I work at GameStop and if see any of you fat pieces of shit come in my store and attempt to purchase this soulless...

I work at GameStop and if see any of you fat pieces of shit come in my store and attempt to purchase this soulless kusoge, I will reach a across the counter, grab you by your scrawny pencil neck, and smash your fucking face in.

Attached: m9Uk7LyY8skYhvKG8FWjCX-480-80.jpg (480x270, 39K)

No you won't, you'll stock toys and suck people's dicks to keep your preorder numbers up, WAGIE.

Imagine being a Game Stop employee
Imagine fucking LARPING as a Game Stop employee.

You on the right

Attached: 1539541308374.jpg (587x535, 49K)

If my kid wants this game i'm buying it jackass. Now get back to your minimum wage "can I have another sir?" slave job.

W-what's going on here?

lol considering the average gaystop employee you would be out of breath after putting the disk in the case

One copy of The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening for the Nintendo Switch, please.

Attached: vDLkDPiHigk.jpg (1357x960, 133K)

>fat
>scrawny pencil neck

Attached: 1566026225483.jpg (850x1400, 315K)

Aha, sure, faggot. Hlw does it feel to daydream all the time?

>Gets pepper sprayed in the eyes

Nothin personnel keed

>not getting your games digitally or from amazon
they deserve to be strangled

This is you.

Attached: May_Anime_Art.png (247x500, 122K)

You actually work at Gamestop? What a loser.

How does it feel to know your shit company is getting bankrupt next month and you'll lose your shit job?

Imagine acting like a tough guy when you work at a gamestop LMAO. Do something with your thin noodle arm faggot

This is you.

Attached: 0aeaeb747108db9008e102c7ab0cc35c.png (600x1068, 111K)

Copy that

Attached: 201992470422image.jpg (549x558, 21K)

>order from amazon
>get it 3 or 4 days after release

>working at gamestop

You’re no better poorfag. Reconsider your life choices.

>order from Amazon
>always get it on launch day

>I work at gamestop
You Shoulda got a job at best buy user, because that's where my purchase will be made. They always have more than 3 copies in stock, I don't have to ask for a sealed copy even tho I said new, and nobody screeches at me about pre orders. It's about as comfy as a retail shopping experience can be in 2019

Leaf amazon must be garbage then

I wanna fuck dawn

ngl id snap you in two, manlet.
t. 6'3 tallfag who's been bodybuilding and practicing hand to hand since 5th grade and loves all zelda games.

>Working for a sinking ship
Get the fuck outta there user

No you won't, I can bench 300 at only 200lbs and I am an amateur boxer

This is you.

Attached: Saria_Artwork.png (850x2369, 1.33M)

Pathetic. I'm 6'5 and can bench over 400 lbs

> amateur boxer

Not OP, but Profesional Boxer/Bodybuilder here; I hope you know that we laugh at people like you. You know the type, the type that thinks by saying “I can bench x, I am a amateur boxer”, it somehow makes them intimidating.

BTFO, little man.

Ha, pathetic. I may be an amateur boxer, but I am a professional MMA fighter. I was merely hiding my true strength. My squat is over 900

Except this never happens.

>fat
>pencil neck
?

I got Mario maker day one

if you can bench 300lbs at 200lbs you are just a manlet

OH SHIT THE NIGERSAURUS! LOOK AT THAT NECK!

aha, I am actually 6 feet tall.

>Professional MMA
>Only amateur boxer

You musn’t be a very good fighter.

Shit man, may as well get yourself fired doing something crazy. You’re getting canned when Gamestop goes under anyway

literally always happens amazon is never late

Aight if I'm a fat piece of shit though I'm not gonna have a pencil neck, so just a heads up.

Attached: 3759876.jpg (736x732, 51K)

>order PS4 game from amazon
>chucked into an unpadded envelope and crushed in transit half the time
Those cases are fucking fragile. They need to box them in media mailers.

>IT'S MAA'M!!!
>Y-YES SIR!
>*Get pepper sprayed*
>*run back into the break room to finish with your paid hooker*

ha, we will see in the glorious stage that is hand to hand combat. Post your email and we can arrange a soiree

>I work at GameStop
LMAO

Attached: haha.png (400x480, 168K)

It's fun :)

This is you.

Attached: Tifa-FFVIIArt.png (255x532, 139K)

I say, I say OWOOGA

>I work at GameStop

Attached: 1561946137816.png (640x480, 248K)

You'd need to come out your room for that fatass

This is accurate

This may sound like shitposting, but some people really are this silly. There was a guy working under me at the local Best Buy who would deliberately sabotage the Nintendo section of the store (Wii Us, DSes, Amiibos, etc.) and dissuade people from buying Nintendo products while steering them toward other companies' products.