Getting a PS4 Pro soon, am I missing any games ?

Getting a PS4 Pro soon, am I missing any games ?

God of War
FF15 (Might get it for PC instead)
Detroit Become Human
The Last of Us: Remastered
Horizon Zero Dawn
Uncharted 4
Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection
Bloodborne

Attached: 0071171951359_A.jpg (450x450, 20K)

Persona 5

Spider-Man

Don't. PS5's coming out soon, you'll get a used PS4 Pro cheap because a lot of people will be selling theirs.

shadow of the colossus
last guardian
gravity rush 2
days gone, if you can find it cheap
uncharted lost legacy, if you like UC4

Infamous second son is pretty fun as well if you want some super powers

Attached: 1559712104336.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

PS5 is at least one year away (probably Nov or Dec 2020).

Unless you live in a shithole third world country where everything is inflated, then he should definitely buy a ps4 pro this year.

even if he did wait for the PS5 to come out for a PS4 Pro, the PS5 will be backwards compatible with all PS4 games anyway

Wipeout

Hot Shots Golf

drop FF15, its fucking shit

castlevania requiem, spiderman, gravity rush 1 and 2, heavy rain, until dawn

Red dead 2
Spider man
Persona 5
DMC5

Spiderman, Persona 5

why get a ps4 when the ps5 isn't that far away? it just feels like a waste when right around the corner a better thing is going to come out

Monster hunter world

The good ones. Only Bloodborne is good on that list, and maybe FF15 is playable.

Why do they keep doing this? I just want a system that will last with games that won’t end up out of touch. God damnit.

Just get a slim if you can't wait for PS5. Pro's not worth the money.

Because a lot of us aren't poor. A PS4 pro alone is only 25% of my monthly entertainment budget.

End of generation is the best time though, large library, stable hardware/software, lower prices

>Imagine not having the self control to wait a year for video games that are already years old.

There is literally no reason to buy a console right now unless you get a retardedly good deal on one where someone is practically giving it away or some shit. At this point, if you waited this long you might as well wait the little bit longer to just get the new systems when they drop

>Why do they keep doing this?
??????
PS4 came out 6 years ago retard. Not Sony's fault you just found out about it yesterday.

because some of us are poor and will wait until the console has enough low priced games before purchasing one.

Attached: Sort of Poor College Student 12.jpg (3999x3238, 3.48M)

then u should kill urself cause u will never make it in life

>Not waiting for ps5 slim

I make 80k/year and this is much nicer than how I live. I'm also a skinflint who hates spending money on things, so I guess it makes sense.

It’s not everyone’s first priority to rush to walmart for video games day one you fucking bugman

Solid list, but don't bother with FF15, it's a bad game, an insult to the FF franchise, only managing to be better than 13.

Attached: IMG_20181203_092751.jpg (1328x747, 637K)

>Wealthy people waste all their money doing dumb shit with it, that's how they stay wealthy
Lying ass NEET fag

No you are just someone who actual earns that much, other user is a lying RP fag

I'm not wealthy. I have a high-income. I make just under $7000 a month, which means that I can budget $2000 for games and movies and eating out, $1500 on groceries, $1000 on rent and utilities (more like $600, but the summer months really fucking kill my electricity bill), $500 on my student loans, and then invest $2000 into an index fund.

red dead redemption 2

>$1500 on groceries

how do you spent that much? fucking hell

I wish I made that much.
But I just have a low wage job while I finish up college.

Attached: bartop.jpg (720x1280, 364K)

I like to cook big meals for my friends when they come over to play board games and also like to have a good selection of beer. I should probably spend less, but I have a pathological need to feed people good food since most of them eat garbage in their day-to-day lives.

Your rent is cheap if it's only 1000.
Sometimes I wonder why I live in California...

Attached: poor college student desk.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

My rent is only $500. I rent a house in the deep south about 30 miles away from a metro in the countryside. The $1000 includes shit like internet and the cost of cooling the house in the summer using an inefficient split AC from the 1990s. During the winter months, my total rent+utilities is just north of $600.

You are lucky then.
I could never find a place for 500USD where I live.
Even if that place is a run down shack in a crime ridden neighborhood.

Small 400 sq studios go for over 1000USD where I live.

Attached: Gloomhaven.jpg (1920x1080, 789K)

>Buying a Pro when the PS5 is only months away
Not to mention the Pro still cost $400, pretty much the same price the PS5 will be sold for and it'll have PS4 BC.

Attached: 1541000069298.png (320x287, 105K)

Sony shiller here,
>"you should buy a pro now
GTFO

OP just wait for the ps5....honestly if you want it that bad buy a used base PS4 and save some $$$

for the love of god whatever you do do not spend a single dime on XV, literally the second worst game in the series.

>(Might get it for PC instead)
if this is the case, don't get a PS4 and just buy and play EDF 5. it should keep you busy for at least three years

you can get the KH collection, its all dumb fun and some pretty good combat

Who the fuck has the time to wait? It isn't about self control. It is about spending the time the way you want to rather than to follow someone elses schedule.