Why is Borderlands the only successful looter-shooter franchise while every other one has failed?

Why is Borderlands the only successful looter-shooter franchise while every other one has failed?

Attached: tumblr_f1ed483248532396ba9a259413bcca06_163c97ae_1280.jpg (1280x1024, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-09-23-borderlands-3-is-the-fastest-selling-game-in-2ks-history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're the only ones that get the loot right.

she should cover up her pits

What about destiny
That hasn't died, infact it's so successful bungie brought full rights to it for 100M

The loot in borderlands 2 sucked though.

This. Destiny is miraculously still doing pretty well

>slaves buying their own freedom
This isn't good for us AAA farmers...

Not for 22 million people

Why did they make her ugly?

When I saw the ads for the Destiny 2, that's when I realized that its not going away anytime soon.

She's in her 50s now.

There's the possibility of teen pregnancy.

Because borderlands isn't sold as a live service like the others.

So far it's the only one I've played with level designs that don't run together completely

Aaaaand, why is that important?
There are plenty people that are pretty nice in their fifties. She doesn't even look 50, she just look like her face was remodeled. And I'm not even starting about whole point of fiction being UNLIKE real life.

define failure

22 million people have shitty opinions then.

Was Borderlands 3 a failure or a success?

Don't forget, she also slept with fucking everyone, and came from a space hick family. Her looks were never going to stay.

>There are plenty people that are pretty nice in their fifties.
Not women thats for sure.

Damn, 40 years out of Randy's dating range.

It's 2k's fastest selling game as of now.

So?

honestly its exactly the same as 2, torgue and jakobs are just so much better than everything else, anything else is just actively handicapping yourself

But division exists

So the game is a success, tard.

Because shitty games with mass-market appeal are what's successful, just look at CoD, Uncharted, or basically any other AAA game.

They do nothing interesting or new in terms of gameplay or mechanics because the goal is to make something that's comfortable or familiar to a lot of people, instead of exceptionally enjoyable for a niche of people.

Attached: 1569126246045.gif (500x281, 3.11M)

But Epic Store is shit.

>goal post shifting

>chinese shill detected
2 yaun have be deposited to your Hawehei account.

Considering that Pandora's a death world, Moxxi got knocked up the moment she started menstruating

Friendly reminder that if she wasn't such a bitch to Jack he might've never gone full on psycho

It was specifically made for normies

The division 2 didn't fail though

>If I repeat lies I saw on r/fuckepic, they'll become true, and Epic Games will go bankrupt! Praise Gaben!

What do you means in terms of success? As in its q satisfying game to play? That's arguable. As in how man copies it sold? Both Destiny both have sold a lot of copies and made a fair amount of money.

$0.01 have been deposited into your Steam Wallet, zoomer trash

I remember her tits being bigger.
Its sad that this is all I remember about the character.

So? Isn't second place mafia 3, a game no one bought? It being the fastest selling game for a company that doesn't sell things fast isn't impressive, you know

because its not hard to succed when the only games you have as competition are destiny and hellgate london, borderlands is shit, but its the least shit

Warframe is incredibly successful

Attached: read it.png (1376x1254, 1.21M)

>warframe isn't a huge ass success
>destiny hasnt sold like fucking hot cakes
Talk as much shit about Destiny as you want, but that thing sold like crazy for a new IP back then, don't think 2 is doing so bad either.

>Warframe
dead as fuck, niche community keeping it afloat
>Destiny
dead as fuck, niche community keeping it afloat

You can barely even call Warframe a looter shooter, it's not like enemies drop guns you use

>not having a bandit smg that empties its mag faster than you can reload
Current highest fire rate is 92.0

God damn she looks like one of those WE HAPPY FEW brit rejects now

In 6 months this will be true of Borderlands 3 as well? None of these games have staying power the way WoW, LoL, DotA, and CS do

Borderlands 3 is already dying you retarded shill.

Attached: dead fucking game.jpg (1646x677, 409K)

saw on a what? You some kind of faggot or something? You one of them pedos?

>game exists on two other gaming platforms platforms that have no affiliation to epic games
>SHILL SHILL!! CHINESE SHILL!!
you're fucking retarded

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-09-23-borderlands-3-is-the-fastest-selling-game-in-2ks-history

you're a retard

Borderlands 3 is boring as fuck to watch. Why would anyone want to watch someone farm bosses?