Imagine coming out of a coma, after several days...

Imagine coming out of a coma, after several days, only to find out you got donations from some fat weeaboo who wanted free video games.

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-203420_Twitter.jpg (810x1442, 547K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redcrossblood.org/donate-blood/how-to-donate/eligibility-requirements/lgbtq-donors.html
downtoearth.org.in/news/health/every-year-2-000-people-are-transfused-with-hiv-infected-blood-62601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would you rather get blood from a fat weeb incel or from a liberal californian LBGTQP tranny

They don't tell you the reasons why your blood donors donated. This joke makes no sense.

Nothing like donating AIDS to japan.

Faggots can't give blood AFAIK

They unironically cried persecution about that and demanded their blood be accepted

>no nurse io cosplayer to take your blood
it's shit.

redcrossblood.org/donate-blood/how-to-donate/eligibility-requirements/lgbtq-donors.html
Gays cannot just give blood wily-nily. There's requirements and steps they need to adhere to

That's NA though, homos still can't donate blood in my country.

i'd do this if i wasn't afraid of getting stabbed by a needle

Attached: Beepo.jpg (1953x2013, 687K)

I'm not sure I can give blood because of the medication I am ob. Which is a shame because it's an easy way to be useful.

They can in California.

>gays getting aids and shit is so common that they have their own page on the Red Cross
lmao

Why would I care if it saved my life?

checked
you can't give blood if you're a faggot unless you purposefully lie on your test shit, which i'm sure most of them do
ever given blood? it has questions on the form like "have you visited africa recently" or "have you recently done mouth to anus oral on member of the same sex recently" on it
if you answer yes to any of this shit you're out and you can't apply for another six months
at least where i'm from
personally i don't care where my blood comes from, but i wish i could pick where my blood ends up
there's nothing worse than donating blood and getting your letter in the mail saying it went to birmingham and you saved muhammads life, let me fucking tell you

Atleast where I live, if you have “risky” sexual activities within a month or so you cannot donate blood, basically being anal play with no protection. It would make no sense for them to turn down blood from people who are gay and can get tested and don’t even have sex at that time, and also accept blood from straight people who are having risky sex.

>Gay men who have had sex with a man in the last year cannot donate blood
>Transwomen (gay men in wigs) who have had sex with a man in the last year CAN donate blood
Am I reading this right?

Attached: 1531164655919.jpg (421x421, 62K)

If they're pos op, and are having sex with their gaping wound it should be fine, the problem is anal sex + multiple partners + lack of protection.

I am not even sure if I have some kind of STD because a maid raped me as a kid lol

Imagine being such an idiot that who saved your life affects you to this a degree

That's only US though, also
>letting trannies donate blood
Holy fuck

Attached: 1560546069952.jpg (640x479, 36K)

Nobody gives a shit about regulations in this day and age for fear of being labeled -ism and -phobic.
In fact, plenty of SJWs are now talking about how AIDS is fine in this day and age, that it's a badge of virtue, and that it's nothing that can't be dealt with, and that there should be more of it to lessen the stigma related to it. With such mentality being spread, the risk of procedures not being followed by activist doctors and such is higher and higher.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-8-23 Doctor gave sex-change hormones to 12-year-olds at illegal transgender clinic.p (644x917, 432K)

i didn't think you could actually fuck those wounds I thought they were for show. gross

Attached: 1544792773054.png (500x596, 49K)

>Nobody gives a shit about regulations in this day and age for fear of being labeled -ism and -phobic.
Um, bullshit? You can get sued HORRIBLY for not following medical procedure. I worked in one of these trucks. I assume it happens occasionally, but no more often than not they take the regulations very seriously.
>In fact, plenty of SJWs are now talking about how AIDS is fine in this day and age, that it's a badge of virtue
I've never seen this happen, blood donors usually take this process seriously as well and won't infect people with AIDS on purpose

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 110K)

they filter and screen the blood anyway so even those pozzer faggots can't inflict their faggotry on others

>Um, bullshit? You can get sued HORRIBLY for not following medical procedure.
So? Didn't stop that person from running a clinic, nor will it stop blood donor meandering. When something becomes politicized and inundated with social justice crap, procedures and consequences go out the window "for the greater good". Even sperm donation clinics don't shy away from this shit with plenty of scandals.

>which i'm sure most of them do ever given blood?
>faggots
>helping other people in any shape way of form that doesnt benefit then
common now

>Didn't stop that person from running a clinic, nor will it stop blood donor meandering. When something becomes politicized and inundated with social justice crap, procedures and consequences go out the window "for the greater good"
What the hell are you even talking about? Like says, they filter and screen this blood anyhow

good point

Who is they? Do you think a screening process can't be corrupted on multiple levels? Unless it's AI doing it, it's fucking flawed. Even the retards administering the blood can inject some AIDS into the bag on the final step, and blood administering being corrupted is not without its own scandals as well.

You know what's funny, in America, we don't even let Brits donate blood, cuz of all the mad cow disease

beggars cant be choosers, you got your blood and you arent in a coma, are you really that entitled that youre going to bitch that you got blood from a fat weeb jew instead of chad?

>hurf durf people are purposefully letting in gay frog aids into the blood
>no they are not
>hurf durf regulations aint taken seriously
>dude what, yes they are
>hurf durf, like you can trust em anyways
>they even filter the blood
>HURF DURF, THEY INJECT THE BAGS AFTER BEING PROCESSED AND CHECKED FOR BEING GOOD, BELIIIEVE MEEEEE FUCKING NIGGERS AND KIKES AND GAYS AND FAGGETS REEEEEEEE YOU CANT TRUST ANYBODY, ITS NOT AIIIII
pic related is you

Attached: 1487118661407.gif (640x850, 943K)

>the capitalist system at work
God bless America.

Imagine if that hottie was taking your blood. I'd be making a double donation if you know what I mean.

>>no they are not
uhuh
downtoearth.org.in/news/health/every-year-2-000-people-are-transfused-with-hiv-infected-blood-62601

I live on the east coast, does this apply to me?
I want to give blood and get game.
I'm a virgin who's in shape.
I have no diseases and I want game.
Givu gamu!

This takes care of most of the problem but the test has trouble detecting newer infections. If someone got HIV less than two months ago and then donates blood, that can cause HIV in a recipient. Don't start thinking it isn't a big deal, because there are people who assume it is fine to lie on the questionnaire simply because they believe it's gonna get screened.

How does this happen? Don't they check first if the blood is infected?

People will give blood who dont care about the game, and i will be there to buy the code from them online for dirt cheap

Attached: 1568598777408.jpg (467x436, 29K)

checked and based

Do you think they say hey here's all the people you received blood from?

Plus lotta units get wasted on the table with dying patients. Worst I've seen is like 40 for a dude that ended up dying anyways

Tae is cute

If there's a chance you have to try

People in a coma aren't losing blood, you mong.

see
pozpig BTFO

Attached: 1539586915241.png (475x325, 138K)

Thanks, nerd.

Attached: 1434345215116.gif (212x226, 1.34M)

I regularly give blood and all I get is an hour of not doing my work and a bag of cheez-its