Cast him in

Cast him in.

Attached: cast him in.png (467x356, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4DOKzTHaPfM
youtu.be/EbxNlS5kiCM
youtube.com/watch?v=Xgzbyd2MhbE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ok7IVEGeK-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KAIN IS DEIFIED.

I had no reason to trust OP, after he had valued me so little, and yet, I found myself intrigued by his Legacy of Kain thread..

You think the jannies were noble? Altruistic? Don't be simple. Their agenda was the same as ours.

Drop a thread into a rushing catalog -- the board simply courses around it, and flows on, as if the thread was never made. You and I are pebbles, OP, and have even less hope of discussing the games. The continuum of shitposting is simply too strong, too resilient.

>no sequel where kain remembers that fucking doll maker and makes him remove raziels soul from the reaver.

>no prequel where we get to see the ancient vs hylden war that ends with the hylden cursing the ancients and creating vampirism

Nosgoth was a good game, why did lore purists have to sperg out so much? Had it been more successful they surely would've had more interest in continuing the single player games as well.

>So - this was my terrible destiny - to play out this purgatorial cycle for all eternity...
>I could not bear it - page 10 overwhelmed me.

Attached: 1508519753541.jpg (479x357, 19K)

God i forgot how metal the ibtro was

youtu.be/4DOKzTHaPfM

Defiance is tad more metal tough

youtu.be/EbxNlS5kiCM

What if this thread's creation does NOT restore the franchise? Consider, that it may simply be too late, that this franchise may be beyond remaking... and that we are bound here, eternally.

Attached: 1508497307589.jpg (828x404, 92K)

remake when
Blood Omen on GoG when

no, y-you're wrong...

Attached: 1566699216098.jpg (679x665, 70K)

Centuries of shitty games have taught me well, it is better this way. Six years ago, our series was nearly shit on completely by the fanatical Square Enix with Nosgoth. Boomer franchises meddling in the affairs of modern game devs. Look where it has brought us.

Attached: blood-omen-legacy-of-kain-vorador.jpg (640x432, 31K)

FUCK VAMPIRES
KILL EM ALL
EVEN THE CHILDREN
ESPECIALLY THE CHILDREN
I BELIEVE MOEBIUS TOLD THE TRUTH

it's better that way. the only reason to remaster the games would be to update the mechanics and visuals of the game. there is no microtransaction gimmick, no existing multiplayer and no DLC, so i doubt any company would find it profitable to remaster the games. not to mention the fanbase is old as fuck and the game would most likely just be mass pirated.

even if a studio did meddle, there's a high chance they'd fuck something up. i'd rather have it end like this, with defiance telling us that kain, finally, has hope. it's better this way.

Attached: 1425499548221.gif (579x523, 82K)

Best game I ever played. The gameplay was decent, nothing flashy, but the fucking atmosphere and story were so fucking amazing.

>video games will never have good writing ever again

>FUCK YOU, VAMPIRE

RAZIEL
LEGACY OF KAIN
MUST *STAY* DEAD!!

Attached: kain oh.jpg (931x518, 51K)

i can live with the open ending of defiance, its kino, because is bittersweet ending that is all about getting hope in a hopeless world.

It’s a shame, a pretty decent story stuck between boring box moving puzzles.

>pretty decent story
name a videogame franchise with a better overarching story. i'm convinced it does not exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xgzbyd2MhbE

It’s good alright, though I’m personally not a big fan of time travel stories.

Kamehameha your vampires into the Matrix

Attached: Indigo Prophecy.jpg (741x592, 222K)

Attached: 1508510752402.png (1127x221, 65K)

Attached: 1449028862544.png (1445x695, 94K)

Holy kek

the fact that the text continues long after the image ends always cracks me up

Is it worth playing past soul reaver?

Yes, Id argue Soul Reaver 2 is better

sr2 is great. defiance is good too just not quite as good as sr1 and 2

gameplay wise soul reaver 1 is the worst of the series
its literally pushing boxes

The combat on pc is a nightmare tough

SR2 is the best game in the franchise so yeah.

I miss this series lads

Attached: 1567094914740.jpg (567x513, 127K)

Why is Blood Omen 2 cursed?

emulate the dreamcast version for sr1 if possible
sr2 works mostly fine for me but i'm not well versed on which form is best

you should play them, or if the gameplay bores you, just youtube the rest, people have made movies out of cutscenes and relevant gameplay sections

>got so bored at work that i spent the entire day in notepad autistically novelizing the events of the franchise
help

Post it

no
just read the wiki, it's probably more detailed

thing is, they would have shat on the lore in sp games as well, and that's a no-no

why is raziel such a cool looking character, god damn

I agree, stir yourself clear from that repugnant mess

Vae Victis

it's the voice + eyes, or rather lack of them

He looks like Strider Hiryu.

That's why.

Attached: raziel poker.jpg (1897x1218, 640K)

>Bought the collection on PC
>Can't use controller on half of them

Attached: 4b6.jpg (400x343, 8K)

"Tumbling, burning with white hot fire, I plunged into the depths of the abyss. Unspeakable pain, relentless agony, time ceased to exist. Only this torture and a deepening hatred of the hypocrisy that damned me to this hell. An eternity passed and my torment receded, bringing me back from the precipice of madness. The descent had destroyed me and yet I lived."

Superior German version comig through
youtube.com/watch?v=Ok7IVEGeK-g