Reminder that James did nothing wrong

Reminder that James did nothing wrong.

Attached: james sunderland sh2.jpg (210x240, 13K)

Thank you for the reminder

ok
got it

James was a coomer denied his coom

>James did nothing wrong
He literally murdered his wife

This

to end her suffering.

He killed Mary because she was sick and he was horny.

He absolutely was in the wrong.

did he fuck the sexy nurses in Mary's hospital or not?

>Everything in silent hill basically a figment of his imagination
>Apparently a tape of him killing his wife is real

I refuse to believe it. The letter clearly states she died before he received it, meaning he did not murder her. The murder scene is metaphorical for his guilt of wanting her to die.

The nurses weren't sexy.

Wasn't her dead body in the trunk of the car at the start of the game though?

Never mentioned in the game, only by one dev on twitter.

>imagination

It isn't, though. The tape was, in fact, just a physical, real manifestation of the darkness in his heart, ie what he wanted to do but couldn't because, like with everything else, he was a pussy.

Everything in Silent Hill is real. What these things mean and how they present themselves to specific people changes, but they are absolutely real.

Source: SH1

except he talks to her about what he did and literally tells Laura "She didn't die of disease, I killed her". Nothing in SH2 is a figment of anybody's imagination, they are manifestations influenced by their psyche but they are absolutely real.

Sure, I can buy that. And the tape being a product of the town too. I just don't think he really did smother her with the pillow.

The devs say that In Water is the canon ending.

Christ, manifestations of the mind and the trauma then. And him saying that he killed her, not the disease, is just another way I interpret it as him thinking he should have stayed with her for her to have survived.

Neither do I. That conversation he has with "her" at the end is him finally ending his cowardice and admitting to himself who he is, with the tape being a record of those thoughts.

prove it

Neat, I hope the update arrives in time for spooktober.

Attached: 325235456.jpg (585x425, 69K)

This game scared me as shit not because the monsters but beacuse its depressive atmosphere. I still think it's the best horror game ever, and the sountrack is also one of my favourites

>everyone always ignores or excuses the vapid and intentionally shit '''''puzzles'''''

Imagine having trouble with silent Hill puzzles
Lmao

I came to the same conclusion with you when I've played the game but I can't argue it since I don't really remember anything about the game. You aren't alone user, though.

I'm pretty sure he talks about how most puzzles are conveniently placed Layton riddles.

What was wrong with the puzzles? I had no problems with it and I'm a really dumb person