Is Death Stranding exclusive or not?

Is Death Stranding exclusive or not?
Has Sony ever confirmed that it is? They're normally much more vocal about a game being exclusive than this.

Attached: death-stranding_5.jpg (1200x1483, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

playstation.com/en-au/explore/ps4-exclusives/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Published by sony but no exclusive logo
Hard to tell

Sony calls it "console exclusive". That's all you need to know.

>you can pre order on ps4 right now
>you can’t on pc

its exclusive, now the next step is acceptance.

There were those interviews early on where Kojima said it was coming to PC as well, but Sony has had any mention of that removed.

Its weird that they're not letting people say its a multiplat, but they won't say that its an exclusive themselves.
They almost always flaunt even partial or timed exclusives, or even go as far as using deceptive marketing to make full on multiplats _look_ like exclusives like with Destiny.
Death Stranding is one of their biggest releases this gen, if not the biggest, so for them not to be flaunting this as an exclusive is really strange.

Attached: 81RVp3cs3eL._SL1500_.jpg (1340x1500, 229K)

probably sony exclusive until next gen

Yes

it obviously is, the only people who say otherwise are coping PCels because they can't accept that they have nogaems

Attached: 070.png (633x874, 56K)

Have they actually used the phrase "console exclusive"?
I haven't seen them refer to it as an exclusive at all so far, so I was thinking it might even just be a full on multiplat and get an Xbox release as well. The lack of info on which platforms the game will and won't be available on, especially this close to launch, is a little suspicious

>it obviously is
Is it though?
Why isn't Sony flaunting it if it is?

I'm thinking it's coming to PC for two reasons:
1. One, Kojima is autistic and wants everyone to be 'connected.' In reality he just wants it on more platforms so he can get more cash and exposure.

2. Sony doesn't want to say it's exclusive because they plan to do a SF5 and release on multiple platforms to rake in some extra cash.

Attached: D5_YLf0W4AE8YZK.jpg (750x523, 28K)

because they won the war already

That's the point of their strategy. They need to achieve maximum profit, DS is technically a system seller. If profits run thin, they are going phase two. The whole point of this dead radio silence is to see how many PS4 sells can close.

Attached: 1569179586734.jpg (361x426, 32K)

>l-l-l-look Persona 5 is coming to switch because these rumor sites reported on it! See, isn't that proof
PS4 only, stay fucking mad

Attached: stay mad.jpg (397x391, 67K)

Sure whatever.
But they always go out of their way to make even multiplats sound like exclusives? Why wouldn't they call it an exclusive if it was?
The case doesn't even have "only on playstation" on it

I believe back in 2015 when Kojima and Sony released that youtube video announcing their partnership, they said his first project would be exclusive. They're usually pretty good about mentioning if something is coming to PC. At the very least they never outright lie about exclusivity like MS. If they haven't said anything since then it probably isn't. Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>I believe back in 2015 when Kojima and Sony released that youtube video announcing their partnership, they said his first project would be exclusive.
Some early interviews with Kojima have him saying that Death Stranding will be coming to PC, but those interviews have been removed.

Its already on PS3 anyway, who cares.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if they really were just waiting until the absolute last second to say
>Oh by the way its on everything but the Switch lol
just to try and get as many people buying a PS4 for it as possible by pretending its exclusive.

Why is it not on this list anymore? It was march this year.

playstation.com/en-au/explore/ps4-exclusives/

is there a single good reason why sony would want to give one of the biggest titles for other platforms?