Game has billion types of enemies, each one with his unique skills and strategy

>game has billion types of enemies, each one with his unique skills and strategy

Attached: 1547551799813.png (800x600, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

djtguide.neocities.org/kana/index.html
japanese-lesson.com/resources/pdf/characters/hiragana_writing_practice_sheets.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

make it stop

>game is literally unbeatable

Attached: images (2).jpg (212x238, 11K)

How do I do it bros

Does this mean anyone here trying to learn is a dirty faker?

No, more like desperate losers.

>finally managed to learn all the skills
>the game ends

Attached: V7Xy8fJ7_400x400.jpg (375x375, 41K)

A desperate loser can still beat the real thing if they work hard enough.

You can work hard but if you're loser in something you'all always be one step behind of those who are really talented. Much better it's to find something that you're not loser at it in the first place.

Hiragana and kata are around 80 idioms, you can learn those in around 5 days, 2 if you iron man it.
If you can do that than you can learn 100 kanji easy, and if you can learn those 100 kanji than you can learn another 100 kanji and so on and so on.
You also have to take it as a game rather than a chore, or else you ain't going anywhere.

It would be much easy if every kanji wouldn't contain of hundreds of pronounces. I don't mind memorizing kunyomi and onyomi but I can't understand for which situations should I use each of those pronounces.

how do you retain kanji knowledge, it's like you need to know thousands of them to be able to read any material except stuff written for kids

Radicals.

Radicals only help you to know how to write but not to learn the meanings.

I suggest studying English for now.

>game ends without you learning any of the cool skills

t. redman

Attached: 1549036652386.png (2360x2407, 854K)

正直言って、日本語はそんなに難しくないと思いますけどな

Attached: 1562080087109.png (670x670, 25K)

>learning english for shitposting on Yea Forums instead of learning japanese for shitposting on 2ch

Don't try to learn all of a kanji's readings out of context, just learn words and you'll pick up on the readings as you go

Is there a guide that's like "DO THIS, CHECK THESE BOXES, STUDY FOR THIS AMOUNT OF TIME WITH THIS MATERIAL THESE DAYS AND YOU WILL LEARN THE LANGUAGE IN X YEARS AND Y MONTHS"? I fucking hate this, "dude try different shit see what works" in the DJT guide

Attached: 1560267345134.jpg (470x747, 41K)

Got N1 after six years of studying (I realize people have done it much sooner though, It's cool). Currently work at a Japanese public institution. You can do it anons.

>First boss lulls you into a false sense of security

Attached: よつばと!_1_000-a.jpg (978x1400, 328K)

What skill did you have that they hired you? Where did you apply? I've pretty much gone full weeaboo and I plan to work in Japan.

Not wrong but you need to decide what kind of politeness level you want to use. Mixing them up like that is uncanny

Download Genki and Anki with core deck. Do 1 hour genki and your anki cards every single day. Once you finish genki I, start genki II and read yotsuba& as well.

>easily finish the tutorial
>the game is padded so hard it takes at least 3 years to finish a casual playthrough

I have a B.A. in International Relations and work in the international technical cooperation field. You apply every February-March, usually get put through a Japanese exam plus an interview where they ask about your resume, skills, etc. If you get hired you start on the 1st of April, the start of the Japanese fiscal year.

I recommend going into JICA, Japan Foundation, JETRO, etc. websites and check If they have offices in your country, then just wait till the above months to apply. Good luck!

loving the thread lads

>日本語はそんなに難しくない
いやそれはまさにその人次第でしょ
っていうか、そもそも日本語を一体にして評価するなんてありえることか?

Attached: 1415112830051.jpg (500x433, 23K)

>after many years finally managed to git gud
>the server is empty

Attached: japan fertility.png (1484x1015, 533K)

oy vey, dis is very concoining

This is where WE step in retard.

>"Ahh finally! My precious semen for the noble japanese bloodline!"

Attached: 1765952198_66d53f7d71_b1.jpg (1024x768, 262K)

Anyone playing video games? In Yea Forums of all places.

Attached: 2019-09-20-003459.jpg (960x544, 124K)

Japanese is not a useful language.

I think that depends on the context, you fucking retard

What game is that? I'd kill for some anime pirate stuff that isnt One Piece

Disregard that im a retard, it's in the image

>Y axis doesn't begin at 0

my autism

Won't japan balance itself out in like 50 years once the old people are all dead, and only the (currently tiny) amount of young people are old, which will be replaced by an equally tiny amount of new young people, ending in a balanced amount of young and old people?

literally nothing wrong that you dumb autist

give me more loli games to play to further my studies

Attached: 1458231557605.png (640x480, 46K)

yes, but it won't be pretty with that shit tier dependency ratio

Towelket

1. Learn Hiragana and Katakana
2. Do RTK. Lazy Kanji method if you have no intention of learning to handwrite.
3. Go through Tae Kim if you want to be a poorfag and not spend any money
4. Download Anki and use sentence cards to review
5. Start just reading shit you want to read and look up grammar and words as needed
6. Repeat step 5 for an indeterminate amount of time, also play games/VNs with voice acting/watch anime/JDramas for shadowing
7. at some point you get good I dunno

Attached: you cant learn astrophysics.jpg (650x560, 163K)

Is Minna + Imabi and then Core2k a good plan?

Attached: 1568840379041.jpg (640x732, 120K)

whoa actually I've been playing 2 recently

Attached: homewrecker.png (512x912, 356K)

Well I hope you enjoy the game user.

How do you do your studies? I'm translating the books with my drawing tablet but it still so uncomfortable since jisho isn't support tablets for drawing kanji and google doesn't translate them properly so I have to write it first in google then I copypaste it into jisho for learning the pronunciations. Is there any better way to do that?

>3 interchangeable alphabets
>100,000 chinese characters
>All different inflections of a given word have different spellings
>5 levels of politeness with different spelling and grammar for each
>No spaces in the writing
>Language does not distinguish between singular and plural, relying entirely on context
>Language does not distinguish between past, present, future, relying entirely on context
>Subject/verbs usually delegated entirely to context
How did this language even evolve?

It's not japs are autists, it's just westerns are retarded.

>trying to memorize readings instead of learning as you go
Literally cucking yourself out of enjoying learning jap.

Fucking this.

It took me half a day for hiragana and katakana and they I got lazy and stopped after a few kanji, fuck, how do I get the motivation?

How's that job treating you? I don't have a college degree but I have N1 and I've been doing freelance work. It pays well, but I've been looking for a company/government option as a back up.

>tfw want to learn jap but I'm old and the language learning part of my brain don't work so good anymore
I hate the human body so much

>I've pretty much gone full weeaboo and I plan to work in Japan.
You are aware that day-to-day life in Japan isn't like an anime, right?

Attached: Some mountains are scaled. Others are slain.png (1507x1080, 1.49M)

>All different inflections of a given word have different spellings
>his mothers tongue doesn't do this as well
s mh

For a replacement ratio, a 1 is effectively 0 because going lower than 1 means that there are more deaths than births.

his best option is to become rich and retire in Japan
otherwise he'd be killing himself either way

>first few levels ease you into the core gameplay
>easy to remember the skills thanks to in-game hints
>every chapter later on leaves you on your own, doesn't provide objectives at all

I ended up returning the game.

Attached: 9780824835927.jpg (275x400, 17K)

Why didn't they just adopt a romance language instead of using ching chong with thousands of characters

So a fuckload of gaijins won't come to their country.

>tfw taking part time classes and taking Japanese 101 as my elective

how fucked am i
i do kinda want to learn japanese so i can help translate forgotten or obscure hentai games/doujins

I know a guy who's lived in Japan for like a decade, basically most of his adult life, and his Japanese is still garbage. His livelihood is on the line and he still won't put in the time. I don't fucking get it.

no matter how many kanji you learn, a few hundred more are born every minute

Attached: j.png (756x574, 17K)

you know you can learn a lot faster on your own than in a classroom setting and usually those classes are filled with weebs and quitters

Are you working for them or yourself fool?

>one year of studying on my own
>lazy piece of shit who only learned around 400 kanji and whose vocabulary is still shit
im never gonna make it, am i

i'm doing it for the credits too that I need and I'm only taking the one class to get myself adjusted to studying habits again since I'm working a part time job

I don't know how people can be a full time student while working a job, shit's hard.

i took Japanese 101 and 102 in college and all those two classes combined did was get through maybe the first 6 chapters of Genki 1. Basically it was a joke.

So what are good things to dip my toes into that will ease me into this shit? Besides Yotsuba

Japanese is usually one of the most difficult languages to learn. The advantage of the classroom is you at least got your professor there to help you out if he or she is a good one. You're kinda fucked if you get a shit professor, like I did when I took a semester of French with a professor who wouldn't help you out if you were struggling with pronouncing something, just say 'no, that's wrong, try again'. You might be forced into pairs as well, and your success is dependent on your partner. Friend in a Spanish course had trouble because he was constantly paired with one of the laziest students in the class. If you got a good professor and you get a good partner for group assignments, you'll be fine. Be sure to do some of your own studying as well, because 101 and 102 courses aren't going to get you far.

Any shonen really. I'm rereading OP, helps that they've released a new color version of the manga. Feels pretty fresh

>Read a manga
>It's hiragana only
I'm sorry for doubting you, kanji. You were my ally all along.

Does that also apply to listening too?

>still above 1.0
What's the problem? Japan's birth rate is more or less the same as every other white country when you factor out the arabs and niggers.

dude what

Just watch anime and play japanese games with nip VAs. You're doing it anyway, why do you need special listening lessons. It's reading you should focus on

>instead of 120 million people Japan's population is going to be 90 million in the future
Oh no no no guys, the nips are literally going to be extinct!!

Won't happen, Japan will be open for immigrants after olympics.

They'll only let in people who already are employed so at least it won't be a complete niggerification like what's going on with Europe.

when you use the と思います you are supposed to do the informal form before.

Bruh at least you don't get 70 different conjugations for each verb like Spanish. who even thought that was good game design?

>reviews piled up
>its my day off, i can do them
>entire day ignore them
>many many reviews now

shes right bros, shes always right

Attached: 1556482376253.jpg (463x352, 137K)

You're gonna make it, senpai. WE can make it. We're gonna do it, we're gonna learn the language, we're gonna go to Japan, work ourselves to death, but we will find fulfillment.
These threads and that smug face are my motivation

you do know that it takes two people to make a baby, right?
the birth ratio is per woman
so if ya wanna make it per person ya gotta divide it by two

Yeah yeah, europeans also said it before all the Europe has been turned to fucking khalifat.

That goes without saying. He's likely nitpicking on ます+けどな

So if I get this correctly you learn Hiragana and Katakana so you can read and pronounce Kanji since those are the real words? I have learned 20 Hiragana so far and this shit is daunting

It's almost like it's they made it as obnoxious as possible on purpose.

Depends how good your teacher is and how many people are in your class.

Attached: you can't learn japanese.jpg (229x173, 16K)

kanji aren't real words, they are just what most words are made of. Hiragana and Katakana are mostly how words are read/said. Kanji have multiple readings most of the time with one of them being when they are alone and the other when they are next to another kanji (these are very loose definitions, there are no exact rules without exceptions on to when you use those readings). Sometimes Kanji even have more than one reading when they are next to another kanji.

Katakana is for foreign words typically. Hiragana is the syllabary. Kanji are chinese characters used for nouns, places, things, people, and ideas. They can be read differently.

>this shit is daunting
nah dude just smash this shit until you get good at it djtguide.neocities.org/kana/index.html
takes only a couple of hours, now you can read kana
then comes being able to write it, get some vocab, a bit of rules, and then just start writing sentences, wont take too long until you can also write kana

>>Language does not distinguish between singular and plural, relying entirely on context
>>Language does not distinguish between past, present, future, relying entirely on context
why do you go to the Internet and tell lies

>takes only a couple of hours
More like a couple of weeks.

I really want to learn Japanese to play untranslated games and VNs, but I have no self discipline and always lose motivation after a week or two. How do you guys motivate yourselves to keep learning consistently?

Ok so I have been at this a couple of days so I can recognize most shit from memory but for the life of my cant write them down if someone asked me to write them.

Should really only take like a week to do both sets of kana really.

I don't need to come up with tactics for motivation because I'm probably one of the few people who is not learning with an end goal. The learning process in itself and the feeling that I'm better today than I was yesterday is something I greatly enjoy. Similarly, if I'm in a period of my life where I don't feel like studying, I just don't. I've gone months without bothering before. These days I'm good enough to play any video game that interests me, including some considered to be heavy hitters like Etrian Odyssey and Utawarerumono.

tl;dr fuck goals, just enjoy yourself

just do it faggot

find the best way to learn.
I like wanikani a lot, been using it for almost a year now.

practice nigga
japanese-lesson.com/resources/pdf/characters/hiragana_writing_practice_sheets.pdf

I cant read MOON

How do I measure my progress? JLPT is way too broad, useless and expensive for that. Something to see how I am doing along the way.

Eventually yes everything will even out
Just in the meantime, we get to have this hysteria about a bad replacement rate when Japan has an inordinate amount of elderly in the first place

lolno
just fucking smash some keys and you're done lol
you'll never learn japanese if it takes a couple of weeks for you

yea, that's what the next thing is for
just write that shit down
make some sentences if just writing gets dull

Ah well. I assumed you could considering what thread this is and the fact you showed interest in wanting to go after the game which is clearly in JP.

Attached: 2019-09-19-225955.jpg (960x544, 176K)

I think the benchmark for literacy is being able to read the newspaper

Why is dekinai a meme?

learn to write it too, I'm doing it now and I feel it's pointless to just be able to read it, it's not hard to learn the strokes and it's actually unironically fun

She's cute.

>download super robot wars dd on my phone
>can read and understand almost everything with no lookups
>only a bit more than 2 years into learning nihongo
wow....... so this is the power of finishing two visual novels....

Yeah I have a bullshit bachelors degree in biology. Would they even be interested no matter my Japanese level?

download phoenix wright on gba

Look, you can't learn Japanese; we know this.

There's no rule that says a loser can't beat the real thing

Im just here for potential MOTA art

Tried Anki and it was boring and I couldn't keep it up
Maybe I should try to learn by just straight reading after all, I already play a bunch of shit for years using machine translationso I probably won't get bored.

Unlimited Rune Works

hiragana and katakana are easy if you're not a lazy fuckhead, and kanji (what you need) can be learned in a few moths if you take it seriously. with that, you can start learning japanese, in japanese. unironically, always be looking/listening/exposing yourself to the japanese language in any moment you can. only difficult part about language learning is actually committing to it.

honestly it would just be easier to kill every single jap with my bare hands than learn this fucking retarded language

im glad most people shy away from learning jp. imagine if some niche group caught the attention of ironic weebs. the series would go to complete shit

Alright, so for a replacement ratio, a 1 is effectively a 0, because going lower than 1 means that there are more deaths than births.

What game is this
I'm Japanese but can't speak it and it sucks ass cause I'm poorfag as fuck

>I'm Japanese
it's not nice to lie on the internet user

?
I hate being Japanese I have small penis

You must be 18 to post here you know?

uhh, you do know what replacement ratio means?
it means that there are around the same amount of deaths as there are births, that ratio is 2 babies per woman

I've started listening to 80s jpop on my commute to and from work. It's helping me understand. Fucking hell, I wish I had this drive back when I was in school, it helps to have your ass on the line . I will make it.

I can read katakana and hiragana after 5 hours, should I continue

Attached: 1521943229117.jpg (400x546, 137K)

Yes, but not today. You've earned yourself a rest before what comes next.

Attached: 1560660245071.png (319x158, 107K)

Rest, my son. Begin tomorrow. This is the climb.

I should've mentioned that that was like two weeks ago

I've been exposing myself to japanese language for ten years and still don't know shit

Too late for today if you're a burger begin tomorrow.

何 the fuck did 貴方 just fucking 言う about 俺, you little 貴様? I'll have you 知ている I 卒業した 最上 of my 授業 in the JSDF, and I've been involved in たくさん secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 確かめられた人殺し. 俺 am 育てていた in gorilla warfare and I'm the 最強 sniper in the entire 日本の軍隊. あんた are なにもない to me but だけ another 目的. I will 掃く you the fuck 外 with 精度 the ように of which has never been 見えた before on この地球, mark my fucking 言葉. You think you can 逃げる with 話してる that shit to me over the インターネット? 考え again, このやろう. As we 相談 I am 連絡 my 秘密な network of 忍びもの across 日本 and your IP is being traced right 今 so you better prepare for the 嵐 , 虫. The storm that wipes out the pathetic 小さい物 you call your 命. You're fucking 死んでいる, ガキ. I can be どこかも, いつかも, and I can 殺す you in over seven hundred 方, and that's just with my 生手. Not only am I extensively trained in 空手, but I have access to the 全部 arsenal of the JSDF and I will 使う it to its full 程 to wipe your 残念 腰 off the 面 of the continent, you 小さい shit. If only you could have 知っている what unholy 反応 your little "上手" comment was about to bring 下 upon あんた, かも you would have 持っていた your fucking 舌. But you 出来なかった, しなかった, and now you're 払っている the price, you goddamn ばか. I will shit 怒り all over 貴方 and you will 溺れる in it. もう死んでいる、ガキ。

草wwwwww