YAY, YOU PICKED ME!

YAY, YOU PICKED ME!

Attached: monika.jpg (4032x3024, 2.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y9K18CGEeiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No I didn't

Attached: natsuki.gif (320x320, 90K)

Shitposting aside, Monika seemed like the best character of that bunch.

I feel like most people go for Yuri until they find out that you don't fuck with crazy. In the end Monika is the only real choice.

Did you really buy some shit keychain just so you could make this thread about a FOTM game that no one cares about anymore OP?

I mean, she is the only that has a bit of character, the rest are just walking anime tropes
Still for a game like DDLC that works very well.

Fuck off bitch I've picked Sayori.
Rot in hell cunt.

>Monika says jumpscares are cheap
>jumpscares you if you're livestreaming just to make you look like a bitch in front of your friends

Based.

What exactly does DDLC have in terms of value as a visual novel?
It's always felt like it's extremely shallow but uses its twist and gimmick to feign a sense of depth to it.
It feels like a VN you read once to be part of the initial hype and never read again, because you can only really experience what made people like it if you went in blind and unspoiled and unfortunately it blew up in popularity making that essentially impossible.
I'm not even trying to shitpost, I'm genuinely curious.

Attached: jhij.png (131x209, 35K)

Gonna be real here.

Went into the game blind. I was actually pissed I couldn't pick monika.

reminder that sayori is the only real choice
>girl next door
>childhood friend
>actually cares about you

Attached: 1564747554898.jpg (882x960, 251K)

It's not a perfect analogy, but I'd compare it to Game of Thrones (or at least my experience with both). I'd heard of Game of Thrones but knew virtually nothing about it. Then South Park did a three episode parody of the first three seasons and I was like, "I don't really get most of the jokes, this has to be a reference to something". And then I looked it up and marathoned the first three seasons in a week and it was probably the greatest viewer experience I've ever had I literally didn't even know there were dragons until the S1 finale. I also think it helps if you're American and aren't really, really into VN's, since the writing is actually pretty witty and ironic, but I feel like that might get lost on some people, though I could be wrong.

Attached: 1551518423461.gif (1516x1908, 190K)

>monika thinks she's special and fucks with everyone else because she knows it's a game
>sayori gets that same power when monika "dies" and does nothing with it, even thanks the player if they spent time with everybody
>people still think she's justified in fucking over the rest of them because she's "more real" when literally all of them are in the same position
Fuck this cunt, muh snowflake meta powers and she chooses to go full retard with them.

Attached: 1568336388737.jpg (480x320, 16K)

Based and true

>meme machine who enjoys nothing more than shitposting

Attached: 1537752987268.png (600x599, 604K)

Monika was smarter and tried to use the power in a more subtle way to get you to actually like her, but was just as flawed as any teenage girl so obviously got carried away. Sayori literally just came right out and was like, "hey, I got the power love me forever!" If Yuri got the power the game would immediately go full eroge with heavy bdsm and scat undertones.

Attached: monika btar.jpg (1114x720, 52K)

same dude

No, you have it figured out. It was fun to experience the gimmick during the initial spike in popularity but there's no point now.
It has scenes that play out randomly so everybody's experience is slightly different which is kind of neat but that's about it.

>implying you wouldn't also go full retard if you had meta snowflake powers

Not to people who've done nothing to me
I'd just carve out a nice little haven for myself to the best of my ability

Attached: 1567161413718.jpg (1200x8531, 3.84M)

DDLC is basically Buddhist propaganda. Sweet school life starts, then you're shown some gory shit (OMG LIFE IS FULL OF GRIEF), then you're sitting before some shady person altering perceptions of reality and whatnot.

In fact, you are still sitting there beneath the tree or something.

>but that's about it
And yet you're still subconsciously quoting the game.

I want to banter about manga with Natsuki!

Attached: 8_0.png (1280x1896, 1.25M)

Most people in non-Buddhist countries typically only hear about it when a celebrity comes out as "Buddhist", but it's actually a really creepy and depressing religion when you look at the vast majority of people who follow it living in 3rd world shitholes knowing that their life is meaningless suffering and there's no hope and they are well aware of it and just accept it as a fact.

>pretending natsuki fags care about anything other than lolipops

Yurifriend, now and forever

Attached: 1519660562022.png (1440x960, 1.96M)

Whatever happened to the supposed follow-up game that was going to come after this and apparently feature all of the girls in a different setting or something?

Monika is best girl

Attached: Chocolate.png (1280x1666, 2.14M)

>ywn have your very own time-stop chill zone

Attached: 1564424623678.jpg (400x300, 19K)

I was planning on using it as a key chain, but know it will get scratched and can't justify $15 on something I'll ruin in a few days. Decided to hang it from my bedside table/lamp and just realized how much that's in bad taste.

Attached: monika 2.jpg (3024x4032, 2.92M)

What's with all the Easy Cheese, user?

Natsuki it is then

Did you give Monika the happy ending that she wanted bros?

Attached: 1559269435069m.jpg (1024x495, 50K)

it ain't easy being cheesy

Yeah, I at the end of act one I had a bad feeling about sayori already then Monika made the hanging joke and I kind of hated her for it before I even saw it for the first time

Yeah, I know it's kind of weird to have more than one nightstand easy cheese... They were out of sharp cheddar one time so I ended up purchasing regular and it's honestly taking awhile to get through.

>take lasting effects + stylish
>set myself to be on fire permenantly
>watch the confusion on people's faces as I am somehow always on fire and immune to it

Attached: 1559476471983.gif (320x180, 1.58M)

>visible MC
not with whatever that is you posted

Im depressed and I hate anime but monica was my favorite

Attached: good_night_by_monika.gif (600x428, 1.75M)

Attached: image.png (1024x680, 898K)

Was about to post that the first time I saw this gif I thought there would be a jumpscare in the end and instead it ended up being cute.
Fuck you

Attached: 1522424567750.png (371x403, 230K)

I really don't like how the top half of her eyes are blue in this and the OP.

she's reflecting the MC's eyes you dumb dumb

Attached: 1446426408348.png (143x143, 52K)

Attached: Monika hug.webm (600x428, 608K)

she is PETITE

Attached: 9jxdcqjz9jq01.jpg (768x768, 82K)

>webm
ruins the experience desu

Attached: 1546888834222.gif (240x160, 889K)

She's MALNOURISHED. Her eyeballs are literally falling out of her face.

>Le all natsukifags are pedophiles may may
She is old enough!

Well "happy" the purist mod ending is really sad

ban all ironic western vns

>Thinking people like the other girls any more than Monika when their only purpose is to be a common trope
Why wouldn't anyone like Monika?

I liked this ones true ending it gets pretty crazy

Attached: download-1.jpg (312x161, 10K)

What about the horror game team salvato was supposed to make?

>ban all vns
There, now it's based

Gotta buy more merch.

any decent horror or mindfuck twist vns besides DDLC?

Based and sayoripilled

Attached: 1514812373938.png (500x500, 228K)

>Will hang out with you any time
Truly best girl, held above the others.

>any decent ... vns
Fuck mate you're asking for A LOT

>ywn go to a sleepover at Monika's house

Attached: DeeegbzU0AAq4O7.jpg (783x1200, 197K)

yea you're right. I guess just the biggest ones then?

Based

Uuuuuhh... Saya? Euphoria?

To be honest, I feel like the main issue with DDLC is that it presents these characters, says that they have issues and wants to make a serious statement about them, but then basically just uses those issues for jump scares.

And then it ends. You can't help these people or do anything to affect their circumstances. It'd be one thing if there were choices you could make if you deviated from the dating sim structure or something.

Everyone is retarded when they're children. Being retarded in your teens kind of takes out the "friend" part of "childhood friend" when they become your girlfriend. Better off just getting a dog if that's what you're into.

... Ever 17?..

But did you get the true sayori ending?

Attached: 1559269096076m.jpg (1024x577, 57K)

I like cute and pink girls

Honestly, there's not much. Horror is a tragically underrepresented genre. Saya no Uta is good and there's also Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi, which is a VN that Salvato lifted quite a few ideas from. But the latter doesn't have an English release yet (set for 2019).

thanks, I've played Saya and "enjoyed" it a lot. I'm trying to slog through Umineko now

>Option 5
your all mentally deranged faggots who just need to have sex.

FPBP

he actually didn't play totono, just happened to come up with a similar premise

>Monika is a PS4 chad
best girl confirmed

Attached: dualshock.jpg (605x422, 51K)

It's literally impossible to pick Natsuki.

That image was made before the Switch came out...

and?

>Saya no Uta is good
Why do you lie on Yea Forums user?

And Monika would obviously main a Switch, and none of that Natsuki tier Lite shit.

>And Monika would obviously main a Switch
>would
there is no "would" about that Dualshock
Monika clearly belongs to the PS4 master race

Girls who were born in the wrong era are always the best.

How many threads do /vg/ have now? Why do retards always get obsessed with babies first shit

Attached: special_poem.png (630x630, 66K)

>Katawa Shoujo
>DDLC
Imagine a 1000+ thread general for other babby's first, like YMK or Grisaia

yes

why did Project M died for this?

Which I never understood. Yuri is by far the worst of the four. Natsuki and Sayori are cute, Monika is sexy, Yuri is just a boring cow-tittied waif. I think maybe most people pick Yuri because they're shy, autistic nerds and so is she. Or they're low IQ and just like tits.

Attached: Luigi, look! It's from Yuri!.webm (384x274, 129K)

>Yuri is just a boring cow-tittied waif
WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE PLAY THIS SHIT FOR CAPTIVATING PLOT AND MASTERFUL WRITING

Attached: 53f.jpg (680x765, 136K)

Attached: 1509968158998.png (1313x1313, 436K)

its just a western game that's making fun of VN's in general.
"you like playing with people's lives, huh? you cant go back and redo choices in real life, incel"

is basically what it's saying

>incel
Unnecessary comment.

Yes, you did. You clicked on her thread out of the entire catalog.

but that's what the game is saying about its playerbase.

>people

Attached: f2b4759284af0f61e1c01f902cee14c801eac4f05a86d1c8b7ce4ae3ae45bd12.png (645x729, 80K)

Unfortunately true
>People who enjoy dating sims may have a heightened empathy for fictional characters,
>or they might be experiencing feelings that life has not been kind enough to offer them.

Attached: 1546834838484.gif (480x270, 2.51M)

If they can get the same meta powers in my place when I disappear, they're on the same level retard.

Yeah, ddlc is a shitty gimmick attack job on VNs made for people with single digit IQs

>acrylic
nice it'll last you a month if your lucky

I want to lick natsuki all over tbqhfam

Attached: vvbh1ey18ar01.png (1024x1486, 682K)

good thing she's over 18

this

imagine rubbing your hands down her body and feeling all her malnourished bones through her skin

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 102K)

You're gonna pay for that shit, Monika. Big time.

AHHHHH WHY CAN'T SHE BE REAL BROS

Attached: 1539549187844.jpg (1920x1920, 833K)

why is she with a nigger

>he doesn't know the VN meme man

Hang in there user

Attached: I want it to end.png (797x487, 72K)

He has gray hair and dark skin
That's how they draw niggers

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Knife wielding nigga

Of course I did.

Attached: Driving with Monika 1.jpg (3200x2400, 2.37M)

Not the latest version, friend.

Attached: Time Stop Chill Zone Redux 1.3 Roseanon [LQ for other boards].jpg (1200x8841, 3.24M)

Here's a hint

Attached: 1555632107194.png (137x51, 7K)

GET THESE FUCKIN' YURIS OFF OF ME

Attached: YURI YURI DAZE.webm (852x480, 2.89M)

You would stick to Yuri if you understood She's cuts herself and ends up crazy in general because Monika literally fucked with the plot so the other girls would look less appealing before deleting them off

Butterknife dual-wielding nigga

Holy shit it's him

Attached: red.png (834x818, 152K)

The GAR meme is real, I'm 101% heterosexual but I'd let him fuck me for some reason

Not until they do. Unfulfilled potential is the same thing as no potential: nothing.

Yes, that is the basic plot of the game. Yuri is still an introverted awkward cutter, and those always smell bad.

>going for a mentally deranged psychic

>i can toy with their lives if i can justify their inferiority to me
brilliant

Attached: 1543934396327.gif (500x211, 849K)

>going for a mentally deranged psychic

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (682x1024, 68K)

>>>/steamtwitterdiscord/

>psychic
I was going to call you out on that for a second before realizing what you were referring to.

;_;7

Even if she wasn't. Haha.

It hurts

Attached: based dio sama.png (480x480, 148K)

Fuck why can’t this be real

best girl

Attached: libitina.png (1234x1230, 271K)

fan wank until dan actual does something

rock solid dick during this part, not gonna lie

What's wrong with having a Monika gf?

Monika > Yuri > Sayori/Natsuki

FPWP

Fuck, imagine a comfy cabin in the alps where you can hang with your waifu, go to your outdoor range and shoot with Washington or Bismark, drive around the dirt roads in a warthog, and maybe save your family member from cancer by picking Never Let Go and giving them eternal happiness until they really want to move on.

Attached: My Time Stop Chill Zone - THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FIND A STRANGER IN THE ALPS.jpg (1280x720, 249K)

I unironically think Yahtzee's review of it was spot on. You're actually best of going into the game knowing it's actually a horror game because you get the most out of the game being paranoid about how things are going to go south during the first act. Game pretty much goes to shit once the twist is played.

Cutters smell?

user please, I can only be so sad that it will never happen

Attached: C7A50209-9DD4-4F11-B272-1DDE93CA95B3.png (500x397, 103K)

Typically, yes. Especially when their bust is on the larger end of the spectrum.

Attached: I will die.jpg (463x411, 115K)

>that fucking grin
He got pulled by yet another troublesome Master, huh

Attached: 12583564566.jpg (808x989, 176K)

user my heart can’t take it

Attached: 085A2A59-2F4B-4E27-A7FB-A144B39C5B48.jpg (1024x688, 41K)

>No Doki 2

Attached: Reminder that you are super special, and that's why you are here with me (miracle baby, I' (960x1202, 1.04M)

user please

Attached: F56614A7-A62C-4B10-9D40-6DA8C0A0C533.jpg (505x594, 134K)

Good until the extras

I will continue to bully the FUCK out of you
with kindness that you deserve.

Attached: I'm a what.jpg (738x775, 60K)

Kept it going, the band aid is falling off now. I kept it going, the band aid is falling off now. Keep it going, the band aid is falling off now. And now I'm scarred for life.

Attached: image.jpg (162x164, 4K)

>not posting the ingame version of this scene

Attached: ch3828893ch_mnkqt.jpg (922x1200, 133K)

just fuck already retards

Monika is in!

Attached: DDLC Future.png (622x386, 37K)

god i want some pumpkin pie now
Wonder if they have any at arby's yet

Ride crazy till i die

Attached: 1534178220241.jpg (1920x1080, 830K)

No, but popeyes has a peanut Butter Banana Pie which is insanley good.

Attached: peanutbutterbananapiepopeyes.jpg (1220x743, 142K)

>*auto

user, do not stick your dick in crazy.
I repeat.
Do NOT stick your dick in crazy.
It is never worth it.
It will destroy your life.
It will destroy the lives of your loved ones.
It will leave you scared mentally, physically, and completely alone as she's aliened anyone in your life you cared about.
The cops won't do anything as she destroys your life and property, and will never leave your life no matter how hard you try.
DO NOT STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY.

t. Christcuck

Anniversary stream would've been a good time to announce something, shame he celebrated it by playing Undertale instead

A man who has nothing to lose is the most dangerous man

user I can’t take it stop being nice to me

Attached: C457B9DF-F973-423E-84CA-1679AC0C665B.jpg (500x360, 151K)

I liked the story of Monika trapped god with the brains of a highschool girl. It's not really a Vn though it's more an interactive story.

Yuri couldn't damage my life even moreso than I already have.

>depressed faggot
>unironically has a waifu
Yep, that’s me

Attached: Sayori Franku.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

You know how you sometimes see couples and think, "wow, they don't seem like a match in any possible way!" Well, it turns out sex is a huge factor, and good/bad sex can change everything in a relationship.
>monika: objectively good sex
>sayori: fun and open to try (almost) anything; tastes good
>yuri: hot at first but gets boring real fast
>natsuki: terrible, and not very trainable unless you have a very particular set of fetishes

Yeah, if you're a vanillafag.

Least Yuri probably wouldn't care that much about the werid shit I'm in to.

but sticking it in crazy is so hot though!

That's not how crazy works. Sayori is the one who will let you stick it in her pooper on the first date and is into biting. Monika isn't boring, and will give you regular blowjobs without you having to ask, but wont swallow before marriage. Yuri is so self conscious that she wont even let out any indication that she's come when you go down on her.

EVERY DAY

Attached: Monika rave.gif (348x348, 2.67M)

youtu.be/y9K18CGEeiI

I want a gf, Yea Forums.
:(

what game is this CG from?

Remember the part when you 100% DDLC and the game points out that the player is feasibly a loveless virgin? Funny stuff!

Everlasting summer

>game doesn't let you ever willingly pick monika
Fundamentally flawed design

Attached: 1566239922671.jpg (818x1024, 108K)

You can literally delete all of the other characters at the start of the game.

Thanks. I think this is on my wishlist

>he doesn't fix flawed game design with mods

Attached: Untitled.png (958x536, 706K)

>Everlasting summer
>it's not a surfing game
Uncensored Switch port when?

Log cabin, touchy feely for my entrance since I'll be the only one entering anyways and there'll be no need for me to bring anyone else unless they're directly there already. Items are the Normiestation just for the tv, the PC, the Rest, Lewd, SmartCloud, Zonebook, Auto-/ck/, 200% Comfy, /friends/, Fully loaded, /toy/time, Interbot 9001, and Ocean Man. For extras Be The Girl/Redesign, SOUL Power, Lasting Effects, Lesbify, Last Resort, HQ, /d/ Enchant, Machine Learning, Size Modifier, 2 Birds 1 Soul, Selective Animism, and Aether Orchestra. Would be a comfy retreat that I would honestly spend the majority of my life in.

reminder

Attached: ddlc cock chart.jpg (1800x1200, 1.04M)

i hate that i can still read wingdings

>What exactly does DDLC have in terms of value
>It feels like a VN you read once to be part of the initial hype and never read again

A couple dudes just made a cute little free game to show what they could do. I dont see how low replay value is a problem

Why this happen

Attached: 1316915782818.jpg (400x311, 73K)

IS this the after story mod? Is it still being updated?

It just had their second birthday update
Also Yuri got one too

these two strike a fire inside me, yet the fact that this shit's not a full length VN with more interactions drives me to drink.

Attached: Pain.gif (200x200, 470K)

seriously laid in bed staring at my phone screen for like two hours thinking about this CYOA last night. why can't it be real?

Attached: 1478581773059.jpg (284x339, 18K)

I've thought about choices for this cyoa for years, user. It's just another form of escapism and that's normal.

b-b-b-b-based

There are mods for that

Not that anyone really cares, but when my fan turns on she swings against the metal pole and it's almost like a faint wind chime. I almost want to get the other three characters and hang them from each pole.

2 years. This game'll probably never leave my thoughts and I won't stop thinking about Monika in some way. Maybe I'll come to hate her instead of unconditionally loving her. Maybe I'll actually move on. Maybe an accident will end me. All I know is while I don't really respect the game like I used to Act 2 is complete dogshit I'll come back to Just Monika every other month. She's ran out of topics a long time ago so we just sit with the ambience as the only noise

And right now for me that's all I need. Just a positive thought

Attached: IMG_20180920_224518.jpg (1512x2000, 319K)

The short ones always win. Tall freaks should just die

I want to feed this malnourished tsundere

Attached: 1465455672263.png (856x662, 320K)

is there any similar to it? it's one of my favorite escapism CYOAs

This was a similar concept made by a different user that actually predates Time Stop Chill Zone.

Attached: Cuddle CYOA.png (1200x5500, 2.62M)

And this one, while being pure waifus, actually has a lot you can think about to mix and match. Or just choose one.
Hint, VR room is overpowered as shit and is really only the choice you need, but you get six more so get thinking!

Attached: Pick some waifus, anon [VERY LQ JPEG RAPED VERSION].jpg (1320x10000, 3.62M)

Megabased

cool, thanks user

escapism CYOA?
have you tried this one?

Attached: Escapism Cyoa.png (850x6700, 3.71M)

basado

Attached: GOOD MEME.png (1200x675, 981K)

always got to watch the whole thing whenever i see this thanks user

>up to seven waifus
what fresh degeneracy is this

Well, you can't have all 42, now can you user?

Attached: image.png (960x631, 756K)

unironically based choice
but monika is fine too

But Monika has only ever been with (You)

Realistic version

Attached: 1541343880096.png (850x5526, 2.75M)

i'm about to play this game for the first time. Is the horror good or is it just a bunch of shitty jumpscares?

>Playing the VN
>VN
I just care about the porn.

Attached: Only the big ones for Monika.png (579x591, 453K)

Hot

Please delete these.

Attached: feels bird man.jpg (1170x918, 142K)

WTF? I love Bernie now.

>tfw we got emotionally played by a melee player
Posting some actually good food

Attached: 72150543_p0.png (1066x1245, 1.07M)

There aren't any jump scares. Have fun!