I have ever seen a company this desperate to sell a game they know is complete shit

I have ever seen a company this desperate to sell a game they know is complete shit

Attached: DMC2 FOR 20 DOLLARS OH NO NO NO.png (502x464, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cB4rSXmOh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Posting a trailer on twitter is desperate?

Shut the FUCK up you retarded NIGGER

I don't even know why they broke them up like this. The HD collection came out on every other fucking platform as a complete package.

This is the 3rd trailer they've posted on Twitter about it

Wasnt it also physical and like 20 or 30 bucks?

because switchfags need to increase the number of games on the console

I think, I don't remember what it released at

I thought Capcom was cheating poor Switchfags.

STOP SPAMMING MY TWITTER FEED WITH SHILLING THIS AWFUL PORT CAPCOM I FOLLOWED IT FOR DMCV NEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (326x272, 22K)

They probably rationalized that most Switch owners only buy Nintendo consoles so DMC is new to them, thus they won't notice or care that they are getting charged much more for the games separate than being bundled, or it was because the default storage space is small so this lets the consumer pick and choose what games to get if they don't have the room for the full collection.. but most likely it was the first reasoning.

70% of Switch owners own another system
>or it was because the default storage space is small so this lets the consumer pick and choose what games to get if they don't have the room for the full collection
Thats funny because DMC1 on Switch is almost 10 GB

booti play de em sea too

it's fun game though

Fuck off DMC PR

>70% of Switch owners own another system
Pretty much, which makes this port 100% retarded because the game is complete garbage
Kys shill

They can't find anything good to say about it.

even when it does its not even gonna be a full stream
a literal fucking one off that people donated to even happen

How would you improve DMC2 without a total remake?

Attached: 3569136216.png (766x768, 460K)

>without a total remake?
You're asking for the impossible

It's a twitter post and a trailer. That's pretty low on the effort totempole. It's almost bare minimum. You seem more eager to hate than them to sell.

I'm pretty sure if they didn't release the game at all they'd get shit for not standing by their product so if you're fucked one way or the other might as well try to milk it for what it's worth.

Ofcourse, is they wanted to be REAL assholes they'd say something like 'since DMC2 didn't sell it's obvious that there is no interest for the franchise on the Switch so we won't be releasing DMC3 and the rest on it.'

Add more different melee weapons that aren't swords

>I'm pretty sure if they didn't release the game at all they'd get shit for not standing by their product so if you're fucked one way or the other might as well try to milk it for what it's worth.
Nobody would think this, everyone wanted them to not sell DMC2 because its ass, even they know its ass

Not to mention its TWENTY DOLLARS

Just you wait for nintendies to call it underrated gem in couple of days.

When it's fundamentally so full of issues, in all forms, it's not easy, if possible at all.

Think about it from a level to level basis and it becomes a substantial task. You might as well start from the ground up.

Too many shills

>Nobody would think this
There is ALWAYS someone who thinks it. Besides, being more expensive on the Switch should be its slogan. I think it should've been $10 or less but nothing on the Switch is. Everything porterd to it is more expensive, especially if Capcom did it.
Eg: RE5 & 6: $20 physically on PC, XB1 & PS4. $30, digital only on Switch.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cB4rSXmOh4

>tfw just replayed through Dante's campaign
>it's still shit
>try Lucia's campaign for the first time
>it's...better
Lucia is actually somewhat enjoyable to play as, unlike Dante where he feels useless when not shooting. If this were a DMC rip-off where you just play as her, I could see this game being received a lot more favorably.

Attached: dmc2 lucia dt.png (575x854, 552K)

>There is ALWAYS someone who thinks it.
Yea, contrarians.
Capcom is part of the reason Switch gets this mantra, not to mention puts no effort into said ports

Yeah, Lucia got the short end of the stick being stuck in the worst game in the franchise. She at least got acknowledged in 5's backstory, didn't she?

>Yea, contrarians.
You think there are people who like DMC2 ironically? Sorry to break it to you but even that game has a fan base.

Capcom is part of the reason Switch gets this mantra
It doesn't matter, it has it.

>She at least got acknowledged in 5's backstory, didn't she?
Oh, it was the worst. It was bad for our thic girl, Lucy, but it made Dante look like a first rate cunt. He basically nowayfag'd her.

Attached: 6082657.jpg (320x460, 72K)