How did you re purpose your old consoles?

Turned my old broken Gamecube into a lunchbox. Can fit a soda, sandwich and jello cup. Bottom clips hold a spoon and condiment packets.

Attached: tziyn6lxuco31.jpg (1427x1427, 248K)

used my RRoD Xbox 360 as shotgun target practice

i have nothing to say to you

i take them apart, remove some ribbons and chips, put it back together then give it to goodwill

Goodbye

I fix them as a hobby

You should re purpose you existence.

Put custom firmware on my old PS3 and run linux from it. Re-sell other stuff that doesn't haven't as much re-use to me.

My WiiU is a fine paperweight.

When I was a shitty stoner teen I gutted my PSone and gamecube to stash drugs

Attached: JozSc1Q.jpg (576x768, 94K)

I don't have a reaction image for my face right now, but I assure you, it is condescending

I buy lots of broken consoles to throw at people like you. The slim ps2s are the best for this, but there's nothing like nailing a faggot in the back of the head with an Xbox hueg

what is that? it looks like theres a pool of mercury in there that formed a skin on top

I don't believe you user, no mortal man can lift a Hueg.

Attached: d387fab8838fae32473045a3d56d78d3.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

I can just imagine your faggot ass carrying that shit around

Just aluminium foil for insulation and bacterial protection

Attached: X7ptZv3.jpg (3024x4032, 700K)

Here is how it looks inside, if you wanna build your own GameCube lunch box

Attached: PNG481Z.jpg (3024x4032, 994K)

Why you eating mercury for lunch?

Attached: 1567903241942.jpg (768x1024, 224K)

for what purpose? storage?

Why is the Gamecube so overrated these days? The original Xbox and PS2 were so much better.

AYO THIS NIGGA EATIN MERCURY

>lunch box
>WHAT FOR?

>original xbox
lol

If anything GC is highly underrated, and no, I think ps2 is better but GC still gets too much shit.

Honestly it's better than nothing. I would have chosen a coffee plant user but yours is cool too.

Xbox has better exclusives and better multiplats than the Gamecube. Also no fucking way is the Gamecube underrated these days.

Attached: 1558486739791.webm (480x480, 451K)

this reminds of when I bought a dimebag when I was 17 and I hid it in my NES, pretty easy to conceal because it the VCR-esque lid.

I was little pussy and my parents would be super pissed if I smoked weed so I ended up leaving it in there for 6 or months before throwing it out.

>nigger steals it
>finds an apple core and some nintendo faggots mayonnaise sandwich
i lol'd op, but most at you

Jesus christ.

I originally came here to laugh at you but I actually genuinely find this kind of neat. Good for you OP.
I used to use an old PC with a custom water cooling loop as a mini-fridge for beer

Attached: 1507665821056.jpg (708x864, 290K)

I use Wii U gamepad as a remote for my TV. My real remote is broken.

Attached: 514oMTHJWLL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x742, 61K)

I've always wanted to do this. Pretty cool. I have no need for a lunchbox these days though... maybe would just use it to store cherished knickknacks.

Attached: 1352865395064.jpg (2000x3000, 2.87M)

Look at the filenames user, he probably took them from somewhere.

I used to use it because the buttons on my remote were stiff and the touch screen was so much easier. The Wii U had some damn comfy features desu.

I mean it's a cool idea but I'd rather use a soft bag than a bulky, hard plastic cube to hold my food.

Attached: 7eSYY6T.png (405x136, 111K)

oh. who still uses lunch boxes?
i think op is underage

>but there's nothing like nailing a faggot in the back of the head with an Xbox hueg
t. writing from prison due to murder

Wow epic. It's just like a normal lunchbox but heavier, more difficult to get food out of and if anybody sees you using it they'll think you're a turbo-autist.

Attached: 1477015205324.jpg (540x720, 71K)

>xbox
yes
>ps2
naw

xbox > dreamcast > gamecube > ps2

People who go to this thing called a job, user.

Nice

This

You could call it the Food Cube!

>mfw i still do this

Attached: HEH.gif (728x408, 1.21M)

>i think op is underage

Attached: 2C1E0DEA-1A34-40E9-A606-7F3C4C67BE8B.png (1148x1137, 132K)

Lunchboxes are for school children, old shopping bags are the working mans lunch carrier.

Imagine being this retarded

This image makes me uncomfortable

No.
Get an insulated canvass lunch bag.
Ration out leftovers from dinner, stick 'em in the fridge.
Transfer them into the bag before leaving for work.

DuDE DRUGS SO COOL HARDCORE DUDE WEED DUUUUUUUDE!!!!!

most teens experiment with drugs at some point. Its just part of being young and stupid

I sold my broken xbox 360 to gamestop for $60 and got a refurbished one for $100

*american teens

Are you a turbo autist?

correct

i was a teen at one point and i didn't fall for the drug jew
speak for yourself retard

>This thread
Only on 4chin

and plebbit

Are you 12?

Attached: what.jpg (994x1000, 76K)

Based

>those filenames
no way this wasn't ripped directly from some reddit post

Do you guys not take care of your stuff?

Attached: 1401893816587.gif (189x189, 1.94M)

i love oxbox but cmon now

Based

Bump

>Can fit a soda, sandwich and jello cup. Bottom clips hold a spoon and condiment packets.
bullshit, the GC wasn't big enough for that

It's literally
PS2 (had the best exclusives and pure amount of quality games) > Xbox (had some great exclusives and was extremely powerful for the time) > Gamecube (also had a selection of great games but lacked in 3rd party support and a decent control scheme despite being an acceptably powerful system) > Dreamcast (again, had a few great games but almost all of them were ported to PC by Sega and most console exclusive games planned for the system were made for the Xbox later, also no second analog stick which made 3rd party support even worse)

Attached: 1569271409072.png (500x665, 366K)

Bump

Why?

Why not?

When you bump shit there might be something worthwhile to discuss, but I see none. This isn't /vg/. Let go.

Dont tell me what to do.
Bump

i'll bump ur mom m8

i use my ps3 move controllers as dildos

you stole my image that i stole from someone else fuck you

Attached: 1567927633250.jpg (768x1024, 76K)