The Most Ruthless Villain in Video Games

Is Enraged Cirilla. Triggered when her puppy was stolen by realm traveling elves of the Wild Hunt.

Attached: 964FCE6D-1236-48DC-B03F-EBD9D9266308.jpg (1080x1349, 216K)

who dis?

Serious question:

why do men want women so bad? You literally trade your entire life for a wet hole that has been used by multiple other guys. Women are a mental, emotional and financial drain.

It's a bad deal.

genetic remains from a time when they weren't mental or emotional drains

Stop making so much sense.

Women are more valuable to society than me. It's a good trade for a man to invest in a woman.

Attached: bully girl traps man.jpg (540x688, 109K)

Love and companionship are foreign concepts to sociopaths

What a infag.
>Ever needing to trade your whole life to get up in some guts.
>ignoring that marrying a gay man will entail the shit being complained about.

>Love and companionship
you can get more of that from a dog and just buy a sex doll that wont sap you of lifetime income outside of cleaning product every couple of months

Attached: 1557617169385.png (500x522, 98K)

wet pusy feel good on penis.

Have fun fucking your dog then, which you will have to replace after a decade or so. Us non degenerates will stick to other people, while not fucking our dogs.

sometimes life is easier when you know you've got someone willing to tackle it with you

>Thats right peasants, stop breeding, we want to get those numbers down so there is less increase of people challenging our authority after we have done all this rigging already.

did your cuck brain just stop after reading dog?

Attached: womenareworthless.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

you're retarded
more people = more sheep for them to control
you aren't doing shit to "rise against" them sitting on your computer stuffing your face with twinkies posting on this shit hole nor will your supposed offspring who will follow in your fatsteps

What was the last time you've challeneged anyone's authority for real (not on anonymous internet imageboards, I mean).

>Kissinger statistics and population control indoctrination results.
No, its just clear that you would rather fuck dogs than people.

If true there would not be such a desire to wage all these wars across the globe and they would not have such a hard on against the likes of Communism which resulted in a surplus of Chinese to the point of being labeled as "overpopulation" by eugenics sociopaths like Kissinger. .
Those stats are what Kissinger wants people to believe and reflect.

No, it means more rigging beyond their current numbers, which requires more effort..
Been in many a collective bargaining, armed assembly and riot btw(The true way to getting back pedaling, not impotent protests.). I have no love for bootlickers.

>dog can't talk back and tell me how retarded I am.
>basically a slave.
>even the dog would rather fuck females than be with me, which is why I have to neuter them.

cope cuck

imagine being such a whipped numale that you would prefer a used garbage disposal hole over mans best friend
eu cucks must still be awake on this board, go to sleep

>needing a weak female to help you in basic life situations

Because reproductive instincts are millions of years old. Older than humanity, older than mammals, even. Do you think you can resist? That you have control over yourself?

Just imagine fucking those tits

id suck those puppies, if you comprehend the concept of my words

> not robbing the cradle

Source yer wanker.

Because we've made one another better people, and we genuinely enjoy all the same things. Remove sex you gamer, personal fulfillment isn’t being lonely.

Attached: f5c.jpg (240x51, 4K)

I want to touch a woman so fucking bad...