1016K)

>tfw

Attached: ALCG0000.png (800x600, 723K)

>03
>Quest
>IX
???
All great.

get fucked

Attached: 1569202518172.jpg (190x223, 11K)

god why is rance so fucking ugly in sengoku

wew

>Cutie
>MASSIVE fivehead.
>Ugly glasses
>Ugly hair.

>not liking shark teeth

Magic's hair and forehead are god tier

Urza>Chikuzo>Magic

Imagine deplying kou against a 3000 unit warrior with attack luck, 5 move, and 8 speed

Her trying to be lewd made me diamonds.

Absolute garbage tastes.

NWAAAAAAH

t.Helman brickloaf eater

>ugly glasses
no that's Maria

Attached: char1138.png (1920x1080, 441K)

whoops

Attached: file.png (235x113, 38K)

why can i get my 4th fan? am i missing someting?

Attached: Capture.png (801x670, 1.05M)

LMAO
SR need more Chaos

Attached: ALCG0101.jpg (800x600, 140K)

I think you need like 150 SAT for that

>more actions per turn

End of turn 9 and I've already got all this. Kill monkey route. I'm going for Takeda and One-Eyed bonuses this one time.

Attached: ALCG0006.png (800x600, 901K)

bro...

Oh shit I read your picture wrong. Whats happening is the other options are taking up the space that the fan would be in. Shit sucks and happened to me. You have to get rid of some of them like Akechi or old man. The ones that you cant repeat

>More actions per turn

That's the new name, user.

Attached: makes sense.jpg (468x624, 134K)

Why did becoming a fiend make him dress gay like

Attached: ken.png (1200x900, 2.18M)

Oh fuck I actually read it wrong again I see the option for the fan. Im actually going to unwatch this thread in embarassment.

Miki's tastes

Yikes... thanks for pointing my stupidity, now imma shag a space cutie!

Attached: Capture.png (804x675, 909K)

Imagine taking an action fan when you can still take bully mitsuhide akechi

does this one actually do anything?

yes

Attached: Capture.png (803x675, 1.16M)

Yeah, it bullies mitushide.

you monsters

he deserves it, faggot killed Nobunaga IRL

it took me until like turn 130 to get the last guy in my monkey route game. I defeated every country except for akashi and just kept killing/capturing all the commanders they sent at me until he eventually showed up.

THEREITISTHEREITISTHEREITISTHEREITISTHEREITISTHEREITISTHEREITISTHEREITISTHEREITISTHEREITISTHEREITISTHEREITISTHEREITISTHEREITISTHEREITISTHEREITISTHEREITISTHEREITISTHEREITIS

Attached: file.png (301x139, 64K)

I played the fan translated version and cleared the game once. Can I transfer save files over? Don't want to go through the main route a second time.

I unironically looked into the actual history of the sengoku period and bought the samurai warriors 3d on the 3ds's launch day because of this game

Yes