How come that while Japan appreciates and strives for beauty...

How come that while Japan appreciates and strives for beauty, the western world has made the choice to chase after ugliness and destruction of beauty norms? What is the end goal of people pushing this?

Attached: BF418EE6-FE9E-409B-84FA-392AB438689D.jpg (1024x556, 76K)

Nice nitpicking faggot

Attached: 1546086159562.jpg (1339x951, 646K)

prove him wrong faggot

dude, seriously go outside. Call your mom and tell her you're sorry. jesus christ

How many times is this thread made in a day? Every hour?

If I were a mod I would ban these shitty threads on sight. There's nothing worse than being a gamer and a retard to boot.

no

>ur not normal
>i win this argument
Are you a leftist or a woman? It's hard to tell with you "poeple."

how come not every single things my eyes see doesn't give me a hard peanus so that i may coom

Attached: 1568918253684.png (951x1109, 1.13M)

>ur not normal
>i win this argument
Are you /pol/ or a retard? It's hard to tell with you "poeple."

Attached: 1539636467554.jpg (559x792, 120K)

Marxism.

They're lonely.

I'm not here to argue with you. You probably wouldn't want to argue with the homeless man down the street who thinks lizards own the government. Go experience the real world and worry about real problems.

Problems that aren't the leftists conspiring to inflict evil upon the world by not giving fictional video game protagonists ddd tits.

I just want resetera to fuck off, seriously. This is not your board.

>Go experience the real world and worry about real problems.
>cultural marxism and the corrosive effects of feminism on western culture aren't real problems
From California or New York?

Stop buying games, and things would clean up, but you coomers have no self control and will just keep givings these scumbags money.

This is not even based, this is stating the obvious.

Chie is cute!

It isn't coomers that are buy the mainstream western games with ugly girls. Why would they? There's nothing worthwhile to look at. On the other hand, reddit and resetera loves the shit. And normalfaggots are fine with it.

You're a lost cause. I take it back, stay in your room and don't go outside. You'll be less of a nuisance.

>male femininst dem voter that think he knows everything
You gender studies professor is wrong: You're not clever.

I want qt yellow girls in all my games, desu.

Attached: 1568303938567.jpg (900x1200, 220K)

There's another one up right now

>I take it back, stay in your room and don't go outside.
Terrible syntax. Learn some basic grammar.

>no u
He got u

how do i filter these threads, you fuckers keep using original phrases and i hate you

b

STOP POSTING THE SAME FUCKING THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU FUCKING RETARDED INCEL WEEB!!!

Jews.

Based and yellowpilled.

Western world is being subverted to believe that mediocrity is what should be strived for. Exceptionalism is denounced as racist/sexist/bigoted, something used to keep 'straight white men' in power and at the top of the power charts. As such, women in games can't be made 'too attractive' or possess 'unattainable' features (which more and more means just being attractive, having a sexually desirable body, etc). This has been going on for decades, since the advent of the Participation Trophy. It's just gone into high gear lately and being spread out to all of society rather than just young school children. It's all offshoots of feminism, affirmative action, and other programs to elevate 'oppressed' groups, not by helping raise them up, but by holding others back so they can reach parity.

Aloy is cute.

Attached: thread troll.png (1800x1578, 199K)

How bout you get a life if you don't want people complaining

>cultural marxism
Is irrelevant in the western world. And if it was, wouldn't be concerned with capitalist identity politics.

>corrosive effects of feminism
Feminism has been nothing but a boon to human society and progress. If you think otherwise, then you are either incredibly religious or plain stupid.

Coomunism has destroyed your brain. Capitalism has allowed pure merit to succeed without any hindrance.

Attached: 1567479864151.jpg (1022x1024, 112K)

sjws have been targeting the geek industry in particular cause they know they cant change hollywood and smear good looking celebs for normies unless anti identity politics and feminism dont happen there. they are eventually very submissive to huge power like hollywood that still only hires good looking and non fat actors, while they are driveling about controlling an industry and bravely virtue signalling on twatter. its purely chink mindset. chinks are very brave when it comes to criticising foreign regimes but fucking submissive to ccp.

it however means that the western geek industry is actually so fucking weak sjws can/could easily change the paradigm. it didnt have any established values and traditions while japan has had.

>but a boon to human society and progress.
You're clearly a clueless moron. Why do all of you retards think you have 40 extra iq points? Among other things, feminism has played a huge part in tanking white birthrates. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that your cancerous ideology has doomed the entire West. Of course, there's also the feminist female supremacy that have made institutions like family court incredibly unjust.
>capitalist identity politics
Kill yourself, commie. Make the world a better place.

so why do retards keep making this same thread over and over with the exact same posts

>Capitalism is a meritocracy.
Imagine actually believing this. By its very nature, capitalism can never be a meritocracy. Especially not modern capitalism.

>Among other things, feminism has played a huge part in tanking white birthrates.
White birthrates have tanked because people realized that having children is stupid. It has nothing to do with woman having rights.

>Of course, there's also the feminist female supremacy that have made institutions like family court incredibly unjust.
Family courts are incredibly unjust. But to blame that on feminism, rather than the actual systems of power, is childish.

>Kill yourself, commie. Make the world a better place.
Not a communist.

>It has nothing to do with woman having rights.
Modern welfare states provide support for women in middle to old age. Since women are far less productive than men, they used to have to rely on men for this. If they wanted to live in old age, they'd have to make babies to form ties with men. Not any more. Now, men's wealth is distributed to them. Feminism is responsible for the massive redistribution scheme that pretty much only benefit women.
>White birthrates have tanked because people realized that having children is stupid.
If you love life, you tend to want children. It's not stupid, but an expression of happiness. You leftists don't really love anything.
>family courts have nothing do with feminism
Lunacy. Poe's law.
>not a commie
You're a neo-marxist, no matter what you call yourself.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: EE4EeoMWwAAcaw7.jpg (856x904, 81K)

>Modern welfare states provide support for women in middle to old age.
Modern welfare states provide support for men, women, and everybody else that needs it. Pretending it only, or even mostly, benefits white woman is ridiclous.

>Since women are far less productive than men
Women are far less productive than men when it comes to physical tasks. Which are not important, will never be important again, and nobody gives a fuck about anymore. When it comes to jobs that do matter however, woman can do them just as well as men. In fact, there are countless jobs that women do significantly better than men.

>Not any more.
Which is a bad thing because?

>Feminism is responsible for the massive redistribution scheme that pretty much only benefit women.
1: Modern welfare states where not created by feminism. 2: Modern welfare states are not redistribution schemes. 3: Even if they were, the only thing wrong with that is that more wealth isn't being redistributed.

>If you love life, you tend to want children
This is a dumb attitude to have for a wide variety of reasons. Not the last of which being that a lot of people, and I do mean a LOT of people, that do not love life have also had children.

>It's not stupid, but an expression of happiness.
Unhappy people have children as well. I don't know why you seem to think otherwise, but you are wrong.

>Lunacy.
It's not. The problems with our modern system of law are not the result of feminism. At best, you could argue they are a accidental side effect of feminism. In the same way the downsides of modern capitalism was a accidental side effect of abolishing feudalism.

>You're a neo-marxist,
1: I haven't even read Marx. 2: Just because some of my ideas might align with those of Marx (Apparently) that does not make me a Marxist. 3: The reasons why I believe in ideas like "capitalist identity politics" being a thing is because they are. If you want to argue otherwise, actually do so.

Left is an actual identical copy of an irl white woman. The right is fictional and unrealistic. Guess which one /pol/fags hate?