Today i was playing game where the protagonists are 5"6' 158 lbs 56 years old white males and by saying protagonits i...

Today i was playing game where the protagonists are 5"6' 158 lbs 56 years old white males and by saying protagonits i mean me and me or him and him (I would say twins but I was 50% transparent so no. so idk if I was him or he was me) We were going by train and sudenly we realised that we have no tickets. train ticket guy was coming to our cabin (sixth wagon) so we decided to jump off, but the train velocity was too high and we bungeed back to the train insides in the first wagon near the conductor. Ticket guy saw that and he was already here. I/he commanded to me/him to grab the door but theres was no door. I/he chickened out and me/he yelled at me/him. Fotunately there were 5 peoples in the symethrical part of wagon and they banjoed the ticket guy. I/he and me/him fused together so there was only 1 protagonist at this moment. Unfortunaly later my spine was accidentaly squashed by some fat fucks ass because he wanted sit near me, So had to quit the game.

Attached: adad.jpg (303x303, 17K)

>5"6' 158 lbs

Will they ever learn?

Hey man I used to love your threads. Where'd you go?

Epic

>Where'd you go?
I was playing my dream games. I was literally the prisoner of my hedonism. I could only wake up thanks to bet and used my infinity power to win the race with infinity dream time. The consequence of that event is that that my ingame life became complete

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 144K)

>but I was 50% transparent
I can't comprend why I was so naive I gived him food I gived him his own place to sleep and at the end HE just stole my money I tried to help him but he just fucking larped as usual everybody told me that he was tv scammer but I had faith. faith in people

Attached: image.png (376x395, 166K)

Attached: image.png (1589x955, 2.38M)

>his own place to sleep
I think you're too generous for faith I told you that multiple times. everyone you tried to save ended up betraying you motherfucking hyenas boogeymans that tv guy i think he just dont unterstand the concept

Attached: image.jpg (2199x836, 581K)

spitting awesome shit

go blows and nigga flows

Broke nigga alert.

Attached: image.jpg (1539x2048, 429K)

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 617K)

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 47K)

>he just dont unterstand the concept
Yeah I know I know sometimes my good heart backfires at me and fuck my shit up while people like him earns all my hard work its just stronger than me i cant resist my good intententions I dont know why im like this well think its better to be like this than to be like those pathetic larping hyenas that are absolutely worthless for world atleast they cant steal my dreamgames

What the fuck is dreamgame

Attached: 1559817427562.png (128x98, 21K)

Attached: 20190918_105015.jpg (4032x3024, 3.17M)

>absolutely worthless for world
You just need to put more faith in yourself not in filthy thieves I told you we told you youre going to lose your flat if you going to contine behaving like this you will end like people you helped except nobody will help you maybe she will save you but its "maybe"

By saying "dream game" I didn't mean the best game you ever imagined (something like dream team) but obviously the game you play during the sleep time (gaming dream(rarely used term)/dream game) they are much better than video games but unfurnately they are imperfect for me the second main problem about dream games is that they're nameless yes thht right theres no name displayed at start and in the end so the only way to have the game have the name you have to name the game after you quit the game (wake up) I never named my dream games by the way the first main problem is that there 0 replayability not that that the gameplay or story is boring (gameplay is pure diamond (better than pure gold gameplay(!)) but plot can be retarded sometimes) but that you can never replay the game dream game is one time experience and you cant complete 10-12% of the content during your first (and last) gameplay

>nobody will help you
I just dont fucking know where to begin. what i need to do to fucking fix my mind im doing this shit mechanically its like you wake up, start new day and trying to stop thinking about elevating people from bottom but i fail i fail about not thinking about others i just cant stand that evrybody i helped just cucked me, used me like a fucking tool i cant believe on how vicious this world is. But i still have faith that there people like me, who unterstand the concept

>you wake up, start new day
atleast you have a hobby unlike those leeches. I think you just need to stop overthinking all that crap she consulted me about your style of life and we just laugh at your naiveness like bro what you would end up under the bridge with those larpers we will help you but not for forever you need to learn about basics

oh shit guys im very sorry i didn't noticed you...
I think I need to stop for a moment or two also nice cats I'm sorry
>you but not for forever
I understand I will start to cut all contacts with those hobos they deserve to be homeless, also thank you for all your actions towards me im grateful. Next time i will wake up and stop (not trying, just do that) thinking about those fuckers

Why

Attached: image.jpg (1024x683, 70K)