Home

Home

Attached: Home.png (480x506, 91K)

>tfw halloween gifts will never return

>sold my purple footsteps voodoo juju
it hurts every day

Attached: D97DDE5C3E794126AF528E200EB3180C.png (500x503, 55K)

>When you could fly around and collect these as spectator
Plebes got so mad

The dopamine rush you got from getting these was insane

shit was cash, especially once you learned the spawn locations.

>still have ornament armament with the purple paint AND purple footsteps
life is good. keep getting offers from people who want to buy it though

Attached: heavy laugh.jpg (500x500, 25K)

wait WHAT

when does scream fortress start this year?pls respond my life is shit right now I really need this

Attached: Constanze5.jpg (1280x1425, 312K)

it usually starts late october, usually as early as the 26th
honestly it's not even worth playing them anymore because they got rid of the gift

Thanks user.
What did the gifts do again? Give you paper masks? I've already got the Saxton Hale one.

>*freezes all players*
I'll be taking that one :)

Attached: q.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

ADMIN ABUSE

>Changed the model of these to a giant fucking sign
>Gifts were server-wide so everyone had to wait for an awful amount of time just for me to take them
Good times

>honestly it's not even worth playing them anymore because they got rid of the gift

I know how horrible to have to play the actual game to unlock free gifts.

>grabbing presents in spectator mode and leaving the server before anyone figured out what happened

Attached: 1568684073242.jpg (396x246, 31K)

Home

This is fucked up.

Attached: fabricofreality.jpg (960x962, 190K)

It's normally in late October, but considering as though we haven't even heard a damn thing about Saxxies this year, I don't have high hopes for another Scream Fortress.

well shit

Attached: Sad2.png (182x161, 63K)

They would spawn every 2 hours or so. Basically you would get a notification that a gift was waiting for you, and you would have to run around and try to find it.

You would get rewards based on which map you were on. Lakeside would give spells. Mann Manor gave bags. Helltower gave halloween cosmetics. etc

it gave you items depending on which map you were on. if you were on mann manor you got the paper bags, if you were on eyeaduct it gave you the OG halloween costume sets, and on lakeside with the merasmus fight (arguably the best event and items) you got a variety of shit like the enchantments that gave your items color changing paints, fiery footprints, and lower voice pitches with random voodoo cursed items that you crafted into a pile of curses that you got the zombie cosmetics from.

thanks m8s. the memories are coming back