Holy Hell! A wizard has sent you to the world of the last videogame you played...

Holy Hell! A wizard has sent you to the world of the last videogame you played. You must beat the game for real in order to return home.
Being a good sport, the wizard lets you take three of the thirteen things pictured here to help on your journey.

>What game?
>What choose?
>What do?

Attached: decisionsdecisions.png (3212x1200, 1.3M)

>MGSV
ghost
Kya Ken
Hellfire
I join fox hound and hopefully get to be a part of a boss squad for snake to kill

>dorf fort
>magic wand
>waifu
>Semitic mystery box

>Final Fantasy XIII
I'll take DMG, Healing Arts & Light Magic, and the mystery box.

>Factorio
Shit, hope the space pirate troopers know how to rocket science.
>Space Pirates
>Dark Magician Waifu
>Semitic Box

>CrossTag
MegaBuster to shoot shit and steal moves from other fighters.
Dark Magician Girl to have a tag team partner I can trust against all these superhuman freaks.
Wizard Staff for an unbreakable melee weapon I can also throw/retrieve and use telekinesis to hold opponents in place.
Gonna zone them all the fuck out.

Attached: 0bcfe654a5ad41b19e9e98c34944570a.jpg (720x800, 91K)

>Beat Saber
I guess Kaio-Ken is the only thing that could actually help me

>Left 4 Dead 2
>Charizard
>Flight to avoid all danger & Fire to instantly kill all infected

>Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice

Literally none of those will help me.

Some good little gentiles here.

Attached: smokemerchant.png (185x181, 51K)

>Sengoku Rance
>Form of ghost
>3x Space Pirate Troopers
>Kaio-ken
I’m pretty sure I’m fucked either way but still can’t hurt to try

>gears 5
>hellfire, light magic, box
Shouldn't take long to beat the game and get out. I just have to not die despite being the only being in the world not sized like a Jack McBrickhouse.

>Fire emblem heroes
This is easy take the space pirates dark magician girl and magic armor

>set sizechanger gun to max growth
>use all six shots on charizard

Attached: 1566391369860.jpg (3100x3500, 696K)

>Minecraft
Ghost, Magic Girl, box
Use ghost form to scout for diamonds and shit, Girl is for companionship but would also be helpful with fighting

>FE:3H
Does Kaioken boost Hellfire/Healing Arts? Do I have the absolute certainty DMG, Charizard or the Space Pirates won't ever rebel against me?
If the Kaioken can kill me upon overuse, can I increase my tolerance/limit through Healing Arts? There are many parameters to take into account.

>A wizard has sent you to the world of the last videogame you played.
>Played gmod
Fuck you wizard

Take the ghost form. It's right there in the name, "Spirit" of Justice. It'd be good for investigating. Taking healing magic would be good for treating injuries and I assume "dispelling evil magic" might help with rogue spirits possessing others. Then you can use the wizard staff to collect evidence for a distance without having to touch it, which is especially useful when you've already scouted out the location as a ghost.

I've only played the first four Ace Attorney games so I don't know how helpful these would be in Spirit of Justice specifically, but there are options to consider.

>Mass altering device
>Healing magic
>Dark magician girl
Shrink dark magician girl down and turn her into a living pocket pussy. Healing magic to prevent her from dying from the size insertion.

Take the stick and engage in some admin abuse.

It's just a worse physgun

>dark souls
Alright, lets do this
Magic armor: because most of the action in this game happens in bursts, I can play it as safe as I need to, might take a while, but it should be extremely easy to make my way to the bosses at the very least, and should make the bosses themselves much easier. Generally, this is just a good way of playing it safe in any case.
Charizard: the ability to fly alone allows me to skip a lot of the game, due to the way the game is designed, most enemies can't even interact with enemies who are above them, and will allow me to take down some of the more troublesome encounters with trivial ease.
Finally, healing arts and light magic: This will mostly allow me to healspam charizard for the very few instances of the game where the enemies CAN interact with something above them, but I imagine being able to "dispel evil magic" might do something here, and lighting up dark areas will at least make the tomb of the giants less of a bitch.

I think I got this.

Oh man... I'm playing Koikatsu, i think i'm not going to escape

This Charizard is pretty big, you'll still need to go without him for some sections since he won't always be able to fit through doors.

>last game I played was warframe
>there's no endgame
at least I get stuck as an immortal energy battery forever

can the ghost posses people?

>Doom
Magic Armor for on-hand invulnerability
Kaio-Ken for on-hand berzerker kit effects
Semetic Mystery Box

>Risk of Rain 2

No matter what happens, my fate is death.

>EverQuest

I guess im stuck there forever then. Gonna take healing, Ghost, and Charizard.

>Chrono Trigger
>Hellfire
>Dark Magician Girl
>Charizard

Should be enough to beat the game, even without dual/triple techs or healing magic.

5 minutes...

Attached: 1410531628037.png (406x422, 195K)

Box revealed.

Attached: secret.png (696x544, 60K)

I can't bribe demons with earth money you ass

Attached: 1550978067691.png (256x256, 10K)

I mostly assumed I had a pokeball to store him in, but I guess the prompt doesn't actually say that. Even so, I'm pretty sure that via flying we can get were we need to go eventually. You can skip a lot of dark souls if you have the ability to fly freely.
If you think about it, the only bosses you really need to fight in order to complete the "story" of dark souls, are:
the bell gargoyles, which you can easily fly to. queelag, who might be an issue, as I remember the cave entrance being somewhat small, but I think we might be able to squeeze by (rip egg carriers though)
O&S, who have a reasonably sized door in front of them, so I'm not too worried about that, though I would likely have to make the run to the switch that opens the main entrance by myself, but I can probably do that relatively safely with the aid of the magic armor
Seethe: Considering it was literally made for a being larger than charizard to navigate, I'm not too worried about it.
4kings: As I recall, likely going to be difficult unless we find another way into the abyss, I don't really remember if if the tower that leads to them is open air or not, but if it is, we can probably do it, if not, well, the fight is a dps race anyways, and a minute of invuln will help a lot.
Witch of Izalith should be ezpz, the entrance to her area is big, and lost izalith itself is pretty wide open
Ntio: should likewise be easy enough, as the catacombs are open air enough that we could probably find a way to fly in, and the tome of the giants is actually pretty open, also obviously, made to be navigable by giants.
Lastly there is gwyn, who I can't think of any problems for either, as everything leading up to him is pretty open, and the kiln itself is likewise, open air.

did you miss the description you idiot

it's not earth money retard

>Coins accepted as payment anywhere
But how much are they worth? One unit of currency in whatever world you're in? If you're in Dark Souls are these coins worth 1 soul each?

nice for the first time the mystery box isn't ass

this seems like it'd turn into a curse after a week

There are gold coins in ds1. Frampt gives you thousands of souls for a single one.

>not making her gigantic instead

>Euro Truck Sim 2
well shit. game before that though:
>mgsv
>kyo-ren, magic armor, healing arts
>I complete missions to help fund Miller’s hamburger business

So are they worth whatever a gold coin is worth in that world?

>Kirby: Planet Robobot
welp, I'm screwed.

>
I'd assume so but it also says accepted universally

You've made good use of your 'zard.
My idea was just having him devestate the world to guarantee my victory over the game.

Attached: 1558770453512.jpg (705x1000, 74K)

Fallout 76
Charizard, DMG and Magic Armor
Fucking die

3 DMG and I will never want to leave this world.

>after only 10 days you'd have over 1000 coins
>after a month you'd probably cover an entire city with coins

Wouldn't the light healing paired with kaioken be absolutely busted

>Mass Alteration Device
>Ice Sword
>Magic Armor
Shoot Ice Sword make it 100x bigger
Shoot me make me 100x bigger
Activate magic armor just incase
Freeze the ocean
???
Profit.

Wait, was Kopaka's sword actually able to freeze stuff?

>btd6
Hellfire, Charizard and Kaio-Ken.

The game I just played only required me to get to wave 45, so it should be ez since im basically a supercharged flame heli pilot.

BITCH IM GOKU

>Team fortress 2
>Impossible to beat
>Pointless to pick any

just pick whatevers the most fun then

He could focus his elemental power through it, which isn't the same as the sword itself freezing things.

>healing
>box
>buster
This won't do jack shit against anything in DoW, but the coin will fuck up whatever it goes to.

Ark: Survival Evolved
>Magic Barrier: Combat is often really quick so the recharge isn't an issue
>Mass Gun: Used to monstrously enlarge rare resources to cut down on grinding & save time, thus my ass. Maybe make my best dino into something that dwarfs a giga. Maybe just save the shots to shrink the boss small enough that i can crush it underfoot.
>Healing Arts: Keep myself & my dinos alive when the shit hits the fan
>

Maybe breaking the coins would be enough to stop them cloning.

Mass Alteration Device could be funny, imagine making a giant 700 feet tall space marine

>Soul Calibur 6
>Dark magician girl
>Flame spell
>Magic armor
Camp everyone out with magic then run away with the armor if they get too close.
Gg ez

If it is the last ACTUAL game, with an ending... Guess it was EDEN, and eroge.
No, not proud of it... Some of the scenes are... Disturbing.

Let's choose... Dark Magician Girl, for flight, Ancient Wizard Staff for magic deflection, Kaio-Ken for beating harder bosses easier.

The game itself is not hard, though.

R6s
if the game needs to be beatable than Dark Souls III
Magic Armor
Mass Alteration Device
Dark Magician Girl

>Make DMG 100x big
>Unstoppable force
>When we're done use Magic armor so she can step on me

Attached: 210902.jpg (2100x3300, 1.62M)

Attached: 1568158278575.jpg (2152x6508, 3.33M)

>Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Mass Alteration Device
Hellfire
Kaio-Ken
Dodge this you German fucks

Cowboy hat because it would look the least retarded in public

Cop hat's alright

>What game?
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
>What choose?
Dark Magician Girl
Healing Arts & Light Magic
Magic Armor
>What do?
Have DMG do magic stuff for me or carry me around when needed, ask Chronoa if I can use a pair of dragon balls to change my body to something that can survive well enough , and then live out my life in that universe to never return home
Can even world hop with wishes, probably

>SM64
>kaioken for longer jumps and to have enough strength for bowser throws
>charizard for flying
>magic armor so i don't instadie
How'd I do boss

IQ hat
I'd want the cop hat but I could do more good, I think, with the IQ hat

Didn't even need to read the others. Give me the Tiffany hay.

Attached: 1486096545575.jpg (600x600, 20K)

dota2

Honestly mass alteration device is OP.
100 to the 5th power stat boost on anything. I would have 1million HP and damage and one shot anything on the map, including the enemy ancient.

>S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC
>ghost form for recon
>healing for healing myself and my stalkerbros, if it can also cure radiation poisoning then great.
>magic armor, easy artifacts hunting.

Honestly would read a comic book with almost all of the wearers of these hats as the super heroes.

TIERLIST:
>Helm of Hercules: Objectively the best, extremely powerful with little to no downsides.
Flight Helmet: Very good, thanks to self-refueling and re-arming jetpack and flightsuit. Complete anonymity too due to the helmet.
>Army Helmet: Pretty good, helmet itself providing protection (because helmet) along with healing abilities makes you very durable. Requires getting your hands on an automatic rifle for best results, though.
Cowboy Hat: Makes you a juggernaut in most regards, and even without wielding a revolver the shooting experience and reflexes are extremely helpful.
>Gasmask: Very good for your S.T.A.L.K.E.R. or Metro fantasies, amazing survivability to the elements. Nuclear apocalypse dampens the greatness of this hat a bit, but still rather fine.
Police Hat: Pretty good for pure shenanigans, or for people already doing illegal things. Solid choice.
>Graduation Hat: Immense intelligence is a very good choice, but does not offer much else other than that.
>Chef's Hat: Not an amazing choice, but offers some good powers overall. Scrumptious!
Magician's Tophat: Passable, teleportation and mind-reading are good. Big bonus with the bunny, though.
Hard Hat: Niche use, but has good payoff. Best paired with already having a job as a miner.
Smurf Hat: Pretty much useless, but extremely comfy and cozy. Nice.
E-Girl Hat: Completely and utterly useless in pretty much every way unless you want to know what it's like to be a girl or take dick.

I can't be arsed to argue with you about all of these, but I don't see how you couldn't just develop a way to do things other hats do with 300 IQ, especially the flight helmet

do I still age normally with the helm

last thing I played was super smash bros which means I probably have to beat world of light. I think Kaio Ken, light and healing magic, and magic armor would be most useful for the hard battles.

>civ 6
>its just normal human history but i have a raygun in mideval england

The last game i played was smash because a friend made me, can i please be sent into a world i actually like?

Attached: 512-5121223_taranza-but-hes-holding-six-guns-good.jpg (920x830, 220K)

>A wizard has sent you to the world of the last videogame you played. You must beat the game for real in order to return home.
>last played a lolige
AH WAIT SHIT FUCK
>What game?
Fumika Fantasy
>What choose?
Kaio-ken
Ancient Wizard Staff
Magic Armor
>What do?
Hope that I didn't become the little girl for once.

>Borderlands presequel
Shit, I really don't know if I'd even want to finish it
Might just be better to just hijack a ship and haul ass out of whatever system Pandora is in, and pray there are at least some worlds that aren't so shitty

I'd say either the Gas-Mask, the Cop-Hat, or God Helmet.

Would choose E-Girl if i was in control the whole time.

I think the God and the Cop are the best though for what you could do, if i had the cop one and said "wojaks are illegal", this site would get rid of them, but the gas mask would kill them all off too.

I think i'd go for the god one just because it'd be super fun and there'd be so much to do, nobody could rebel.

Attached: jokermarston.jpg (921x918, 114K)

Eratohok
Ancient Staff, Healing Arts, Hellfire
Join the army with the strongest economy and pray that choosing those items gives me a usable MAG stat.