Defend this shit Personafags

Defend this shit Personafags.

Attached: 1531684828002.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

what am I supposed to be defending

>"a-are ya winnin', son?"

What exactly are they defending? Isn't this from the rhythm game dedicated solely to dancing?

Serious question:

why do men want women so bad? You literally trade your entire life for a wet hole that has been used by multiple other guys. Women are a mental, emotional and financial drain.

It's a bad deal.

Yes.

I'm confused, is there something that needs to be defended here.

She looked like she was bald until she turned around

It's cute.

this, desu

holy shit, lads

Attached: when the idle animation kicks in.webm (640x640, 1.59M)

What's the problem?

I'm listenin to brockhampton and this sync up real well haha

it's a girl dancing. whats the problem?

It's a dancing rhythm game
So what?

But can I get an user online gf? Is it a good idea to get one?

Most men don't want a wet hole used by multiple other guys they want a pure virgin waifu that genuinely loves and cares for them, however this effectively does not exist, but remains the primary drive behind men not just shooting themselves in the head en masse so they instead try to delude themselves into thinking real woman are anything more than holes or they cope using things like OP's webm.

Attached: 1555302248137.jpg (569x669, 47K)

she looks just like OP's webm. anime is real bros

Attached: 1565281232855.jpg (657x527, 48K)

It's a fun game

>Japanese "humor"

because having kids that aren't completely mentally retarded is important to us as animals since we want our dna to spread to future generations, and we all know single mothers are terrible for kids

men only want one thing and it's fucking disgusting

Attached: girl with baby.webm (800x1040, 730K)

I wish the rhythm games weren't such trash. It looks nice visually.

SAUCE

It looks really hot and humid in that room. Her skin looks kinda sweaty...

It's a dream. All the Dancing games take place in the characters' dreams.

wow is that Quasimodo?

who is this?

God, I wish I was a woman.

spoken like a true virgin

Attached: RI (67).jpg (716x540, 44K)

Attached: hit or miss soul soulless.webm (720x480, 1.49M)

soulless vs soul

It's worse than that. Even if a woman is a virgin the expectation that society has from you is you take care of the woman even after she grows old and no longer turns you on and if you cheat you will get divorce raped and lose everything you've ever worked or saved for. Marriage is just one long con against men to legally TRAP them.

And yeah women are shit, they should only be used for breeding and once they've reproduced with a man enough, they should be killed as they hold no more value.

>they want a pure virgin waifu that genuinely loves and cares for them,

That has never and will NEVER exist. Women aren't wired to give a damn about men. And the only reason women may care for their children is because those kids have half their blood in them. And even so ever notice how easily women KILL their children out of convenience (don't call it abortion it's still killing children and they do it by the millions). Women don't care that much for their children and they absolutely do NOT care for men.

What you said you want is bullshit that has never and will never happen. Women need to lose their rights and should be treated with abuse and cruelty that is all they deserve and any white knight faggot that gets in the way must be gang beaten off his ass AND castrated after the beat them when he's nice and weak and cannot fight back. Fuck white knight faggots for they enabled the shitty society we live in that reeks of estrogen.

And yet men fund and enable single mothers for multiple generations by giving them a lot of benefits like alimony or welfare. Women are nothing without OTHER men abusing good upstanding men in society.

calm down there, satan

Spoken like a true bara fag.

I feel like over the course of 2 billion years humans would've figured out of half of the entire fucking population was no more useful than a wet hole for reproduction.
But I mean idk maybe the incels are onto something

Men in general cannot accept that women are inferior. And men do this because they irrationally worship pussy. Most men sadly are beta simps. No wonder Gynocentrism has wrecked many countries and it won't get better until beta simps suffer even more brutal consequences of letting women get away with everything under the sun.

I cant. Dancing cute anime girls are my weakness

soulless vs soulless

We already know Sae is better, it's been settled already, calm down OP.

I can't. That shit is hella gay. Why do they dance as if they were 8 year olds dancing to a kid bop cd?

They look like they fuck...

>Ryan_Gosling.jpg