Well Yea Forums?

Well Yea Forums?

Attached: aglaya.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

I fucking love Pathologic threads. Literally the only reason to visit Yea Forums nowadays

Push him.

No, we must reduce the world population
-4 kids = good thing

If you could adopt one of Haruspex's Bound, who would you adopt?

Grace.

Of course not. Why would I actively participate in harming someone?

Does the fat man have a degree?

>freely mixing our own experience, picking and discarding the pieces of narrative as we see fit, giving the whole experience meaning ourselves.
So, essentially all those things one does OUTSIDE the context of the game? You know, LIVING ONE'S LIFE?

So, is living one's own life is, as per you, to be considered
>shallow self-masturbatory intepretation
>utterly, completely narcisistic
now?
Whose life should I live then instead if I just may so inquire? That is for one.

Two.
I seen nothing of
>self-validation and self-agrandisment
in flat out stating the obvious: I have lived what you haven't. I have experiences, memories, you don't. Same way you have have such I don't possess. Without even talking about the ability AND inclination to make sense of those personal experiences.
From whence follows: I might have better handle on things. Better handle than you. Better handle the Dybowski. Better handle than Gauhar. Why should I follow inferior judgement (yours, for example) in conditions where I have upper hand?
(cont)

Can we please not continue this shit

Attached: 1569103697110m.jpg (1024x674, 51K)

>Self-satisfied with the masturbatory "it was all about me" thought, you just did not look any further.
Of course I did. The point of my analysis is literally that there is a difference between believing someone and understanding someone. Which supposed INHERENT SIGNIFICANCE OF THE PHENOMENON OF COMMUNICATION.

SOLIPSISM DENIES POSSIBILITY OF COMMUNICATION, YOU DUMBFUCK.

IT IS LITERALLY INCOMPATIBLE WITH MY ANALYSIS ON THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVELS IMAGINABLE.

Not to mention that solipsism is blatantly disproved by the self-evidence of existence of this one little thing, called "surprise", to begin with.

bump

If 4 children are in a position to be hit by a trolley they probably aren't the smartest and should be culled.

Khan / Capella OTP

Moreover, the BASIS for assuming the inherent significance of communication, that such a thing as a communication is EVEN A THING, is PRECISELY due to acknowledgement of the fact you haven't ever been in shoes of other person SUCH AS YOU, who happens thus to have seen and experienced what you haven't, having instead seen and experienced what that person hasn't in the meantime instead.
That forms the basis for COMMUNICATION.
What forms the basis for UNDERSTANDING is the recognition of the fact, that the meanings, being based on one's personal past, don't get communicated, what DOES - are REMINDERS of some meanings of your own. The other person is thus understood PURELY THROUGH ANALOGIES, through your "not quite what that one has apparently experienced previously" being "close enough" to one's "not quite what you have apparently experienced previously". And that analogy is never, ever perfect.

Therefore, one can only be understood in approximation. Therefore it is meaningless to idolize someone's words because you, somewhere, somewhat, misinterpret them regardless however much you pore over what who said and what who wrote, your experience with that being both extremely fragmentary and highly finite.

In fact, you know what? Your, player's experience in Tension ITSELF is literally what NOONE OF THE DEVELOPERS HAVE EVER HAD. Close enough, sure. But not quite. Hell, players discover new bugs in the games all the time, every fucking game, however well those games got playtested. Why the fuck should you wield to the inferior judgement of the developers where you happen to have an upper hand due to LITERALLY BEING BETTER THAN THE DEVELOPERS AT THEIR OWN GAME - at least in such or such particular setup?

Is this art of the coomer guy?

That having been said, I think, it is in the best one's interests to, as much as possible, make an honest effort to genuinely do come up with the "closest apparent enoughs" one has - if only to judge, whether you are speaking to a complete dumbfuck, to a novice, or to a person, whose words it would be beneficial to remember in order to possibly try to verify later, due to that one apparently knowing what one is speaking about. ALL OF THAT - PURELY THROUGH THE CONSCIOUSLY RECOGNIZED PRISM OF GROUNDED PERSONAL EXPERIENCES ONLY. No fucking magic, no fucking telepathy, no fucking make-believe, being as realist and down to earth and exhibiting as much PERSONAL common sense, as at all possible.

>not recognising Agent 47

Attached: 1566667402648.jpg (480x480, 25K)

No I would not. Someone neglected to take care of those kids and now they are on the track. It's that persons duty to make decisions, not mine. And fuck kids. That fat man has done nothing to deserve death.

So you know what, you fuck?

I don't care whether you are reading this or not.
I am saving this fucking thread - and I am sticking it into you dog-shagged mutt every time you even consider going on a yap in what I would consider clearly unwarranted manner in this here place.

It would be, after all too much effort to retype or rephrase all that just to get you shut your fucking trap one more time.

You're schizophrenic, just fucking accept it and stop shitting in these threads.
Nobody cares about your opinion, faggot

Never played hitman desu. Coomer guy is just so relevant right now.

Adopt.
The trip.

Well considering Pathologic threads are in a legendary status now, it's only fair that its schizos will be that much powerful. Never change Gahuharposter.

Attached: nikolay.jpg (922x637, 47K)

I want to give ALL of the Bound a hug

That's all you have to say in your defense?
Why, I am not surprised, for once. You ARE a dumbfuck, who has lost one's wind a millimeter outside of one's comfort zone (covered by all those lovingly memorized quotes of those smarter than one), after all.

A fucking parrot. A pseud. That is who you are. You are simply not worth the effort to be replied authentically by means of actually choosing one's words.

Adopt the trip. I am absolutely sure every single person in this thread wants the same thing at this point.

even Kaspar? He seems really unhuggable desu

is Agent 47 a coomer?

Yes, even Kaspar gets a hug. Sometimes those who seem like they don't take kindly to hugs are the ones who need a hug the most. Sometimes

He has no real interest in anything but performing assassinations.

Attached: 1569104018647m.jpg (595x1024, 61K)

Does he coom after killing someone?

Real talk I probably would but I’m guessing the right answer is the last one

No.

>"don't do that"
>why?
>"would you want someone to do it to you?"
Why do people act like this makes sense?

Attached: 1550187347226.png (1767x2500, 3.77M)

He simply leaves the area and goes home. Properly just lies on his bed and stares blankly at the ceiling until his next contract comes through.

don't you die on me you nigger thread

As a matter of fact, there's no matter nor fact.

Attached: Capella.png (295x395, 112K)

I WANT TO FUCK AGLAYA'S INQUISITOR ASS

what color are the kids and the fat guy?