Play Blazblue Cross Tag Battle

Play Blazblue Cross Tag Battle

Attached: BBTAG-Charas_09-21-19.jpg (600x337, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qW61xJNJ9m8
youtube.com/watch?v=iTUtnclr2hs
youtube.com/watch?v=KQBfUP-w3_0
twitch.tv/arcsystemworksu/clip/ElatedPrettiestAnacondaUWot
youtu.be/90ASl0ACFtQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1W3S7t_J1Xy_Gdn1PkvgmZ1I34X3JvdJ-tgibJiqcbQI/
youtube.com/watch?v=0luWKhT3NYE
youtu.be/XLBefd0IFvg
youtube.com/watch?v=y1lH8NesPIk
youtube.com/watch?v=XLBefd0IFvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally should have just ported Persona Arena. The one thing that shocked me about this game is the amount of English voice actors it has. It's a AA release with AAA voice acting.

Why do people always want ports?

I'd rather play sleep fighter v

>Nov 21
Uhhhhhhh

Sure. PS4 the way to go?

Old good New bad

Yeah

Because this was a sales nightmare. Persona fans were willing to pay for a Persona game, and series fans were willing to pay for the main games. As a result, they mixed the two and nobody cared.

>MUST DIE is in the game
>still no official lyrics released
Fuck.

Attached: ea9.png (648x621, 809K)

this
give me a modern way to play rise

Attached: popsicle2.jpg (1231x1025, 308K)

That doesn't answer my question at all

P4au still exists you can still play it

I consider it sometimes, but realistically I'm pretty confident I'll just end up dropping it quickly for Guilty Gear. It's hard to convince myself to actually drop money on the game considering I don't think I'd stick with it long.

Understandable

Is it alive?

But I already do.

Attached: 49EC701A-5097-4E30-8149-E08B9C3DF808.jpg (128x128, 8K)

Numbers are pretty low desu but it's honestly pretty comfy I've gotten to know a bunch of the people I play with

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x178, 28K)

I might check it out on sale, just for Adachi

Attached: 1491133987299.jpg (600x776, 60K)

You can still play P4A and Ultimax. I could boot that shit up right now if I wanted to... Actually I kinda wanna play some now that I think about it. It's been, what, 3 years? I still open it up to mess around in training mode once in a while, but damn.
But anyway, if they ported them to current gen consoles, I wonder if they'd let you play with people who own the original releases. Then again, if they're gonna re-release Ultimax, if they don't port 2.0 (as bad as that version is), what's the point.

>2 fucking months
fucking why? It looks complete to me

Isn't a full ost releasing soon with lyrics?

Is the only reason why these characters take so long to release because of english voice acting?

Balancing I guess

That also might be an issue

I really should play it, I feel like I've neglected it. Hilda getting added to the game makes me happy

Attached: O0TpccN.png (1589x1937, 1.04M)

Post new teams brofams

What do you play on?

bureaucracy irt all the different platforms
you do know how putting out updates/dlc goes with stuff like xbox and playstation right?

Switch

Mitsuru and Gordeau

wald/susanoo
me press buttons me do damage

Oh new probably mitsuru and Elizabeth

Kanji and Adachi or Yu Narukami and Adachi

Attached: Adachi and Magatsu Izanagi.jpg (834x1200, 98K)

>Meh
>Meh
>Based
>Based
>Meh
Adachi/Hilda out of 10, would've prefered other people

>Narukami/Adachi
Why the fuck am I now realizing that this is a team. Double cross slash memes will be pretty comf

yu and adachi
yea other people are probably gonna be running that day 1 too but I'm not gonna pass up on the chad incel alliance just to be a contrarian

>have full meter with Adachi/Yu team
>Cross slash supers activate for massive damage

Attached: Adachi P5 edit.png (1650x933, 1.92M)

Attached: neo astral.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

susanoo/seth, adachi/hazama, and i will try to learn liz

the difference in sprite art quality between franchises keeps me away. the only character that look good are the unist ones. the RWBY characters look like shit

god i wish that were me

Attached: neo approved.jpg (1080x1080, 51K)

I really couldn't say! However, I am definitely looking forward to Neo, Adachi, and Hilda, since they were all most wanted's for me. Would have preferred Terumi to Susan, but he's still based unga god, so I'll see what he's like in BBTAG. I'll be willing to try out Yumi, Akatsuki, and Blitztank as well. Celica can burn though.

The voice acting should be done by now. It's usually done way in advance of everything else.

You want to be ice cream?

yeh

Attached: sweet.jpg (564x846, 77K)

The RWBY characters look great, though. They're brand new.

Random/Random

Attached: 1560787626362.jpg (800x530, 53K)

Gonna try Neo and Orie

Will they give Neo unique intros that has people being confused when she doesn't talk?

Attached: imagin.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Probably

how do you make a good team bros? I'm new to tag games and I can pick two characters I like but I don't know how to make a team with good synergy.

Attached: 1562645142402.png (870x1174, 76K)

Team SOCIETY

No Margaret no buy

I want to duo the attendants

>finally tried Naoto and Seth
feels like they're missing something

Attached: 1531245301224.jpg (439x550, 165K)

GET EDUCATED ABOUT JAPANESE DELAY BASED NETCODE - STOP PLAYING JAPANESE GARBAGE ONLINE

youtube.com/watch?v=qW61xJNJ9m8
youtube.com/watch?v=iTUtnclr2hs
youtube.com/watch?v=KQBfUP-w3_0

WATCH THESE VIDEOS AND I'LL SEE YOU IN THE ONLY ONLINE FIGHTING GAME WITH GOOD NETCODE, MORTAL KOMBAT 11

>

Practice, watch videos, or ask the discord

well now that Adachi got added my day 1 purchase and then never playing it again is now justified

>SPERG OUT WITH ASSISTS
>ACTIVE SWITCH!
>4 WAY MIXUP
>SPERG OUT WITH ASSISTS
>ACTIVE SWITCH!
>4 WAY MIXUP
>SPERG OUT WITH ASSISTS
>SPERG OUT WITH ASSISTS
>SPERG OUT WITH ASSISTS
>ACTIVE SWITCH!
>4 WAY MIXUP
>"WIIIIIIIIIN!"
I hate tag kusoge

Attached: 1550719501635.jpg (2894x3307, 2.48M)

Too retard friendly and dumbed down. I'd rather just play BlazBlue or Persona

Ultimax is the far better fighting game than this turd

I'm busy playing a better fighting game by myself because no one else plays it on the ps4

Attached: Million Arthur Arcana Blood_20190922185428.jpg (1920x1080, 528K)

Tao?

Attached: Crawl.gif (464x133, 54K)

That’s the appeal of tag games in the first place

Remember Mango Sentinel with Psylocke assist? Or Strider with Doom rocks?
Or an entire metagame revolving around snap-backing to get Dark Phoenix?
Or Virgil with whatever helps him solo everyone?
Or even using Spark in DBFZ on the first character just to ensure one kill

Never ever apparently
Is ultimax still alive?

>Elizabeth feeling up Celica
I need this in my life

Unironically watch tournament videos. The guides online are garbage as they only teach single characters on an already easy combo system and never about actual synergies save for one obscure and outdated Ruby/Gordeau video. So first understand the game mechanics and watch how people are using them today

i'm only interested in fighter Z. If I were to play this I would not care about anything else but persona.

Does this game have a good sized player base? Never really played anime fighters but this seems like a fun game with the giant roster and shit

I also own this on ps4 but I didn't play much since I couldn't find anyone to play with. Didn't really learn a character because of that.

No but I the same time there's almost always people in the lobbies

>Is ultimax still alive?
No

Only Celica's robot gets to feel up Celica.

Attached: celica minerva.jpg (3828x1888, 1.44M)

it is very active on ps4.

How often will you use SUPER CHESTO?

Attached: EFCRWtgWwAAB4xV.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Chie/Hilda. Finally two characters that I main in their respective games are in

she's such a reddit character

What does it do/ how does it work?

Who actually likes Celica?

Attached: XD Tank.png (631x722, 210K)

I hate Hilda in undernight inbirth.
>long range spam
>long range spam
>knock back to the other side of the screen, repeat
It's like playing frogger to close the distance

Its It's honestly best not to use characters you main in other games it messes most people up

A lot of people

Why exactly do people not like her? I don't know the lore, but she's cute and doesn't seem OP.

Akatsuki does a super chesto which the opponent bounces off the ground and you can combo afterwards. You can probably parry into it.
twitch.tv/arcsystemworksu/clip/ElatedPrettiestAnacondaUWot

I like Minerva enough that i'm willing to tolerate Celica.

Attached: Celica_A._Mercury_(Centralfiction,_Character_Select_Artwork).png (1465x1971, 1.77M)

What exactly does that mean in this case

quirky overly happy XD face anime waifu

Attached: 1562390147464.png (1156x1324, 2.01M)

More than half the roster is DLC. What the fuck is this shit?

it's $30 for all the dlc and the game right now, even without a sale
and on launch it was $60 for all the dlc and the game

they wanted to lower the barrier of entry beyond the mechanics by making the base game cheaper

So between BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, and UNIST what's the best anime fighting game series

To bad it back fired

The one that's not autocombo yet

What kind of fucking question is?
Seriously, what answer are you expecting after asking such a question?
BlazBlue niggers will tell you BlazBlue is the best, Guilty Gear fags will tell you its Guilty Gear, and Under Night trannies are gonna say Under Night.

Attached: 1564804905736.jpg (800x800, 72K)

I enjoy Guilty Gear more. The combos don't get as autisticly long with perfect timing required as the Blazblue ones.

You got the wrong girl

Attached: 175px-Mika_jb.png (175x165, 33K)

To be fair, both have awful fans and are hilariously made for brainlets to play

All three are good

Attached: 1566431387134m.jpg (1024x575, 129K)

Also Blazblue changed all my Noel combos and timing in the last game, fuck them

BlazBlue is dead and UNIST is only played by transexual americans like angel of sol

Who cares about these other losers. Let's talk about the real best girl.

Attached: 87b0c731a520f91edfeea4b2c49d93e2.png (1000x1000, 468K)

Attached: 1488504402696.jpg (732x1142, 96K)

Remember, Yea Forums
Face of Senran Kagura

Attached: 1422066473393.webm (1280x720, 1.19M)

Nine/Hilda for team Elderly Lady
Merkava/Susanoo for despite the monstrous exterior, the heart of a man still beats within.

Adachi is hot?
wtf im gay now

Here, a complete guide made this month
youtu.be/90ASl0ACFtQ

Good taste anons, I feel like I should draw somthing

Aw yeah. Party Time!

Attached: 1508472849263.webm (1067x600, 1.91M)

>jumped back in for the first time since Heart update
>the only people still playing online are people who literally never stopped playing

Aww yeah. Time to die

Are you all ready for Akatsuki's glorious kamikaze?

Attached: Kamikaze.png (750x422, 277K)

Nah, there's guides specifically about team building that would be very useful for new players.

Akatsuki seems really good. Neo too. The rest of the characters seem pretty meh.

Hilda should have stayed in the trash

Perfection is hard to come by. Enjoy it, it's fun.

Hilda is cute though

Can't wait for Hilda to show up so I can ohoho at people from across the whole screen.

FULL

SCREEN

PUNISH

im only playing for the chad incel in the middle

Win the GRD war and CS when you are sure she has a gap in her offense
Patiently dashblock
>What if I play Enkidu
Oh. Well, pray.

Or Neo just teleports behind you and get punished

Or get bodied by THIS MOVE WHY THE FLYING FUCK IS THIS A THING?!

Attached: 053719D9-ABC4-4366-83E9-15CC084D23C7.png (556x528, 13K)

That’s actually tricky since almost everyone can work as a team for some obscure set up. An Akihiko-Mitsuru team will obviously act differently to a Akihiko-Gordeau team

Whatever Adachi's got an instant overhead j.C too.

>j.C is back
God, what a time to be alive

>j.C
Is there like a dictionary for fighting game terms I always see stuff like this and I dont know what it means

That move isnt even that good

>j.
Jump
>C
Heavy button
>jC
Jump heavy

Attached: P4AU_Adachi_jC.png (833x729, 168K)

When will the next buraraji come? And who should be in it?

Attached: Who for Bururaji.png (2895x798, 1.91M)

Thanks

It's not gonna tell you how to play specific teams, but rather what to look for in regards to your characters strengths and weaknesses with popular examples, what kinda team you want, what's game plan to be, etc.

I think the guide is pretty good for people to get an idea of what to look for when building a team.

docs.google.com/document/d/1W3S7t_J1Xy_Gdn1PkvgmZ1I34X3JvdJ-tgibJiqcbQI/

I'd rather play cross tag on arksys netcode than a game that has tighter combos on arksys netcode. Fuck japs and delay based trash that still desyncs

Look at all those bitches surrounding my boy Adachi

>tfw no Satsuki
Really hoping we get more S2 characters down the line. Hopefully revealed at EVO Japan

Hilda isn't a bitch

its a mid

I hope the Nazis get in. The reactions would be hilarious to watch.

Attached: 2cac46357cbbca23.png (1064x374, 173K)

I mean I like Hilda but you are factually wrong. She's a bad girl.

Fuck you.
She's a good girl and very cute.

I dont think theyre getting in, blitzkampf doesnt even get it's own row

Nine is a fresh young 200 years old. Don't put her in the same category as that hag Hilda.

Attached: nine tits.jpg (1000x1100, 185K)

And Yumi didn't even get her own astral. It's still in the beta stages.

She has one they just decided not to show it off

I'll play ya if you're one the west coast. Though I haven't played since it came out and don't remember a single combo.

>docs.google.com/document/d/1W3S7t_J1Xy_Gdn1PkvgmZ1I34X3JvdJ-tgibJiqcbQI/

Attached: 1566442030346.webm (458x404, 1.26M)

Wait, so I need to block left even though Ruby is shooting at me in the back?

Attached: 6FC50521-E242-4BC7-AB0A-B26CC819FF79.jpg (1193x750, 318K)

Yes you need to block based on the direction of the active partner not the assist

Should I get this on Switch, PS4, or PC?

Watch out. Some characters like Nu can cross you up then call partner then do cross combo and constantly switch between the two over and over till you get mixed

fuckin im running adachi/ carmine
or susan /carmine no fucking unlocks baby

what is this trying to convey

mika is a fucking grappler she's not that hard but i wouldnt call her easy she fuckin struggles in some match ups also she's an actual tard

PS4

celica azrael

That this is a lot of useful information and I'm ready to get good

based

Attached: 1562505365172.jpg (250x215, 6K)

I stopped playing blazblue before he was introduced but I always thought he looked cool, I hope he gets in

Attached: Kagura_Mutsuki_(Centralfiction,_Character_Select_Artwork).png (1383x1973, 1.4M)

I know I shouldn't be getting excited over nothing, but I have this feeling that EVO Japan will have some good reveals. I believe we'll see Asuka and the second AH rep there. If they're feeling generous, maybe a third character for one of the newly added series... maybe even an Eighth Fate teaser? I agree with you though, I'm really upset about the lack of Satsuki/Kill la Kill, especially after her actress and BBTAG-style chibi on Bururaji.

You think so? I feel like they're gonna drop support for this game soon

hilda is 19 years old

No she isn't

Its one final hurrah before GBVS buys its way into EVO2020. We'll have GG, GBVS and either BBTAG or UNIST. Depends.

I never beat P4. Why does Adachi have Izanagi?

It's not izanagi

Waiting for pic related
The English voice acting is all over the place in terms of quality, but mostly shit

Attached: images%5Cchars%5Cgame%5Cperfecti_akb-308.png (612x740, 404K)

>but mostly shit
I would have to disagree on that

It is a joke character. Dojima uses Nanako as his "Persona" in Arena.

I can't wait for hilda to sound awful just like the rest of the under night characters

Implying. Most of the UNIST characters sound great in English.

I only have an issue with XD, but I'm pretty sure she's supposed to be annoying.

Are you this fag here

No. Why would I be gay? I think they sound fine. How can you not smile when Carmine AWOOs?

>Most of the UNIST characters sound great in English.
We got away from "muh unfitting 90s cheese" for a reason. They sound like garbage.

Eh, I like Carmine’s due to how silly it is

I can probably assume you've never played unist then

People in my locals hate this game. I mean, I love bbcf and can play it forever, but bbtag os so much dumb fun.

I have actually. I bought it during last month's sale for $15. I still prefer the English actors.

UNIST is seriously one Avenged Sevenfold soundtrack away from being the embodiment of cheesy edge. I'm okay with that

It’s because it’s them mistaking it as an actual BB game where at this point it is it’s obviously its own thing

>6 hours
>nobody played a goddamn thing
Why am I not surprised?

Attached: 1542004642163.jpg (480x800, 92K)

Celica is a bad character but at least her theme is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=0luWKhT3NYE

Attached: celica instant.webm (888x500, 2.95M)

mangetsu izanagi

exactly, what makes matters worse is that some majors replaced bb with bbtag, as if it was just another iteration

I can't agree with you in any stretch then, I don't think any of the english VAs did anything notable aside from Gord, which I'm only 80% with at best

This. He was the least offender, but I'd still call it "eh" at best.

Can they fix the CSS. I'm actually completely fine with the rows, but get rid of that "Misc. Fates" row PLEASE. The first four Fates have a nice, large, private manor, or perhaps a wonderfully planned neighbourhood. Meanwhile, Arcana Heart, Senran Kagura, and Akatsuki Blitzkampf were all thrown haphazardly into 'Mr. Mori's Halfway Home for Unfortunate Fates".

I like yuzu's English voice better will the new Uni be keeping the english voices?

Why would it? The english localization was 100% Arcsys so unless they want to shell out money for French Bread then probably not

why are you lying to him user

keep it in tag

Sad

Nah, it's a good thing.
I don't want FB to waste money on english VAs when they're already usually short with money.
I'd honestly trade english VAs for 5 new colors for every character

Is this game balanced in a way where I'm gimping myself heavily by using low-tier characters, or does that only matter at high levels?

Plus this one line sounds cuter than anything she says in english

Attached: 1565014050605.png (361x240, 6K)

I doubt money is holding back more colors

It's mostly a joke, I care very little for dub voices

Merkava did pretty well for one of the voices of xehanort or xemnas or whatever iteration.

Tiers don't matter in any game ever unless you are at the level where you can make money off of tournaments. If you can make top 8 at Evo, it matters a bit, but it's useless for anyone else

Ben Diskin's voice has wronged me since he became Nova in MVCI. It wasn't as atrocious here but I think his voice needed more filter

More Arcana Hearts characters when? I want that crazy bitch in this game and chain people up.

>any game
Wrong, even today some games get made with characters clearly outclassed on any level. Try playing ramlethal, enkidu, or fucking jubei with friends you aren't blatantly better than and let them play the best characters in their respective games. Shit feels oppressive.

I believe they'll be willing to at least round-out Season 2 to twenty characters in total, which would currently be just seven more additions at this point. Like the other user said, EVO Japan 2020, and perhaps a final reveal a few months down the line, seems like the last lap for this game.
With GG 2020, goddamn GBFV, and even UNiCLR on the way, there's no way this game will make it onto EVO 2020's main stage lineup. I mean... they could always continue to add to the game, even if it gets booted off, but I doubt they'll do that unless they see an opportunity for decent profit. Frankly I'm really upset because I love this game.

Attached: CC7CD7F2-C208-4A61-8B73-E51592E76753.jpg (1000x762, 85K)

Pff. You played Marvel Infinite? What a loser.

I heard it was good, it just had a presentation problem. Bad on Capcom to drop this sooner than SFxTK

>Frankly I'm really upset because I love this game.

Attached: 1553700065805.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

I gave it a shot because UMVC3 was my main game for quite some time.
The voice acting is 98% atrocious, irredeemable garbage.

What makes her a bad character?

I’m at work and phone posting. Will try to actually complete mission mode one day even though I’m actually bad at making cross combos

Pretty mad Celica took a slot that could've gone to someone else but yeah, Crystal Forest is good. Damn good.

Have you not paid attention to the past two years?

Actually I was playing I'm in bed now though

youtu.be/XLBefd0IFvg

I wouldn't be so annoyed if these threads at least turned into lobby threads instead of being the same shit every time.

Attached: 1542454340126.png (640x360, 271K)

anyone EUROPE wanna play xD

I find BB's combos easier that GGs. Shit like Ram's corner carries have so many microadjustments compared to Kokonoe's combos it's nuts. Also button mashing to escape stun is a garbage mechanic that just exists to jerk off fightsticks.

I'm at work though.

And also on PS4

I played with someone earlier, most people just wanna complain about whatever though

>gameplay is so shit the best players use stylish mode so they don't have to deal with it.
Honestly his characters kind of a huge mess too, but they manage to hold back his actual importantness in the story enough that he doesn't ruin it. Still his introduction made him feel like "that kid" wrote him into the story with how many absurd combinations of traits he had.

The utter lack of consistency hurts the most for people trying to play together
>Different regions
>Switch, PS4, PC no crossplay
What would be one if its most appealing aspects of accessibility becomes a weakness because so few people seem to have the damn thing on the same platform

I still hate the game, a little less since susan is in, but I at least respect the ones that play it instead of constantly cry over people not liking it and then go back to waifuposting when the dust is settled.

Attached: 1556958184616.png (640x360, 527K)

So no new arcade modes but updated episode modes. Was survival mode always there?
And that gallery hopefully won't be as pathetic now that they got some non-cover art promo shots but still when UNIEL has a better fucking gallery than you do, you know that's lazy

Why do you hate it user?

It special coming to NA?

At the core, I'm just annoyed with how it played. Tried it, even nicked a couple of dlc characters, but the game just fundamentally bugs me. It's not for me. The "hate" comes in because I'd just rather have gotten persona 5 arena as a reset to the franchise after ultimax got handled to shit.
And because I see thread after thread of people sucking this game's dick, but nobody doing much more than training mode for a couple of hours when reminded.

So you're saying he would be perfect for bbtag? since the game is pretty much just stylish mode

>I see thread after thread of people sucking this game's dick,
Do we live in the same universe user? I would have also liked a p5a though

Attached: 1569126514697.jpg (768x1024, 224K)

Attached: Best Friends.jpg (860x520, 99K)

I mean I guess I'd be skeptical too if no one ever wanted to prove how much they loved the game despite going over 500 posts about it when asked to play against each other.

yeah actually, although he'd probably turn out really generic since the only things that set him apart were his weird inputs and having a sonic boom/flash kick.

That reason is less important, which is why I just put it in as an afterthought, and it's only there because I rarely even see a "here's a lobby" type post in a near autosaging thread.

This is Yea Forums I always ask people to play guilty gear and every time it's some gay ass excuse

Look man the game gave me a pink threat rating but I haven't been playing in months. I'm afraid of embarrassing myself and just want a more reasonable yellow rate

It’s in /afgg/. Not every group of people is like UNI where they like to make dedicated lobby thread

Hated P4A personally, but basically I want ports so games become relevant again.

>english VAs even for Under Night which doesn’t have any
>uh but Central Fiction can’t get dub because duh release schedule
Fuck you

I hate rating systems I feel bad when I try new characters an d lose to someone ranked lower than me.

>fighting game
>but not on Xbox
yeah no, i'll pass

Basically.

Switch is graphically inferior and the PC port is a complete fucking mess.

>only Senran character is Yumi
I thought nip obsession with her was just a meme?
Aren’t Asuka and Homura supposed to be the face of that series?

Is EU PS4 populated
I don't wanna use discord

I'm not asking for whole threads. Just any indication that there's more going on than just waifuposting.

Yea Forums seems to have this impression you have to be some top 8 nigger to even enjoy dicking around with other anons.

Attached: 1566040806514.png (640x360, 434K)

Hakumen/Susanoo
Team Susanoo Unit will unga through all comers

No thanks.

Attached: 1552956942621.png (854x1468, 2.34M)

No, we've been over this

Attached: 05ae8f73bb7a0496.jpg (640x800, 97K)

>tfw I'm probably 1 of 5 people that wants a genuine senran fighter by examu

Attached: 1561220741743.png (469x413, 202K)

It has never been a meme Yumi hijacked the entire series. The only west is the only place that's not obsessed with Yumi since it's where Katsuragi and Hikage can win popularity polls.

Attached: asuka senran.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

>by examu
why on earth

Because arcana heart 3 is fun and homura in nitroplus gives me a bit of confidence they'd get how to translate the characters into a 2d fighter. But that's in a perfect world, I understand that shit has no chance of happening right now.

Attached: 1559226835430.jpg (1858x1024, 161K)

Honestly man, back when I first saw GG Xrd, I desperately wanted a Dragon Ball fighting game by arcsys in that same style, and look where we are now
Don’t be afraid to dream

>Instead of a fun game that brings back the early 00's kusokino asthetic they should have the game the funny eceleb plays that has 30 second combos that do 100% and where every update made the game worse and more broken

nah im good thanks

>fun
debatable

t - no neutral anime player

game has a bunch of amazing defensive mechanics and is about to get another one with delayed incoming. there are more to fighting games than running your one frametrap into your one combo over and over

everything is a matter of opinon, that's true. some people literally like being shat on as well, but I would say the majority don't for the same reason everyone dropped persona arena and they didn't even bother to release the latest version of ultimax outside of arcades

Carmine/Elizabeth
Neo/Carmine
Akatsuki/Carmine
Akatsuki/Yang
Carmine/Susanoo
really, I'm interested in pretty much all the new characters except for 1-2, and I'm hoping my current mains (Yang/Carmine) don't get fucked.

I can't answer this question until I see all the new character intros because I genuinely play characters based on those and little else

Yang should be fine.

Attached: D5474900-3BB0-4350-9B3A-4C37B914A11B.jpg (701x654, 57K)

>this 100 to 0 combo fest is better than this other one is because I said so

I'm not rebuying characters from games I've already bought multiple times as DLC every 6 months, fuck off.
>shiiit niggas get motherfucking hype for this Earth shattering announcement of more 10 year old sprites
Seriously what the fuck ASW how did you think this was going to work?

You shouldn't be surprised that the kind of people that would play this game would also think anime dub acting is good. It literally targets that exact kind of person.

No Bang or Taokaka no buy

I dropped CF because Ragna's VA sounded like he was sleepy. Takes him twice as long to shout things

sounds like you have autism

I haven't played since CEOtaku but I'm excited to bring back my Jubei/Nine team again.

Nu/Hilda

Attached: nu ctb s.jpg (1905x964, 229K)

You can't compare the two for two reasons peabrain
>in a tag game the most a combo can do is 50% of your overall efectiveness, it's impossible to lose the game in one combo. especially in a game that gives you burst like candy
>the damage on single hits is much bigger and the gap between optimal 100% kill combos and more standard B&B is shorter, meaning that instead of being a game for training mode monsters with no neutral who land a single jab and then play a single player rhythm game, the combos start and end sooner and you get back into actually fighting the other player sooner. high damage short combos with a focus on resets is way better than "I have shadow frenzy on deck and I'm naoto so you die now lol"

Complaining about dub vs sub when there is an option to switch is just as bad

>I'm not rebuying characters from games I've already bought
they play completely differently. even beyond the button scheme, the way their moves work give them completely new tools (like ragna being able to jump cancel out of hades, or having both belial and nightmare edge)
Are you not familiar with a VS game? You're basically saying you're a dumbass that spent money on "blazblue, ragna has one new move and different frame data edition" but not a game where ragna actually plays way differently

I'm not going to play a game if the main character of the story sounds like he's sleepwalking through the whole thing.

He is what the P4 protagonist would be like if he had never made any friends. That is why their Persona is almost identical.

Thankfully Sugita will always be the voice of ragna.
Pity the dub people who probably can't stand hearing him in the the blazblue radio show

I don't listen to people who unironically use kusoge

You feeling okay? Nowhere in my post (or this thread except for ) uses that word.

Except Mori insists on his retarded voice track by player shit so you're forced to listen to that garbage online.

I don't care.
>Are you not familiar with a VS game?
The only other Vs. game that had asset flip DLC was SFxT and that flopped as hard as this mess.

I really don't get the hate for Celica.

I'm told it's about how Mori and co. "forced her as the heroine" but I mean, I followed BB for the last decade and don't remember that all that much.

As far as her actual character goes, I think she's cute, her concept as a fighter does two things I like a lot (the "character that can't fight that fumbles their way to victory" and the "character is nice to their opponent and almost loses themselves the fight because of it", which are both extra funny in a fighter), I like fighting game characters with heals too. And in the story I think she's endearing, but I guess I could see how some would call her boring since some people don't like just "nice girls" I guess.

I don't think she's amazing or anything but my opinion of her has always been "She's cute and has some funny quirks in the story/as a fighter".

Attached: 68115180_p0.png (2067x2923, 3.03M)

I agree with you but in this game being down to 1 character is like being at 25% power so a single kill combo actually fucks you up .

>kusokino
two dumbass memewords mashed together.

I hate Celica because my favorite character didn't get included

Just kidding. Nine/Hilda team incoming bae bee

>I hate Celica because my favorite character didn't get included
If we're talking CTB then I can at least understand but surely that doesn't apply to CF since CF had basically every relevant BlazBlue character from all corners of the franchise.

>people rightfully got pissed at capcom for that shit
>but this gets a pass
The only saving grace was mika actually being a little fucked up. Is it purely because everybody's on the ASW high?

This game flopped? Seems to be doing all right.

This is Yea Forums, where unless your fighting game is pulling DBFZ numbers it's a flop. Ignore the retards.

>The only other Vs. game that had asset flip DLC was SFxT
Because these are the only VS games that have been released since console DLC became ubiquitous except for MVC3 which was a sequel to games from a decade earlier

You write like the archetypical blazblue discord monster who acts like this game is a big betrayal and yet lined up to buy reskins of a game that's used the same ragna and jin sprites since before obama was president.

Did you just refuse to read the rest?

Damn you know what would be good, playing some cross tag battle.

Sure, but given how having two characters gives you a frankly insane amount of options losing that perk if you get a hit (IE: you were outplayed) is legit.

in a game with great pushblock, universal frame 1 DP that's air unblock but otherwise airblocking against everything in the game and no airthrows busts handed out like candy and all kinds of other great ways to avoid taking hits you should feel it when you take a hit

I read it, I just acknowledged that part as if it was semi-serious and you were presenting it as a point some people think even if you don't, as opposed to purely set up for the second part. If it's the latter then fair enough.

I'd be absolutely for some right now if I wasn't going to an interview in like 5 minutes.

I haven't played in about a year, can any anons tell me what Jubei and Nine are doing after the last balance patch?

DBFZ is already a top 10 best ever selling fg game and has outsold the entire BB franchise 2 times over. I'm really curious about how Arcsys feels about this game's success so far, though.

Jubei was at EVO top 8 with Orie

They feel strong enough to keep adding new content, which is a good sign.

Ahh sorry bro, have to do all my errands

>jubei
finally added to a fighting game after all these years
>nine
really good

yeah ok

Attached: 1548416860337.jpg (268x265, 36K)

nah I get it man

Attached: 1557578419089.jpg (388x262, 41K)

Nine is invalidating half of the cast, Jubei is skipping neutral and doing a lot of damage. Top 10 chars and they're a actually really good as a team too.

That's hilarious to hear, back when I played more they were both considered trash tier and I did really well with them. Will have to get back into it soon.

Tourneyfags ruined central fiction's dub because of the 6 month wait feedback from previous games. The backlash made them change their minds

>it's a "sprites are the costly part of making a fighting game character" episode
fighting game characters are absurdly complicated compared to every other genre from a programming sense. even in this game with it's limited number of buttons every character has over 30 moves.
for every single one of those moves someone needs to ensure that the move operates as it's supposed to and doesn't cause the game to crash when it interacts on frame X with other character move Y, which is a problem that has a expotential growth as you add more characters who also have about as many moves that could cause all kinds of problems.
unless you're specifically spending your money on animation the majority of the time and money on a fighting game development is just making sure all of this shit works as intended. two people fighting on a 2D plane is a lot more complicated than you would think and while there's definitely more room for people accepting bugs in fighting games than other genres there's a limit to that kinda stuff.

TLDR: calling this game a sprite dump as if that means they can make it in an afternoon and roll in dlc$$$ is just proof you've never taken a look at MUGEN

I'm fucking with you, I'm just imitating the people who spit out excuses

Does it even get better tournament numbers than CF without monster pot bonuses at this point?

CF isn't the relevant point, people were assmad in CPE.

You're talking to someone who hasn't played BB significantly since CSE because he wasn't buying that bullshit, get fucked kid.

Because it appeals to a young and stupid audience that only cares about unimportant bullshit like this dumb nigger >akshually the development budget is all for QA
Possibly the dumbest fanboy bullshit I've ever read. I know you can't pretend it's because of balancing but Christ dude.

you have no idea what you are talking about

>. Try playing ramlethal,
Huh? Ramlethal was never weak in Xrd.

Jubei got Top 8. With easy sandwich moves he is a great point character that confuses opponents as long as his partner is up

Nine has great assists and isn’t too shabby on her own, but again prefers assists

Attached: 1560816222330.jpg (516x483, 39K)

>Does it even get better tournament numbers than CF without monster pot bonuses at this point?

At locals? I think that's dependent on the scene, I don't follow much besides the NY one and it's complicated. Tag is definitely played more, but CF is still looking good thankfully.

Last I heard she had like one good run when console xrd dropped, and every update after that made it worse and worse.

Attached: 1558545160554.jpg (399x396, 34K)

You heard wrong.

Fine by me, I hate her anyways so whatever keeps people from wanting to play her.

Nobody around me plays much fighters.
I have like, one dude who plays Guilty with me.

>last I heard
I FUCKING KNEW IT
Ramlethalfags NEVER EVER play the fucking game, they just hear "oh this character is so bad for how hard she is" coming from ramfag newshitters and then parrot it around

>lol I don't even play these games anymore but I'll argue on Yea Forums about them jebaited
oh, so you're just a retard. k

she was literally broken in xrd console release
do you find a character unplayable as soon as they get nerfed from broken to just good?
fuck ramlethal nigger

To be fair, nobody on Yea Forums plays fighting games.

Imagine if the game had the same mechanic like in JoJo EOH where characters react to their partner's death. Considering how overprotective Nine is about Celica i would have loved to see her go absolutely fucking ballistic mid fight.

Attached: 1555154318620.gif (480x480, 988K)

That's why I paired them, though I ran Nine point and just lamed people out with Jubei 6P and Nine's ridiculous buttons.

nigga I fucking hate ram, go cry to someone else.

Nobody is a strong word

Akatsuki/Blitztank
Seeing as I can’t play my team right now I’ve been experimenting with others and so far Aigis and Yang are the most fun

you mean like character specific entry quotes when your first character is KO'd?

The offspring of a chad and an insane madman
Not someone to be fucked with

>nrsggers

Fine, ""only a handful of motherfuckers play one fighting game on Yea Forums."

Something like that youtube.com/watch?v=y1lH8NesPIk

Every fighting game thread on Yea Forums is 50% shitposters, 45% waifufags and 4% who actually play and 1% who play competitively.

Hey remember that one time Akatsuki called Hilda a whore. I hope he does it here too.

I hope Akatsuki has a special intro with Hyde referencing that time he thought Akatsuki was a cosplayer.

source: dude trust me
More like that 4% sit in training mode for an hour and the 1% are anybody who bothers beyond that.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY IS SHE STILL NOT IN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS HER TURN

Attached: crying yuuki.jpg (739x415, 36K)

>everyone's screaming Joseph's name when he dies
>Tequila Joseph's death interactions just have everyone telling him he's a dumbass
LMAO

Didn't she die of AIDS?

I still can't believe that was a thing

wait what?

>Porting over entire characters and selling them as DLC

Wasnt this the game that had 20 characters as day 1 DLC

Are Hyde and Orie dating each other irl? Post proof if yes

I just know about the aids thing, GLOP, and his sister wanting to fuck him

They are attracted to each other, but they aren't dating.

If no one noticed the special edition trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=XLBefd0IFvg

Attached: akatsuki-patrick.jpg (531x396, 33K)

>Ragna/Celica
Celica and Elizabeth are going to make Yukiko even more worthless.

Attached: ed3357431ba4d6edd5ef620a3f588d8c.jpg (800x600, 51K)

>using akatsuki's iwex animation
200% nice

>Neither Akatusuki or Blitztank made the cover
Fucking gay especially since the latter got the most attention out of every recent character

Give me one good reason to buy this game when it cuts out half the characters and sells them as Day 1 DLC

ONE GOOD REASON

Probably gonna try out carmine/adachi
>he mains carmine/yang
based

It's fun.

Attached: 1555602328104.png (184x184, 80K)

Attached: 1569312191267.png (611x854, 179K)

Because with all the DLCs it costs as much as a new game's base price, who gives a shit

It's a $40 game including all DLC now. Was $60 on launch, you know, like an actual full game.

And the roster is fucking huge.

I do, because its a scummy business practice that shouldnt have been attempted in the first place

Woud you say it's... a PREDATORY practice?

Attached: 1559244635245.png (225x225, 131K)

It was like 50 at launch with the 20 dollar character pass coming 3 weeks later.

What's the difference in 40+20 as opposed to 60?

Oh right. Charging $40 now and $20 when it's finished is way worse than charging $60 now and maybe finishing it later.

Street Fighter V? Anthem?

How fun is Cross Tag. I love the Blazblue cast even though I haven't played since the second game, and Akatsuki is fucking awesome. Unist always looked cool too, but MvC3 sort of turned my off from tagged games with how fucking heavy assist combo lockdown was.

I got the Deluxe Edition on launch for 25$ at a key site.

Attached: 1568883749744.jpg (419x351, 23K)

Dude, it's a crossover game with over 6 franchises and counting. Adding characters takes time and work. If you want them to release a "full" game on launch without DLC, the game will literally never be finished.

the very first thing hyde does upon seeing orie is ask to hang out after class and then that happens, that's a hell of a lot more than you normally get from someone in hydes positon

Because 9 times out of 10 it'll be that 19f delay Australian who keeps challenging people.

>Ultimax
Shadow Naoto

Are they fucking?
Y/N

>Best girl made it in.

Attached: Minerva_(Chronophantasma_Extend,_Story_Mode_Artwork,_Pre_Battle).png (957x1022, 759K)

>Release game
>20 characters sold on Day 1 as DLC

Hello! Mr. Grim Reaper is here! I've come to invite all you guys to the Underworld!

S'cuse me! Pizza delivery guy here!

Attached: Ragna_the_Bloodedge_(Story_Mode_Artwork,_Normal).png (770x1023, 313K)

No. 2 were free, and they were not all released until months later.

if not now than soon, hyde has inherited ergoge blood due to his game being little more than doujin-era typemoon fanfic

Seitz is fucking god tier

They are quite literally reused assets sold to you at full price, they should have made the characters before releasing the game

>it's ok to reuse assets in 6 blazblue games
>it's not ok to reuse assets in a game that has to consider characters of different sizes and a new control scheme that makes them play very differently

k

Just because the assets for a character are there, you think adding them from a game with completely different mechanics and controls is as easy as dumping them in?

Imagine this. Susanoo with Spectacles of Eros.

duh jackass, use your brain

New Tanabe doujin was pretty good

Imagine this. Me with the spectacles of Eros.

Bold for someone within cumshot distance

>Bullet and Makoto team up and Kokopuffs at the end
It was so fucking meta, I love this shit

She's 21.

Attached: 7aa867e3cf520a278df1caebd0c0e03d.png (750x1082, 735K)

Hag

She's cute and not a hag

Which is why it makes no fucking sense that they cut it up in the first place
Sell it for low if that is your plan

no asuka

Attached: E928BC7B-9A2F-434D-9979-28F9DA85D4DF.jpg (827x1166, 176K)

Nine/Hilda is TEAM MOMMY!

Bros, did you know this was a game?

No I thought it was an incredibly elaborate ruse coordinated by thousands of people to make me think the game existed, but it actually doesn't.

Neo+Hazzy, Naotox2 meme team
what other meme teams would be fun?

Break Blue Stray Cat >>> All

Stop bullshitting people, it was $70 at launch you fucking mong.

I'm still mad there's no Rachel or Tao doujins by Tanabe

>akatsuki/aki for some nazi protein shakes and punches
>blitztank/akatsuki for some aryan pureness
>blitztank / adachi for some heavy thot patrolling
>Liz/hilda for some mommy ara ara

>AAAAAAA MOOOOOOOOM HELP MEEEEE

Attached: smart cat.png (1427x1890, 2.03M)

I don’t play anime but I’ve been getting a real kick out of Adachi having the strongest reception of the announcements. He just seems like a dope on the same stage as demons.

Pretty based

Tager/Tank

Shame for you guys. It was £35 here plus £15 for the pass.

Attached: s5gv1.jpg (500x656, 84K)

Eventually. She was datamined a long time ago along side Yumi. Plus I doubt they'd be asking for $25 for 9 characters and another scenario no one cares about.

Still linne/es since they refuse to add nanase for my big sword wielding girls team

Not picking wald/tank for maximum blitzkreig

Nanase looks like the LEAST likely character to get in from Under Night.

She's just some guy with a sword. There's nothing special or interesting about that when you got guys with retractable claws, guys with huge unretractable claws, guys who fight with blood, guys who fight with black materia, guys who fly, guys who are just robots, and then here's Nanase and she's just some guy with a sword.

Both are elderly. Nine can't run and Hilda is always sitting down

Attached: 1568293964143.jpg (1199x1200, 213K)

Ideally I'd like to go MvC style with Tank/Wald/Tager

So? And here we are only just now getting the game's central antagonist after fodder like mika has been in since wave 1 dlc. Keep sword faggotry to smash bros.

Play UNIST

No

y

I suffered through Chronophantasma and Centralfiction story mode. I still dont recall their ever showing how Terumi killed Celica. All I remember was Ragna returning to see the church on fire, Jin cutting off his arm, and Terumi abducting children.

I can feel myself losing brain cells.

Attached: Pew pew BBTAG PS4share - -.webm (900x506, 2.93M)

there legitimately is not a single unist character I like

Not even Hilda?

Attached: 15595415406590.gif (500x281, 351K)

No, I hate zoners

Just don't get hit lol

Attached: 1530933871681.jpg (300x300, 67K)

What?
I like how you immediately assume the reason I dislike zoners is because they die once the opponent gets in, lol. Are you projecting?

Poor Nu

This is also the face of Senran Kagura.

I haven't played in a while, but if you're PC East Coast, I wouldn't mind giving it a go.

Maziodyne is even worse

Dont get hit mate.