Your obsession with me is appalling

Your obsession with me is appalling.

Attached: 409.g1t.00.png (512x512, 150K)

I don't even know who you are

>hey you're fucking shit up in the country I'm gonna have to stop you
>>OBSESSED

Attached: EEvQKD4XsAEAiG3.jpg large.jpg (1300x2000, 351K)

is she wrong?

BEGONE, THOT

Attached: recordscratch.png (2035x1131, 2.16M)

>Conquer, rape and pillage innocent country
>WTF STOP YOU MONSTER
>lol obsessed much

>no u

Attached: 408.g1t.00.png (512x512, 150K)

If they surrendered peacefully there wouldn’t be bloodshed.

>Just let yourself be invaded bro

but she actually had a real reason too and if Dimitri really cared about his people then he should have just teamed with her

this is what thinking with your dick looks like
ONE woman tells you her sob story and suddenly you're bending over backwards trying to justify invading and conquering an entire continent throujgh a pointless war, completely uprooting and destroying all cultures you disagree with, all over a misunderstanding on her part which could have been avoided had she even fucking tried to speak with Rhea

>but she actually had a real reason too
Oh god, fucking kill yourself you sad little beta.

Nope
Her war objectively brings peace and unity to the entire continent

yeah, I play FE
FUCK
EDELGARD!

Attached: 1567709921667.png (413x405, 331K)

OH BOY THIS IS GONNA BE ANOTHER THREAD THAT GETS A OVER AN HUNDRED REPLIES BECAUSE THE OP IMAGE IS ELDEGARD OR BERNIE.

FUCK THIS SHIT, THIS IS A YUKIMURA THREAD NOW, BLESS FIRE EMBLEM BIRTHRIGHT

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

He a cute

All other routes do and without the war
She just needed to pick her advisors better and not trust blindly the people who killed her whole family

All other routes get to take advantage of the war to unify and bring peace to fodlan

Too bad she's obsessed with Dimitri, and the church.

Attached: Atheist on the internet.png (720x686, 434K)

>OP is about one of the lords
>shit thread
>OP is about any other unit or character
>good thread
Surely I'm not the only one who sees this pattern

Attached: 1530671843302.jpg (1200x1149, 138K)

Empress Edelgard, welcome. I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon!

Attached: 1557464188411.png (639x479, 383K)

Lynn's friend is a better strategist.

Attached: 61145514_p0.jpg (1500x1400, 359K)

>OP is about one of the lords
No one makes any OP about Claude

They don't take adantage, they stop the madwoman and depose her

Dorothea

Taking advantage isn't a necessarily bad term
They still were able to unite Fodlan under one banner because of the war
It's an undeniable fact

Hilarious, truly.
Almost makes up for referencing a wojak edit.

Attached: 13021771.jpg (400x452, 24K)

does she turn into a giant golden goat-lizard if you pour gold on her?

without the war the Kingdom would slowly die out tho. and the Empire would be a weird dictatorship under Arundel

Fodlan is literally at peace before the war you fucktard. Edelgard fucking ruins your ascension before you can have Sothis unfuck the minor problems. Edelgard started the entire war because she blamed crests for shit TWSITD did because they groomed her from birth to mindfuck her. She is literally the villain in every route including her own. Even your other units go "I dunno about this..." every time you talk with them in the monastery after she fucks everything up.
She also replaces crests with a false meritocracy where those with money get to trample those below them. The country of Fodlan is inevitably fucked because she created a false communist state built on lies. She even admits that her own manifesto is pure propaganda to rile the masses.

>make thread about Dimitri
>reddit screaming
>make thread about Edelgard
>edgelords and retards screaming
>make thread about Claude
>mods move it to /trv/ halfway through

>spoiler
that's the plan

Fodlan didn't have to be united in the first place. Having many smaller countries is undoubtedly better when you're hosting different cultures.

t. twitter tranny
If you played the game at all you'd know that's bullshit
Skirmishes between the countries happen all the time, the Alliance is constantly butting heads with each other, bandit attacks are constant, you're a fucking hyper successful MERCENARY, etc.

>Dimitri's madness is my uncle's fault, I wish I could rescue him but alas fate (read: my actions) has made us enemies
>Wow Dimitri obsessed much? If you weren't such an incel you'd be dead already
>abloo bloo Sensei I didn't want to kill him but such is the course of history I will shed no more tears
I don't care about fictional characters' moralities but damn the localization for this chapter was shit

Duscur Tragedy

This post is pure insanity.
I unironically became worried for whoever wrote this halfway through.
Talk to someone, user.

MUST YOU CONTINUE TO RECONQUER
CONTINUE TO KILL IN RETALIATION

>there's a non-zero chance that Wilhelm did the deed with Rhea
>there's a non-zero chance that this was how his descendants got the crest of Seiros
>Edelgard could technically be biologically related to Rhea
Kinda fucked up don't you think?

Attached: 1565996900716.jpg (500x500, 30K)

who?

Byleths cute wife Bernadetta!

Attached: Bernie47.jpg (500x570, 41K)

Attached: 1566869146224.jpg (999x1248, 153K)

It’s funny cause if he actually bothered to have asked this and been constructive instead of just virtue signaling about how she’s wrong for conquest and then arming her with a weapon in order for the game to prove he’s not a murderous villain anymore they may have been able to reach a reasonable discussion about Seiros and what other action could have been taken. But no they needed the Otome audience to stand up and clap. At least in the other routes it makes sense that he’s not willing to level with Edelgard cause he truly truly believes she was responsible for the ToD

Hahahaha, it ruined the peace that had. Even going for almost 1000 years because she was butthurt the Kingdom left their shithole of an empire. Oh but wait, blame the church for stepping in and stopping Loog from further raping the empire in an attempt to be free from how shit it is. She basically throws a temper tantrum because people are happy being away from the Empire and blames it on the crests and the church, of which the church isn't prominent in her empire anymore and all the crest problems are the absolute worst in her own empire.

>MUST YOU CONTINUE TO CONQUER? CONTINUE TO KILL?
>no u
I actually had to do a double take when I heard that, talk about a lame comeback, the rest of it is fine, but that line was hilarious when I know it wasn't meant to be

Attached: 1567696003140.png (960x1048, 1.04M)

Agreed. I wish this would stop and Edeltards didn't feel like they have to justify her being a good guy and right. They make the real Edelgard fans look like shit by association.

Non-argument.
TWSITD
Non-argument.

Why am I not surprised? Stupid coomers will agree with anything they can feasibly imagine themselves sticking their dick into.

SHE WAS RIDICULING HIS IDIOTIC QUESTION.
His question was the equivalent of a butthurt Xbox live message after a match.

And I like Dimitri, in BL anyway.

That isn't how it came across retard.

Literally always attacks dimitri on the final map, she’s obsessed with him and projecting

Nintendo should do a second, auntist-proof translation next time just for you retards.

Uh no, she literally doesn't understand why trying to conquer the entire continent is bad when she does it. She is batshit insane.

>church literally saves the empire and enbarr specifically from being LOOG’D by the Kingdom
The church supporting the independence of the Kingdom is a plot to weaken Fodlan! Same with the alliance!

>1000 years
More like 300 but okay moving past that Edelgard’s own life is a testament that the church really didn’t give a shit about her empire that they were supposedly supposed to try to be a beacon of hope for considering Seiros was the beginning of the empire and they were originally allies. Seiros was only truly concerned with self preservation and if you pay attention to the different story beats you’ll realize that she does a horrible job being the peace maker of the continent because anyone who steps to the church is executed and all anti church sentiments are censored. She’s so fucking bad at her job she doesn’t even notice the agarthans are still around because once again she’s too busy with self preservation. You cannot say things were peaceful when the slitherers were running around and killing and torturing smite noble families.

What is with Dragons loving Human cock in this franchise?

Don't make fun of it, weebs will start arguing it's well-written because they think doing the writers' work for them makes them smart. Everyone knows what they meant with the line but it's poorly constructed. Localization is fucked in this game in many places, no getting around it

Edelgard literally has to create insurrections just to “prove” the church is “bad” (as if dealing with people trying to kill you is evil).

Rhea does speak of him rather fondly, and takes Edelgard’s betrayal extremely hard.

It's not a plot to weaken Fodlan. Play the game. It's a plot to maintain the power balance in Fodlan so one faction doesn't conquer the entirety of it and destroy the church. Rhea knew this shit would happen. She's a degree less crazy than Edelgard, but whereas Edelgard fights for the destruction of the church, Rhea tries not to fuck everything up, and believes she can keep the balance. She does, until Edelgard fucks it all up with her war.

>Localization is fucked in this game in many places, no getting around it
I'm curious as to how the rest of the localisation holds up, any other examples or a list of some sort?

t. Edelgard
I liked how the Alliance didn't give two shits about anything in the war, felt bad for them and my boy Holst BTFOing Almyrans without a care in the world

Attached: 27BD063D-052A-49FC-972D-2F9D5793B07D.jpg (1280x2237, 352K)

How can Edelgard call anyone else obsessed when she’s so obsessed with her teacher that she doodles his portrait and refuses to attack him even when she’s a mutated crest beast?

How does she stop the nukes?

No, but just like Edelgard has problems with her ways of going about things. She kills that entire army of western church people for doing as they were told even after they were captured without even trying to understand why they were there. Same with Lonato’s troops, troops who only rebelling directly due to Rhea’s own actions. It’s no wonder the slitherers were able to make a full return undetected.

So let me get this straight. Slithershits are running around causing mayhem, and in response Edelgard wants to DESTROY THE CHURCH by co-operating with the actual bad guys because reasons.
Yup. No way Edelgard apologists are just thinking with their dicks. They're thinking with their asses too.

>A rank supports always are romance related
Was it always like that? I could swear the romance talks were only S ranks and they locked the couple instead of being able to watch everybody wanting to fuck everybody in a single run

Why the FUCK is she obsessed with you in GD, is she a femcel?

>she's so obsessed with her teacher
..and that's a good thing!

Attached: 1568964963540.jpg (408x424, 58K)

You're really cute!

Attached: D1jj2hhWsAE0jVI.png (460x215, 209K)

Attached: Edelgard-FE.jpg (1000x1414, 272K)

Hey now... Well I’ll be... was that a smile?

Attached: A737FF92-9AA0-4905-851D-036068A322C3.jpg (2048x1612, 293K)

>advice box note from Edelgard
>she asks what to do to keep cool in the Summer
>one of the options is telling her to go swimming
>the other is suggesting she spend time underground

Attached: 1567564000374.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>due to Rhea’s own actions.
Just let them assassinate you bro

You have no understand. Edelgard had either a choice to keep cooperating with them or rebel against them, and seeing how as at even the slightest bit of rebellious activity gets 1/3 of one of her stationed armies killed, it would probably have been hard to go against them.

Hubert is probably able to find the Slitherer’s base after they use the nukes on Arianrhod in BE just like he does in GD

Makes me think that the original script was all one route where all three Lords were your students who shared one class together.

Cute heart.

Attached: 1560789064124.jpg (1400x918, 222K)

Not only that but it’s stated King Lambert was for “radical social reform” and he was killed by the slitherers. Literally the only people preventing fodlan from changing is them and edelshart works with them because her orbiter told her to

It's fine for series standards (esp. after Fates), the 'reconquer' line is the one everyone focuses on because the writing surrounding it is mostly fine so it's jarring. The Japanese supposedly says verbatim "why are you fighting a battle you can't win" but in English it sounds too close to "why are you fighting back at all." But you still have moments of sloppy exposition and goofy anime shit i.e. "it can't be helped." Overall it's fine I don't mean to be a total downer

Ya lol not like Rhea helped frame Christophe and the people of duscur for the tragedy of duscur even though he was innocent due to her wanting to censor any anti church sentiment leading to his father wanting to do an uprise cause obviously he knew Christophe wasn’t responsible for it lol but we’ll just act like it never happened

She’s obsessed in all routes, Ferdinand says so am I trust his word

So uh, how does that go about in GD (where it’s a complete surprise and not expected)

Rhea has to bail them out

stfu u retsrded ciunt who gibed a guvck sbout ur dhitty empie dzumhsdd bitch t

Mines always attacked Flayn

Doesn't explain why she wants to destroy the church. You're telling me that the reason Edelgard goes crazy and starts a five year long war, killing countless people, is because TWSITD held her troops hostage? Did you even play the game?

But Edelgard-san, why is the Church evil?
I thought Lady Palutena wanted to help us.

Or how bout let them tell you about the slitherers?
I thought the game was implying that Rhea already knew everything about the Flame Emperor and Arundel at that point, and was trying to stop the Western church people from saying anything about it, but apparently nope, she's a dumbass who can't handle basic self-preservation.

That’s how it is in Awakening and Fates. I know in FE7 there are only A ranks and you could only get like 5 supports in total

Don't think about it, it's supposed to be melodramatic bro. You have to kill a former student who spoke to you twice in a whole year, it's heartwrenching

Goes both ways

Attached: 159823618349.jpg (839x1152, 194K)

He was plotting to kill her, probably because he was SLITHERED or just a mustache twirling faggot like the other western church members are shown to be

>The flame emperor and andurel tell the western church to attack a sacred place
>attack students
>Rhea kills said western church for betrayal and attacking a sacred place + students
>she doesnt even kill them all as in Seeteth + Flayn's paralogue its the western church again fucking shit up
>Somehow this means Rhea is evil
Same with Lonato, he was just a puppet who believed what they told him and even gave him a fake plan.

>she loses the stockings after the timeskip
Fuck aligning with the Agarthans, this was the true betrayal

>verbatim
No, that's not what she says, the translation just ommits "until you are satisfied". Otherwise the exchange is the exact same.

Toasty roasties BTFO
This is a MEN'S imageboard.

Attached: 1567730263269.gif (138x162, 9K)

>held her troops hostage
No but she was in a tricky situation in that she could have tried to break away from her uncle who literally was Thales and was buddy buddy with the nobles in her own empire. It’s funny you say that cause originally she WAS going to go down the path of immediately betraying TWSITD but Hubert convinced her not to. If you want I could formulate a cohesive list of valid reasons why for her allying with them was not a bad idea.

Hubert writes a letter to Claude and Byleth saying he was able to pinpoint the location of the Slitherer base based on them nuking Fort Merceus. That’s why they don’t do it that often because they expose themselves

>mfw people unironically defending a societal system in which the vast bulk of the population are kept as destitute, illiterate thralls who exist at the mercy of the select few solely by dint of birth
Feudalism isn't worth defending.

Attached: bastille-day.jpg (600x477, 294K)

Dragons reeeeee>Dimitri>>>other units.

All the lords have super epilogue powers that resolve everything offscreen shut up

You did join the Golden Deer, didn't you Yea Forums?

Attached: 1568742006595.jpg (200x200, 12K)

t. Freemason

>Feudalism isn't worth defending.
But Edelgard keeps feudalism, by making it ACTUAL feudalism, where nobles are nobles, rich poeple are rich people and everyone else is fucked because meritocracies are a sham.

But because she was so concerned with self preservation, retardedly so, she created a situation in which an entire army felt completely betrayed by her, which was valid considering Christophe truly was not responsible for the tragedy of duscur. To the point where they would actually rebel. And then she sends her students to go kill an entire civilian army to “teach them what happens when you turn blade to the church”. Is that not fucked up at least a little to you?

Feudalism is a good system if you live in a post apocalyptic society like post-Roman Europe and there’s no organized government to protect people

Edelgard would be worth following if she actually did fucking anything to threaten the nobility. Literally everyone gets appointed to the positions they were inheriting anyways, it’s so autistic. She should’ve just guillotined everyone

Several of Edelgard's endcards mention a
"long and hard battle", so I'm betting on them getting nuked once.

How else I am going to get Sword of Begalta?

Attached: FEE9DA70-BB88-45F8-A4E8-4D0558E6A6A0.png (256x256, 61K)

Literally about every CF ending epilogue disagrees with you but alright.

Instead of trying to change the subject, how about you just explain why she had to start a war against the church when she knew who the real baddies were. Of course you won't, because you haven't a clue. Her motivation is entirely wrong and people only agree with her because they odn't understand the lore. The only route where she is *in the right* is the one route where her take on history is just a straight up lie, contradicted by the other routes.

>kill an entire civilian army
Not actually what happens, you get ambushed and they try to kill you, then you fight back.

Well I'm no expert, that's just what one source said but it could've been wrong. I'm not a native speaker so I have to rely on others, the English line is laughable regardless of its intent

>disagrees with you
>every single of Edelgard friends ends up in a good position
>including the nobles keeping the positions they were going to get anyway
Yeah, so much disagreement.

By “people”do you mean Edelgard, whose supposed meritocracy keeps all her noble friends in power?

You literally kill all of them

How come in 3H threads everyone always talks about Dimitri and Edelgard but never talk about the golden man himself?

Attached: Claude.jpg (1080x1072, 94K)

300 didn't involve the empire, it was the Alliance splitting from the kingdom.
And how is Rhea supposed to know the Slithers still exist? She helps more people than Edelgard with bandit culling and orphan adoption as well as hiring normal people and not crest users or nobles. How bad is Edelgard at her job when she declares war on the people who would help her get rid of Slithers instead of just declaring war on the Slithers. BUT WAIT before you go into she doesn't know who she can trust and they are making her a puppet state, how about she does secret war just on Slithers and not war on other countries. Root them out of your own system before going after others as they further dig their claws into your empire.

user basically everyone that isn’t Caspar and linhardt’s pops gets guilliotined during the timeskip

>Meritocracies aren't perfect, so we should just keep the feudal system which denies 90% of the population the chance to do anything with their life based solely on their birth

「それで、貴方は奪い返し……踏みにじり返せば気が済むの?」
>"And will it sate you to conquer and trample us in return?"
given the context shes basically telling him “just give up, dont fight back, and dont hunt me anymore”
the exchange was pretty badly translated in general

Because there's no point in arguing about him since he's the only one objectively in the right. His route has the only truly good ending.

>make game with 4 routes
>don't finish any of them
>make them so long few people will play them all and assume they answer each other's loose ends
>sell side story DLC months later to patch things up
Sasuga ISIS

Because he's not even in the game

So you wanted the game to go into 30 minutes of Edelgard explaining her Affirmative Action plans?
Sounds boring.
Maybe these anime characters are supposed to be, idk, metaphorical in some way, and not literally be philosophers.
Also she walks the walk. There's Ferdinand's Dad, who gets his titles stripped from him, or Ladislava, who rose from nothing to the rank of General.

Imagine complaining that Edelgard keeps her friends in power in a meritocracy when they're all the greatest war heroes of the age. It truly is shocking that competent people would retain their posts under a meritocracy!

You aren’t sent to explicitly fight them or kill them, is the point, they ambush you and try to kill you.

Where is any of that implied? Rhea was perfectly fine leaving Fodlan to the one set of humans she trusted and fought for her.

That doesn’t mean their children are going to inherit those positions by default. Caspar especially is a living breathing case of this since he beats out his slacker brother for the position

Fuck this piece of shit dragon. Why the fuck is does he do magic damage? He should have died with his brethren when Grug and his squad came up.

#OpenBorders and wants to fuck all the Fodlan women.

Attached: 1569201362519.png (900x896, 704K)

you were sent to kill Lonato plus his militia
yes, militia are civilians. yes your students freaked the fuck out about that

he's flawless so there's not much to talk about other than his communist ideology

Meritocracy is just feudalism under a prettier, more flowery name. It's the exact same think except instead of "appointed by God", now it's "appointed by Leader".

Because he’s irrelevant as hell

Yeah, through plain nepotism.
Great, great system.

Literally every single prominent noble family is kept in tact. Even the ones removed like Ferdie are still replaced with their own bloodline. It’s pure autism. She does the same with the Alliance. No one relevant actually loses power

The only reason were able to stop Lambert is because of Edelgards mom. He would have been able to enact his political reform if it wasn't for her wanting to see her bitch of a daughter again.

Not as frequently, but they do get made. Still full of shitflinging as Dimitri and Edelgard OPs

She'd fit in right in here I think.

Because he's utterly irrelevant.

You go straight from feudalism to a "meritocracy" and tell me 90% of the people have a chance to do anything against the former elites with the money and resources to simply be better than them.

Because he knows his people are apes and that Fodlan is filled with sheltered faggots. So he decided to fix both of those issues AND taking down classes alongside it.

Imagine creating a system where one person can give all powerful positions to their friends, all of which are wealthy nobles, and thinking ah yes the common man who just died fighting in war, has no land, has no education, has no free time can compete with your friends who lead privileged lives

Saints dragon forms do magic damage while random retard crest beasts do physical damage, and you could have checked his stats to know.

>so inconsequential to the overall conflict that you could remove him from his own route and almost nothing would change
how does he do it?

Attached: 1568745947115.png (621x899, 633K)

She dislikes the church for reasons, reasons you will green text and disagree with and then this will just get tiresome cause it will go no where. She wanted to kill Seiros because she thought Seiros did a bad job, was too concerned about self preservation instead of the lives of humans and actually manipulated humans into establishing the god awful crest system that so many get abused by, as she states that crests are “tokens from the goddess” thus giving them so much power over the people who overwhelmingly celebrate the faith. Oddly enough the least religious people are the poor people, I recall in Dorothea’s support with ferdie she blames her horrible childhood in poverty on the goddess and her regime.
The game also does a bad job in that it does not let us read Edelgard’s church grievance book which was filled with every bad thing the church had done and every grievance she had against the church. Rhea herself eventually feels bad and feels she must repent. She is not innocent.

>”Lady Edelgard if you want to make your system work you have to realize the the things that are required to allow commoners a chance to rise like the nobles.”
>Free education and schooling
>Social reform policies to give commoners a better chance to afford things including reforming the tax systems
Honestly I wish that in the other routes (non-CF) you don’t unite the three nations and make pic related Emperor.

Attached: 0C757413-CD29-46B3-AAD1-90473B94789F.png (256x256, 55K)

>Representative democracy is just feudalism under another name, guys! They're LITERALLY exactly the same!

He's either irrelevant or objectively correct and better than everyone else, no inbetween. He's also not insane so no tribal shitposting

Fuck all three sides

She actually DOESN'T kill the whole western church. They say they do investigate and only get rid of the trouble makers and install new people to take over. It is monastery talk and I believe Seteth mentions it. But go on, keep talking about how they didn't investigate and they killed everyone.

>Nepotism
>When they’re both family.

Actual retard, and it is still better than feudalism

Fighting good doesn't make you a good leader or politician, unles you're living in some sort of... Feudalist society?! Ooooh nooooooooo

Because his route actually takes place in Almyra.

Attached: EE2TI6TUUAEIMlR.jpg (857x1200, 193K)

>Ferdindu damage to me because 100% dodge rate

Attached: FerdinandAli.png (1118x672, 589K)

people care more about characters that have personal stakes in the conflict

She's, literally, blaming the crests for what's basically what humans have been doing since forever, which is retarded in itself.
Crest not existing wouldn't magically replace their extremely feudalistic society with a new, better regime, they'd come up with literally any other reason to have the exact same godawful system they have.

She COULD have known about the slitherers, that’s the thing and my entire point but she was so OBSESSED with killing anyone who went against the church immediately despite 100% of the time those incidents were started by the slitherers. They were right under her nose. She immediately orders that Edelgard be killed even though she has her in the monastery already, her army has been defeated. She could have captured her and asked why she did those things. THAT would have actually fixed so much. But no me dragon grrrr me kill you

gameplayfags how cancerous is chapter 13 maddening

Ferndinand accomplishes exactly zero of his reforms if the slitherfag grip on adrestia isn’t relieved by the war

I read that specifically coming from his loss of inheritance under the new system.
Those five years gave him the chance to think through what really matters.

Based, Slither route where you truly kill every last one of them when IS?

Explain how an empire conquering an entire continent, crushing the other, previous leaderships, and then electing only close friends of the emperor into leadership position with the capital of the continent now situated at the southern edge is a representative democracy. Maybe for the old empire territory it is, but the rest of Fodlan is up shit creek without a paddle, because only those who the emperor deems worthy get leadership.

I hope you gameplanned your entire team around that chapter :^)))

How do you even make him good? I dropped him at lvl 15 on my maddening run because every other character had better stats than him and didn't get doubled like him

She doesn't send her students to do that. They were only ment to show up and help out when things were almost all taken care of and help with clean up. Lanato ambushes them and forces them to battle. The students weren't even supposed to see battle on the mission.

He should ask Dimitri, he gives exactly zero fucks about a united fodlan and would probably agree with giving some indepence back to the empire.

But the thing is the system is directly responsible with placing many into poverty and also killing many people. You could blame this on the nature of humans but it was Seiros’s fault for twisting history like that and making people worship the crests.

I can't imagine being so illiterate that you hear a character say "purging apostates," and this is your takeaway.

>go from a nepotistic system with RNG to a nepotistic system without

Honestly if I were a commoner I’d prefer crests, at least you can laugh at nobles getting fucked over. No commoner complains about crests by the way, Dorothea is more about wealth.

>lizard monarchical family rules all of fodlan by fostering turmoil within the territories to keep them divided and in the dark ages
>someone has enough of their shit and ousts the church from continuing to have power over the state
>get mad

i don't get the butthurt over edelgard. it's a very simple debate of whether the state should have power over the church or the church over the state. our own history proves edelgard going in the right direction

Attached: 1568144104614.jpg (405x264, 49K)

Softlock worthy

It's not. My point is that comparing two wildly different systems and claiming that they're the same is absurd. You do know that many peasants under feudalism were legally bound to their land as serfs & could pretty much be killed by nobles with impunity, right? It's nothing like a system where people are free to move as they please & where everyone has equal rights under the law, even if the latter system still has a privileged class.

>and making people worship the crests.
Instead of worshiping literally anything else? Their brand of feudalism isn't unique.
Nevermind if she had told the truth she'd have a continent full of subservient sheeple guilt tripped into serving Sothis.

She doesnt kill them all as in seteths and flayns paralogue its the western church being faggots again

>Wyvern Lord
>Swordbreaker
>Lance prowess
>Alert Stance +
>Deathblow
>Fill with whatever.

He becomes an invincible dodgetank.

Attached: ferdie.png (1200x1200, 822K)

cute ojisan

>keeps them divided
WAAAAAAAAH HOW DARE THE ALLIANCE GET TO SELF GOVERN I SHOULD BE ABLE TO RULE THEM FUCKING CHURCH

>t. edelshart

>tfw I want all the kids to get along and be happy along with Rhea
>mfw I realize I want a golden route
>mfw I know it's impossible

Attached: 8gQOeZ.png (350x268, 77K)

If anyone is causing shit and controling its the agarthians

>fostering turmoil
>gigving people an out from the empire while keeping it in line because they like chimping out is fostering turmoil

I doubt it was any better in Japanese. Edelgard is an inconsistent retard character. I didn't hate her until I played her route. They should have just made her straight up evil, when you join her, your house members leave and join Church and Sliterhin characters join you, so you have to kill the students you raised.

Unironically yes, seeing as humanity would have control of its fate rather than being manipulated by some alien fuck

The people don't worship crests. Crests are literally superpowers. Sothis is proven to exist in that universe and the crests, even if their history is falsified, aren't to blame for anything that happens to any of the characters who are against them. You could just as easily replace crests with inheritance and this debate wouldn't change.

What stops Caspar from doing the same? He has better stats already

She rebels against them and gets a chunk of her army killed anyway when she kills the slut with the huge tits. She just made sure that they glassed a kingdom city when she did finally rebel.

She doesn't just automatically kill people and did investigate the western church. When you don't know about shapeshifting teleporting evil dubstep cult it is hard to ask the right questions to get answers. Rhea was also triggered as fuck in the tomb when she orders Edelgards execution. It is not her best call and she totally should have questioned her but again, not exactly in a good mentality there as Edelgard is raiding her families tombs and LARPing her races genocide again.

>She doesn't kill them all because you track down and kill several others later.
Well, that's technically true, but it doesn't exactly turn her into a saint, does it?

Read Ferdie's Personal skill.
+15 avo and hit when he's at full hp.

CF would be better if it wasn't such an AU to whitewash Edelgard.
Let you handle the ruthless maniac hellbent on conquering the continent and develop her from there, like BL and GD do.

So it's a literal strawman. Goodbye.

If people knew the truth about crests crestbearers would be treated like mutants in X-men rather than revered and propped up in society

Nice rebuttal, user!

The church literally saves the empire from getting bent over the table by Loog

>lizard monarchical family rules all of fodlan by fostering turmoil within the territories to keep them divided and in the dark ages
That’s not what happens. Brokered peace for those that wanted independence, and got the to stop warring against each other. Rhea does keep them in the dark ages, she literally has a crest researcher trying to make a Crests obsolete.
>someone has enough of their shit and ousts the church from continuing to have power over the state
Like modern countries? You must be an American.

Ferdinand's personal skill, avo +20 at full health. If you want to meme you can make him your dancer and give him sword avo +20.

the masses hate this man because he was right.

the moment i figured she was absolutely bad news was when i got sentator armstrong vibes.

In a feudal society where might makes right and crests give you retardedly unfair advantages? Sure.

What, exactly, is wrong with BL ending?

Dimitri would give him full fucking funding. Unlike Edelgard who mocks him saying he doesn't know the common people's struggle.

Attached: EFENWAMUUAAakpk.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Not wasting my time on strawmen. Present an actual argument instead and I'll give you the attention you desperately crave.

>thinking FE would ever do an evil route after Conquest
Sorry user, no true villain route for you. Weebs who've never read a book argue this game is "morally gray" despite your chosen path being handwaved as the right one only because you, the mute, emotionless, demigod self-insert, chose it

TWSITD and Nemesis are still around, though I guess you do kill their leader.

They SPECIFICALLY mention letting the ones not involved live and continue on. So how illiterate are you to not get that? Or maybe you are just an Edeltard who doesn't acknowledge anything that goes against what your think the game is saying.

Okay this would be valid but having a crest alone in your family is enough to give you noble status even if you do not have a crest. Being the father of someone who gets married to a woman who is able to produce crest babies grants you noble status if that woman does manage to push out a crest baby, this is from hanneman’s support. Once again, Dorothea says herself that it’s the regime’s fault that she was in the situation that she was in and Hanneman automatically sides with the empire. You’re arguing things that are proven wrong in the game. Crests May be super powers but their reverence as gifts to humanity by the goddess that should be feared obviously gave them a huge boost, once again, the church made those sentiments exist. The thing is, they have literally no value outside of war time, which are most years. Also said in game.

Crest strength definitely saved Dimitri from getting skewered by mooks in 2 routes eh :^)

Crest users are strong but they are not one man armies if it’s every crest bearer vs non crest bearers I’m taking the latter due to sheer numerical advantage

>Says goodbye
>Still replies
Everytiem.

They are treated like mutans in X-men. Except its been a thousand years after magneto won.

>from getting skewered by mooks in 2 routes
After massacring a shitton of them?
A single crest bearer with his relic can defend a territory by himself (Sylvain).

>tfw when Edelgard and Dimtri's conversation at the end of BL is just Raiden vs. Armstrong but less funny
I just want Rising 2 dammit

anyone else think Dimitri is kind of a creeper? when he calls Edelgard "El", she reacts as if he'd been stalking her facebook and found out something he should not know.

Attached: 1569078772133.jpg (613x649, 90K)

Shambhala is completely in tact. Slitherfags have been around for a millenia. Not thoroughly eradicating then will almost assuredly lead to consequences

And you could replace crests with money and get the exact same results. Suffering will always exist.

Blue lions is the closest route to save everyone

somebody post the image of male byleth making out with jeralt

no one asked you whore

Agarthans are a loose end, Dimitri defeating them later is cucking you out of a true end like CF does (albeit less severe since you killed the named Slithers and then some)

DID YOU JUST CALL ME A SHEBOON

Attached: 1563630964948.png (421x404, 259K)

Not for the lack of trying.
Just somewhat less stubbornness and Edelgard would be living exiled somewhere far, far away from Fodlan.

Rhea willingly steps down and dimitri, a full human, takes leadership over the continent as saint-king or whatever his title was. This is slitherer endgame and they didnt have to launch a single missile for it.

Ironic since it seems like the most bloodthirsty route at first.

More like Rgea saved the Empire when they were getting their shit pushed in by Loog because the Empire is super shit at ruling.

Church and slitherers are big bads, and BL fails to meaningfully confront either.
Most of the plot resolution is contrived. It feels like they worked backwards.

And Dimitri is a noted exception amongst crestbearers, if even he falls if you throw enough people at him it’s 100% possible for all the others. There’s only 11 relic weapons to go around

Even if they did manage to win out, what are kings without subjects to rule over

Every leader is just as bloodthirsty as dimitri, if not more. Dimitri is the only one introspective enough to not lie to himself about it.

That's something Edelgard won't ever admit.
Crests are her scapegoat for extremely deep societal issues that can't be fixed without a shitton of effort and time.

Church is not the big bad. That's an early red herring and you learn this in three of the four available routes. Please please please play the game.

Nemesis can never be revived because Edelgard uses the bones in that route.

Tell me about those who slither in the dark. What did they do to you?

>Implying BL is canon
Fuck off.

>Kill people who attack you
>kill people who want to steal your weapons from your late wife's tomb
Wow so evil

I never said she.

>Self govern
>Every noble is trying to back stab and kill each other for land making the alliance unstable for most of its existence
good Alliance right there, good system

It definitely wouldn't make sense, like sure maybe if they actually talked Edelgard and Dimitri MIGHT come to an agreement of sort, but Rhea and Edelgard would never see eye to eye.

You don't "learn" shit about the Church in BL. It completely disappears despite you fighting for the "Holy Kingdom" ffs.

Not so much contrived as much as it is unearned.

They REALLY had Thales job like that after seeing what he doesn’t pre timeskip and in Shambhala, just to appease otomeshits who want a golden ending. Fucking really

It's not like he actually WANTS to be bloodthirsty, his schizophrenia is pretty bad and the voices in his head don't shut up otherwise.

Not to mention cooperation and communication, which isn't exactly her strong suit.

Every route is canon in some universe.

>Crest users are strong but they are not one man armies
Both the northern and western borders of fodlan are historically defended by crest-bearing hero units (sylvain's dad and hilda's brother) using relic weapons to stop entire armies.

You don't learn much of anything overall in the BL route.

And yet, from what we've seen from their society, they have the "best" one since the empire is fucked and the kingdom is suffering land.

>anyone else think Dimitri is kind of a creeper? when he calls Edelgard "El", she reacts as if he'd been stalking her facebook and found out something he should not know.
No, I'm not a dumb fucking feminist cunt sniffer like you.

He called her El as a kid. El is what Edelgard's brother's and sister's called her. She liked being called it. She is happy, and IIRC even asks, Byleth to call her El in her support/route.

What about house Gautier? They value their crest so much because they are constantly being invaded and defending their territories. Kingdom nobles are different though and if you are a noble and crest user there you are expected to defend your territory with said crest, hence why they mention they know how to fight before they know how to read.

Only if you kill them too

>"Best" one
By what standards? If the kingdom were on fertile land they would be the better off kingdom

>You don't "learn" shit about the Church in BL
Talk to the people in the base, you fuck. BL teaches you more about the church and the empire than any other route. Did you know rhea built enbarr?

>Thales rescues Kronya despite her insurbordination so as not to "reveal the secret of their bodies"
>kill Cornelia and Thales, they don't reveal their true forms
The writers forgot about this huh

WHY DO YOU RE-ASSASSINATE?
>disappears
You become the head of the church at the end of BL. I think it was dumb that you don't see Rhea at the end of the route, you rescue her and she retires, but it is all in the epilogue text.

Did you not like... play BL or something?

>kill every last one of them and become the god emperor that rules over the country with an iron fist, raising armies to invade the other nations

if we're going to be bad guys, go all the way.

Nemesis route is the one for me.

She just has a stick up her ass at the end of BL because she got smoked by Dimitri and Big "D" Dedue.

Edelgard managed to somehow forget that dimitri is her brother.

It's just a common shitpost/pasta, don't get so worked up anons

Alliance commoners are pretty damn fine compared to every other commoner in the game, they get proper education and all.
The kingdom has the land problem, invader problem, fucking plague problem, no one actually ruling them problem. Shit's pretty fucked.

Is that Prince?

Yes, that exactly, fuck working for others unless you betray them
Evil god emperor path should have been a thing ever since fates brought the concept up

>CF would be better if it wasn't such an AU to whitewash Edelgard.

Even if she's more tame compared to other routes she's still the main agressor and the big bad boss of Fodlan tho. Her route is explicitly the anti-villain route anyway.

Also most of what she says and does in Crimson Flower is in character. You could copypaste her dialogue with Dimitri into another route and no one would bat an eye

They value Crests because they used them to invade Sreng lands and annex it for the Kingdom. Maybe they shouldn't do that in the first place, and they wouldn't need Crests.

At that point the western church are irredeemable faggots since they survived and the first thing they do is attack a tomb to get weapons, sorry corrin isnt here anymore to keep traitors alive

>Alliance commoners are pretty damn fine compared to every other commoner in the game, they get proper education and all.

Except not really judging by what Leonie says in the prelude to her paralogue. It’s really just more feudalism with with a merchantism tint

its just not fun playing an evil route if you don't go all the way, to make up for when you play like heroes.

True taking control of the slither

>You could copypaste her dialogue with Dimitri into another route and no one would bat an eye
Only because it's so thoroughly retarded no one will ever take it seriously.
>more tame
She's a huge dindu, who, for some reason, is no all
>no bloodshed, save people
Just because you were around, right off the bat, without actual development, because she needs to be a waifu in her route.

It's not so much that she gets rewritten, but moreso that the lore of the world is intentionally falsified to the player so that if it's their first route, they will genuinely see Edelgard as the hero. For this game's many faults, this is something I really like. I just wish people would play at least both BE routes.

Also the whole bit where you still need a noble's permission to go to school, but they just sell them for money instesd of giving them to the worthy.

The plague went away during Lamberts time, though it got brought back by Cornelia fucking things up. Dimitri would fix the leadership problem if he had been allowed to take the throne, and in some of Ingrids ending they fix her land so it can grow things. All of the kingdoms problems are fixable, but it takes the Kingdom not being fucked over by Slithers hard core.

Sorry Reinhard Griffith-chan, i prefer calling friends friends

Attached: 1565904070076m.jpg (912x1024, 97K)

>it got brought back by Cornelia fucking things up
Wrong. The plague resurgence predates slither-cornelia. The real cornelia was a doctor who stalled the plague, and then she got slithered about a year later.

It was the only chapter that made me wish for a revival staff in-game.

Poor Cornelia, what a waste of tits.

Tragedy of Duscar DLC when
>You play as Glenn
>You learn the fate of Patricia
>You see the carnage firsthand

The world building is so much better than Fates

>Just because you were around, right off the bat

Dude what. She literally scales down her actions AFTER you officially join her side. Being her teacher during the 1st half of the game didn't stop her from allying with the western church, the dubsteppers and that butcher guy from ch. 11

I do really like that as well, mostly for how tragically ironic her vendetta becomes when you consider Rhea's info dump in Golden Deer.

The world building is so good I kinda hope we stick around in this universe for another game or two. Probably won't happen though...

I'd like Boar: the murderhobo years DLC.
Mostly just to see Dimitri keep losing every single bit of hope he ever had, bit by bit.

Get in line behind grado earthquake DLC, scouring DLC, and fall of Thebes DLC

Bros...
Can you imagine?
Just imagine for a moment that you're female Byleth
Can you imagine being mating pressed and absolutely taken to POUND TOWN by Punished Dimitri?
He already was taller than you pre-timeskip but now he literally TOWERS over you and is literally an unhinged FERAL BOAR
Can you just imagine being Byleth as she seeks him out in the cathedral late at night while he's off talking to himself, then SUDDENLY he's pouncing on you and fucking you into the wall SO HARD with his BOAR strength that the surface behind you is all cracking under the pressure?
He's fucking you under the watchful eyes of revered statues, and in a place in which your mother and father are buried
And when he finally finishes with your bruised and sore (but also satisfied) body he just finishes all over your face and chest
Walking away after he's done with not so much as a gentle word or even glance
Its so hot...
I want to be female Byleth so bad on Blue Lions route

Saying this as a totally straight male by the way

It shouldn't because people would whine about what's canon.

The only lore-relevant fact from BL is that Patricia helped orchestrate what happened at Duscur, but even that is unresolved.

so how many copy pastas does this make
8?
I want to say 8

Remember that time he saved those kids from those bandits, taught them how to fight to protect themselves, and then a few years later the kids became bandits and tried to kill him? Good times, those.

No but I can imagine making punished Dedue squeal like a pig while I give him the good buttfuck in the DLC sauna.

It came up once and killed Dimitri's mom. Lambert hires Cornelia and she invents aqueducts and the plague goes away. She does such a good job Lambert makes her a noble. She is now in power and gets Slither'd, talks to Patricia and convinces her that she can leave and Duscur happens. Pretimeskip game shit happens. Edelgard declares war and Dimitri goes back home to be king and lead Farghus in war. Cornelia kills his uncle and blames Dimitri causing a coup and puts herself in charge because the people of Farghus love her since she cured a plague. She fucks up the Kingdom and keeps them weak and devidded for Slithers/Edelgard and let's the plague start up again because she is purposefully making things go to shit, starving people and stuff.

>A reverse FE route where you keep forcibly losing troops until the last chapter which is a crazy Dimitri solo
Would be kino.

I swear the only time Dimitri was happy in the whole game is when he buried his face in sensei's tits.
Milkies of healing and ilness prevention.

Where did you get the impression the church ruled the world?
The slitherers got way more pull than they do, heck even Edelgard going full retard is their doing

Why is his life such a dumpster fire? Could they have made it any worse?

>Dimitri is being held captive for execution
>you play as Deude with a small army
>get to Dimirtri
>now Dimitri is the leader and everyone else becomes expendable and starts dying

The last time dimitri was ever happy, he gave a dagger as a gift.

>that one
>the dimitri stalker one
>the bernie one
Probably missing some, but those are the ones I remember.

What is this dumb weebshit?

The church kinda somewhat does actually but nowhere near the way Edelgard paints it to be nor is it for evil intentions

Holy shit I never noticed that HAHAHAHA

If it makes you feel better, it is left unclear as to whether he feels pain at all, because his entire body is covered in scars and burns, similar to his tongue.

Why the fuck do you people care so much what happened in a purely fictional story? Your vehement defending and/or condemning of shit that never happened is ridiculous.

Attached: 1540505991087.jpg (500x375, 28K)

Eh, people will always whine about shit. An easy fix would be to just skip ahead a few hundred years, keep 3H references to a minimum and refer to the five year war as just the five year war without going into details. Then give some contrived reason why Fodlan is now just Fodlan again without the Alliance/Kingdom/Empire, and badabing you got yourself a sequel setup where you can visit Dagda and Duscur, and possibly squeeze in some irony by having the unified Fodlan inevitably collapse back into smaller, individually ruled regions again.
You could also do the cool thing where your old game save decides the history of the new game. Say you transfer your old save file where the Alliance won, and old Fodlan would be referred to as the Alliance.

Its fun to call people niggers over stupid shit

His tongue is psychological and he still can taste a bit.
Chef Flayn makes sure he can taste all her shitty cooking and rip her in two to give birth to a semi immortal dragon prince.

Just cut the middleman and call them niggers anyway.

He does feel things because in his S support ending with Byleth he mentions his hand has some numbness in it now thanks to the dagger she threw. So he felt everything.

Did you only make this post in the hope that it could become a Yea Forums banner?

It's actually pretty cool, even if arguments get heated. I think it's a telltale sign of good worldbuilding and storytelling. People are invested.

they hate women in their vidya

I wonder if he could ever regain his sense of taste after the war and things start getting a bit better for him. Probably not right away but like in a few years.

It needs to feel earned, though.

Edeltards are stupid.
Please note Edelgard is just fine, it is just Edeltards who suck.

Food made with love and as terrible as possible helps.
Then again, the only ending that references this being cured is Flayn's, because they share their issues regarding sleeping/tasting.

Fuck you nigger FAGGOT FUCK

Fuck you, nigger. I like this game but you don't see me feeling the need to argue about its make-believe politics.

based and truthpilled

A lot of poeple like this game because of its politics. Fire Emblem used to be a game you played just for the gameplay, but now they're actually trying with the story and soundtrack, too.

>”Milord? What if we introduce this thing I called proper hygiene and also implement a water system to supply clean water to commoners that can also be used to flush out refuse from the cities to clean them and stop the plague?”
>Agarthans come by to slither her and undo her life’s work.
And Edeltards think Rhea keep Fódlan in the dark ages.

Attached: E73592D7-CAB9-4B83-A347-A6170C4B7EF9.png (512x512, 175K)

Hey, soundtrack has always been good.

Like pottery.

He was so focused on inventing the all-day breakfast menu that he forgot to find a reason to be invested in the conflict.

Rhea built the first aqueduct in fodlan

Eh, debatable I guess. Some of the older soundtracks were good, but theres no denying that the last two games have been phenomenal.

I've heard a lot that most of the Black Eagles supports are written with Edelgard in mind so in the church route it feels jarrying.

Can anyone provide proof of this?

I like this pairing.

Attached: EFJdEAWUcAYmcqG.jpg large.jpg (2047x1714, 513K)

Politics are for faggots. I just want to love Claude.

Attached: 1569017688441.gif (500x281, 2.45M)

No, you're the nigger. First off being so stupid that you make that post in the first place. Secondly only replying to a joke response instead of any of your other (You)'s. Thirdly making such a vague comment that could be applied to any thread on any board that deals with fictional stories "dude it's just a story who cares lmao". Fourthly not being able to tell the difference between discussion and shitposting. And fifthly making me write a post so autisticly written that it could be considered an accurate visual representation of your brain chemistry.

That's not really the case.

Ummmmmmmm yeahhhhh ummmmmmm give me a second uhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmm let me get a ummmmm one mcfodlan

Lady I ignored you the entire game in favour of at least 5 other girls none of them even close to pure sex Manuela.

Dare I say it?
based

seething

Attached: 1566649000899.png (475x304, 120K)

Point proven. Rhea encourages scientific advancement.

Its basic as FUCK though.

Womanizer ends upnwith childhood friend who cleans up the aftermath of his womanizing is like the most basic otomeshits trope in the book

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Attached: Raphael_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 821K)

>Dimitri really cared about his people then he should have just teamed with her
My bro Claude and based golden deer would still crush all of them.

Thanks for inviting me to tea Professor!

Attached: 1568860773914.jpg (1500x845, 744K)

I like Sylvain with Dorothea the most.

Gross dorothea is such a shit character

Jeritza damn well better have DK as his unique class.

Why? I like her a lot.

Yes the the whores pairing up with each other is pretty fitting I’ll admit

Haha no problem... i hope you dont mind but i invited lysithia as well

>not wanting DK Flayn
yike

So, if claude is mcdonalds for the golden arches, does that make dimitri the burger king and edelgard wendys? Or would edelgard be BK as the flame-broiled emperor?

who is the best wife for this angery boi?

Attached: 1567524877367.png (500x314, 100K)

But Flyan isn't a gorilla.

Annette

Cause fuck you

Annette or Dimitri.

Attached: 1567563010396.jpg (2126x1768, 359K)

>YASS QUEEN SLAY THAT MYSOGNIST

Attached: dumblr.jpg (861x1200, 230K)

she could be

I never said that, I said I wanted Jeritza to have it but if everyone else can have it too then it's a win-win

All of the ingrid pairings are otomeshit. Her character is literally oyomeshit
>i want to be a strong independant knight NOW FORCE ME TO BECOME A WIFE AND MOTHER
>you are in the way of my desires now PIN ME DOWN BREED ME AND PUT A RING ON ME, IN THAT EXACT ORDER

damn.... dimitri is THAT based?

that's kinda hot ngl

Whats wrong with that? She wants that dick and she wants it now, better give it to her user

His team didn't get the nickname of Dimitri's Schutzstaffel for nothing

>he downrights murders AND kills women
wow, both of those at the same time? Even Edelgard only either murder OR kill women.

I don't. I'm never a fan of "good girl gets stuck with annoying pervert" character. Like Zelos and Sheena for example.

What is it about emperors that makes Yea Forums seethe?

Attached: 1517673534762.png (1261x1746, 2.28M)

It is hot at first when shes a prime teen, but she hits the wall hard and becomes a detitute, barren whore

is otomeshit reverse feminism fantasy? like they take strong womyn protag that don't need no men and make them realize they're desperate for dicks?

I mean, Zelos mellows out a lot by the end of Symphonia, and Sheena kinda has a crush on him anyway.

>kills women
Wow, just like everyone else in the game.
>poc
Piece of crap?

>zelos and sheena
But which one where? Zelos only loosely fits the first archetype.

Why do these threads always start out cringe but turn based around the 300 post mark?

Attached: 7E2F0D73-618E-497A-81FB-AFA56DAF0B9D.jpg (900x900, 211K)

Nothing, your emperors are just shit compared to pic related

Attached: 94f.jpg (434x586, 147K)

>D*mitri
why is this so funny to me?

Nothing wrong with these at all.

Its female 'power fantasy'. Much like how superman, for all of his power and speed, ultimately chooses to spend his days as an office drone.

nice
too bad Felix in my BL run ended up with Sylvain because idk, Sylvain gave up on giving girls his crest baby and settled for Felix, no homo

Attached: 1567525341881.jpg (1042x1200, 245K)

Because Edelgard is a shitposting goldmine that guarantees replies because of how polarizing she is

people get all the shitposting/arguing purged outta their systems by then

At this point I'm convinced the random censoring has to be a meme

That's around the point that the Edelgard posting stops.

Dont feel bad. Sylvain Felix BL is one of the better endings for either of them.

>too bad Felix in my BL run ended up with Sylvain
Nothing bad at this at all. It's a bro as fuck ending.

The guys are all better characters than the girls in this game.

Attached: 2019081714584800-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

yo wtf did they suicide together?

Oh look a retard

Nah, just another resurgence of the plague. Probably wiped put a third of the population.

We should make a separate Edelgard thread next time and then make a new, based thread afterwards. Then we could start post 1 at based.

Thanks for announcing your arrival.

They probably forgot to say no homo after kissing or something and all the gay accumulation from their years together hit back and killed them both instantly.

This is the best ending for both of them

>Awakening let us marry Gangrel
>Three Houses denies you these milkers
damn

Attached: 2019081111401200-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 295K)

Edelsharts get BTFO, atleast I haven’t seen “dedue is dimitri’s slave”-kun in awhile

Rhea and Manuela's milkers are all you need after all.

>The guys are all better characters than the girls in this game.
LMAO, imagine being this fucking _based_

Attached: 1567868825144.jpg (1124x1109, 188K)

>no U

appereantly the edeltard posting never stopped

Too bad it is shit on every other route. This and Felix becoming a clown are some of the worst in game.

Attached: LOL.jpg (1200x675, 160K)

>Felix becoming a clown
what?

>Too bad it is shit on every other route
Of course it is, they leave/betray their homeland and king/friend. Felix cares about Dimitri a lot.

Fuck off

It pisses me off we don’t see her true form though.

>tfw plan to marry Annette
>her supports with Ashe are really fucking cute, especially the A support
>conviction wavers
>immediately rank up Manela asap for marriage
>Ashe and Annette get paired ending
>I get Manuela milkies
I honestly regret nothing

Attached: 1568734801909.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

Felix, deservedly, gets dogshit endings on BE

Post the Claude one.

I want to point out this ending shows that fodlan is still not peaceful

If you pair him with Leonie they become out of touch boomers and resort to street performance to get by since all they know is how to fight and shit. It's the real BAD END.

That must be on the Alliance route. I got Felix and Leonie ending on Kingdom route and it was something like Felix regularly hired Leonie to do jobs for him. I don't think any romance was implied. I didn't screenshot it.

This one time a e-random said I got impregnated by random men for fun... when it never happened and people still seethe over it

Even in peaceful times there will still be mercenary skirmishes and bandits that need to be taken care of

Yeah, I got their pairing on Alliance. Felix got with Annette in by BL run I believe.

>Says the person who is obsessed with Byleth

Dimitri

His ending with leonie basically says that shit gets so peaceful they become street performers cuz no mercenary jobs

This, no one ever cared enough about Fates's story to seriously argue over it

Remove every single male character in the game and nothing changes. All of the important characters are female

It gets so peaceful because of how good they were as mercenaries, literally too good they drained all pieces of employment.

Lies! Edelgard promised me it was going to be peaceful!

>t. never played the game

How can it be a fire emblem without tutorial bandit?

Fates had dogshit world building and a pathetic excuse for a story, but also a golden ending, which is obviously the best one, when there is a best ending, it makes the other routes irrelevant in terms of story, so there is nothing to really argue or discuss.
the only time people would argue about the story was when Revelations wasn't out yet and people were still trying to grasp just how hopelessly stupid the story was in Conquest

Attached: 1567510400427.png (500x500, 153K)

>no rebuttal
as expected fujoshit

Fates doesn’t even have a name for its continent. That’s how fucking bad the worldbuilding is.

Any hope of a morally grey campaign are thrown out the window when mustache twirlers like Garon and Iago are on your side

The game could not exist without Unga the first Bunga

Attached: Fire_Emblem_Three_Houses_Nemesis_cinematic.png (1234x768, 604K)

>unironically wanting that old whore that can’t even clean after herself

>Once the war is over there will be no more badits and thieves!
How fucking retarded can you be?

I mean, you can remove Claude and lose nothing, can't really say that about anyone else, hell, the BE route loses a lot without Hubert there

Oh I see, you're just a butthurt waifukek

In what endings is Lysithea cured of her CrestAIDS. Though I was already very partial to her, going into the story with it in mind really alters one's perspective on her, and why she absolutely does not want to be treated like a child. I could only imagine what it must be like for players that found out about her situation on all their own. I want her to be happy bros.

Attached: 15DAF5A6-2319-4E1D-81D9-7499E07BC31C.jpg (800x900, 96K)

>in the glorious eastern land of Hoshido, there is a peace barrier that literally prevents people from being mad because they love peace that much
>in the savage western kingdom of Nohr, its dark, depressing and invasion is the only option
oh ho ho, sumimasen IS, I'm onto your bullshit

Joke's on you, I don't clean either. I'd gladly live in a pigsty suckling on Manuela's big milkers all day.

Where would Edelgard be if Hubert didn't exist?
>inb4 ded
The slithers wouldn't just kill their best experiment, or as Thales says 'greatest creation'.

Claude finds a cure and takes her to faraway land in order to get the cure and they are never seen again

I don't care if she still dies young, she belongs to Cyril. CYRIL I TELL YOU

the red and yellow lords, (you) and the local crest autists

(you), Lindhart, Hanneman and maybe Claude cure her AIDS
She also lives when paired with Lorenz but is still sickly,

All of them.

>Sensei, do you know why I joined the officer school? There’s only one reason.... REVENGE
>”bro dimitri is totally not obsessed”
Fucking dimitrifags

>Claude abandons his lifegoal for eternal loli pussy

Fine. Nemesis and some of the Dubsteppers need to exist to set up Rhea and Edelgard's angst respectively.
However, all of the male main characters that the game gives a ton of screentime are not mandatory for the plot to function

>conflicts so big you have to hire mercs
C o p e

Lorenz is for Leonie feet or for broing it up with Ferdinand.

That,s fucking stupid. Just because the two central forces of he game's war are female doesn't mean all male characters are worthless to the plot. You sound like an incel right now. You angry waaamen get to take center stage or something?

I see this is how retarded the BL and Rhea supporters are. Amazing

>muh ree muh loins
O b s e s s e d

No personal stakes or relation to the other characters, slitherers, or most of what's going on.

She likes being called El by people close to her. Dimitri is a stranger/acquaintance to her

Because her memory is fucked. He gives her the nickname and is her first crush.

They are siblings

>sings an entire song about reaching for her hand
>when someone actually reaches for her hand she throws a knife at them
What did Edelgard mean by this?

Attached: 1568162932306.jpg (1137x640, 50K)

Dimitri and Claude are pretty worthless tho

>her first crush
>edelgard is bisexual
>young dimitri looks like a girl
Dimitri made her gay

>whole point of the story is that Byleth tempers the lords main problem (Edel’s bloodthirstiness, Dimtris craziness)
>wtf why does she act different with Byleth around
How can you miss the point so hard? She hates what she’s doing and she’s lonely, obviously having Byleth as support pillar (because let’s be honest Hubert is useless in that regard) would change her attitude.

Not if you play their routes, dumbass.

She got wormed by Slithers and it fucked her hair and memory

>Dimitri is a stranger/acquaintance to her
Dimitri is her first crush/love.
Dimitri is the one who gave her courage/inspiration to do what she wants to do.
The reason she is shocked when he calls her El, is because she couldn't remember Dimitri well because her memory is fucked from what Slitherfags did to her.

Attached: 1309817413496.jpg (640x640, 50K)

DImitri does not look like a girl stop saying that

I totally think he did. He is pretty fucking cute as a kid. If it wasn't for his BOAR strength he probably would have been molested a lot. Probably got raped during ToD though.

Attached: EDGH23IUYAEbDKT.jpg (734x1200, 156K)

>and memory
Is this confirmed anywhere?
Why would she remember all the shit the dubstep niggers did if they fucked with her memory?

>Dimitri is a stranger/acquaintance to her
Play the game.

Wasn't Sensei. It's ambiguous, probably intentionally so, whether she's lashing out in a last act of defiance, doesn't see any course of action that doesn't end with her head on a pike anyway or just being spiteful.

Thank you for the advice, everyone. It's reassuring to know that there's plenty of opportunities for her to live. Fucking dubstepniggers, I'm happy I went with GD first.

I really wish Sothis was more relevant.

She appeals to me so much and the story did literally fucking nothing with her. Like genuinely, the sole thing she actually does of note is provide a gameplay mechanic (time magic) which proves to be completely irrelevant to the plot. She does NOTHING beyond that. But hey, at least you get to hear her cute manner of speech and have her in your room, right? Wait no, she just fucking disappears for the entire second half of the game.

I'm not gonna lie, I genuinely was excited for FE3H in part because "internal companion loli" was a big selling point for me, especially with Sothis' design specifically being very much to my tastes. I feel cheated.

Attached: 1569013006428.jpg (4096x2520, 2.16M)

lmao

Edelgard specifically tells you that her memories from before the rape basement are fucked. As for why the slithers left the memories of the torturous experiments in her, well they're sadistic fucks that get their rocks off to suffered so thought it'd be funny if they left the memories of all the times she had worms shoved into her orifices.

Byleth doesn’t do shit in BE, they just go with whatever Edelgard does, as with everyone else. It’s the main reason the route feels unfinished even over the shorter length. Everyone is completely detached from the main lord, where Claude and Dimitri are told off, to their face, by the rest of the cast.

On BE, everyone just fucking twiddles their thumbs wondering if they are doing the right thing.

Kek, Catherine mistakes shotamitri for a girl when she first meets him.

Attached: EB4Zt_SWkAIgTyn.jpg (800x1208, 45K)

She exists solely to be Unga'd and Bunga'd by Grug.

Attached: Nemesis_portrait.png (256x256, 53K)

Still worthless

>My Little Cummy Tummy Can't Possible Be This Cute

If you do the Black Eagle route and you don't recruit her, they give you a second chance to do so and she have an support with Edelgard where they become sister. They even survive together in the end.

>All the many children they have are Crestless babies
Talk about pathetic genes on both sides. Even Mercedes ending with Sylvain only notes their eldest child was Crestless that inherited the House.

Byleth is a non entity tho so I'll rather have Edelgard carry the plot than them imo.

I do think it's a shame everyone else just seems to be riding Edel's wild ride without having that much plot relevance, and I blame the rushed development for that

>Dimitri never finds out about slithers (aka the ones truly responsible for Duscur and his PTSD)
Damn shame they left that out, it'd also be interesting to see his reaction when it's let out that Edelgard was taken to the rape basement after she left Fhirdiad.

I can't find the name of the OST that plays during that scene.

Despite what Edeltard pushes in the game it's basically confirmed in it that the crests were slowly disheartening from the world with their power weakening every generation.

I mean I bought the game for the gameplay more than anything, but she was definitely part of the appeal for me.

Did they really just include her as a character so they could have a marketing loli? I see literally no other reason she should be a thing within the context of the game.

Attached: 1568504050554.jpg (1000x1058, 137K)

>Game was delayed 3 fucking times
>Rushed development
How the fuck does this even happen?

He destroys them and their plan by accident anyway.

They realized they were too on-the-nose with the Morgana similarities so they deleted her from the game. Also buy the DLC

poor time management

I have no fucking idea, but if Crimson Flower doesn't scream rushed to you I don't know what else will

>datamines had found data for possible playable Sothis, Rhea, and Jeralt, including several level-up and critical quotes
Don't get your hopes up, but we could get our chance just yet Sothisfriend. I'd would love to see Sothis' interactions and supports with her family. God lolis, psycho popes, and dads rise up.

Attached: 61BF2FAC-4DFE-42D7-8960-65BD783E3AC0.png (800x800, 232K)

But I want to see him tear Shambhala down and also see his reaction to the fact that El was just their pawn.

Claude is so irrelevant you can write him out of his route and nothing significant changes.

See Church and GD

He would get even more mad from the fact she allowed herself to get played like a fiddle

select your girl

Attached: unnamed.png (640x360, 357K)

No catharsis for you, you'll take your anticlimactic endings and you'll like them multiple routes were a mistake narratively

El raped her___

Attached: 1566246643481.png (1000x700, 390K)

>Hanneman talks about Crest research all the time and how he can the world with them
>In the epilogue, he invents magical weapons akin to Relics that don't require Crests
>The NG+ doesn't introduced these magical weapons, but Crest stones, which is never explained how, why, or when they created are

Wasted opportunity.

He would feel bad but happy they are gone. Then he would just fuck the professor and do lots of hand holding.

Claude's being unrelated to everything is kinda his main shtick tho. In-universe no one had any idea he even existed until 1 year before the main plot

I'm truly not the biggest fan of Edel, but that's a really sweet ending considering what happened to the two of them. I would definitely consider that one for my Crimson Flower playthrough, thank you! Also nice to hear they give you another chance to recruit her, since it still feels like a tough process to me.

Hilda is the only good girl there.

Give me Leonie, or mistery girl right above her what's her deal?

>Hit her once with a hammer
>move on

This is why I'm glad she gets dropped halfway through the game.

It’s rushed and yet I found it the most fun of the 4 routes gameplay wise.

Tailtean is fucking wild

Everyone submits to white dick weather they want to or not.

Imagine.

Attached: unknown.png (854x719, 442K)

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO S RANK SOTHIS
t. played one and a half paths and she's still gone forever

post the scat version

She is so perfect bros

To be fair, Fates was pretty terrible on being morally grey.

HOLY SHIT ITS RICARDO MILES

No wonder most villains turn out to be male dragons all along.

>Sothis stands at 135cm (or about 4’5”).

Attached: 9c9cd4c2e449cbd82de821cb90b1cd6b.jpg (1170x1362, 268K)

Even Edelgard dies with a smile instead of being sad like in GD/church

to be fair, Fates was pretty terrible on being morally.

FUCK D*MITRI AND FUCK WH*TEY

Do you have the "He doesn't just kill HE MURDERS" one

Because he's the correct answer.
There's literally no argument, his position is to fuck the plot so hard that evil dies forever and everyone lives happily in a Wyverntocracy.

The others we have to find out who is most and least in the wrong.

>found out my coworker is an edelcuck

Wat do?

You amounted to 6 posts. Congratulations!

Boar him.

Kino moment right there

Be happy you have someone IRL to talk about Fire Emblem with? I don't.

Have him play the other routes. Nothing wrong with liking Edelgard. Everything is wrong about being an Edeltard though.

>Edelgard has the right general idea about Fodlan being a backwater shithole run by assholes but is manipulated by Slithers to be an extremist to the point she has genuine signs of autism in how hard she fails to even comprehend other viewpoints and her methods are fucking awful as a result
>Dimitri actually, unironically has the most bang-on moral conception of how to fix Fodlan but he is also quite literally insane and self-destructs trying to get revenge while losing sight of his goals and becoming a monster
>Claude has some good ideas but ultimately isn't too invested in Fodlan overall and will bounce back to Almyra rather than die for his ideals when cornered
>Sensei paired with them means Edelgard doesn't dive into insanity fighting Dimitri or Rhea and manages to launch (fairly shitty) reforms that fix some stuff, Dimitri gets dragged back up over the edge and ends up becoming a king worthy of his throne, and Claude gets involved deeply enough to not view backing down as an option and goes the distance to achieve his goals

How does Byleth do it?

That too

Are you retarded? In Black Eagle route you learn that Hubert is the one who actually plans shit, Edelgard is just UNGA BUNGA

DON'T STRUGGLE

Attached: THE BOAR.gif (480x270, 3.22M)

Attached: 1566522284938.jpg (500x753, 185K)

I agree. The average player isn't going to have the patience to play more than one route, meaning they get an incomplete narrative. It's cool and all but the length is immense just to see different perspectives on the same events in the first half, and intertwined events in the second.

This.
Go Soul Nomad Demon Path, or stay the fuck home

no lord can resist your cock/tits

OUT OF MY WAY!

Attached: EE0xqoMU8AAR42j.jpg (900x637, 81K)

>How does Byleth do it?
Sacred Power also raises IQ by 3 points.

Just saying, Raphael can suplex Dimitri off of you, do all of this, then cuddle you afterwards.
You know he eats pus better, too.

imagine not wanting to kill FE characters just because

user this post you made is white knighting, really. it's bait isn't it?

Me too user.

Silent self insert mary-sue powers

Raphael isn't as strong as shotamitri user. That is cannon from their supports too. The boar does what he wants.

Attached: EE6qcskVUAAUoHs.jpg (1415x1764, 369K)

She IS a reason educator, after all.

>Each Lord’s dreams come true because they have literal God on their side to help them.

Attached: BE351548-5CCB-4E0A-850D-B21DF15172ED.jpg (1020x1350, 140K)

Even when he marries sensei he still says that the ghosts will scream at him until he dies and El's ghost mocks him he just chooses not to listen

Deus Ex Cunny?

>Did they really just include her as a character so they could have a marketing loli?
Yes.
Fire Emblem knows what its fans like