Does Gordon Freeman have a child or something? I mean, he's 27, having kids is not really surprising in his age

Does Gordon Freeman have a child or something? I mean, he's 27, having kids is not really surprising in his age.

Attached: freemans_locker.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

>he's 27, having kids is not really surprising in his age.

Attached: time.jpg (600x399, 27K)

No, fucks Alex when he's 28. Still prime age but he can be excused for being a hero.

Might be his nephew.

Pretty sure someone on the team once clarified that it his his nephew, but I can't for the love of god remember why I think this, or where I heard it.

My headcanon is that, that photo is of Gordon's niece/nephew, since Gordon having a kid would make the 7 hours war more depressing and also make Gordon a bit of a scumbag in HL2, since he doesn't push Alex away at all.

>caring about shit like this
Jesus fuck, no wonder modern "gaming" is such shit. Take this story/drama garbage to Yea Forums where it belongs.

This is correct. The mao designer put his daughter in there as an Easter egg, then Laidlaw stated that it was Gordon's niece. It was mostly clarified so Gordon wouldn't have a child. But outside of the lore it was just a fun Easter egg and was retconned as to have no impact on the story.

What's in Coomer's locker?

Attached: 1568845461382.png (1295x995, 612K)

Kid at 27 is abnormal for a highly educated MIT guy. Maybe 37.

I bet he's single after the 7 hour war.

This jpg

Attached: Coom.jpg (1024x625, 101K)

No, he just has a picture of someone's else child.

It's his wife child.

Can confirm.
I spent years at mit getting my PhD.
I wasn’t even fully done until I was 31

>my wife's son
>my wife's son
>my wife's son

holy fucking shit Gordon was 27 in HL1 and 2 ?

it's actually a baby picture of one of the devs children.

Successful people generally wait longer to have kids. (not entirely proven to be that it is because they are smart enough to wait on impulses or not. Or if their career/schooling gets in their way)

Coincidentally kids born of older parents are more likely to have issues (related to the pregnancy). Meaning smart peoples kids are more likely to have issues.

No. It's actually Alyx. Gordon waited so long to actually bang her in HL3.

You're still good by mid 30s as a woman and for guys much later.

I played HL2 and the episodes before HL, so I had actually assumed it was a picture of baby Alyx.

Attached: 1459662188739.png (100x100, 16K)

PLEASE DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN PAST 40
YOU ARE "NOT GOOD"
IF YOU WANT TO FURTHER YOUR DOUBLE DIGIT LINEAGE AND HAVE A CHILD WITH BIRTH DEFECTS OUT THE ASS THEN BY ALL MEANS, REPRODUCE

Men are fine until they're like 55, womens ovaries start to rot after 25

>mid 30s for woman
enjoy cursing your kid with autism or other issues

[citation needed]

I hate kids though.

>You're still good by mid 30s as a woman

Attached: giphy[1].gif (480x287, 667K)

my mom was 42 when she had me and i somehow came out fine. they thought I was autistic when I was younger but it turned out that I was just shy and awkward.

no, gordon is just a based moral Antinatalist who understands that having children is the most evil act you can commit.

>tfw 30
>some friends have gf
>some are married
>some have kids

Attached: 148310132750.jpg (424x338, 22K)

So do I. Doesn't change the fact that having children past 40 is a bad idea.
I'm glad for you but your outlying existence does not disprove the rule.

>my mom was 42 when she had me and i somehow came out fine.
>they thought I was autistic

Attached: 1560799878495.png (300x349, 149K)

Its true but you just have to throw money at the problem.

Women are the main factor. There are elderly men that have normal kids with young women.

Look up "geriatric pregnancy"

>tfw 21
>some friends have a wholesome marriage