This game is literally broken and you cannot progress past this point...

This game is literally broken and you cannot progress past this point. The boss is invincible and can't be hit with any item from any side. When will they release a patch to fix this?

Attached: EFLQGWcUcAA6u5D.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=smojMBcqZow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This game is literally broken and you cannot progress past this point. The dungeon is unbeatable and can't be completed with any item from any side. When will they release a patch to fix this?

Attached: Water-Temple.jpg (550x413, 20K)

You're probably retarded if you can't beat the water temple. This part in the link's awakening remake is legitimately broken though. I have every single item I can get and there's no way to damage this boss at all. I've beaten the original gameboy game multiple times and this has never been an issue before.

imagine losing in a childrens video game

Dude, just spin the sword.

Stop being bad at videogames.

Doesn't work. Can't hit him from behind or the side with the arrows, boomerang, or the sword, he blocks every single attack. I am really the only person experiencing this bug?

>Blue Tunic

You spin the sword and break the shield retard-kun

There's no point in getting the red tunic, because almost every enemy becomes a one hit kill when you get the sword upgrade.

the state of Yea Forums

Watch a fucking walkthrough already and stop with this shit.

do a spin attack retard

Literally unbeatable

Attached: 026a.png (480x432, 4K)

>Yea Forumsedditors can't even beat Link's Awakening decades later
The state of this board

Lmao just looking at that fucker it looks like he would spit shit out that you hit back at him.

remember, first pols voice, last stalfos

>mfw I beat him first try

You're fucking pathetic, op

Attached: kekgundam.gif (500x361, 1.79M)

I did have to look up what a Pol's Voice was, since there's nothing I know of in-game to tell you. Then again, there's only three enemies, so I guess I could've just used process of elimination.

is it even out yet or did it get hacked?
If its hacked maybe its a result of that.

There's no point in getting the blue tunic, because Link becomes nigh immortal once you get some heart containers going.

Unless you play Hero mode (which OP isn't)

>just realized he lost all those hearts with the blue tunic

christ OP is bad

What part of "it's broken" don't you understand? Spin attacks don't work at all. And the way you're supposed to beat him in the original (with arrows) do not work either in the remake.

youtube.com/watch?v=smojMBcqZow

What part of "I beat it. it's not broken, you're just retarded" do you not understand?

I don't know anymore if you are actually serious or pretending but shoot him in the back until his shield breaks. Also jump to avoid the stun when he lands.

Well I beat it, you’re just fucking retarded.

holy shit this is the best LA thread in a while lmao imaging failing this bad at a 25 years old video game FOR KIDS

Attached: f522fe9a454f0bb8d08bd917057265d5.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I've beaten this shit when I was 6, are zoomers this fucked ?

Attached: 5996520dabae87032d4bed27588e94ef6c44bfe3_00.jpg (206x222, 8K)

>OP pretends to be bad at game so tryhard 12 year olds can seize their chance at looking super hardcore

I'm tired of these threads. They're so fucking stupid.

better than twitter threads

This game is literally broken and you cannot progress past this point. The rooms keep repeating and I can't progress at all. When will they release a patch to fix this?

Attached: impossioblle.jpg (480x360, 29K)

it's kinda sad/worrying how bad people are at pattern recognition and problem solving nowadays

What part of you suck and you are literally the only one on planet earth with this issue don't you understand? Are you too fucking retarded to look up a fucking tutorial, Jesus Christ!

Yes.

The game didn’t tell me where his weak spot was so how the hell am I supposed to know how to beat him.

Put a glowing button on his shield or something at least, it’s bad design. Nintendo 30 years later still can’t figure out how to fix their shitty game

This game is literally broken and you cannot progress past this point. The barrel is invincible and can't be hit with any timed jump. When will they release a patch to fix this?

Attached: 1559163842464.jpg (640x480, 306K)

First of all, I'm not the fucking loser pretending to be retarded for attention. No matter how you see it, there's nothing sadder than pretending to be retarded.
Second, nobody's being hardcore here. OP just cannot accomplish a task a child can do.

I literally just walked under him every time he jumped and hit him in the back
it was a pretty easy fight honestly

looks like there's 4 directions to attack it, so it should be pretty easy to find the weak spot

>I can't figure things out by myself in a kiddies game
How can you be this retarded?

>Yes I have a gun, but the game didn't tell me to shoot the bad guy, make him glow

Get gud.

Please tell me this is shitpost, I knew Yea Forums was bad at games but goddamnit it can't be that bad.

Attached: 1540009388891.png (281x389, 88K)

The sword charge can be held while jumping, which I think is changed from the original game, and this fight is the only time you have to use this ability.
Wouldn't be surprised if people actually do get stuck on this.

>Wouldn't be surprised if people actually do get stuck on this.
I forgot how to kill him and ended up just spamming arrows at the tiny weak point on his back until he eventually died.

I couldve sworn the center eye thing was weak to arrows on him. Maybe it was a different boss in another game like the Gomas or something. Arrows didn't seem to do shit to his back either, but doing spins was easy enough.

you should try spinning
thats a good trick

Attached: file.png (780x439, 474K)

Just spin the sword dude.

Wait I'm confused, I thought we were only pretending to be retarded in this thread.

anti piracy method. pay for the game goy.

Did they change this part in the remake?

I've tried bombing, spinning, digging, powder, and none of the walls make a noise when poked.
Does something happen when I kill X number of slimes? I've killed dozens already.
Fuck this game.

Attached: Neener Neener.jpg (1186x627, 77K)

How the fuck do you beat this game?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Also is that Shovel Knight?

Is this your first Zelda game then?

is that relevant?

Sure sounds like it. Expect bosses in any remakes from now on to get the MM3D "Eye" treatment.

Have you tried dashing?

You joke, but all the enemies really do glow all the time in some modern games. See Overwatch.

Shadow doesn't respond, and all that happens when I dash through the slimes is more spawn.

imagine if miiverse was still a thing

Attached: 1390084933992.png (725x2476, 20K)

>getting pleb filtered by an Armos Knight

Have you tried dashing into the wall?

Totally. Because I'm a retard that's the first thing I did /s
Any actual advice?

Attached: 84965321654123.gif (220x256, 449K)

Oh I see you're just shitposting, nevermind then.

>shitty twitter meme
You deserve your suffering.

UH

Attached: 1564327315072.jpg (400x456, 24K)

Why the fuck would I dash into a wall? I did it a couple of times in the dungeon and it did nothing but stun me, so I wasn't going to do it on purpose in a closed-off combat encounter.
If they'd had some of those black obstacles cause the slime to fall down, it would make more sense as there was a precedence for dashing through those.
Terrible game design.

Dungeons always give you the item needed to beat the boss

>pol, keese, stalfos

The game came out today. You shouldn't be posting here when you're 6.

Attached: 48359748_341908543309302_121943858224300032_n.jpg (720x960, 43K)

It's dated as fuck. Hur durr just play guessing game until you figure out what the solution is, the only reason for that is because it padded the original game, giving it more play time required to complete

No, you're still expected to complete the trading sequence and read the book in the library.