How long would a mecha like this one last if one went on a rampage in America?

How long would a mecha like this one last if one went on a rampage in America?

Attached: 39wNvVg.jpg (5146x2895, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl9FQIT-6iY
youtube.com/watch?v=NYobjhdy11s
youtube.com/watch?v=ltUddSMTMQs
youtu.be/H6gOSF5SR-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i can literally hear the music in the background
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl9FQIT-6iY

some sort of fantastical flying machine

One cruise missle

3 seconds

Forgot the YouTube link
youtube.com/watch?v=NYobjhdy11s

I’ll bite. Not even a NEXT has an indefinite battery life. How long do Kojima particles last for? Does the pilot operate alone or do they have a sufficient support structure; refueling, resupply, operator intel, etc? Small arms fire DOES do chip damage to these things, can something like White Glint reliably and consistently outrun ballistic missiles? AC’s are typically airborne anyways but if it’s limbs are crippled by accurate anti-material weapons then it’s finished as soon as it runs out of fuel needed for flight. If we’re operating under the assumption that the pilot is augmented to the point of post-humanism to withstand stress and g force then they probably don’t need to eat or sleep as often, if at all.

I give it a week and a half.

I remember playing the demo for 4 a long time ago and getting my ass blasted by those ships with the canons in the flooded city mission before realizing thus shit wasn't gundam. AC are super mobile and customizable but they eat shit pretty quick if they actually get hit. I'd give one like 10 minutes before it got spanked by jets.

About 6 hours of fuel is all ACs have

Itd get fucked pretty quick but the kojima particles it releases would fuck up all the areas it rampaged through

Even with 4A gottagofast speeds their top speed is like 1200/1400 kph, and that's with the big ass boosters strappes to their backs.

A F22 can outrun that while keeping a superior altitude and having plenty of missiles to scrap them.
By the time white glint finishes its flares, it's done for.

Then without a supporting command structure that’s all it has

are there any good armored core games on ps3/pc? never played any

Yea but it has only 2 hours from the time it’s a confirmed target to when it gets a tomohawk to the core.

AC4 was peak zippy shooty

>never get another AC game because consumers don't gobble it up like they do soulsborne games

Yikes. No, thank you.

Attached: 1545687690757.png (537x190, 19K)

B team will deliver

The agility feats in 4A are crazy enough that I think the average mid to lightweight build could actually avoid a tomahawk with enough warning, but like the other guy said a squadron of f-22’s would overwhelm it by just staying out of range and strafing it to death.

>bounces off energy shield and explodes over nearby residential area

t. MechWarrior fan

I got a need for speed with my mechs. Not a tonka truck going 2mph and turning at 1mph

You would need anti-gravity technology for mechs to exist, so if their universe doesn't have that the mech falls apart in 10 seconds.

All armoured core games lose 25 points from their scores for being mech games

Do you want to go off the opinion of people who aren’t in the niche fan base or someone who knows the business? Only other game I can recommend is AC2 if you have a ps2. Avoid the AIDs that’s ACV.

if it got even middling sales in the west, we’re good

Attached: 41160CE6-510C-4C83-B351-07812BF7B031.jpg (1500x895, 257K)

Not long but it would probably be unleashed by the government, so very long

ACV’s squad multiplayer was comfy, even if the games as a whole were shit.

unless it has a magic power shield or something like that, about as long as it'd take for military command to authorize an air strike

Thank fuck, I was worried DXM bombed. I hope the roadmap is good

It has a magic power shield that it can weaponize

>t. never played mw2
literally zippy zappy boostfagging before it was a thing

Attached: 1562718864300.png (454x311, 37K)

We’re talking about 4A so it does.

Where the FUCK is master of arena?

I mean Next's are even as advanced as the mechs from the previous series right? How much stronger would one from say last raven would be?

Didn't Miyazaki confirm they were working on ac6 way back in 2016? Are they holding onto it for a ps5 release?

whoa crazy my mech is moving so fast, look at that speed it use to be 2mph now it is 4mph.

now this is speed. youtube.com/watch?v=ltUddSMTMQs

Only played 4A but someone showed me this track from V and I can't get it out of my head.

youtu.be/H6gOSF5SR-s

Not remotely, it’s the speed of a NEXT that lets it even attempt to survive against modern ground attack jets, an OG Armored Core would be a sitting duck. If these existed in real life as-is they’d see use, but would be treated more like tanks with an infantry role, without anti air support they’re just big juicy targets for literally any anti armor weapon. I know the focus of these games is to zippy shooty as a perfect multi role fighting unit but aircraft should have been a much, much bigger threat to you.

what's a good armored core to start with and to play with m+kb

Didn't AC in Last raven has actual shields though? It takes significant firepower to hurt them, and they might not be as fast as a NEXT but t hey sure as hell are fast.

Considering how completely impractical and against the laws of physics the design is I doubt it would be very long at all in a real world setting.