I have about 100$ to spend on the eshop, what should i buy? i already have doom, mk8, lethal league blaze, CTR, smash...

i have about 100$ to spend on the eshop, what should i buy? i already have doom, mk8, lethal league blaze, CTR, smash, dbfz, rocket league, dark souls, and sonic mania

Attached: switch.jpg (2294x1643, 298K)

please dont waste your money on the shitch

>he still buys switch games

buy pokemon

Preload DQ mayne.
Xenoblade 2?
Octopath Traveller?

Katamari Damacy Reroll

stardew valley
hollow knight

If you're a jrpg fag Xenoblade and DQ11 are safe bets

Fpbp

Redpill me on the Switch, Yea Forums. Is it worth buying in 2019? What are some good RPGs that the Switch has? I don't like Mario or fighting games.

>buy pokemon
I am not an autistic manchild though

Fuck xenoshit and only buy multilats on Sony Playstation 4

It's actually so bad of a "console" that Nintendo has been lying about sales. It's sold at most 900k I have proof but I can't share it right now. Do not buy one. Avoid them at all cost please do not buy it. You'll be bullied and beat up if you are caught with one. Just if you don't have a Sony Playstation 4 buy on of those.

but the PS4 version of DQ11 is literally the worst version
it's a shit game anyway

dont buy games full price

Wrong. Aby Nintendo version is the worst version. I haven't seen anything from the shitch version but I can 100 percent say it's the worst version I'm sure it trys to run at 30 fps and can hardly hit it. What a fucking joke.

It has more content and it runs acceptably for a turn based rpg. If you want performance you're much better off going with the PC version, because that has multiple graphics settings alongside mod support. The PS4 version has the worst of both worlds.

You'll want a Switch for two reasons. Wither for the exclusives or to have a handheld version of a game you might already have on another system.
By which I mean, Skyrim, Doom, Dark Souls, Hollow Knight, Dead Cells, etc. All available on other platforms (and often better) but the Switch gives you the ability to play them on the go.

As for RPG exclusives, Switch has Breath of the Wild, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (with a remaster of XC1 coming out soon) Octopath Traveller, a bunch of classic and new Dragon Quest stuff, a very good port of Final Fantasy 9. I'm not an RPG expert but there is a decent amount on the system.

splatoon, online and octo expansion
thank me later

Why would I get Splatoon after Nintendo ended support for it?

>multilats
Sorry Pedro, spics aren't allowed an opinion on videogames, especially since DQ11 PS4 is the worst version

>BotW
>RPG
no

>He supports n*ntendo

Cuphead.

Look man, what makes an RPG is vague at best.

Lol it's not vague at all. BotW has no leveling, no branching paths/story choices, no character creator. It's an open world adventure/puzzle solving game.
If BotW is an RPG (it's not) then so is pretty much every LoZ game

Celeste

>then so is pretty much every LoZ game
Correct.