DON'T BELONG
WASTED 6 YEARS
PLAY THE ALPHA
TAKE ME HOME
SAIL HAS GONE

Attached: Cubeworld.jpg (800x424, 89K)

>game was unironically better 6 years ago than it is now
holy fuck Wollay what have you done

Attached: 1536083252245.jpg (247x248, 10K)

>SAIL HAS GONE
no it hasn't, you lose your boat if you go to another ocean

Attached: kek.gif (220x236, 110K)

People don't mention that your shit isn't region locked if you completionist the region. Do that and you can use that in the next.

the + you get from completing a region only lasts for a couple of neighbouring regions and then it stops working again. literally nothing is permanent

Anons need to git gud this game isn't for casuals
Also reminder the game is in beta

>Also reminder the game is in beta
this gay excuse doesn't work when he's been working on the game for 6 years

And when the "beta" lasts only 7 days. It's not a beta you faggots, it's just an early unlock for the cunts that bought it in 2013

Does when the game isn't done

this is the result of 6 years of development on the alpha and the game is literally worse than it was then

What did he fuck up? I'm out of the loop.

PPFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: Capture.png (592x220, 61K)

We live in a world where pic related looks better now that Copeworld released, this is some next level Clownworld shit.

Attached: 1558797845295.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Fake news and a horrible mechanic anyways. I don't want to steamroll everything forever.

Attached: ss+(2019-09-23+at+02.04.32).png (1805x98, 11K)

I'd say it is. The games more fun than it was before and theres a fuck ton more content. Whats to hate?

Streamers after 20 mins "ok, I'm done walking, next game"

This game is anti exploring with items being bound to fucking zones

So did he add anything new? What I'm hearing is reminiscent of the Chucklefish school of design, but Starbound at least had a shitty story mode to show after gutting the game.

Gear is region locked (a region is like 1 mile wide) so whenever u cross borders u have to start from scratch making any sort of gear progression completely pointless, same goes for boats, gliders, etc

theres still less of an objective in Starbound, still garbo

The traditional RPG gear and leveling system has been replaced by some absolutely zaney shit, I'll try rundown
>you can no longer level up so killing tough monsters isn't really worth it
>skill tree removed, you just have all skills by default now
>map is cut up into little regions
>all gear you find within a region is only effective within that region, it is near useless otherwise
>all special items you find in a region only work within it (if you cross the invisible border into another region with your handglider it will be unequiped and you will literally fall to your death)
>doing everything there is to do in a region gives a little + next to new gear you find there that allows it to be used a in few neighbouring regions before it becomes useless instead of only inside one
it just leads to this silly system that convinces you not to explore in an open world game and makes getting new stuff totally unsatifying

He NEEDS to rework the artifact system in order to make anything else work, it needs 500 times more impact
Also remove transportation region lock
everything else is bearable

There's still a lot of salvagable things from Starbound and nothing fundementally broken like Copeworlds item reset every area.

Attached: Stuck.jpg (987x987, 281K)

The cubeworld reset stuff is actually sad

Pretty much my thoughts. Also Artifacts need a better variety of effects, possibly increasing haste/crit and stuff instead of just speed and light boosts. Personally I wish "levelling up" still gave stat points to give your combat skills more power as well. Otherwise I don't know why he would even include levels. It doesn't take a whole lot to make the game decent and playable, but making the game great would require an overhaul.

Also bring back fog of war. Seeing the whole map makes exploration way less fun.

>gear resets every area so the first thing you have to do is find a town to craft shit
>add fog of war back to make this even harder
No thanks.

Then make it the same as alpha, where the town is highlighted but still has the fog.

My suggestions:

>Unlock the region locked gear

>Bring back leveing for the hell of it, and make items locked behind level

>Make artifacts the equivalent to Exotics in Destiny

>Have an "artifact level" on the side of the normal level

Otherwise the game is fine

>go to some purple forest on the map because it's the only thing on it that is different
>it's filled with clusters of friendly npcs fighting some evil undead guys but neither are doing any damage to each other
>kill the baddies attacking one and he tells me to kill all the undead in the forest
>die several times but kill most of them
>they all just respawn
Is this an MMO? The world sure feels as sterile and inorganic as one. Even without the region locked gear, I wouldn't want to explore this garbage.

No idea, I was doing the mana pump event, killed 3/4 bosses and died to the last one, returned, killed him, in the middle of attacking the last pipe all 4 bosses respawned and I had to do all from the beginning
This game has so many fucking bugs is unbelievable.

Also, holding ALT crashes the game for me. Anyone else?

Attached: 1564229316922.gif (498x373, 246K)

well wollay couldnt handle mild criticism 6 years ago so now he will probably kill himself once he starts reading reviews now

yes user, he got depression from ddosing because he said so in a blogpost

uh yeah, that's the point

why would he do this

yes, I don't see why would he lie in his first blogpost since 6 years when he dropped the game.

the dude is saying he's gonna commit sudoku now that people hate the game even more

i've waited 6 years for this game, one of my friends has died in this time, another sent to prison, i've lost 20 lbs and when I first play the beta all I want to do is kill myself, why would Wollay betray me like this?

Attached: 1488942072819.jpg (229x200, 8K)