ITT: Things you are still mad about

ITT: Things you are still mad about

Attached: 1536180910223.jpg (1200x1671, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLngDsbm4Ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'M HORNY

SHORT FOR THE HORNED REAPER

Attached: 29.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

Attached: 158727961463.jpg (914x514, 80K)

Epic Mickey. Fuck Warren Spector, what a fall from grace.

dark souls 2 graphics

This or the ending to The Darkness 2.
Honestly cliffhangers fucking suck.

Attached: 12E3075B-ED8A-4CD3-AF35-F916B931F21D.png (2048x1536, 2.46M)

hey guys whats going on in this thread?

Attached: chucklefucks.png (300x341, 17K)

The design or strength? Or something else?

>When it's done™

Attached: duke.jpg (825x464, 252K)

EA killing Visceral, and leaving the Dante’s Inferno series on a cliffhanger after they canned it after only one game.

Dark souls 1 and 2 being incomplete and Spore

The fact that it's gone forever

Attached: The ugliest sword in the series.jpg (587x954, 53K)

Nomura can lick my balls if he thinks I'm buying another installment of his schizophrenic 2deep4u shounenshit with Disney IPs poorly shoved in.

Attached: DxqpiQuUUAAHitl.jpg (1200x675, 88K)

Did they fucking recycle his design for Death Stranding?

Came here to post this.

Also everything that EA did to def Jam after fight for new york

for the longest time I thought that the concept arts for that were just a fever dream of mine

what even happened to epic mickey, one day it was being shilled, the next it was just fucking gone

Probably but I don't care. Shinkawa designs like that shouldn't be wasted.

Thank you, i am also still mad about it. Why even make such concept art if they knew it would never fucking fly.

Attached: phantom-blot-epic-mickey-disney-videogame-wii[1].jpg (367x538, 55K)

Attached: why.jpg (953x520, 78K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: TP-2004_11_Screen_Lizalfos_Dungeon.jpg (597x448, 276K)

KILL THE MOUSE, TAKE HIS HOUSE

Attached: oswald.png (720x450, 20K)

FUCK YOU MIYAMOTO!

Attached: TP-2005_03_Screen_Stalfos_3.jpg (608x448, 45K)

Honestly, them not getting a happy ending is far from the most frustrating thing in kh3.

I will never not be mad

As mad as ME3anon? Perhaps not, but still plenty fucking MAD

Attached: Dawn of War 3.webm (720x480, 2.93M)

If I am right, the Red Chico mechanics are going to be carry by Fragile in DS. A lot of things are going to be in that game. Be cautious tho. Hype always at bay with Kojima.

Attached: 1568935803329.jpg (1207x1358, 824K)

But you get it back at the end of 5.

IT'S NOT FAIR!

Attached: b4e3d025b6bf844646f301fd122a2decc643d2b1_hq.jpg (581x434, 25K)

tactics advance

What am I looking at here? Two paintings of the same event?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: zeldatpbetaponte.jpg (400x285, 25K)

Criterion being forced to make Need for Speeds

I loved Burnout!

KILL THE MOUSE TAKE HIS HOUSE

The fact that KotOR 3 will never come out.

>The first portrait depicts Boabdil, the last King of Granada surrendering the keys of his city to Ferdinand while below shows the recreation of his portrait by the series “Isabel”.

DMC is basically done anyway. Dante and Vergil is the strongest and theres no story left to tell.

resident evil franchise after 2004

Did I miss something about Epic Mickey? All I know about it is that it was a mediocre Wii game.

It was supposed to be far more darker and disturbing, but it got neutered by Disney Execs because they threw a fit.

Attached: 96BC2962-A57E-48A4-AED1-7FA6AF5F80A1.jpg (313x367, 30K)

Every single part of the ending, except the mid-credits Disney stuff was a fucking middle finger.
>Lol Xehanort's a good guy even though he's responsible for every awful thing to happen in the series and killing Kairi a few minutes ago and recieves zero comeuppance for his atrocities
>Lol all the one-note throwaway characters who were supposed to stay dead are now permanently part of the cast so they can take up space with their pointless shit
>Lol everyone gets a happy ending despite not doing anything except Sora
>Lol we still haven't told you anything about the box
>Lol the next game is going to feature Sora running around Japan in a desperate attempt to get the Persona audience
>Lol yet another shitty edgelord is going to be shoved into the cast

Attached: KH3TWEWY.jpg (3840x2160, 553K)

now that's better reasons to get angry.
I'll probably get 4 nevertheless, i want to see how far we can go. Might not be in my life-time though

Epic Mickey's original concept built on the already great idea of a disney wasteland and made it into a hellhole. The original idea was destroyed and all the disturbing ideas were replaced.

The idea of mickey creating a forgotten hell hole that he both through his actions and fame is brilliant but it lost it's edge.

Attached: Mickey mao.jpg (750x600, 158K)

I might just go look at the ending of KH4 on Youtube and if it doesn't piss me off this time I may buy it and the shitty sub-game before it.

Bioshock infinite

what the fuck happened to that one game they were making with ATVs and shit? They showed (actual) alpha gameplay a long time ago then never heard about it since.

ds2 in general

So Chico WAS Grey Fox after all.

was this design used for higgs

Well that makes me sad.
Disney's decisions in general make me sad.

Half life 2 unused content and episode 3.

Attached: Combine_Assassin_con.jpg (450x782, 251K)

everything about this game to be honest family

Attached: 20131022_cc3f.jpg (2133x1200, 1.57M)

I will never not be mad.

Attached: mmlegends3.jpg (600x375, 211K)

What about this are people pissed about? Were they just cut enemies? Or are you mad about other shit like the motion controls or wolf crap?

They let kingdom hearts do whatever the fuck they want but stop every single other kind of disney product which wants to be different

Attached: Phantom_Blot_fallen_angel.36.jpg (291x479, 25K)

the lost potential of the entirety of dishonored

the fate of mechwarrior
fucking hell

On the bright side at least Dishonored was decent despite that.

Attached: 112678246SZ.jpg (1000x1000, 198K)

>ITT: Things you are still mad about.
everything that starts whit Jagex and end whit Jagex

Attached: wfeeLZhQXoRvwRu-800x450-noPad.jpg (300x300, 29K)

Yeah, mostly.
Not cut though.

>Thermal clips

Attached: ThermalClip.jpg (1024x578, 51K)

that technically can be a clip from how it works.

Quite possibly the worst retcon I've ever witnessed. Both mechanically and lorewise.

The worst part if that Warren still had the gall to shit on Lollipop Chainsaw after such blunder. At least that game had fun boss fights, its much more than what can be said of Epic Mickey.

Did they ever finish this TF2 story?

Where can I find the concept art?

On the internet.

Any specific place where I can get all of it?

Google.

Probably Unseen64 or CuttingRoomFloor

I'm one of the ME3anons, I looked forward to starbound, Payday 2 and DOW3 before it was even announced.

Attached: having a thing.gif (200x150, 1.29M)

Basically Mickeyjunk Mountain was the only thing left resembling the original concept but way toned down. The only good thing about the game were the platforming elements but thats mostly because of nostalgic value.

Really though, fucking this... It will never not hurt

*platform levels
I meant to say, the platforming in the regular 3d environments was shit

The next generation will be bad for sony. They always do the same shit now, they have a successful console, and it somehow makes them arrogant as fuck, and they royally fuck up the next. One can already see traces of the next fuck up. That said, maybe they get lucky and their risks do work, but i don't know men. It's prrtty clear they want to do more movies than games.

Does this count?

Attached: 68D0DF36-F0EC-4635-9E9D-789B52112858.jpg (307x325, 24K)

>the whole ME2 plot
>the neutered rpg mechanics
>THE ABSOLUTE ENTIRETY OF ME3

Attached: losing my mind.gif (200x150, 2.75M)

I'm more mad that they took their interesting gun concept from the original, and dumbed it down to being just "Lol heres sum boolets"

this

Reminder that Miyamoto is responsible for this. Like respect where respect is due but the dude has been nothing but a creative drain for more than a decade now. Hes too stuck up and way too concerned about appealing to casuals.

It's a shit game, but also fuck this game's ending.

Attached: 312792-dead-island-riptide-xbox-360-front-cover.jpg (800x1145, 194K)

I will never forget the "too videogamey" thing. This logic right there is pure cancer; People who want videogames to be movies should seriously fuck off.

This wasn't the beginning of the end but it signaled that the end was near more than anything

Attached: download.png (640x451, 515K)

Terranort not being the final boss in KH3. You had to fight the old man and it made Terra's fall to the darkness in BBS look like it was all for nothing

Attached: IMG_2085.jpg (1600x900, 100K)

Cut enemies, cut dungeons, hyrule field got completely redone and became soulless, nothing in the first 2 trailers is in the game, cut woods area, graphics got downgraded, camera angles got worse.

The forest he's fighting the skeletons in is gone and the bridge was in front of hyrule castle.

>posting an image that cursed without a spoiler

why would you do this user

Attached: IMG_2371.jpg (2560x1280, 125K)

Attached: 1560220073980.png (240x419, 102K)

Dark Souls 2 pre downgrade, and I say that as someone who still managed to like the game.

Attached: HAHA XD.png (400x240, 140K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PLngDsbm4Ps

I dont get it

You sound laughably bitter about the pettiest of shit.
Or you're just stupid enough to think that the main characters from the prequel game weren't going to be important later.

Attached: 1568711620436.jpg (652x641, 68K)

Coming in Re:connect, probably letting you control LW.

Attached: 6253306eaad0468baa0ea48c666455ad[1].jpg (1830x963, 515K)

also the fact that terra is a replica, because that terranort had to have been brought back using a replica. it really irks me that that's what they went with instead of having them rescue the original terra that was presumably reformed when ansem and xemnas were destroyed

do you think it would've been a good game if they finished it?

it's not about the name
it was a bad change from a gameplay standpoint and it was also a retarded retcon

Pokemon Emerald in 2004 had an area called the battle frontier which was a very large island with different challenge areas with different battle rules. In the 3ds remakes they cut this completely due to dev laziness and replaced it with the battle maison, a shittier version of the frontier which was copy pasted from X and Y the previous games

Wasn't the gameplay change something like all the weapons use the same ammo? and what was the retcon?

Terra was real but as soon as Xehanort reformed the past heart jumped into his body due to his ties with him and took over his body

Conkers bad fur day
>get hyped for a whimsical and cutesy squirrel adventure game similar to banjo kazooie
>dude singing shit lol and cussing and blood xD
Fuck you

Attached: 75A4831E-D04B-4204-8E76-CCA31400FE26.jpg (375x375, 13K)

>phoneposter makes the worst post in the thread
pottery.

ME1 guns had infinite ammo and you only had to manage overheating, it worked well with the powers
ME2 ammo is universal up to the point when you touch it, when it becomes exclusive to the gun you have in hand. so if you ran out of shotgun ammo (which happened a lot), you couldn't just use the supposedly identical thermal clips from your SMG pool, you had to switch to the SMG. and because you were holding the SMG, the next clip you picked up was added to your SMG's ammo pool, not the shotgun's

and i misspoke, it's not a retcon per se, it's just a retarded lore change.
ME1 guns could reach 100+ full auto shots before overheating, but according to ME2 lore detachable thermal clips (which only allow for a max of 80 shots from the highest capacity weapon) proved so much more effective because the volume of projectiles you could let loose in the same amount of time, that in the span of two years everyone replaced the earlier infinite ammo guns with thermal clip guns

i don't like that explanation. terra really should've looked exactly like xemnas but with brown hair and blue eyes. he worked with DiZ and the other dudes at radiant garden for years and actually aged unlike aqua and ventus. xemnas basically is terra's body without a heart but with some of his memories, like when he was talking to aqua's armor.

Don’t ever reply to me again fucking nigger

This game.

Attached: Final-Fantasy-XV.jpg (1020x1080, 179K)

You can imagine how I felt after loving the first one so much and looking forward to the sequel

Attached: Perfect_Dark_Zero_Coverart.png (256x364, 182K)

>that amazing fucking theme
>those amazing early trailers
>lmao nvm lets scrap everything and rush the final release
>but lets keep the theme and use it in the most underwhelming way possible
i will never not be mad. fuck you, square enix

>Megaman Legends 3.jpg

You don't know pain

Attached: Lost_Planet_3.png (220x271, 152K)

Attached: 1565833732592.jpg (388x446, 90K)

FUCK INAFUNE AND HIS WESTABOO BONER

don't worry, user. calm down. he's gone now.

Attached: 1559555125874.png (600x737, 960K)

I'd rather live in a world with no MML3 then suffer the abomination on the left when right was the clear winner.

Attached: ZIPPER FUCKING SLEEVES FOR NO REASON.png (829x595, 642K)

When Xehanort turned out good I realized KH3 was just another FFXV blunder. Never buying a Square Enix game again after XV and KH3. I have no idea why people have so much faith in FF7RE after those two games.

DmC

Attached: 1531599776357.png (1024x554, 563K)

Is Red Ash still a thing?

The damage is already done though, and nothing can fix it.

This shit made me seethe so much.

BUT AT WHAT COST?
>Dead Rising
>Onimusha
>Lost Planet
>almost DMC because of DmC
>almost lost Megaman

The original game was just a rehash of Banjo Kazooie, nothing of value was lost

It fucking hurts

Attached: file.png (394x360, 240K)

>mad
>not still laughing your ass at the fact this actually happened

Attached: 1488316528064.gif (310x212, 1.69M)

eh, the franchise survived and its a funny memory

The original Dead Rising is legit a better game than pretentious movie wannabe TLoU; Too bad it fell on the hands of soulless westerners.

>chuck le fish
what did she mean by this?

I mean I prefer Dead Rising but it's going for a completely different style than TLoU so comparing them is kind of dumb. They're both fine for what they aimed to do.

>That burn Itsuno threw at Ninja Theory when he came on stage for the DMCV reveal trailer
>Faust hat basically being advanced shade being thrown at Ninja Theory for their "Dante is NOT a gay cowboy" powerpoint.

Attached: dmc-5-dante-dance.jpg (853x482, 112K)

That's pretty neat.

>Dead Rising
Fucking canucks.
And isn't Onimusha is coming back? Re-release gotta mean something.
>Onimusha 3 is some fucked up copyright case because of actor likeness
>think it's Jean Reno
>think to myself how uncool it is of him
>it's actually the japansese actor

a lot of IPs are coming back ever since they knocked Inafune out of the company

Attached: silentstranding.png (1600x755, 1.19M)

Really? I was more pissed at how it looks like a chunk of meat. It looks like something a caveman would snack on.

It went from fleshy to meaty. It's not even a subtle difference.

Attached: artbook_44.jpg (512x1014, 109K)

Oh fuck off caramel

I was always annoyed they were too cheap to get Jean Reno and Takeshi Kaneshiro to do the english voices.

>Reno did the French dub
maaaan

Attached: spore what could have been.jpg (1262x2347, 587K)

THE HAND OF EVIL STRIKE AGAIN

Attached: 1200px-Electronic-Arts-Logo.png (1200x1200, 36K)

Pls no

Attached: never 4 get.png (1010x772, 641K)

The fact that this took so long to be posted is proof that summer is somehow still not over.

>completely finished, playable demo
>nah though, no one's interested
To this day I'm not sure if that or BattleFront 3's death at 98% completion is the greater evil.
Ones the final game of a series full of soul with a cliffhanger, one was the best BattleFront/Field that would still not have been surpassed at this rate.

thanks for reminding me how EA basically broke Suda's spirit over this.

Attached: ShadowsOfTheDamned.jpg (250x330, 53K)

user, most people accepted it and moved on.

>Glance at the arrows
>lolno
>Scroll down
>"Hey wait I should make a dumb edit which circles both the guys facing away from the camera"
>Scroll back up
>Open the picture

Attached: ...hhehehehhahaHAHAHA.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

I really love that game but EA are the equivalent of some dumb bitch saying 'like, that's so weird. I don't get it.'

>People who haven't played the game still falseflagging to shitpost about KH3
>Relentless hateboner for a game they've never played

It's fucking pathetic how this board acts toawrds any property that's not Nintendo owned.

Ah, there we go
I almost had to go find it and spread the pain myself
I'm going to bed

Attached: I am become emptiness.png (756x542, 391K)

It does make sense though. ME1 guns were limited only by overheating. So when making newer, more powerful guns, the overheating became more and more of an issue.

Thermal Clips solve that. Rather than waiting for cooldown, you eject the clip, put in a new one, and you're at full capacity again instantly.

Context?

Attached: Mass Effect 3- Endings Side-by-side.webm (640x360, 2.33M)

I legitimately prefer DR2 (except the final act/ending) to DR1.

I enjoyed them going all in on comedy/silly, rather than riding the line as a dark comedy with a guaranteed downer ending.

this is sooo fucking badass, they really shouldn't have scrapped it

Attached: Mass Effect 3 Endings.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

not him but I agree
2 is just a better game

Do you know it was finished? That doesn't sound realistic

Spore

Attached: hb05xz97plhy.jpg (653x477, 191K)

Somebody actually posted it before me, brobro

Made a shit-tier budget Dead Space clone focusing on cutscenes and QTEs and tried to pass it off as a sequel to a co-op game about ripping and tearing cool aliens with big guns and robot suits
It flopped and killed the series

Attached: Railway_Gun_versus_Red_Eye.jpg (790x445, 126K)

ah nvm already mentioned

dousnt that just piss you off

ok Battlefront 3 by dice would of had seemless ground to space combat.

nice writing and character motivations dipshit

Attached: 551851828158515.png (1019x899, 511K)

I'm still furious about Tribes: Ascend's downward spiral.

FINGERLESS GLOVES

>Rayman Legends was originally a Wii U exclusive that was supposed to release in February 2013
>A few weeks before release, Ubisoft suddenly announces that it will release for Xbox and Playstation in September of that year
>also, the Wii U version, which was completely done and ready to ship, is being delayed to September as well
>even the developers, who weren't told about the delay and had worked extra hard to meet the original release date, were pissed off
>releases the same week as GTA5, which guaranteed a bomb
>the version that wound up selling the most was Wii U

Attached: rayman amiibo.jpg (540x796, 61K)

This fucking asshole of a fish.

Attached: this fucking asshole.png (640x480, 416K)

okay and?

Yeah, buying a Wii U would make me pretty angry too.

I can't imagine having the energy to hate this game if you never played it. Do you seriously think a game thats the final installment of a popular trilogy couldn't have possibly disappointed a fan?
>console wars post
Oh I see, you're a child.

yeah you'll be back like all the other kingdom hearts faggots.
Kingdom Hearts marked the end of final fantasy which is why 12-15 are literally soulless

To have the full context of things, since Crystal Version (2000/2001) the Pokemon games have had a feature called the Battle Tower, a postgame challenge where you can battle against CPU trainers endlessly (with their levels synced to your own so the playing field is equal unlike during the main adventure). In Emerald Version, this concept was expanded on with the Battle Frontier, which contained several other facilities on top of Tower with various rules and challenges to conquer. These included stuff like the Battle Factory where you use rental Pokemon and swap them around between battles and the Battle Pyramid where you conquer a dark dungeon with wild Pokemon, trainers and items in it. By attaining enough consequtive victories in a facility you could challenge its 'Frontier Brain', a boss trainer, and receive medals for it. The Battle Frontier returned in Pokemon Platinum with different facilities (and that one was copypasted into HeartGold/SoulSilver), and the other games still had a Tower or an equivalent with another name (Battle Subway in Black/White and their sequels, and Battle Maison in X/Y). Plenty of people expected the Battle Frontier to make a return in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire which are remakes based on Ruby/Sapphire, of which Emerald is an expanded version. But OR/AS only had the X/Y Battle Maison copypasted into it, with a miniature statue of the Battle Tower outside it and a sign saying "The Battle Frontier Project has started!" Understandably a bunch of oldtime fans were mad, and the devs' excuse was something like that not a lot of people played or liked that content, or that people nowadays wouldn't have the time for it or interest in it.

Attached: 132276997255.gif (700x700, 85K)