Borderlands 3 fatest selling game in 2k history

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-09-23-borderlands-3-is-the-fastest-selling-game-in-2ks-history
>5 million sales in only 5 days
For comparison BL2 sold 5 millions in 2 months.

Looks like Yea Forums got BTFO again

Attached: 1560966765199.jpg (581x420, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

epicgames.com/store/zh-CN/product/borderlands-3/home
google.com/search?q=无主之地3&sxsrf=ACYBGNQL4SYRclARcZgvQcJehUCyHYShFQ:1569267608335&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6r-iy2efkAhXWdd4KHQj1BzkQ_AUIEigB&biw=1366&bih=614
fraudfrenzy.com/blog/2018/05/30/e-a-sued-for-false-advertising-fraud-and-theft/
youtube.com/watch?v=JmJ_aqLagvE
barrons.com/articles/take-two-stock-falls-borderlands-3-sales-51569254100
videogamer.com/news/mafia-3-has-now-sold-in-approximately-5-million-units
ign.com/articles/2018/02/16/mafia-3-studio-hangar-13-hit-with-layoffs
smallbusiness.chron.com/sellthrough-vs-sellin-34397.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST

Who's playing it. How much is that on the chink store?

Even western casuals don't seem to be playing it.

>Sell-in
>Across all Platforms
>Hiding actual EGS sales behind grouped together "Digital Sales" %

Yawn.

>pay millions for viral marketing
>game sells

woah

Massive cope

Attached: 1567051935321.png (453x731, 723K)

When you hide data you're trying to mislead the readers. They have everything to gain by pretending like the game is successful and nothing to lose. Giving the accurate data is counter-productive which is why they're not doing it. That's how facts work. It's how science works. It's how the truth works. There's no truth here. Only spin.

>still trying to spin this absolutely incredible success
Steamcucks are pathetic

How many months before it goes on sale price?

Attached: dinodadcarl.gif (300x182, 313K)

Basis

Son, if you expect me to be angry over normie videogames selling well then i would have killed myself over COD a long time ago

Attached: 2592423F_1676_493E_9FFC_57F482468AC8.jpg (1280x1920, 141K)

In history*
*5 days only
Also, no proof, no numbers or anything, literally just rumors

oh so FIFA or Fortnite = good games?

Wait for the DLC to reach a total of $30 and you’ll see the main game on sale.

>borderlands
>normie
Dumb.

>BL3 shift code for golden key
>redeem for epic version
>or steam
>what
>redeem steam

Fucking cant wait for the steam version lol

@479087619
No more (you)'s bad shitposter.

>game full of shitty memes
>not normalfag shit
explain

I'd bet money this one's going to go on sale before Steam release. It's getting trashed everywhere but the salesman's mouths.

>comes from the company itself
>just rumors

Nobody is playing it. If this story is real the majority players are Chinks.

This series isn't so popular doesn't have a strong fsnbase. The digital version suddenly doesn't sell like this. Also I didn't see so many ads and shills on game news sites. This shit must be mega bs.

yeah, there's no way a company would lie about their success on the internet, nobody does that

Sold like 2.5 million on egs according to the numbers (10% rule)

Someone post the greentext of normal game vs borderlands dialogue

aaaah...the sweet smell of cope...

i want an explanation for this too, it's like saying deadpool isn't normie 'hurr im self aware btw' trash

>Nobody is playing it
Wrong
>Majority are chinks
Now it's time to take your meds steamie, it's published on EGS, you are mixing it up with the chink platform named steam where the majority of the users are chinks

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-17-17-02-10-613_com.android.browser.jpg (1080x1895, 323K)

Go and huff Gabe's chili farts, steamcuck.

>inb4 anything involving epic, chinks, Randy and/or ultra-predictable low-energy "have sex/dilate" retorts.

lmao he's comparing 2012 twitch now. he must be in really deep shit with investors

Attached: duval.png (730x190, 26K)

Keep in mind they are including all Borderlands 1, 2, pre sequel, and Tales sales for the last 6 months in this "5 million".

Huh? Care to elaborate?

Thats fucking BADASS! So with all the money they saved by going with the EGS I guess they next few DLC will be free as thanks for the support right?

They are counting the 20 million epic paid for the exc.

afraid i can't read HEIL HITLER nazi text

So, how much of that is console players?

Here's your final boss, bro

Attached: 1558837738818.jpg (1920x1165, 859K)

Most traffic goes thru china it even suppressed murica

why does this looks like a 2009 game?

>no actual numbers, facts, or sources

lmao, it bombed and the Epic game store is still an irrelevant failure that no one uses. Lies as usual. Just kill yourselves already Chink shills.

my question is how does a 2009 game supposedly play worse than last gen on newer boxes?

All of it. The only people playing on PC are people who pirated.

5 million
what a nice round number
almost as if it was made up

NOOOOOOOO STOP POSTING THIS FAKE NEWS. REMEMBER STEAM GOOD EPIC BAD. I ALWAYS HATED BORDERLANDS ANYWAY IM GLAD IT FAILED FUCK RANDY FUCK TIM FUCK CHINKS AND FUCK BL3!!!!!!

Attached: 1568329152535.jpg (504x532, 29K)

REPORT SPAM THREADS

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Precisely.

>lmao, it bombed and the Epic game store is still an irrelevant failure that no one uses. Lies as usual. Just kill yourselves already Chink shills.

Attached: 1560768277522.jpg (833x800, 66K)

Post yfw you’re not a seething manchild that gets upset over his toys not being sold at his favorite store

Feels good being mature and an adult

Attached: 32EDC12E-ABD7-4CB8-9B59-A787ADA72CF9.png (733x637, 327K)

>NOOOOOOO THEY'RE LYING IT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE A SUCCESS BECAUSE Yea Forums HATES IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS NOT FUCKING FAIRRRRRRRRRR
Imagine being unironically upset and inventing conspiracy theories just because a video game that is on a different storefront sells well.

Attached: HEHEHEHEHE.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Normies only come in contact with the mainstream. They think anything that isn't the flagpole series of an intetnational publisher is 'obscure'. A puddle that you can submerge you foot in is deep to them, meanwhile others are taking a dip in the mariana trench

why do losers support steam and valve still? they dont even make games anymore lmao they just greedy faggots trying to take 30% of a devs profit while doing nothing

You can stop whenever.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

i saw a dog food commercial that randomly turned into a borderlands 3 commercial. made me quit drinking for the night

Attached: NEVER EVER.png (228x221, 115K)

Do you actually like the borderlands series or do you just use it to consolewar? I can see why you would like to be a contrarian but there must be a limit to the shit you will eat just to make others mad.

On a scale of 1-10, how close are you to killing yourself because a video game you don't like sold incredibly well?

Attached: orthodox chinaman.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

cant read your germ shit. also explain how the traffic numbers prove this game is selling well in the west.

they are selling it to chinks too and chink game sites are shilling for it.
epicgames.com/store/zh-CN/product/borderlands-3/home
google.com/search?q=无主之地3&sxsrf=ACYBGNQL4SYRclARcZgvQcJehUCyHYShFQ:1569267608335&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6r-iy2efkAhXWdd4KHQj1BzkQ_AUIEigB&biw=1366&bih=614

Wanna try again?

>you can stop whenever

Attached: 5081857z141.png (460x340, 210K)

imagine spending your EGS bonus on damage control on the dogshit game after wasting all that money on damage controlling your retarded CEO

Attached: somewhore.gif (500x281, 226K)

Borderlands is boring shit, I played both 1 and 2 and got bored a few hours in, even in co-op with my friends. I just think it's hilarious how Yea Forums is inventing conspiracy theories just because a game they didn't like is doing well.

>Borderlands 3 fatest selling game in 2k history
>fatest
Accurate.

I don't care what storefront you support but if you seriously want this faggot to succeed you should neck yourself.

Attached: CuHtNgEVMAEUyyp.jpg (901x1200, 141K)

>calls other replies low energy
>posts a low energy shill reply himself
Now that's a proper yikes from me, still waiting for proofs :)

>Wanna try again?

Attached: yelling 60 year old.jpg (800x614, 436K)

That's actually pretty neat. I don't remember the thing in the vault ever being The Thing or some other flesh-melding type of abomination butyeah, neat. Still not buying it

>Most article more than 2 days old
It's getting embarrassing steamie, now back to your chink platform chinks already took over according to steam stats have fun and now try to learn chinese.

I guess not.

Attached: 1567632031222.png (550x361, 312K)

I want him to succeed just so he can spite Yea Forums.

Attached: clink clink clink.png (1000x1000, 274K)

And runs like shit. As usual.

>I guess not.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

you cant explain anything. also im anti valve and always hope the mutt sjws should be destroyed. im just pointing out that sales wise, its strange.

Massive dope

am I suppose to believe in this? I want the real truth

Epic and Deep Silver were caught lying about the Metro Exodus sales on PC, with the stock meeting afterwards saying that it was disappointing and that consoles carried it. Why should we believe them now?

>20 fps on ps4 pro

Attached: 1552626703500.jpg (600x663, 62K)

It isn't. The girl just fused with it. No it was never explained that she could do that, nor was it explained how it happened.

It's literally the opposite they said that pc carried it lol

>I want the real truth
Probably around 2-2.5 million sales on all platforms

Ferrari won, we got Gears 5. Im guessing the cracking for the new denuvo isn't automated yet, so they're waiting for a performance patch

Attached: epic.jpg (1423x1140, 453K)

HEY STEAMCELS
THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOU COPE
THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOU SEETHEE

>adds a fresh shill image md5 on filters

i support the theory, but damn user.
>truth
>from a guy who'd kill to be an 80's car salesman

Sirens basically went from weird mythical aliens with strangely specific powers to walking plot devices

And here is the part where you post proof you chinkshill

Now that galls me, a good concept lives or dies on how it is executed, no explaination is nearly as bad as a half-assed one.

Yeah, wasn't there meant to only be six of them and two were dead from the start?

The headline is a little misleading. 'Sell-in' sales means how many copies retailers paid for. It doesnt actually reflect real sales. It does mean money for gesrbox but its not an accurate representation of the games success or popularity. For instance battleborn probably had somewhere close to 3 million in sell-in sales.

Attached: 1566587853226.gif (300x225, 1.88M)

Not what was stated at the stock meeting where they had to sidestep the PC sales and keep referring to how well it did on console.

>they didn't throw out all the lore after the first game

Not even just viral. I've been seeing traditional print ads for it fucking everywhere.

Attached: Dab-trap.png (1395x1338, 318K)

Fallout 4 sold 1.2 million copies in the first 24 hours, kid.

>blow your chink load on advertising
>barely 2 million sales in the first week
OH NO NONONONO

PC numbers, where are they?

Egs is pretty unknown there (was blocked, unblocked recently but they are in the grey zone now with fortnite) steam gets the majority of the sales because gaben has bigger ties to the chink government compared Tim. (and he is a bigger bootlicker than Tim) That's the reason why china is the biggest market now for steam according to stats.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-21-18-53-51-816_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x1797, 335K)

>Sell-in'

lol what the heck is that arcane word. i really dont believe this game is selling so well. id believe if its 2M though.

Of course console zoomers bought this in droves

and two millions copies were refunded two hours later Todd

>no numbers
5 million

>MUH NUMBERS
Cope

They said that pc did better than each console, they said that PS4 plus Xbox sold more units that's it.

Why are you so salty a butthurt that the game sold so well?

>EGShill got mad
:)

And my bank account has 15 quadrillion dollars
See how this works?

even reviewers that excuse it as being more BL hate the story and performance. you know it's bad when people miss Burch
>what is this word that was literally defined in the sentence it was used

It's over bros... we lost

Attached: 1459043220947.png (582x491, 260K)

well thats beyond depressing.
Randy's reputation is what I'd call at its lowest, along with his companies rep, and the "hype" up to releease was a half baked trailer and randy making an ass of himself.
yet everyone just funnels them money without a fucking care.

Attached: 69c9150fb4d7b18ba36531dc58e4176c_480.jpg (480x270, 24K)

Because the game has a gay in it.

>op sucked more dicks in the last hour than previous year combined
>70% of said cocks belong to males
>op sucking cock debuts as the most viewed video on randys flash drives

i dont understand your point since steam isnt selling bl3.

based

So numbers don't count because a company can just say numbers? Then what numbers do you want?

At least 2 million of those were bought by Epic

Attached: 1566897185170.jpg (1920x1193, 307K)

>he got even more mad
kek

THEY/THEM

Honestly, this kinda makes me embarrassed to use Steam given how many whiny zoomers are on it. Nice failed boycott by the way, I think I'll go and load up EGS with the rest of the adults that don't have bizzaro DRM loyalty. Actually Borderlands 3 probably has a much less childish playerbase by filtering out all the angry steamtards

The point is that Borderlands sells jackshit in china they don't give a fuck about AAA games they are free to play gacha freaks

Try being subtle next time.

Attached: 329.png (706x674, 79K)

Hey retards, 2K is legally obligated to tell the truth about sales. Everything you read in the OP is true; COPE!

>2K is legally obligated to tell the truth about sales
fraudfrenzy.com/blog/2018/05/30/e-a-sued-for-false-advertising-fraud-and-theft/
Yeah, this totally never happens. :)

The Resetera BL3 thread isnt so big. The page numbers are nearly the same as the Control threads.
So its not like Yea Forums or /vg/ is so different from them or the western market.

It was literally explained in 1 that the destroyer can take on hosts.

>whine about "chink botnet"
>no proof for it whatsoever
>boycott the launcher
>people buy the game regardless
>gets triggered when they realize nobody gives a shit about their paranoia
>cope
Yea Forums in 2019 is pretty cringe tbqh

Literally stats
Valve can make them public, even though they aren't 100% accurate, they're still a much better indicator than a twitter post "we sold XX units, please believe us!"

>E.A. investors are now suing the gaming giant, Electronic Arts, for false advertising. EA supposedly promised great results for Battlefield 4, their new game. This raised the E.A. stock but E.A. did not do their job well. After Battlefield 4 came out, problems with the game were seen right away. Players hit the internet and social media to complain. The lawsuit says that E.A. talked up the game on purpose to raise the stock price when they knew that Battlefield 4 was “riddled with bugs and multiple other problems”. E.A., of course, says this is all ridiculous and there is no truth to the lawsuit. However, they did say it was great when it was not. Their comments did raise the stock price. So does this mean that E.A. is a perpetraitor that took investors’ money for the wrong reasons on purpose? It is possible that E.A. had no idea about the bugs, but isn’t incompetence almost as bad as fraud?

It's almost like people don't give a shit about politics.

Attached: 59cbeadc8e5419389c01eebaad3780fda5e0d6da.png (900x1000, 324K)

>>people buy the game regardless
they didnt though

Resetshitera hates randy and epic, Yea Forums is slowly turning against them and getting epicpilled which is a good development

>outsold BL1 and BL2 combined on Steam
>highest player count ever
>highest sales ever
>best game in the series yet
How do we keep winning, EGS bros?

But valve is not making any numbers public, randy already gave out the peak numbers

nobody is buying this game, especially not the 25fps console versions
take two is one of those publishers that haven't changed their ways, still counting copies sent to stores, not sold

Wait for the GOTY awards epicbro

>ITT: OP samefagging and one more poster
This thread could have easily been 300+ replies by now.
What happened bros?

Attached: 1567794825763.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

5 mentally ill people posting from 2 devices each and bumping their friend's thread
just report the shitposting and they will have to go away

>fatest selling game in 2k history
I don't get it, wasn't GTA5 published by 2k?

Attached: file.png (1001x63, 11K)

you have zero basis for these claims. do you guys not realize how desperate you sound?

Attached: 1554715322615.jpg (745x717, 127K)

>nobody is buying this game,
This is like when anons said no one saw Black Panther

Why does a game with 5 million sales have no discussion about it anywhere?
Why does it have less viewers or mentions than a game like Greedfall that probably sold a few hundred thousands?
Why does every Epic exclusive seem to have hundreds of thousands of 'ghost' players where there's no trace of them anywhere apart from in ambiguous tweets about sales?

Attached: numbers.jpg (1635x783, 520K)

2K is a subsidiary of Take Two who took the direct publishing of GTA, I believe.

but then, it means everyone hates epic lol. steamfags wouldnt buy it either. i dont think even considering their sjw bias, they dont play games due to it except for some japanese games.

the series isnt for normies either. it was for casual edgy nerds who were mainly playing shooters last gen. not like sony exclusives every casual retard gobbles up.

>Why does a game with 5 million sales have no discussion about it anywhere?
Yea Forums isn't anywhere.

Fuck, guess there is no hope left, bye Yea Forums

Attached: spy hangs out short.webm (1280x720, 1.05M)

5 fucking million sales for that piece of shit?

I'm so glad that we're not starved of good games lately because otherwise this would really piss me off.

Attached: 1545350007474.png (614x632, 814K)

>NOOOOOO THIS YOU CAN'T GO AGAINST VALVE DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Point still stands.
There are no discussions on any site.

Even so, the people actually bother to post online in any sort of forum have historically been a minority.

Based retardo now take a look at vg and Reddit and discord and twitter and twitch (it's some days old and a aaa game 30k is pretty solid)

Post the player count numbers on the client Tim.

Why are you even fucking lying the biggest growing Reddit boards right now are borderlands and Borderlands 3

>twitch viewer numbera
i guess fifa and minecraft aren't too well either since they aren't beating out league, right? let's ignore the fact that the game has been out for a week which means a lot streamers have probably beaten it.

I think this ain't an airport sir, there's no need to announce your departure, also nobody will miss you and kys

Look at me please acknowledge the fact that i only play indies GUYS PLEAS LOOK HOW COOL I AM

Valvefags don’t want to admit that only they are loyal to a fucking online store

Attached: c9d71af67320ba1c08c3924ae78ed2b2eea1ea13_hq.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

Now it's your turn to cope, huh?

and this series isnt for normies or casuals. its not even like overshit. more nerdy game. whos buying it then?

>Despite all the Chinese shitposting
>Despite all the constant anti-shill
>Despite all the hate
>Despite all the “It’s free because I pirated it”
>Despite all the consolewaring on PC
>Despite all that
>Epic Games and 2K still manages to win
>All that Steam manchildren can do is deny that they won
Nice

How are you so stupid? It's fucking diablo with guns and cringe humor, of course normies are buying it.

lol you dont know shit about last gen zoomie. it was for shooter nerds like steamtards. they consisted of casuals and fanatics. actual casuals only bought gears, uncharted, cod ans such. basically mega aaa series with a bunch of ads. without ads, normies dont buy edgy or dudebro shooters.

And guess what? This game had a lot of ads.

>borderlands fans have no standards
Who knew

Wait this is selling faster than the GTA games? I'm pretty sure they had the same parent company.

>taketwo/epic damage control

Attached: Lower the drawbridge son dinners ready.webm (640x360, 255K)

>You'll never get to playtest your dad's games before release and be THAT KID at school.

More like "Pc Master race" trying cope that console sells better.

hmm interesting. my head canon was that epic released early because of pressure from tencent. they want a gamestore to compete with steam in china

>cope
it's no secret that single player games don't have high viewer retention, since the top streamers play it once and move on to something else. considering that the game has been out for a week, im not sure what you're expecting.

Attached: 1554478683470.png (824x720, 430K)

Based

why the fuck would you want this cancer on your pc?

Attached: 1568417841006.png (960x819, 475K)

Denuvo fucks your framerates

Attached: BL3 benchmarks.png (2184x1144, 733K)

by far from mega aaa series. normies only buy a shooter game when its like a capeshit movie or disney. and in this industry the games were/are cod, gears, uncharted. overwatch and fortnite this gen. most of them dont even read gaming news sites. could be that some overwatch/fortnite players are switching over to it but i wouldnt believe that shit.

this series has infamous tier popularlity. not big at all.

Once again, Yea Forums is angry that something is actually succeeding.

How many of those sales were Tim Sweeny though? kind of not fair when you got nice guy tim inflating your numbers with laying down cash to make up for 2-3 mil copies so you'll sell your game on his platform exclusively.

Did anybody in this thread by the game or even know somebody who bought the game...?
Weird isnt it.

Probably around 1-2 million I would say. Not to mention is gonna sell like hotcakes once it reaches steam, with some people double dipping even.

Pretty clear is gonna do 30+ million lifetime sales

Borderlands is normalfag core, what are you on?
>Wah it's popular so it HAS to be good

would've sold more on steam

Nice boycot my dudes.

>with some people double dipping even
Just end the human race.

>There are no discussions on any site.
I hate doing this but I actually checked on reddit and the BL(3) sub is one of the biggest vidya subs right now.

No matter how much you want to delude yourself Yea Forums will never be the centre of vidya discussion.

Borderlands 2 alone has sold more than 20 million copies dude

The truth.

>70% of sales were online

OH NO NO NO NO!

Steambros we got too cocky!

>He actually went to reddit.

Attached: (you).png (244x337, 66K)

doesnt mean anything. most of the copies sold for a garbage price on sale, and the last gen gaming was very shooter centric unlike this gen.

All of my normalfag friends on PC are playing it.

Despite what Yea Forums says the majority of PC gamers don't really give a fuck about this whole little crybaby issue of epic store be steam.

>highly anticipated game releases
>sells well
anyone who is surprised by this has brain damage

I was playing with my friend and made the same comparison to irving lmao

Sometimes I do wonder why I go out of my way to disprove trolls here.

>tfw they count the 2 million sell-in sales epic offered for exclusivity

epic did it /bro/derlanders they destroyed previous records!

Don't forget the 10+ threads randy made his dev team create, including "controversial" topics.

Hello gearbox shill, here's a fact: Randy is a fucking liar.

>someone was paid to design this
fucking lol, randy should've just taken the money and kicked them out like he always does.

totally not for normies.

They already have a pre-order DLC package that costs $60

Sauce?

How is it weird? The typical person who buys pc games isn’t represented by Yea Forums demographics.

Nope.
youtube.com/watch?v=JmJ_aqLagvE

You can smell the cope just 20 seconds in.

Dipshits, a company can't lie about their numbers because that's illegal and their investors would easily find out.

>the destroyer
Wasn't there already a destroyer boss?

not the first time randy has done something illegal. Lets call up the courts.

>Sell-in for Borderlands 3 reached more than five million units
What does mean, I know that if they wanted to say five million sold they would say five million sold instead of five million vault hunters or sell-ins.
Any time a company finds a way to avoid saying exact copies sold, they are trying to find a way to deceive you.
I hope all of you understand this, whenever they word things in an odd manner like in this situation, they are trying to deceive you and hope you are stupid enough to misunderstand and equate it with actual sales.
I fucking hate big game companies and journalists they are such scummy, lying fucks.

Attached: 1529448962053.jpg (444x322, 23K)

barrons.com/articles/take-two-stock-falls-borderlands-3-sales-51569254100

Which is why they didn't say how many they actually sold, they used vague language to give the wrong impression.
In other words, deception, just barely removed from an actual straight out lie.

Lol, it took a lot of prodding just to get then to even comment on pc sales. If metro had good sales, you would have been seeing the 50 cent army building the board with threads about its sales like what's going on with borderlands now.

The title should read "The Hype surrounding Borderlands 3 has lead to 5 million purchases of the Borderlands series in 6 months"

Wait is this game mandatory multiplayter or something?? can't you just pirate it?

Shut fffuck up great game. Made much sale paranoid autist steamcel.

Journalists are "accidentally misinterpreting" the Take Two quarterly report to make it look like Borderlands 3 was a big success. (((Why))) they are doing this we may never know. They're easily doubling the actual sales occurring

It's mostly on consoles. Fucks sake, all my normie coworkers play on ps4.

Less than a quarter of the sales were on consoles

Isn't she able to absorb the monsters with her ability? Or is it some deeper LORE thing where the monster one and its assume that she did instead?

You mean the game that was immediately retconned because of its retarded lore and shit ending?

Imagine not thinking this is gonna sell 12 million units in 1 year when it has already sold 5 million. Investors are retarded

why do western companies do this. marvel has also overshipped their comics and lied about their sales.

>it has already sold 5 million
proof

Well Marvel comics has failed so there's that

But no one has said it has sold 5 million, where are you getting this from?

Bump

Ah yes, the "it's only sell-in" moving the goalpost mentality, huh?

the guerilla marketing and shilling is over, now all you're seeing is bootlicking chink chauvinists

Nobody has offered any proof in any of these threads to support the 5 million figure. I suppose you're the one to break that pattern?

What?

They're lying but it's a decent lie because the 5 million figure didn't come from nowhere

>Steamcels absolutely SEETHING

LMAO

Now subtract the purchases made by Tim.

Has Yea Forums ever been right about anything?

>randy already gave
You mean the guy who got caught lying about shit every single year?

Because the way ES buys exclusivity is by buying a certain number of units. Obviously more popular games would require a higher number of units.

So has it been cracked yet? Or is that malware they're using for piracy protection not beaten yet?

this explains everything. the clueless chink company and the dishonest western devs will end up in a loser pool. the peak of western aaa games is already gone. chinks were bit too late.

Sounds like norderlands

Hey guys, remember when MAFIA III "sold-in" (look up what that actually means) almost 5 million in week one, which was apparently the "highest in 2K history"?: videogamer.com/news/mafia-3-has-now-sold-in-approximately-5-million-units
>The title achieved the highest first week sell-in of any game in 2K's history and was a popular choice for consumers during the holiday season. To-date, Mafia III has sold-in approximately 5 million units," explained Strauss Zelnick, Chairman and CEO of Take-Two during the publisher's overnight Q3 earnings call.

Where's Mafia IV again and why was the developer, Hangar 13 hit with Layoffs shortly after? ign.com/articles/2018/02/16/mafia-3-studio-hangar-13-hit-with-layoffs

>resetera hates it so it's a good thing

>comparing Mafia's legs with Borderlands evergreen lifetime sales
You're retarded my man. BL2 sold only like 8.5 million after two years yet by 2019 it has sold 22 million units.

Borderlands always plays the long game.

I mean, Reddit hates it too

>The title achieved the highest first week sell-in of any game in 2K's history and was a popular choice for consumers during the holiday season. To-date, Mafia III has sold-in approximately 5 million units," explained Strauss Zelnick, Chairman and CEO of Take-Two during the publisher's overnight Q3 earnings call.

>Borderlands 3 has sold-in more than 5 million units in its first five days, leading the Borderlands franchise to generate more than $1 billion in Net Bookings and becoming the second franchise in 2K history to achieve this milestone.

Literally compare these statements and tell me the difference.

Also "sold-in" doesn't actually mean "sold": smallbusiness.chron.com/sellthrough-vs-sellin-34397.html

most were sold for a garbage sale price. havent you ever used steam.

So all the PS+ downloads of Handsome Collection?

except r/borderlands

Who wants to bet that's across all platforms?

Is 5 million the new 6 million? Are (((they))) evolving?

Yarp

Oy vey.

I'm glad you've forgiven me, Yea Forums. That's very BAD ASS of you.

Attached: Battleborn-Premium-Skins-Header.png (696x289, 77K)

The shitty youtube ads actually made me want to get the game less. Was never going to play it ever in the first place and somehow my desire to get it now is even lower than that.