The letter that preceded you mentioned you were born under a certain sign... and what would that be...?

The letter that preceded you mentioned you were born under a certain sign... and what would that be...?

Attached: TESIII_Socucius_Ergalla.png (360x450, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancardia.fandom.com/wiki/Star_sign
youtube.com/watch?v=WlsNmUPjibY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1553365579594.png (474x707, 280K)

>Pick Atronach
>Spend entire game punching summoned ancestral ghosts to refill magicka

sneed

Steed every time.

>not just restoring attributes at the imperial cult shrines
>when you have a spell that teleports you to one instantly from anywhere
>when you have another spell that can instantly teleport you back to wherever you were
>when you have scrolls, potions, amulets, etc. out the ass that implement these spells in case you're somehow an atronach that doesn't use mysticism spells or are at literally 0 mana
Let your ancestors rest, n'wah.

Steed or Lady.

>he doesn't use the Boots of Blinding Speed with the Cuirass of the Saviour's Hide, but prefers to waste a birthsign to go fast
a-user, I...

Shut up Woodhouse

Why just go fast when you can do both and go way fast?

Sneed. Or Lady.

I do set speed 100 as soon as I leave the census office to make the game playable, how could you tell?

Attached: 1566343813593.jpg (750x783, 66K)

My gimmick build is superior to yours.

Y dont u just read the letter that preceded me?

>not just using mods

LMAO

Why are star signs such an ubiquitous trait of the RPG genre?

I was just playing ADOM today and noticed this.
ancardia.fandom.com/wiki/Star_sign

>boots of blinding speed
>create a spell with magicka resistance for 1 second

Aaand you're done.

youtube.com/watch?v=WlsNmUPjibY

I've been watching this playthrough of Morrowind. The guy has a ring that gives him super jumps. Where or how the fuck do I make that?

Attached: 1568855980770.jpg (1000x1375, 981K)

Do you mean that nifty ring some vampire has that has a passive athletics buff or did he make a cast on use ring to buff his jump? You just need the effects from spell merchants, the ring, and the soul

>athletics
meant to write acrobatics. It's called Marara's ring and even resists normal weapons. Nice ring

You need a grand soul gem. No other soul gem can hold the necessary soul that gives a permanent effect.

Second, you need the soul of a Golden Saint. A few other souls are usable but Golden Saints are reusable and summonable so they are effectively infinite.

Third, you need a ring of the grade. There's "expensive" "extravagant" and " exquisite". Each has a different value of enchantment.

After you have all three, use enchantment to create a 1-x (x being the highest possible number) acrobatics ring.
If you create a flat stat like +30 acrobatics it will be less than if you rolled a random value. Luck increases this value.

>equip boots of blinding speed
>use scroll of icarian flight
>take a running jump
>clear half of vardenfell
>crash land right into a slightly fucked spot of geography and get stuck in a crevice unable to move since I'm technically still in the air

Why

His brain is rotted by memes and he's an incurable faggot

I pity such individuals. How shameful.

Attached: 1535564704042.jpg (960x960, 61K)

wealth beyond measure outlander

Attached: sneed_beyond_seed_outlander.png (968x726, 611K)

Sneed's Flin & Shein
Formerly Chim's

>someone drew this

Attached: 1569118520954.jpg (403x558, 101K)

Explain

>Formerly Chim's

Kek

The blinding effect applies the moment you equip it. If you're invulnerable to magic for 1 sec and then equip it you'll block the blind effect.

Attached: MGE Screenshot 117.png (1920x1080, 3.38M)

god I wish that were me

You're probably talking about the Hoptoad Ring. It's from random magic loot.

To make a similar or better item yourself enchant something with Jump on Self. You can learn the Jump spell to make the enchantment with from a high elf in the Vivec branch of the mages guild.

Attached: 1567750563301.png (1280x960, 2.08M)

Julius Caesar
betrayed God-King

name a month after me

So you're apprentice, lmao a shittier atronach if anything

Interesting

Byproduct of time freezing in menus so a lot of people abuse maxed fortify alchemy effects for minimum amount of time because alchemy is all done within the inventory menu.

no, modded in my signs, better than you

Why would you use mods when you can just take 2 seconds to type
player-> setspeed 100

Nah, being from July means you get the apprentice as your birthsign since it belongs to the in universe equivalent month :^)

CHIM is hard bruuhh

Because I don't want 100 speed, I want a fair speed when leveling up

So if I take the Lady, is that just an extra +25 attribute or is it like a constant-effect enchantment where I could raise personality and endurance to 125 each?

The former. You're still capped at 100 for birthsign-buffed attributes.
This is not the case for true fortify effects; birthsigns are the exception to the rule.

>remodding Morrowind to see what new stuff the Russians have shit out
>find an overhaul called the symphony
>90% of it is trash except for some of the creatures
>trying to extract just the creature models from the bsa files
>everything has a custom mesh path
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: sun-conures-are-loud.jpg (339x283, 8K)

Why are Russians obsessed with Morrowind?

It's easier to run, I suppose.

Attached: 7516164598_463dcf28bf_b.jpg (1000x667, 145K)

Underrated