What a fucking trainwreck

what a fucking trainwreck

Attached: 3334156654789.jpg (1200x675, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzUHaRsxFzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys with rope

COPE

Attached: 1554012600391.jpg (1024x833, 80K)

My server is already dying guys what do

NO BUT HOME
HOOOOOOOOME ;----------;

>thought i was gonna play classic for the next few months
>play it for 2 weeks
>hit 60
>got prebis
>killed rag and ony
>nothing left to do but gank streamers
>bored of the game

i genuinely have no idea how people can play the game for more than 250 hours. i ran out of stuff to do in around that amount of time

right on fucking call the Activision Defense Force comes right in

>with rope

Yeah, I'm thinking this is the FPBP.

Attached: 477a122.jpg (1000x1333, 400K)

why is every contested zone a massive horde fortress central to the area with dozen of elite max level soldiers patrolling it with flight path and zeppelin while the alliance base is a muddy shack with a camp fire two guards and the nearest flight path in two zones over?

You know faggot that we can check up signatures to tell if there is a same fag. There is only 3 IP signatures. You literally samefag this thread hoping someone bites as you are frustrated classic is a success. Records already indicate subs have tripled. Most servers still have queues.

90% of thread is one faggot typing out fake stories. It's so pathetic.

yeah very good game
haha just farm gold for your consumables lol...
(that you dont need other than for having an edge in unrewarding pvp)

If Classic WoW was launched as a private server it would have been the laughing stock of the entire private server community and dead within a week. Classic is still the laughing stock of the private server community, it's just that normalfags don't know any better and think it's an epic hardcore game, when it's literally playing what was already admittedly very easy on private servers and then turning that shit onto babby turbo braindead easy mode. Couple that with the fact it has more game breaking bugs than any private server I've ever played and it's been one of the most hilarious launches of any games I've ever seen.

It's like a sleeper failure because the vast majority of the normalniggers playing it don't even realize that it failed at what it was attempting to do and that free to play shitty slav subhuman servers managed to be better products with less GM corruption than this. At least a few dollars a month lets you skip the queues on private servers. People are literally paying for an objectively shittier version of a game that's now completely free and 100% open source. This world is fucked beyond imagination.

nice pizza

>burn through multiple months worth of content in 2 weeks
>wonder why there's nothing to do

Attached: 1544764747368.jpg (767x1024, 214K)

>RRRRRREEEEEEEE MY MOM WONT PAY A $15 A MONTH SUB

>multiple months
LOL

nigger how is that multiple months worth of content? was i supposed to play the game for 1 hour a day? i thought wow was one of those games you could be an obese no life autistic nerd and play it 24/7 for months on end

yo. all you guys complaining theres nothing to do - why not roll another char?

it will, tomorrow when first BG's drop. enjoy rep grinding

im not playing on your private server

>play the game for more than 250 hours
If you did all of that within two weeks you 100% spent atleast 125hrs playing. In a two week period.

>see rare elite spawn in Westfall (Vultros)
>make a group to hunt it
>we kill it, it drops it's unique agi dagger
>I'm a rogue, I roll need
>Only other person to roll need is a druid
>He wins it
>Leaves party immediately

So this is the Classicâ„¢ community that is so highly praised... At least in Retail, they'd have the common courtesy to call me a dumb cunt and laugh before or after assfucking me.

A fucking druid.

Attached: 1509947487508.jpg (1024x576, 166K)

i had 9 days played in two weeks

i have never played wow for more than 2 months straight in my whole life
i enjoy the game but holy fuck does it get boring after getting 60 and pre bis. all there is to do is just raid once or twice a week
pvp is ok for a little while but goddamn the game is boring

Did you forget to include your argument? I'll pay whatever amount of money I feel like for the superior product. I was just pointing out the irony behind the fact that the free product is better scripted, more difficult, and completely open source allowing you to do whatever you want with the game. I don't get it, do you get off on paying money for shit products or something? Is it like some sort of financial domination fetish?

After Classic's utter failure I've just decided to quit WoW entirely. I just don't see any reason anyone would invest time into Classic > virtually any private server available at the moment. Almost every single aspect of Classic managed to be shittier than private servers. Things that private servers would have fixed within hours and rolled back the servers over like the 10 man leveling exploit Blizzard just decides to let in the game for over a week to the point where world firsts are acquired with it. The economy is absolutely shit-shattered because of the layering. The game is completely beyond redemption. Max level is plagued with brain dead warriors ruining every group because they all exploited with 10 man groups to get to max. Retail normalniggers somehow managed to be more insufferable than legions of chinks and subhuman slavs, even I didn't think it was going to be that bad.

As I said, Classic is a very interesting case of a sleeper failure where only a very small portion of the player base can even begin to understand why or how it failed, and even that player base stockholmed so badly that they don't speak up about it. We're reaching pay piggy levels that shouldn't even be possible.

>If you did all of that within two weeks you 100% spent atleast 125hrs playing
did you even bother reading the last sentence in that post? he said he played for around 250 hours

This
the non-autists haven't even hit 60 yet, these loser NEETs who have nothing else to do with their lives and are extreme outliers thinking they're the norm is hilarious.

The real make or break time for this game will be ~December, that should be about when the first phase's content ends for the vast, vast majority of the userbase. People like the guy you're replying to aren't only cringe, they're fucking cancer and everything wrong with gamers in this day and age

>enjoying myself immensely
>see all these threads proclaiming classic is dead
>meanwhile i'm just grinding alliance players outside brd

Attached: coomer.png (1545x869, 193K)

>scroll down guild list
>398 members
>look at offline members
>most haven't logged on in over 7 days
>some quit 3 weeks ago

Yikes!

Because the devs have an Alliance bias.I am being facetious if you didn't figure it out

I was disapointed because I thought classic wow was THE game for loser neets such as myself. but it wasnt. I dont think the game is a trainwreck and had fun playing, i just dont understand how you could play the game for more than 250 hours. you really run out of stuff to do at that point

You're not wrong, however, these people are not outliers, they're likely close to being a majority.
Anyone who was planning on playing Classic seriously is already 60 or close to it, at least. And that's the majority of players.

The few people curious about the game playing it for the first time or because of friends or streamers are a smaller demographic, especially since a lot of them quit or are currently quitting.

Do I need to install the full retail game to play classic?

Or is there a seperate download? I want to install it before paying subscription.

The only trainwreck is activision blizzard

Attached: wowclassic.jpg (873x310, 110K)

Separate download, classic is 8gigs. Its a drop down menu right above play.

Classic is legit worst pserver I ever played, complete stock mango levels of quality with additional layering rollerocaster, bufflimits out of the ass, not working sets, non-vanilla interractions, outright broken classes(huntard), melee leeway, batching and other shit. Fuck this game next FRESH when.

So which one ended up being better, Oldschool Runescape or Classic Wow?

yeah. I guarantee those who have that kind of playtime in 2 weeks are an extreme minority. most people do not have that kind of time on their hands. WoW was designed as the casual answer to traditional MMOs for people who have a few hours to play each day

It's sad how incompetent blizzard is, really

I've been playing for 4-6 hours a day since release and I'm only level 49
Not my fault you went zoomer mage and aoe ran dungeons to 60 you ADHD ridden parasite

Attached: 1563391105270.gif (220x245, 17K)

Classic WoW is plagued by infinitely more no change fags, so OSRS wins by default.
Blizz won't be able to make any changes, some of which are sorely needed, without every gaming forum bursting into flames with complaints about Vanilla being raped.

You're retarded. The game has barely started.
It's phase 1, I highly doubt you're actually full prebis, Did you get your epic mount? Are you making use of this calm before phase 2 to farm gold for later consumes?
The only reason you posted is to humblebrag that you're full bis. You know the content is coming.

this but unironically
classic is a fucking mess

>Want to do Scarlet Monastery
>Everyone metagaming it with 4mage+1 priest parties or Ravanger only war/shaman dps

Vanilla private servers were "THE game for loser neets", Classic is the game on easy mode in comparison. 5 man leveling was unviable, meaning you had to actually go out and quest in the world, and it took very long. People spent years optimizing perfect class specific routes that were all negated by dungeon spam autism leveling. Once you hit 60 BG's were in the game from launch, meaning all of your mega autist warriors had to go hard for the rank 14 weapons.

The mental gymnastics some of you will go through to convince yourselves this wasn't """real""" vanilla and somehow your overhyped nostalgia was justified, all to avoid taking any blame for letting yourselves get worked up for a 15 year old game.

I am ironically unironicall

Thank you.

it is. roll another 60

>tfw like to roll mage on all rpg games
>mage is a super boring class in wow classic and has ruined my experience

I could reroll but i just hate the game now

Shit game, shit expansions, shit community

Actually, Everquest was the game for loser neets.
WoW took Everquest and made it 10 times less autistic and tolerable, which is saying something, given that it's still total asscancer.

>Everquest
lelmayo. WTB crafted set and lamentation

Stop acting like pservers didn't exist

>the state of white "men"

>everquest larp again
Everquest is garbage. If you're going to pull this "xD no MY obscure game is hardcore not yours" shit than at least use an actually good game like DAoC to reference.

Dumb retail tranny

In every "we're going home thread" I made the effort to explain how streamers and contemporary culture wouldn't produce the same experience of the game in 2004 and it took a month for people to realize autismgold and Twitch cheapened the experience.

I hope the last month has been disappointing and underwhelming to you, for all the hype you worked up for yourself.
You deserve it.

Why didn't blizzard just hire the nostalrius people to make it?

not garbage.

I knew it would be disappointing because blizzard made it, I just didn't realise how incompetent they could be at rereleasing a game they already made

this flabby piece of shit really needs to get on the twink workout routine, being absolutely carried by makeup/hair/clothes

its not real vanilla since blizzard was too lazy to put in the actual effort of having patch progression
its basically just blizzard run nost clone

you can't salvage classic
people are burning through content at lightspeed because everything there is to know about vanilla is easily searchable online, which wasn't true back then, and lack of general knowledge about the game is what kept people from progressing

Whatever you need to tell yourself to avoid the urge to kill yourself, I guess.

>They ruined the race to MC by allowing FULL XP RAIDS for an ENTIRE FUCKING WEEK.
>They ruined resource scarcity with endless LAYER SWAPPING with NO COOLDOWNS.
>They ruined prebis farming by allowing people to instantly and INFINITELY RESET BOSSES.

Launch was supposed to be the best part of classic and it was a fucking mess.

Attached: 1557484788621.jpg (1600x1080, 149K)

Half the shit doesn't even work
Private servers were better coded than this, but hey at least quests work right!
People actually want Classic+ from these clowns

this is the truth

this is complete and utter damage control by the same people who laughed at "you think you do, but you don't"

i was a lock. i didnt do zoomercleave crap. i did run brd a lot to level up and get good endgame gear at the same time

i didnt get full prebis, but i was like 90% of the way there. i needed robes of the void, witchblade, and briarwood reed. i used the website sixtyupgrades to track everything. heres what i had when i stopped playing. im not really interested in classic now that ive played it and wont come back for later phases. the only content their going to add is more raids to raidlog

Attached: 1566185885958.png (1324x547, 158K)

what does this have to do with anything?
the real content hasn't even launched yet, it's fucking MOLTEN CORE. babby's first raid.

never reply to my post ever again you disgusting diaper wearing furfag

You arent even fucking CLOSE idiot.
Felt hat is NOT bis.
Anastari heriloom is NOT bis.
Burial Shawl is NOT bis.
Spritecaster Cape is NOT bis.
Shadow Wrath chest is NOT bis.
Shadowy Bracers is NOT bis.
Focal Sword is NOT bis.
Bonecreeper is NOT bis.
Felheart Gloves are NOT bis.
Felheart pants are NOT bis.
Omnicast Boots are NOT bis.
Band of the Unicorn is NOT bis.
You have literally 2 BiS items and one is from a fucking quest.

Attached: Angevere.jpg (975x718, 189K)

they both are lmao

>nostalgiafaggots whine incessantly because they want their feel good 'remember when u were 12' dopamine hit again', blame devs for not giving them that
>finally company caves, does what they want
>dopamine don't be hitting like it used to, nothing lives up to their saccharine memories of spending their entire spring break leveling from 52 to 54, decade and a half of industry and user change mean of course things are different
>nostalgiafaggots whine incessantly, blame devs for not giving them that

Attached: 1561010214834.jpg (1080x979, 144K)

So what you're saying is, blizzard either knew they couldn't do better than a handful of nerds in eastern Europe, or they deliberately made it bad so their own prediction would come true?

It's nice that you took the time to post all that shit, but the reason everyone wanted classic was because blizzard shut down nostalrius.

>he fell for the change to lower pop servers meme

Blizzard full of divercity hires, they dont have actual developers left.

I'm ready for BC at this point.

>Felt hat is NOT bis.
looks like this is prebis to me. not gonna bother with the rest of your post. oh no i have something thats 1 step below best in slot, i should play classic for another 200 hours so i can get 1% better gear so i can kill raid bosses i already killed with turd gear

Attached: 1549135870829.png (750x142, 21K)

>red fedora
>balnazzar hit neck
>felcloth shoulders
>robe of the void (+3 all stats)
>t1 bracers (+7 int)
>sorcerous dagger (+30 spelldmg)
>linken questline offhand
>skul wand
>winterspring green spelldmg gloves (saving up mooncloth for spellmastery) (+5 skinning)
>brd arena hit belt
>omokk legs
>omnicast boots (5k/12k with AD still haven't seen boots drop in strat) (+movement speed enchat)
>eye of orgrimmar ring
>underworld band
>eye of the beast
>jed trinket
rate my loadout fellow lockbros
gonna buy 2 voracity for legs and head this week, can't afford yet

Retailchads win again. They'll be back soon. Haha. Come back to retail, please.

Please. I-I'm so alone.

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!

fag detected, glad you're quitting

>Classic is not vanilla because he remember vanilla being hard
This is really some mental gymnastics. I have no idea why you trying so hard to "defend" difficulty. Like you play MMO for validation.

Felt hat is the one item that's close to being bis, I'll give you that. But green lens is better.
>not gonna bother with the rest of your post
I'm sure you did. Your gear is trash.
Just because it's blue does not make it best in slot.

>multiple months worth of content
Yea, okay buddy.

Just show how good at video games I am :)

oh yeah also the brd interrogator cloak with +5 resist, shitty luck on archivist loot too

We live in a world where classic fags are almost as pathetic as retail players. poetic.

Any vanilla private servers still up?

>Your gear is trash.
lol. his gear is good its just not bis. no need to exaggerate

Aren't you guys tired of waiting for the next tortanic?

Your gear is trash.
Man, it must be hard to function when you're that retarded.

No his gear is actually bad.
He is literally a fresh 60 claiming to be full best in slot when he hasn't farmed even a single bis item.

Sucks to suck, dude.
I don't accept the first blue item I get from a dungeon as "bis".
No damage = trash gear.

>Decided to hop on WoW Live and see what I've been missing
>Try out Large Battle Grounds
Literally the following

"What are you a basedboy or a girl?"
"What's worse, being a Mexican or a Millennial"
"God I hate niggers"
"When are we getting out libereals"

How is it WoW Live is infected with Yea Forums and Yea Forums shittalk

Attached: 2f9be7e5f47b38382ad4e82ff49b1325583fe468.jpg (736x490, 56K)

Im having fun with it , but I am not power leveling to 60 or anything like that. Its a nice break after work a few times a week.

>people were seriously trying to say there'd be content for months

And now look where we are. Nothing left to do but level alts until the next content update, whenever that will be.

>He is literally a fresh 60 claiming to be full best in slot
the original post says "got prebis", not bis

....yes and he has TWO prebis items. Banthok and a quest ring.
I'd love to see his +shadow and crit. If he was actual prebis it would be well over 360 with close to 10% crit

He never said bis though. he said prebis. Are you dumb and blind?

>No damage = trash gear
all of that gear has +spell damage though

t. retail baby

retard

I'm having more fun in classic then I ever did in retail. Started playing with Legion

WF rag used mostly questing greens and was more than 50% below level 60. Somehow I think he will be fine in endgame unless he's only running with casual can't think bads like you.

youre ready for Stormherald? i dont think so.

Raids used to be niche as fuck. Classic content was never the raids it was the progression and exploration. is right. As someone who played vanilla it took me ages to get to max level and I had a blast doing it. Once you get to max level you generally pvped, made an alt, or if you were in the minority raided. Classic raids were never great, they were chores so many people never did them. Raiding is a cancer that has slowly spread throughout WoW until we have what is known as retail today.

>coming out tomorrow
lol

Attached: AAB1AF90-92A4-4A7D-8FBB-A7796B9EF301.jpg (544x622, 117K)

racist slurs aren't exclusive to this place dipshit, it's just this is one of the few places where you won't get immediately silenced for saying them
if you went outside into the real world often you'd know how even average people are getting tired of the elites living in their ivory towers telling them to suffer through "minorities" dragging society down

>Green Lens of Shadow Wrath with +8 Int Libram
>Star of Mystaria
>+29 Shadow Damage Green Shoulders
>+20 Shadow Damage Green Cloak with +5 All Resist Enchant
>Robe of the Void with +4 All Stats
>+19 Shadow Damage Green Bracers with +7 Int Enchant
>Shadoweave Gloves with Riding Enchant
>Mana Igniting Cord
>Felheart Pants with +8 Int Libram
>+30 Spell Damage Green Boots With Run Speed Enchant
>Maiden's Circle
>Eye of Orgrimmar
>Briarwood Reed
>Talisman of Ephemeral Power
>Witchblade with Spellpower Enchant
>Spirit of Aqumentas
>+10 Shadow Damage Green Wand

Gloves never drop.

Feels good being the best geared warlock on my server.

I expect no less of Blizzard.

Its not about what you need to kill rag dipshit, it's about claiming you farmed the best gear in slot preraid when you aren't even 10% of the way there. Any competent guild wouldn't give him loot.

That's insane

>If he was actual prebis it would be well over 360 with close to 10% crit
original guy here
the website says i had 200 spell damage and 7.5% crit. full prebis would be 244 spell damage and 8.4% crit

Cuz they are lying and haven't actually done what they say they have.

*Also: Many of these preraid bis items last you until BWL, some of them even until phase 4.

how much crying will we see over arms warriors once TUF is out, bros?

best wep in the game for arms pvp, pre Might of Menethil

>full prebis would be 244 spell damage and 8.4% crit
lol is that so?
thread bunch of idiots.

Attached: hmmmm.png (195x231, 75K)

Why don't you get more bent out of shape about a literally irrelevant piece of gear. Waaaah I didn't get my level 13 dagger.

>Playing the game a few hours a day
>Just leveling by questing, running Dungeons for quests and specific loot only
>Level 55 about to start Winterspring
>Still have months to get PreBiS and do MC and Ony

Glad I'm not an autistic sperg who bases my entire life on WoW.
I'm having fun like when I was 17 again

Here's your (you). Go be a fag somewhere else.

your image has bis (except boots) people are retarded

am I crazy or didnt vanilla have blood splatters which classic doesnt? I vaguely remember undead having green blood

Attached: 1566680471752.jpg (286x327, 75K)

Idort here.
What makes private servers better than classic other than being free? what'd be a good private server to go with if I've never played WoW before?

Attached: stop.png (1280x800, 900K)

my boots are malekis.
those are bis.
I'm not the dipshit who falsely claimed he was prebis.

lol. non warriors are done for

Attached: F1A97675-D2D5-4A81-AB53-C2F178AAF5B0.png (369x431, 34K)

BUT user THE WORLD BUFFS AND CONSUMABLES DONT FARM THEMSELVES

>malekis
+30 shadow damage roll on green boots is better

>What makes private servers better than classic other than being free
Nothing. It's new shitposters/falseflaggers meme

The druid was in the right, but you should have communicated it beforehand. When you ask a group to kill a rare elite like Vultros, people should get the chance to get some spoils, no? And the dagger is BoE. If everyone gets a chance to sell it on the AH, thats a fair deal for everyone.
Otherwhise... why should they group up with you? Just for your charity?

GAME OVER FOR NON WARRIORS

Attached: 1821C275-9C06-4D8B-BD73-8901D8592737.png (750x1334, 167K)

okay true but 9 stam and 9 int are very close to 3 sp in relative value

I somehow doubt this happened
blizshart cracks down on (((toxic))) speech very hard

>get told again and again its about the journey not the destination
>misses out entirely in the community aspect of an MMO just to be one of the "first" to level 60
>Forsakes any human interaction at all
>Ignores the fact that 99% of the playerbase are taking their time
>Uses the worst methods to enjoy the game like cleave groups
>Forced to play with the other 1% of the autistic playerbase who are also rushing, who are all unfun twats
>Comes to Yea Forums
>Complains
You brought this on yourself and absolutely no one cares that you dont like Classic.

The overwhelming silent majority of players are still in the 20 to 40 bracket where they are taking their time and actually playing the game the way its supposed to be played. This isnt some minmax grindest shitshow like retail or FF, the content is the community. Its wasting 5 hours in STV trying to do a quest and having to deal with ganking while having fun playing with others trying to overcome conflict, not running off to another area to maximize XP gain and avoid it.

In terms of content Classic has more than retail and FF combined because it has a community, replayability and literally infinite hours of player driven stories and events caused by the world actually being fun to be in. Instead of some shitshow checkbox loot grind which you all think is better and yet also bitch about endlessly.

>play a few hours a day
>level 55
Hmmmmm

Shut the fuck up idiot, stop pretending people talk exactly like /pol/tards in real life, they don't. It seems like you're the sheltered one.

>tfw took the time to gring the AV rep for that on my ret pally back in the day
>was still abaolute garbage

Private servers unironically have less bugs

>398 members
>joining mass invite guilds

So how are retailfags coping with the fact that WoW Classic has more than double the amount of subscribers than retail?

They shitpost

you must of really b-lined to the finish line. i put 100 hours in and am just level 28.

quest and work on your professions at the same time so you can craft stuff you can actually use, really slows down the process and makes it more enjoyable.

>Grinded out the rep for this on four different characters back in vanilla
I don't regret it but I'm glad it's over

>being in an elitist guild while under level cap

lol tryhard.

>Liking this tranny shit
You're an unironic faggot.

They're not, thats why they keep making these threads trying to claim Classic is dead.

I still get queues for my server at night, its absolutely nuts. And the overwhelming majority of people are loving the game and strangely the things which were considered issues back at launch are now loved.

Its funny sending a message like "I wish we had flying" and seeing the barrage of shitposting telling you to fuck off.

yeah ofc, but we're talking about bis here, +30 shadow damage boots is bis

Your life? Yeah, I agree.

>ret pal

>t. Californian
They do in a lot of places, friend.
Travel around a bit, half our nation is borderline openly speaking like a /pol/ thread.

tfw can't decide between undead priest and orc shaman

Pretty much this
I was in Walmart and a older couple were watching something on their phone and said something akin to...
"Fucking libtards, those basedboys can't understand why we need Trump"

This was coming from a couple in their late 40s early 50s - it'sa bit surreal to hear that outside of the internet

its because political correctness is fucking shit and "diversity" literally kills nations in under 200 years undefeated

The amount of Photoshop his gf does to mask that gut is astounding.

Attached: wDWnYb (3).jpg (3024x4032, 3.73M)

Warlock perks

>muh prebis

Every single nigger is one crit away from getting a 100% parse on warcraftlogs because boss fights last less than a fucking minute. Obsessing over this shit in an undead game is silly.

hahahaha you are funny my reddit friend, tell me another joke

Attached: 1555608566955.jpg (225x225, 13K)

do you like healing or do you like healing? Dont make the same mistake I did roll a warlock or mage

>"diversity" literally kills nations in under 200 years undefeated
Are you from the future user?

My name is John Titor.

Tfw will never fuck sneaky in cosplay

I want to try healing but not really sure about it, always loved shaman in general as well as spriest.

>Complaining about gear pre-60

You are literally everything wrong with this community, it's levelling gear, you'll replace it in a matter of days, stop being such a fucking retard.

Attached: 1562398134644.jpg (762x800, 258K)

what does she get out of it, i dont understand

>history does not exist

>he waited 7-10 hours to play
>probably lvl60 regardless
>room full of pissjugs with no caps

>less GM corruption than this

Nice try, we all know private servers are notorious for supplying gold sellers with the gold they sell, the characters they sell etc. You think they're really doing it for free out of their love for the game? Are you that fucking dense? Even with how fucked the launch for Classic has been, people STILL prefer it over the bullshit corruption of every single private server.

Attached: 1565075395314.jpg (1462x1462, 162K)

well if you want a breakdown
>enhance
>literally just as brain dead as retardin. You just auto attack for 60 levels, sometimes cursing your existence because it takes you 40 seconds to kill a mob due to bad rng. Get shat on by mages and rogues. Can sort of raid if you can convince your GM to allow you to be a worthless piece of shit
>elemental
>fun spec you can respec to at 40. Mana issues are greatly overblown. Incredibly fun shitting on people with massive crits. You fold like paper against warlocks, hunters and rogues because zero defensives but on the plus side you absolutely shit on cocky mages. Cant raid period

Is it worth playing retail once I get lvl 60 in classic? Also how good is Tauren warrior in retail coming from a dwarf warrior in classic?

>be total fujoshit thot
>your rich twink boyfriend lets you watch him get fucked by grindr dick like three nights a week

not the worst deal out there

Attached: wDWnYb (2).jpg (3024x4032, 3.66M)

also forget resto but thats just chain heal bot

the rogue looks like a complete fag in this picture. everyone else looks good

BFA is kind of a different game, but it has its upsides. The mechanics are way more fleshed out and you use way more skills imstead of just autoattacking a bunch. PvP is a lot better imo, but it has its flaws.

I see /pol/ tier stuff in /4 all the time on retail.

83 gold at 38. I cant wait for my fucking mount

Attached: 70888-zjolnir-raptors-sold-by-zjolnir-in-senjin-village.jpg (1577x507, 336K)

>being a poorfag with best gear at all times with professions well into the 200s around the 40 range
>still get a mount for FREE
Being a warlock chad is amazing isn't it?

>On a 30% Alliance to 70% horde server

>Band together with my IRL friends to make gank squads every nice to claim a zone in the name of the Alliance

Very comfy

i wish i could get a free mount. ill have enough at 40 for sure, but its gonna hurt seeing my gold drop to basically nothing after.

Imagine unironically farming "pre-bis" to be accepted into a bleeding edge progress guild when you could join a PUG RIGHT NOW and clear Ony/MC and have a chance to skip days of farm.

This isnt even poopsock autists anymore, fucking PUGs organized on reddit are clearing. This isnt a private server where the guy overturned the monsters to shit because he thought it was meant to be difficult.

tfw remember grinding bloodsail rep in vanilla
tfw don't want to do it again

This. You're an entitled flaming faggot. Vultros's only rare is Talon of Vultros. The sole reason to kill it is for that dagger. Unless you PMed in world chat "please carry my shitter ass with this rare elite so I can get this dagger", you made a group on the pretense that everyone will get an equal chance of obtaining the dagger.

>be mage
>get to level 22
>mages everywhere
>they're all killing 3 or 4 mobs at a time
>hardly able to find any mobs to pull for myself
this is awful. should I reroll a different class or just quit?

Attached: 1564524332568.jpg (482x549, 41K)

quit for making a mage in the first place and never come back

>starting out at 1.12 and not 1.1
that killed it for me.

does he actually get fucked

>roll a mage but too afraid to steal mobs and make it your spot

Just accept your role as paladin and don the dress

Would you join a group with a Hunter as your Tank, user?

Attached: unknown-3.png (994x683, 954K)

>expecting every player to know the loot table of every rare spawn
Reminder that these are the fucking idiots who couldn't wait to """relive the vanilla experience."""
Hang yourself you fucking autist.

>half the thread is "bis" autism
this is why the whole genre is dead btw

>>i never have a que
>>my server is 50/50
>>my experience has been very memorable
>>ive recorded my progress through 60 including footage of dungeons at lower levels with friends ive made
>>joined a raiding guild
>>all in 1 week

i played classic when i was a kid and im loving it now, not sure how you guys possibly have a bad experience

my only gripe is that some skills are glitched and/or broken and people use it as a way of putting down your class. but honestly its been really fun

>work on your professions
In this meme game, there may not be much more meme than professions (except maybe "community").

BLOOD is hard

I’m happy playing Classic ! Fuck Retail.

isn't AV in phase 5?

Honestly the only issue is lack of endgame content made worse by the fact that the only "infinite" endgame content the honor and BGs arent fuckin out yet. Perhaps its ok to beat rag and just call it a day and not play for awile...

>everquest
>obscure

Attached: 1555523906263.jpg (760x901, 294K)

the hell are you talking about

everyone looks down on both retail and classic players

>They ruined the race to MC by allowing FULL XP RAIDS for an ENTIRE FUCKING WEEK.
>They ruined resource scarcity with endless LAYER SWAPPING with NO COOLDOWNS.
>They ruined prebis farming by allowing people to instantly and INFINITELY RESET BOSSES.
Nerds be all up in arms about this shit and here I am having fun being a total scrub on my night elf priest (male), having never played WoW before.
Will be nice after all the esports fags quit in a few months and what is left is a family friendly living museum for people of all generations to experience one of the greatest games of all time, as was intended.

How?

easy to separate the too-young-to-be-here, at least
silver linings

if anything it should be the other way around seeing as how gullible classicfags are financing the next retail expansion

He got caught looking at sissy hypno tumblr pages on stream. what do you think?

EQ hasn't been popular for 20 years now. Yeah it's fucking obscure for anyone who isn't 40 year old boomer

>Tanking Onyxia for the first time in a pug today

STOP FUCKING DOTS

Attached: 1479182985845.gif (240x196, 482K)

"Every rare" has mostly garbage loottables except for a handful in the entire game. One of them being Vultros. The only rare in the middle of this extremely popular zone. But keep spouting bullshit.
Also... even if you dont know his table, the rule "need on BoE for everyone" would be true in EVERY case here no matter what he drops.

>>They ruined the race to MC by allowing FULL XP RAIDS for an ENTIRE FUCKING WEEK.
Spell cleave is still faster
World first was a solo mage
Really makes you think, huh? Maybe Classic does need a balance patch.

im glad theyre releasing in phases, get all the bugs worked out. then comes BWL/AQ for the good stuff

this. WoW owes it's success solely for Gates of Discord being WAY too hard even for the autists.

>somebody that remembers the GoD patch
:0

expack* lel.

i remember trying to level from 65 to 66 in the GoD zones and getting smashed as tank

Yes. Tanks even in full PoTime gear couldnt tank it and to do the key stuff like Vxed you needed an enchanter to dire charm one of those mites to tank and DPS the fucking thing. Uqua raid was so ridiculous since it was full of traps on to of having a fucking instance-wide debuff that basically dropped you down to level 50 and walked at a snails pace. There was a balance boss in it where you raid had to split up and fight two golems at the other side of the zone and the gas chamber puzzle...then the ridiculous final boss....

I remember getting laughed at for monk pet weapon + Mace of the Ancients the first time when DPSing between pulling, The proc pets avoided the debuff

oh i see, you were a raider. people were still getting smashed at 70 in GoD zones. i was a C tier raider - picking up targets high guilds didnt care about.

like the giant zelniak on Luclin etc, and the crystal dragon in povalor

I'm thinking about rerolling.
Warlock for easy leveling? Gnome or Orc?
Rogue for ganking and pickpocketing? Human or Gnome?
Druid for mobility? Night Elf.
Warrior? I thought was fun on private server. Human or NIght Elf?

Attached: 1536317902040.png (640x480, 500K)

male undead rogue

theres a difference between being porn addicted enough to look at shit like that for a endorphin hit, and actually going to next step to having sex with guys
although if he's happy to dress like a woman and pose for cheesecake photos to go online I guess he's most of the way there

Mage priest or warrior are the only real classes in the game, everything else is a for fun gimmick.

hunters are good
locks too
rogues good
paladins lol
druids good

>alliance

Attached: 1555364179881.jpg (255x292, 28K)

All one trick gimmicks that are only good at one or two things. Warriors priest and mages are the best at EVERYTHING you need to do.

idk. rogues and hunters are nice dps. better than mage

people dont know how to DPS on hunter yet. they forgot the talent build and dps rotation

>level 35
>doing all the dungeons
>taking it slow
>exploring lots of zones
>learning professions
>made new friends in guild
>fucking around with world pvp
>interacting with peoples on my travel
>always taking the long way, and stopping to smell the roses

You zoomers don't get it. I actually, legitimately pity you.

Attached: 1470227759393.jpg (653x490, 83K)

Classic is good for zoomers and people like me who were too shitters to reach 60 back in the day. Playing it now is unexpectly pleasant. It's no surprise that people like
>I'm going to recreate my old character just like I remembered it!!
got burned.

The 'magic' is still there and all the new people get to experience it.

Umbral Plains raids were fun as fuck because they had decent loot for everyone. What sucked was when asshole boxers in PoP/GoD raid shit would 2 man them and screw over others. It's funny how even today hardcore WoW poopsockets couldnt comprehend ssra temple or vex thal.

EQ even had better writing -- whats cool about Luclin is the lore of the Akhevians was totally done in a made up language and took someone to figure it out a few years later by learning the language to figure it out. Vex Thal was like 3 times bigger than every single Naxx wing combined.

ya? i didnt get to see Vex Thal, no key quest.

Seru had some neato drops

a good night of EQ was spotting one of those umbral workers holding a shiny Centi Longsword and looting it. Dual wielding war twink with Centi's, oh yes

Lord Inquisitor Seru was so hard to get to. He's farmed even to this day and is dead the minute he pops due his his gear having no level req/rec and people make ridiculous alts.

My favorite Seru memory was the infamous sword of truth trophy could be wielded by necro pets. So you would give your highest level necro one and one of those biggun proc daggers from chardok to his pet as his offhand, and then duel someone and have the necro LD to reloot them for another day. (also the old how to trade no drop tricks.)

EQ does classic and progress servers all the time, but I would love to see a server thats like FV server but with NO LEVEL RECs on items.

ive tried p99 and i have a 60 warrior i dont play anymore. im content to leave EQ in the past.

Alterac Valley is tomorrow.

don't die I don't have time yet

Got my first world drop epic today :^)

Attached: 41A07042-369B-4870-B2E0-6552F88E9274.jpg (1242x860, 167K)

its always been good. its from the era of peak MMO's

>Sitting in underwear doing nothing but playing a solved game for 2 weeks with the sole purpose of rushing through the contents using guides and addons that remove the need to immerse into the game or follow the story
>Omg guys content is already down

You could've just, you know, taken it easy.
Its not a race, and you didnt win.
I'm at level 44 now and doing great. Sometimes I play a different game instead. Sometimes I go outside. Always I read quest text. Never use questie, only use wowhead sporadically when I really cant find what I am looking for.
The little stories are fun, user. You should try to enjoy something or just play something else.

HOLY SHIT BASED

Grats mang. If you are lucky if you are a rogue.

Thats the thing. I wish both companies never gave in to the whiners or started focusing on sucking themselves off. Everything is just dead no matter how many classics or throwbacks they release because those initial comprimised made sure they'll never made a unique or new experience ever again, even on the social level.

Just to add:
250 hours... In 2 weeks..
18x14=252
You played 18 hours per day. Your playstyle was likely hellbent on rushing to 60. You basically skipped through all story and atmosphere. Then you went for preraid bis off a list off internet. You dont know why this stuff is good, you just ladle it into your mouth.
You did everything you could to "beat the game" without paying attention to it... And now you are surprised that you've run out of content.
Ok.

personally I'm glad this released so we can finally put an end to the fake nostalgiafags pretending vanilla was ever good.

Bgs don't come out till after p2

AV/WSG is tomorrow with honor system

no it's not
Honor system does not release the same Phase as Bgs

Attached: i like gold.png (565x710, 865K)

oops. its p3

pvp patch tomorrow

what mod is that?

put some shoes on

no it's not

I have 600 gold. Epic mount is 900.

How do I get the remaining 300?

suck dick

farm green mobs

twitch streaming

p99 was still fun
classic is a lot of fun

professions finally starting to make some money
its only a few gold here and there but feels good

>If he was actual prebis it would be well over 360 with close to 10% crit
lol no, those are just about my stats and I'm prebis mage with a 30sp enchanted mage blade

what profession? i havent been making any kind of money off my alchemy yet

Nah, there's a world of difference between posing for strangers and actually getting fucked by one.

what server do you guys play on?

his a hunter.

how did you make all that money?

>Myrmidon ring drops in our UBRS run
>Mage rolls over a 90 on it and wins it
>Jed Trinket drops
>Same Mage rolls over a 90 and wins it
>2 Chromatic Scales drop during the rend event at the same time
>He rolls over 90 on both of them and wins both

Attached: 1554896514769.jpg (242x200, 7K)

I don't get why "non-official game was harder, therefore official game being not as hard is bad" nigger if you want it to be difficult just take off your armor or some shit. It's a game. It's an MMORPG. Literally none of it matters, but private servers especially don't matter.

Whats the best server to roll on?

>play it for 2 weeks
>hit 60

Yikes

he is lying retard

bloodfang. its new so people have not started rading yet.

>he'd never fucking do it on retail
die you fucking contrarian shit

lol

Damn gonna save this to rekt FUDers

PRETEND CLASSIC IS OVER

if you're not having fun then stop playing it

I feel like the game would be far better if they just removed all references to numbers and replaced it with adjectives.

Imagine the minmaxers panic.

youtube.com/watch?v=AzUHaRsxFzg

Great Hunter stat stick.

KYS FAGGOT

>burn through multiple months of content because everyone else has figure out the most direct leveling paths, cookie-cutter builds, locked down encounter logistics sing software made for toasters from 2004
No shit you got bored little Zoomie. You did not do shit on your own.

actiblizzard SHILLS BTFO
NOOOOOOOOO BUT MUH HOME BUT MUH YEAR LONG SHILLING CAMPAIGN ON Yea Forums
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, THEY SAID IT WOULD WORK

you do realise they make more money off retailfags buying gay little mounts and pets than classic subs?

dont you mean wing clip weapon? bonebladed hatchet x 2 is better

>playing baby dick alliance races

Attached: 1382896902670.jpg (1029x763, 123K)

>tfw just now hit 47 on my warrior and will probably just let my game time run out

don't even feel like playing videogames anymore, might masturbate to death if things keep going this way.

Attached: 1448183227342.jpg (400x290, 22K)

Good

Retail cucks can fund my nostalgia.

Attached: 1465875197911.gif (250x263, 1.95M)

>playing on the carebear faction
lmao go away hordelet

>, everything else is a for fun gimmick.
If you're not playing specifically for fun then you are the problem.

>people posting as if battlegrounds are coming out tomorrow

Attached: 6f8.png (680x512, 349K)

i love opening lockboxes and getting nice tips doing it

Attached: safecracker.jpg (550x477, 46K)

Same

Coomer is my endgame

alchemy and fishing/cooking
arcane elixirs and night fin soup
though the arcane elixir price has been dropping so seems it wont be a money maker on my server for much longer

>getting tips for conjuring food

HOW DUMB DO YOU HAVE TO BE?

Attached: 134.jpg (947x1080, 114K)

>i put 100 hours in and am just level 28.
over 4 days /played for sub level 30 is insanely slow

Faerlina.

Attached: 155261743823487.png (1585x778, 1.63M)

how is community a meme? you only need to play retail for like 5 minutes to see that nobody fucking even types in chat

absolutely fucking based

oh nice i have all those too and just recently finished that quest for nat to increase the max my fishing can go to 300. my alchemy is only 225 though and dont have access to arcane elixirs yet. those are really powerful though, i can see how you can make some decent coin off them

Classic isn't vanilla, so I doubt its done that

arcane elixers are great all round
you can gather both herbs in swamp of sorrow, they sell easily and managed to skill me up to learn arcanite transmute.
alchemy felt like such a money sink for the longest time

Green Lens requires engineering, what a retarded post.

everyone should have engineering

Only if you're a poopsocking autismo.

im focusing on getting to 40 for my mount before i do any serious herb farming. im 38 atm so im almost there. once i get it ill dig around in swamp of sorrows for those herbs. ya ive only put money into alc learning recipes, but money wise i havent seen much return. at least having all those elixirs are great. ive got like 20 elixirs of agility i use on my rogue.

I never played classic and had really low expectations but it really surprised me and I'm having a lot of fun.

I'm still a long way from 60 but I really have no desire to hit the level cap asap.

Somehow despite the quests having much less complex design and the classes having much less complex damage rotations I'm finding the game a million times more engaging than retails braindead leveling where quests maybe get flashy mechanics and scenarios but are all trivially easy.

anyone her thunderfury horde?

real human.
pathetic loser.

>RNG is only acceptable if I liked the outcome!!!11!!

Literally you.

Good choice of pic btw.

honestly, i'm a loser neet and i haven't even hit 60 yet. i have a fuckton of idle time, and spent a lot of time ganking while leveling up. i actually regret not spending more time pvping since everyone at my level now is decent.

Real talk.

For all of who 60-in-a-month wannabe pros complaining about the lack of content. Since you have finished all, surely you can answer some real, easy questions :
- What is the story of the Goldshire lovers?
- What was lost in the Brill Lake?
- Why is Hillbrand arcane polluted?
Those are real easy, really.

you expected twitch speedrunners that picked gnome mage to read the quests?
they can't even read, so they didn't do any quests. that's why you play mage.

Thunderfury Alliance, the only time I've ever seen Horde start a fight is people 5-10 levels above in a lower level questing area. I have seen hundreds and hundreds of Horde people who absolutely never want to fight because they are the same level as me, but the moment someone is a couple of levels higher they will cross the earth to find a boring easy fight. Then they usually get their shit stomped as soon as another Alliance shows up and they get corpse camped.

Nah. It wasn't perfect back then, but enjoyable. Two expansions later and it still wasn't some catastrophe. HOWEVER AFTER WoTLK...

But still, I want WarCraft IV without WoW's bullshit lore and stories.

everyone says this about the opposite faction.
alliance do the same thing on my server, horde do it too.

sometimes you got pussy players, and sometimes you got big dick swingin players who charge in and dont care if they die.

>sometimes you got pussy players
Most of the time if not all the time. Only old warriors know how to fight with honor.

Barely a month. What a sad state of affairs.

Attached: ohnonoono.jpg (1000x386, 54K)

Private servers
>GM's can't keep up with gold sellers, like blizzard just decide to take a cut and minimize the cancer from it as much as possible
>barely handful of spawned in characters ever discovered
>if you don't like the way GM's handle a server you can literally just copy paste it and make your own server within minutes

Classic
>GM's spent the entire period of the beta teleporting ""griefers"" away from streamers and letting streamers break their ToS because it was good advertising for their game, like having tournies for real money
>one of the single messiest launches in the history of all games
>people tell blizzard for months that layering is fucked
>week before launch they say they put a cooldown on layer jumping and not to worry
>game launches and there's just straight up zero cooldown on layering and people are farming lotus like crazy
>they leave in 10 man dungeon leveling for over a fucking week straight despite the fact it was discovered during the beta, meaning they weren't even spectating the top private server players to see if they were discovering exploits, a practice that is standardized across every private server team to ever exist
>they stealth nerfed infernals so you can't grief with them
>took them a month to figure out that they need to let people keep their names when they release new servers
In what way is Classic better than private servers exactly? It's easier, has more bugs, shittier pet pathing, shittier mob pathing, artificial 300ms because of batching so it somehow manages to feel laggier than playing a garbage 200ms slav shit server. Can anyone ITT name a single reason you would play classic over a private server? I seriously can't think of a single redeeming quality. The US west servers have just as many chinks as chinks hope did. Slavs are better at WoW than normalfags. You're paying $15 a month to sit in queues meanwhile that same money would let you bypass the queues on private servers lmfao.

>Can anyone ITT name a single reason you would play classic over a private server?
im not a delusional contrarian
enjoy playing with retard europoors and 3rd worlders

If you're still in the 20-40 bracket you're not even really playing the game. You're logging in after work and putting the kids to sleep and maybe doing one quest a day.

This. Imagine being so bootyblasted over classic being successful lmao

based and truthpilled

I don't know man. Dealing with slavs and retarded europiss doesn't seem that bad. The batching alone makes the game feel fucking terrible. One of the biggest reasons I was excited for Classic was finally being able to play with low ping after playing shitty slav servers for years, then the game ends up feeling worse at 16 ping than it did at 180 ping. I'm not trying to be a contrarian, I tried really hard to enjoy Classic, but the reality is no matter what angle I try to spin, it just feels like a really laggy, buggy, exploit ridden private server that's filled with retail drones and normalfags instead of krauts and autistic swedes. Nothing about Classic from levels 1 through 60 felt "better" than any private server I've played. The most that can said for the game is that it's easier than private servers, but I don't exactly feel like that was in any way an improvement.

It's fucking shit brothers.

what mmo do we play now bros?