Literally impossible

Literally impossible

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

juat parry lmao

git gud

He's possible to beat SL1, bare fist, naked, with literally 1 HP, and afflicted with cerebral palsy

All souls faggots are wrong, these games are easy as fuck, it's a fucken rpg with leveling and awful scaling, you can just go grind for a retarded amount of time to make any fight easy. Which proves that souls games are just autistim repetition simulators

>Leveling

Let me guess
You are angry cuz you are shit in these games

Actually impossible

Attached: EB37B00F-8372-4F20-82EC-24E473AE9DA1.png (629x996, 778K)

actually literally impossible

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

clerical beast gave me more trouble than father gas coin, git gut

I just said these games are easy, are you some kind of smooth brain softcock?

Sucks to be you.

Literally git gud

I killed him without even knowing how to parry

Literally attack him through the tombstones with the axe.

I just got the AI stuck on the corner of the stairs

Spin2win or parry spam. Ez

You just said they were easy because you can overlevel lmao. Go back to your fighting games or whatever it is that strokes your e-peen

unironically this

You are objectively correct

>55% of ps4 gamers gave up here

Attached: file.png (912x440, 36K)

>He's possible to beat SL1, bare fist, naked, with literally 1 HP, and afflicted with cerebral palsy
>SL1
fraud alert

It was free on PS+, so you can't judge those numbers too much.

Still haven’t mastered parrying in this game but I killed Gascoigne around 5 or 6 tries his second form is a pain in the dick and the environment doesn’t help. I did use that music box though. Killed Cleric beast first try. I think beating Sekiro really helps make Bloodborne less formidable.

The only frustrating boss left for me is Maria since I can never figure out the timing on that miserable cunts long range stab

If you fail to parry, just dont

On psnprofiles its 68.94% common. Which is a better place for stats considering how many casuals have PS+