Smashing controllers?? I don't get angry! what do I look like a caveman!!

>smashing controllers?? I don't get angry! what do I look like a caveman!!

Attached: 1568823221285.jpg (247x204, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1HpR29xlJLc
youtube.com/watch?v=KsZLCETBAKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UNGA BUNGA ME LOSE AT GAME

oof, have sex

Based

based mods doing it again

Ampharos

>Stop posting that meme that reminds me of myself

Attached: 1560253260013.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>Being so shit at games you have a reason to get angry in the first place.

>.

>anyone who doesn't smash things when they get angry like an autistic child is a 50yboy

Getting angry is one thing, but physically destroying something in rage is unacceptable behavior for an adult.

Boys and women get upset and cry. Men destroy.

vocaroo.com/i/s1HpR29xlJLc

>get so angry at something you start breaking stuff you paid money for

It's unfortunate that I'm white, and thus will never understand this mentality.

Attached: rainbow_hmm.gif (111x111, 10K)

Honestly this. I just can't grasp it

Why haven't wojaks died off like ragefaces have?

Wojaks are infinitely versatile

>video games are for enjoyment
>breaking things is enjoyable
>thus video games are for breaking
reddit BTFO

the mod who mods Yea Forums, Yea Forums, and /pol/ doesn't want them to

You don't have blonde hair and blue eyes, you aren't white and you never will be.

Go to the bathroom, I can fucking smell you

Yeah, white people never get mad and go breaking and killing things.

I have red hair and blue and blue eyes.

Oh you're that guy who gets assblasted for hours when he gets called a baby because widdle scrub ass bitch hulk smash his toys when he gets angry.
Please, spend another 6 hours justifying yourself nonstopm

Is... Is OP trying to justify controllersmashing?
This is a whole new level of post anti reverse post nega satire irony core

discords full of retards who keep spamming their newest low effort edits until they catch on

Not white

They get (You)'s and are easy to make.

Race is a social construct. I've been treated white my whole life, making me white.

based faggot doing all three

Because for oldfags wojack is worn out and unfunny, but to the rush of tourists it's brand new.

Attached: 1536453046304.png (680x683, 398K)

Do the mods circlejerk over Discord or iirc or something and discuss this shit? I seriously don't get why this spam keeps happening on a daily basis. sorry for sounding like a newfag, but it's just extremely tiresome at this point. I don't ever remember being this bad when I lurked here in 2010, because I only ever saw MH LoL Starcraft and esports generals over most threads.

I don't rage quit I bored quit. If I'm not having fun I turn the game off.

>americans are white because they say so
lmao no

It's a psyop.

>Do the mods circlejerk over Discord or iirc or something and discuss this shit? I seriously don't get why this spam keeps happening on a daily basis. sorry for sounding like a newfag, but it's just extremely tiresome at this point. I don't ever remember being this bad when I lurked here in 2010, because I only ever saw MH LoL Starcraft and esports generals over most threads.

Attached: 1561691235690.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Has yet to become mainstream.
So start making some your parents would like so they can plastering them all over facebook.

there's something worse
actually yelling around people (bonus points if these people are strangers and/or you are out in public) and making them uncomfortable but lacking the self awareness to stop your loud spergout

It's not that I don't get mad, it's that I have enough self-control to not throw a temper tantrum like a fucking child

I don't smash my controller or any hardware. I hit myself repeatedly in the face. I probably give myself multiple concussions monthly. Please help.

Attached: 1555122128544.jpg (259x195, 18K)

Is this just what Yea Forums is now? Low quality bait with a wojak image for guaranteed (You)s?

>t. Great great great grandmother was raped by a steppenigger

When I get upset I usually just start punching myself in the head. I dont smash things like a sperg or something

Attached: 1512241795821.jpg (712x717, 82K)

The only time this ever happened was while playing Godhand for PS2. Fuck those side challenge levels they're autistic as hell.

>now
it's been like this since the beggining of the year with the wojaks

>Is this just what Yea Forums is now? Low quality bait with a wojak image for guaranteed (You)s?

Attached: 1564777345622.png (726x750, 124K)

>>>Has yet to become mainstream.
Someone post that EA Twitter screencap.

Yeah, that's how race works.

It's been like this for a year now. Yea Forums was always in a state of decline, but facebook low effort faggotry really took roots this year.
I bet discord losers circlejerk in some competition for who gets the most (You) like stupid normalfags on facebook circlejerking about likes.

I HATE WOJAKS I HAVE LOW T AND I PLAY JAPANESE GAMES I HAVE NEVER HAD SEX AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1568187806320.jpg (395x776, 33K)

you newly arrived faggots have to leave the board, you sound all retarded and you're not actually trolling anyone, you're just making more trash for people to hide

>Feeling emotions
>Not living in the void
Oniony Zone in here

I'm an oldfag and still like wojack but then again I like dad jokes.

>hating on based wojaks
go back

based
youtube.com/watch?v=KsZLCETBAKE

Posting the wojaks on Yea Forums? You're gonna get so many good screenshots for r/Yea Forums it's gonna wicked sick bro.

Ignore all the other stupid replies. Wojack is here because he makes people mad.
That's all that matters these days. Boomer, zoomer, coomer, basedface, NPC, etc. It's all designed to make people mad.

People going "fuck off retard" doesn't mean that they're mad.

I don't get angry, I just put the game down.
If it's in a multiplayer game and I'm repeatedly losing I just get depressed.

Attached: 1530234587798.png (719x524, 108K)

You can't be serious

>smash controller.
where's that special [Spoiler]clin d'oeil[Spoiler/]

>>smashing controllers?? I don't get angry! what do I look like a caveman!!

Attached: 1568119665390.jpg (344x971, 130K)

because back when WE created ragefaces, as soon as reddit took them we left them behind, but not many oldfags are left on the site therefore its literally impossible to drop a meme for its overuse, being forced or just generally low quality. and its not like everyone on the site would just give up wojaks for OC, by the time people started to create OC 1000s of wojak variations would be shilled to hell and back

I really wish I could have a heart to heart with a discord shitposter.
Like IRL face to face. I'm amazed that something as lame and unfunny as shitposting amuse a group of people so much they fucking organize.
I can be there to listen to you. Tell me where dad touched you. We'll try to figure it out so you can get better and stop this retardation.

>

Attached: 1547773731096.png (645x773, 139K)

>
>NO, YOU CAN'T POST WOJAKS ON Yea Forums. ITS A VERY SERIOUS VIDEO GMAE DISCUSSION BOARD. NOW LETS GET BACK TO THE 50TH STEAM VS EPIC FLAMEWAR THREAD

Attached: 1555670752882.png (993x800, 157K)

shut up, just shut the fuck up

>shut up, just shut the fuck up

Attached: 1555670027415.png (782x758, 127K)

Not all men are niggers, user

You know what isn't enjoyable?
Paying for a new controller and cleaning up the mess

That's above white

i know this is bait, but isn't being a reactionary manchild who unironically throws tantrums from fucking video games literally peak onions?
maybe it's because i'm emotionally dead but i never get upset from stuff like video games.

Attached: 1559103130291.png (362x415, 43K)

Do you ever look in the mirror and ask why you are doing this?

>WHY ME KILL FOR BANANA?!

Real men control their emotions instead of letting their emotions control them.

sorry I'm not a faggot to toss my shit like an ape when I'm frustrated at a bing bing wahoo game

>humans get upset and cry. Niggers destroy
ftfy

>try to play mortal Kombat of marcel versus Capcom online

>don’t even get one hit in the whole time
>end up needing to walk away from the TV

I wish I had the chance to learn/advance ):

keep grinding. You don't improve if you don't play.

Attached: 1568695421678.png (645x773, 21K)

>manly men throw temper tantrums at video games

>NO MOM they're NOT 'ragefaces' ok those are from REDDI-
>NO they do NOT look the same okay the wojak ones are BASED and not even the same as rageface comics GOD

Attached: 1568611116244.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

I’m doing my best user. Facing the computer is a whole different ballgame in hyper competitive online, though.

It also doesn’t help in mortal Kombat that it showcases your losses. Gotta git gud

BASED MODS DABBING ON WOJAK HATERS

>c-brain meme starts
>"NOOOOO MAKE IT STOOOOP IT'S TRIGGERING MEEEEE AAAAA"
>coomer wojak starts
>"LOL BASED!"
why do you think?

Smashing controllers doesn't make you a caveman. It makes you a little baby throwing a tantrum.
Even if you have anger issues, if you were an adult you'd go outside and smash a branch against a tree or something else that doesn't cost money.

OP is a wojak poster, what do you think?

:-0 thing I don't like

LOOK HERE LISTEN
>Punches out wall
>Throws controller
>Dates another landwhale
>Bitches take more of his money
Damn that was a good documentary, Wings is a trip...

What the fuck am I listening to

I cry in private like a real man.

2016 tourists love them

i destroy your mom and she likes it

Attached: 1568210427868.jpg (249x249, 15K)

FUCK mods and FUCK the underage faggots who spam wojaks

Attached: 9B083B6D-771A-4C28-8FC0-1E395717EF52.png (680x683, 393K)

based

Attached: images.png (225x225, 8K)

>Has yet to become mainstream.
HE FUCKING USED TO BE MAINSTREAM, but back then he was known as "feels guy"