Why do low T males hate the FPS genre so much?

Why do low T males hate the FPS genre so much?

Attached: 1569263932521.jpg (1209x819, 456K)

they're snowflakes and can't into banter
and it horrifies them to see white males shooting up so many beautiful people of colour

>O'Brien

Attached: irish.png (450x450, 431K)

Except that most of the time you're shooting white (Caucasian) Russians.

>not censorship
>context
>mark of birdsatan
The Patriots?

>low T male
The article was written by a former US Marine

The same dude lists his pronouns in his fucking Twitter profile. He’s a US Marine and he’s a giant fucking faggot sissy.

why are they talking about a 10 year old game

Don't tell them there's a secret nuke as well.

You seem to forget that the military is for losers and degenerates

everything is pozzed now. tranny cock games and jizz for all.

He could also snap your faggot ass like a twig.

If it were between you and him in a fight to the death i know who my money would be on

Who the fuck are you, his wife?

Attached: SoutherSmug.png (320x240, 104K)

I read that article and I was genuinely confused. It's just a sort of badly thought out whine session about how horrible white phosphorus is and how MW uses it as a reward and doesn't show how genuinely bad it is.

When Call of Duty games have you murdering millions with guns.

Did you mean ivy league school ?

You say this like that's supposed to be impressive. Do you know how many people are in the military at some point of their lives?

a "former US marine" who lied about his service to make his argument look better?

And he’d have a bullet in his head before he could do that.

Who probably never actually served overseas and just sat in based if he did.

Doesn't COD have nukes? I'm sick of FPS but these arguments seem so disingenuous.

Both, but Ivy Leaguers will have jobs thanks to Jewish Nepotism

stolen valor LARPer*

It's about the fact that white phosphorous causes unnecessarily extreme suffering in victims. Conventional arms don't come close. That's the entire point of the article. How'd you miss that

>As a Marine, I tried my best to conduct myself as a humane, professional warrior. No matter who you fight for, your job is to kill the enemy. People were trying to kill me and I, in turn, was trying to kill them. But I also had no desire for anyone to suffer needlessly. I believe in the Laws of War. The battlefield is hellish enough with us already trying our hardest to kill one another. Adherence to the accepted international rules of combat prevent unnecessary suffering, provide guidelines for proportional responses, and define humane treatment of prisoners of war.

>Americans on Movies and TV: Sex bad, violence good
>Americans on Video Games: Sex bad, violence also bad
What's the difference?

imagine having a job where you get paid to write articles about how much you hate it

>Not censorship
>"We're here to create context"

Attached: a9sdyhauhi.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Attached: injustice.jpg (1600x1230, 560K)

You know, Call of Duty should really address the point about the horrors of war. Like release a game that makes the player experience the devastation of inhumane weapons being used on them, how quickly they can become powerless and dead on a battlefield. That'd be really thought-provoking. They'd never put something like that in a mainstream AAA game though.

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 744K)

read the article

>I am a former U.S. Marine. I completed a five-year enlistment, which included multiple deployments in two different theaters of war in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF). I've served in multinational environments, bantered with Iraqi merchants, and dined with Pashtun farmers. I've walked patrols through Karmah, driven through the Uzbeen Valley, manned a 240G in Mahmoudiyah, and ran for cover in Kandahar. I've watched rounds impact a foot away from me and fallen asleep with the knowledge a rocket might kill me before I wake. I was wounded in action in May 2004 near Fallujah. I've seen things I can still hardly believe. I have names I'll be looking for whenever we get around to building some memorials.

Attached: JohnPhipps.jpg (600x450, 23K)

Literally any faggot can become a marine now

So an idiot first and foremost

More like "Lucy was Brien"

>"The context is that you are a horrible person with no morals if you include this in your game"
>"It's not censorship, please believe us'

Wasn't this confirmed fake and gay?

>Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF)
>Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF)
Clearly nobody should care about his opinion, he's retarded.