youtu.be/IUFImbRSOqo
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhola4i_L0Q&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice shitpost thread
but you should observe my 7

>two scoops

Attached: 215.jpg (505x490, 32K)

Why do they all look like someone squashed their faces with a butterknife

Why would anyone want to date a fat black woman who works a minimum wage job at an ice cream parlor.

the white guy there, whites ruin everything

Those people look like Tumblr personified but the chunky girl in the middle looks cute.

i bet this dumbass shit was made by a white person

t. black

Attached: 464C93C0-C34C-4B43-8C60-9C76BAC65126.jpg (684x1024, 71K)

black people are not attractive

they're only fetish fuel

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK $21K FOR THIS GARBAGE? WHAT THEU FCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Oh yes, let's make a thread complaining about a failed indie game because we hate the fact that the artist is an SJW who tried xer hardest not to put white men in the game.

Meanwhile, Republicans are gutting healthcare and social security and want to start a war with Iran that will cost billions of dollars and thousands of lives.

But no, let's complain about a video game.

Why would anyone date a fat girl? Let alone a black one.

i completely forgot this existed, didnt some journos made articles about it?

THREE SCOOPS
CMON

aw shit I remember when this was live

Attached: im-glad-its-over.png (500x597, 182K)

Hold on a minute I recognice that style, was this made by the same person who made THAT undertale pic?

east asians too. negroids and mongoloids do not look human and i do not see how they can be considered sexually attractive to a human.

>dream daddy
>kfc
>this
why are there so many shit western dating sims?

This board is for video game discussion.

you're on Yea Forums retard

Because dating sims are a joke and the only Western ones go for comedy as a result.

>a shitty visual novel needs 25k$
why

Attached: 1532485577105.png (850x464, 690K)

what pic

>fat latino girl protagonist
>latino boy
>black dude
>black chick
>white dyke
>tumblr artstyle
>cancer concept

Hard goddamn pass.

This is the reason
youtu.be/IUFImbRSOqo

What happened to this?

Attached: c58.png (680x497, 333K)

>want to start a war with Iran
>Republicans

Attached: 1535706737225.jpg (461x1908, 130K)

I don't know, it's strange OP. Isn't this what the market wanted? I mean, that's what all the twitter, tumblr, journalist say. Surely they are not out of touch with actual product buying gamers?

Attached: 1549937680937.gif (240x266, 2.02M)

More like 2 scoops of aids

For the dev to eat more than just two scoops of ice cream shitlord.

>slut
>dislikes slut shaming

>A fat person with so much cope they learn how to program, write and design a video game just to push their agenda
Would have taken them far less effort to just put down the fork.

Attached: 134624246.png (300x250, 26K)

no cute girls

Attached: ava_zisko_29401632_159797938018123_7828480394142941184_n.jpg (1080x1350, 116K)

because the tumblr crowd that this game panders to doesn't like to buy or even play games, they just like to complain about them

Kys fatfag

what about nintendo games

I'm trying hard but I can't find it, it was one with the main characters drawn as humans, all of them black or mixed except for Chara and Asgore. Toriel was a fucking muslim in that one too.

TWOOO SCOOPS?

Do you not have black people in your country?

>21k pledged
who funds this shit

yikes

kek

>american vn tries to be funny
>it isn't
>it's horrible unfunny and even spoils the ending for an actually good vn (virtue's last reward)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhola4i_L0Q&t

Attached: image0.jpg (720x720, 31K)

I know this is bait, but this is also videogames

I wish.

Attached: S C O O P E D.gif (600x600, 1.66M)

Seriously dude; get me a half decent tumblr artist, that shitty VN maker engine, and a 30 minutes to write a broad as fuck pitch in any particular order and I could milk these fuckers for an easy 25k

22k$ is actually pretty bad, after tax cuts it will probably last you half a year before you need to work again.
It would've been smarter to milk those retards by putting up a patreon.
t. someone who makes 2.5k a month with barely any updates

post your face

yeah?

I'm white.

I'm naturally more attractive than your average black person.

No

Attached: IMG_20190918_221552.jpg (197x197, 9K)

Attached: 1502831590450.png (640x662, 438K)

TWO SCOOPS

as a certified Negro i can't exactly disagree.

That makes you extra pathetic since their are black men nailing white and asian women and you're still a virgin. Honestly I'd kill myself if I were born naturally attractive and yet still worse at attracting mates than the natural uglies.

Attached: Have Sex.png (985x639, 363K)

bullshit, there are some hot ass black women which is why it makes me mad that western devs keep putting in these uggo sheboons in their games.

why do they have a polish flag on their t-shirsts

seething nigger

Because I take FIVE SCOOPS.

cause most sjws dont play sjw games ironically. they just love to make established mega popular series sjw games. they are super power hungry and just want to control the mainstream market.

I don't know man, I feel like failing by default is less pathetic than having a natural advantage and still being worse off than some of the living failures. It's like you went out of your way to achieve nigger status, and what's worse is that the niggers will still get to breed while you brag about how you wasted your natural superiority crying about feminists and blacks on the internet.

We live in a timelime where people use "xer" instead of "it".

Attached: 1540441820121.png (680x680, 458K)

bang on the keyboard harder ape

I would if she knew how to cook and knew her place. Usually the big ones that can cook who have the cool heads. Fuck everyone else regardless of skin

This is Yea Forums, not /pol/, you retard/.

Good finally the are doing about the burden of social security and medicare. But fuck the war at Iran thanks our greatest allie.

lmao I forgot about the main character. It's not even like one of those unrealistic cute faced huge tittied anime fat chicks (the only type of good fat chick mind you), she's gross just like the creator of the game probably is.

How's it feel knowing that your ilk is being bred out by Yea Forums and It's planet of the apes and the allies. How's it feel knowing YOU made your advantages worthless and bred yourself out. Gonna cry about it? Gonna go on /pol/ and let out steam by living vicariously through white men who aren't failures at life?

Who am I kidding, we both know you're going to wring your dick to an anime girl to feel even a modicum of joy in your miserable life like the fucking loser you are.

sounds like the delusions of a subhuman animal to me

>bred out by Yea Forums and It's planet of the apes and the allies
what?

Because True Barnyard Orgy Radio took it over.

donate white sperm

Literally took me two seconds

Attached: e05.png (1577x548, 659K)

Sounds like a seething waste of potential to me. Imagine being more offensive to society to look at than sub human animals, lol. At least you have masturbation.

It probably won't be anyone in this thread. After all, if any of the white men in this thread could reproduce they wouldn't be seething so hard in this thread.

>TWO SCOOPS

Attached: 1544396678728.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>ugly ass nigger trying to call other people ugly

>there are some hot ass black women
Maybe to an Am*rican or Sc*ndinavian.

Attached: 1376264356250.gif (270x216, 2.84M)

Most of them you couldnt tell male from female without the tits.
However the last 30 years of hardcore brainwashing of black=cool, white=square has younger generation of girls burning coal at totally unacceptable rates.

This. And they aren't even ghetto trash, some of these bitches are classy as fuck. Combine that with the exotic appearance and you get the sexiest thing you can imagine.

niggers.

bongs like that jungle shit too. the royal family has just been /blacked/.

FYI the art is just someone who was doing human versions of the characters, the text was added by Yea Forums to trigger people.

FOUR SCOOPS CMON

Attached: 1473506538405.jpg (659x483, 23K)

>2019
>Not leaving humanity behind

Attached: 1546618969482.gif (500x283, 1.56M)

> Yea Forums - Video Games

I'm not racist or anything but you probably should go out and have sex since you bbc is so irresistible, you should have no problem getting a white woman to bang you.
Oh wait, you're an incel just like the rest of us.

all the data shows literally no one fetishizes them. society destabilizing (((forces))) only push it onto everyone else.

Attached: 1565145236661.jpg (600x496, 33K)

I didn't call you ugly, I called you offensive to society and a fucking failure. There are plenty of ugly ass niggers with girlfriends of many different races.

What's your excuse superman?
Why are you still single and likely a virgin? shouldn't women be begging to carry your seed?
Why are you here seething instead of playing a bigger role in society and also propagating your superiority to the next generation?
unless...oh....ohnonono you mean to tell me you can't? how the fuck you lose on easy mode?

Nah, I've got work tomorrow so my communication is limited to what I can do on my laptop and flexing my normalcy on incels is my idea of fun.

>baboon still screeching

Attached: 1459364960342.gif (480x360, 508K)

Lol

TWO SCOOPS?!!?!?!?!?

TWO SIPS?!?!?!!?

TWO TERMS!?!?!?!

>Gaster
who?

This is the simultaneously the most and least Yea Forums post I've ever seen.

executed for treason

MYSTERY NIGGA

Black skin is inherently not attractive. This is why blacks and Indians are statistically the least dateable race even within their own countries compared to the proportional statistics of same race couples in other countries.

Attached: 1558502949081.png (1004x365, 223K)

Only /pol/tards care about that meme. Oh no he's making fun of the president taking two scoops of ice cream, exaggerating for comedic purposes, better make a big deal out of it!

>seething this hard
Geez, no wonder you're still a virgin. I'm running the lowest caste on the planet in a country that hates my kind and your pea-sized brain still can only come up with
>m-m-monkey
I'd say your pick up game must be terrible but we both know you don't talk to girls. (No, incel. Rance doesn't count)

Fuck off you retard don't compare chad king rance to an ass mad /pol/ shitter

we'll always be your masters, nigger

>black people are not attractive
Have you even seen a black female in real life?

Attached: SDash.jpg (472x523, 33K)

>haha virgin you can't even come up with unique and varied insults you incel virgin haha have sex virgin

Because it was a cringe compilation

Attached: vibe check.jpg (226x362, 25K)

tumblr ass art style
million of these shits floating around who fucking cares

genuinely disgusting, that's the least monkey looking nigger you could think of?

Attached: ava_zisko_60092911_2337155639889403_9082875961504557594_n.jpg (1080x1349, 171K)

Is that you Ding Dong?

LOL.

Attached: Illustrator Paige Hall.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Anybody else remember this? Why did it fail?

Attached: arkh.png (640x344, 204K)

Why did it fail?

Attached: KdBnxY.png (1280x720, 776K)

Look at this 9

Attached: 9.gif (194x180, 22K)

Fuck off nigger lover.

nice try

Attached: 1.webm (708x480, 762K)

Both of these girls are cute. i feel like even if i posted 20 pictures of 10/10 black chicks you would still say they're ugly because Hurr durr Niggers r bad.
I don't like black chicks either but you can't pretend that there are no good looking black women

>being this mad

oh really? Go on then master, exert your power. Oh wait, you can't even exert your libido. You enjoy that fantasy of having power over anyone.

Gonna be honest I just picked the title of the nearest anime looking thing in the catalog. I'll take my L if it's actually based.

>nigger nigger nigger monkey monkey
>your many different ways of laughing at the anatomy of me as a living failure is unoriginal
How the hell you lose this argument while playing on easy mode?

>I'm not mad, you are
Riveting.

Hope bait

>he only thinks with his dick
>he doesn't take genetics into account
Yeah, you're BLACKED, alright.

more like two tons!

>no u
>being this mad

>Westerner makes an le ironic VN #12345
>Only this time it has shitty LGBT art style and niggers.

oh no, I broke you. Now you're just sitting there crying
>I'm a master, I'm a master
enjoy that fantasy of power.

>y-you're mad....y-you're mad
Man I am destroying psychs today. Both emotionally, socially, and mentally inferior to the average nigger. No wonder you're not going to reproduce. The white race filtered you out and filtered niggers in to compensate.

That's like saying fat girls aren't attractive they're only fetish fuel.

First of all that's subjective. Secondly what's the difference? And thirdly, who gives a fuck? The dick wants what it wants

>being this mad with the bait

So help me understand, since they didn't reach their goal can they just take the money and never release the game? I might start a kickstarter too if that's how it works

dilate, nigger

I mean, at least you still have some fight in you unlike the other one I broke, but is the old
>m-merely pretending to be retarded...and you're mad
really the route you want to go? because forbidden one.exe would make me madder than reminding me that I dab on white privilege by existing.

Attached: pretending.jpg (600x894, 76K)

on Kickstarter if you don't reach the goal, you don't get any money. What you want is indiegogo.

>virgin virgin virgin virgin incel incel
>your many different ways of laughing at a strawman

Because it's appealing to a demographic that would never but it.

New DefJam when?

lel this guy just admitted to getting legitimately mad at shitposts
it's just words and images on the internet dude

Attached: hello_addierose_30592463_1640567032646971_2754683210657955840_n.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

If it doesn't apply to you, why are you replying? do you love my attention that much? here, have a (you)