Video games related life goals

What are you goals to incorporate video games in critical stages of your life?

Today I’m getting married...and these are my cufflinks!

Attached: O4h4S3c.jpg (2000x2668, 396K)

Yikes

Those are kind of cool. Have a good day user

Attached: B0B8CC76-A240-4B6B-80D4-4FFB7BB998A7.gif (500x370, 491K)

reddit crossposting is big gay aids also kill yourself

Attached: Untitled.png (213x60, 2K)

Don't forget to wear this

Attached: d4abf86597cba622a905b67b4cf1a085.jpg (1000x750, 142K)

incorporating inappropriate things at inappropriate moments is not a life goal it's a life abortion

Trust me, there are way worst ways to Yikes up a wedding, like if the officiant refers to him “finding her in another castle” or something. As long as it’s limited to stuff like his cuff links and shit no one will notice.

NO, NO DON'T GET MARRIED

STAY BITTER AND ALONE, LIKE ME, ABLOOHOOHOO!

Shitposting is no better, mad lad.

At my wedding, I plan on having donuts as the main dessert.

I guess you could say, "The cake is a lie!" (That's a joke for gamers, of which I am one)

Marriage is a bad idea. Be with whoever you love. Marriage is for breeder cultists and people stuck in the 19th century.

or for people who want the legal benefits

>2019
>Marriage
Why?

>The triforce represents me, my wife and Tyrone

i can't help it
i'm gonna outside fuck

I’m allowed to work in the job of my dreams only because my wife’s job provides good insurance. When working with potential clients, the ring and any mention of a “wife” lends an air of professionalism that “girlfriend” doesn’t. Remind me of why marriage serves no purpose?

There's also legal drawbacks. MOST marriages end aDivorce sucks a dick.

I'm bout to go to my milf neighbor's house and have her sit on my face

Attached: d5io9pw-9622092f-3ff1-43e6-951c-7a67f82b5711.jpg (217x233, 8K)

Sir I'll have you know this is a Christian-affirming website. Please take your negative secularism to other social media spaces, thank you.

>Imagine seeing someone talk about legend of Zelda cufflinks and the first thing you think about are cucks and niggers
You don't even deserve a (you)

So you got married for appearances. That's tarded. Sales! Oh boy. Also, she's not your girlfriend if you're not dating. She's your woman. If other people aren't hip enough for that that's their problem not yours.
>Sales!

The duality of man

Sounds like a bunch of strawmen walked into your argument.

>the job of his dreams doesn't allow him to live to his fullest without him being dependent on another person
You either undervalue yourself as an entrepreneur or your employer is taking advantage of you, and your marriage is at least partially held up by monetary benefit, which will 100% rear its ugly head in the future.

This isn't funny even as satire.

I just want to own my own arcade.
Probably buy a warehouse and convert it. I wouldn't open it to the public or anything. It would just be my own thing.

Attached: arcade_odyssey.jpg (745x497, 117K)

Can't wake everyone up. Enjoy your cult.

>This meme again
40% is not most

no, but most marriages do end in divorce

But the quarters!

Cringe

That's FIRST marriages.

Freeplay on everything, no quarters, tokens, tickets, or cards.

Congrats on your first marriage.

I make as much as her, her job just has insanely good insurance that any of my unmarried coworkers wouldn’t get the benefit of. Pretending that there aren’t social and financial benefits to marriage is retarded. Besides relationship-wise we were essentially married long before any sort of ceremony happened; to avoid an official document just for some counter-culture hippy BS is asinine.

Attached: C45531B1-FF60-42A1-9424-8E2BC50ACAC1.png (558x382, 217K)

Hey thanks for the feedback

To elaborate - there should be no difference in your relationship whether you’re married or not. It’s nothing but a piece of paper that provides benefits. Don’t get married just for those benefits though, THAT will fuck you over.

My cufflinks were the Metroid S emblem. Last name also starts with an S though, so I can still hide my power level.

>we were essentially married long before any sort of ceremony happened
I know rite? But you still prolly had the princess day. And now you're in a contact even though you were already in love. Whatever advantages you get are shortsighted. Playing into cultist hands is also foolish. 2019 is too late for this breeder nonsense.

Me and my wife both liked new Vegas, but all we did is have new Vegas radio playing during the cocktail hour
And we sang let’s ride into the sunset together as our vows

>Yea Forums IS GONNA CRINGE ON THIS REDDIT SHIT XDDD

Kill yourself you attention seeking underage

>inb4 meme response

Attached: 1499717916937.gif (720x480, 126K)

Please stop thinking like some asshole and just let 4channel.org counsel your romantic relationships.

>marriage is a cult
Stay mad

Attached: 7B003D90-6E4C-47C1-B2F2-C5D81D0BC450.gif (640x359, 957K)

>Pretending that there aren’t social and financial benefits to marriage is retarded

Pretending there's no downside is just as retarded

Nice arguement, oh wait there was none, fuck off

Reddit pls go this shit seriously ruins my fucking day

>this shit seriously ruins my fucking day
Why is that?

Attached: 1416447262848.png (667x578, 87K)

cringe and yikes

congrats anons

I don't really have any other than playing them as a hobby. I've been thinking about developing my own game at some point in the future as a hobby, though it's probably going to end up pretty niche and I doubt people will enjoy it that much.

>arguing about marriage on Yea Forums and/or blogging about your marriage

Eww & kek

Why get married if not because of the boogieman? Scared of your parents?

I started a convenience store because of Animal Crossing. Against all logic I get more people in than the 7/11 nearby.

Attached: 1552914175083.gif (225x225, 46K)

>Today I’m getting married..
I'm so sorry. Please do not if you know what's good for you.

Attached: usdivgdp.gif (544x342, 8K)

RIP your financial and mental well being. When she eventually decides to have an open relationship you will eventually cuck out or become distraught. Don't say you weren't warned.

Attached: Divorce_Infographic_Home_Page.png (513x688, 81K)

why does the notion that more government spending on welfare programs means women have less need for a husband hold so strongly in people like this, when most married women nowadays still have to work anyway? this budget increase hasn't caught up with the needs of a full household, much less single people.

I would guarantee that in a decade or two, some sort of "divorce celebration" thing will become common. Just for the sake of furthering how much money you can make out of the divorce business. Picture it as both the divorced man and woman having their own separate party for it, it's inevitable that someone won't try to cash in on this. Lawyers already get a bunch of the cake anyway.

Attached: 69752314_415930699043263_5850144807506149376_n.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Hitching it.
[alt-255] [alt-255] [alt-30] [enter] [alt 30] [alt 255] [alt 30]

▲▲

The virgin covert cufflinks
The chad boistrous bowtie

My life goal is to live a long, happy, healthy life with my husband, Kass from BotW! I’m going to do everything I can to spend my life with him, including getting a secure and well paying job, having a healthy social circle, and learning how to create a virtual/augmented reality simulation with him or even just build a robot of him! Either way, I’m gonna spend thousands of dollars on getting a custom made life size plush of him!

Attached: 76C2D333-F660-47EA-84C2-214D6A2598B2.jpg (2048x2048, 1.46M)

Destroying the internet

Attached: TracerTong.png (350x321, 164K)

My irl goal is to spike trap until game over

> when most married women nowadays still have to work anyway?
You missed the point of the graph. The reason the GDP went up is because the workforce doubled in a generation because women went to work. Double the workforce, half the pay, more people to pay rent, more people to pay taxes. Women working, without need of a man, will increase divorce rates. Welfare increase relating to divorces/nonmarriage would be for mostly black women, considering their marriages are far below what they used to be.

Divorces produce the richest women of the world. I agree and thought there were already divorce "parties" - but I assume they are not in vogue yet.

Nice try but divorce rates have been declining since millennials don’t feel as much pressure to marry until they’re ready.

That's not divorce rates. That's the overall number of divorces. There are less people getting married than ever before.

>I agree and thought there were already divorce "parties" - but I assume they are not in vogue yet
Not where I live at least. But yeah, that's because there's still some stigma around divorcing, which is why celebrating it can still come off as odd these days. Given how common it's become, though, I'd wager it'll lose that stigma too with time.

“42% of marriages end in divorce” that’s a divorce rate, which is going down. As to the first image, that also supports the theory that divorce rates are going down _because_ people aren’t as likely to rush into marriage anymore

Attached: 1568081431774.jpg (1053x1799, 254K)

>What are you goals to incorporate video games in critical stages of your life?
w... why would I do that