Final Fantasy xiv

Attached: EFGzBF8XkAAETrE.png (652x391, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlO5mAEU9sM
docs.google.com/document/d/1PTYpZ5E953vATWmLEArCI4-Ldfv2Gp9kvcGMdjtqKFU/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=brmeSS_5j4k
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/mogmog-collection/201909/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

o/

youtube.com/watch?v=OlO5mAEU9sM
Oh cool. Finally able to hear this without producer voices

How's wow classic going for you guys? Just hit 60 did mc and ony in one night. Got archmagus ring and girdle of prophecy.

Will the alliance raid gear be good?

o7

Are you ready to see your favorite fist clencher again in 5.1 now that we officially returned to the Source?

Attached: Character Development.jpg (1060x872, 168K)

Did you not see the preview images? We're going back to the First.

Momo so good at SAM bros

We're still on The Source, my dude.

Lyse is off learning how to become a Monk for 6.0 Trusts anyway.

but those spells are ogcd why would you need to chose between them if you can cast 2 before the next gcd

Fuck, I meant The First. The other Scions have to recombine with their bodies.

Speaking of which, it's a good fucking thing Emet shot G'raha, because I have no idea how everyone would get back home if he became an hero like he intended.

>e2 normal
>healer hasting cure 1
>no aoe healing
>individually casting regens on everyone
>won't stack properly
>won't stand in the meteor circle
>won't raise anyone
>astrologian having a hard time keeping up with the boss aoe/meteor explosion/2 dps dying constantly
>eventually have to solo out the last few percent and just barely make it with living dead
I was actually dumbfounded how anyone could be that horrendously bad. Like, I thought I had seen the worst and someone took that bar, put it on the ground, and started digging a hole just to put it lower than I thought possible

Attached: fancy book.png (293x501, 55K)

Gotta love skip potions allowing people to get to endgame content without even knowing how to play their class.

Even tards who do nothing but grind PotD all day are better.

According to G'raha, everyone was supposed to be flung back to the Source after he yoinked all the light and died with it.

yeah but what can possess a person to look at their "pick people up off the ground button" and just never think that's a good idea to use?
Even with a skip this retard had to go through ten levels and a bunch of dungeons without quitting from his own ineptitude

can't decide what to main out of DRG and BRD

How do we fix housing

Just like so many other things that are wrong with the game, it's never going to get fixed because it's based on SE's shitty ancient coding and they're afraid to fuck with that since it could bring the whole game down.

You can't cause
>muh server load
Honestly, buying a house was the most painful shit ever. I got mine during the shirogane housing rush, and that was a breeze compared to just last month when I was helping a friend buy a house. It was two actual weeks of porting around, staking out houses, clicking on a stupid sign for hours upon hours. Easily the most trash experience ever

How did they manage to make tanks fun? And by tanks I mean PLD and GNB.

Attached: 1560702614039.gif (128x128, 22K)

Attached: advancedtank.jpg (864x200, 45K)

For GNB by making it a dps with defensives and i haven't leveled PLD so can't say

Why do people take long loot rolls seriously during Eden? I mean, there are others and myself included that want certain things and nothing else, why take it personally?

Because you should just fucking roll on the items you want and pass on the ones you don't, not sit around all day like a nigger in the hopes people will get frustrated and leave or mistakenly leave thinking loot was already distributed.

Tell the latefags to suck it up

What the fuck do you even need a house for. An apartment does all the same shit and there's plenty open. You just need to flex your epeen that badly?

Attached: the virgin cunnyposter.png (1210x953, 1.71M)

I use bene 1 quite a lot in random groups because there's always some dumb fucking mage standing 90 yards away from everyone else.

Stop giving some avatarfag attention

>Posting lewd screenshots with nameplates turned on

Attached: 1508147205055.jpg (377x264, 23K)

>all the same shit

Except outdoor furnishing, fully functional gardening, airships, more space than a glorified closet, etc

Plus even apartments are probably full on the crowded servers. I know they were on Balmung in the pre-crystal daysbut I haven’t checked in awhile

Because I want more space and a garden

I hope the new Alliance Raids are as fun as the Ivalice ones. And hopefully they include some voice acting, too.

Attached: tactics.jpg (798x449, 66K)

PLD is a bit more of the same from StB just expanded on. Requiescat has no cast times and a new finisher to end the buff. You basically get to use Royal Authority 4 times in a row, and Cover got gutted. It was one thing to attach it to the oath guage, but it's something else entirely when they also took away it's free damage reduction.

If people are really so desperate for a house, I wonder how much I could sell my account with a large plot for? I wouldn't mind starting over if it meant a 4 figure windfall.

>Cover doesn't reduce damage anymore

What? Isn't that the whole point of the skill? Having a better prepared ally take the hit?

I have a sunbed in my garden and I sleep there all day in a bikini.
My neighbours run by and pet me as they go about their business.

>top 100 feast outfit
rip all that effort haha

An apartment does not have a coastal view, nor does it have my own private hotsprings in a cave either.

I hope you at least got some tits they can grope. It'd be a real shame if you were wasting a situation like that on a potato.

remember when people thought male viera would be shotas?

Attached: 1557260129304.png (1000x1570, 1.68M)

Just looking at their outfit I can tell they're better than you

I just want to see what male Viera look like, dammit. It's been 16 years, goddammit. Stop playing coy.

Yeah it caught me off guard. I was so used to covering my co-tank for TBs just using it and Sheltron when I suddenly had almost no HP left. After that pull I looked at Cover and sure enough, no more 20% damage reduction. The Cover strats in Omega were too powerful apparently.

No, I believe that was just one retarded vg poster

Has any content come out yet? I'm getting fed up of playing Classic WoW.

based

Curious to your reasons. And nothing yet til 5.1. Please look forward to it.

First patch after a new xpac is always slow. The team needs a little time off.

Late October. If you're caught up on the MSQ, there's nothing to do in-game now aside from leveling Trusts, Shared FATEs, or Eden Savage.

I wish they unlocked the weekly raid thing already. I want new i470 weapons for alts, fucking sucks to play with a 450 weapon.

NOOO WOW IS THE ONLY MMO ALLOWED TO BE DISCUSSED

this, but unironically.

Can't beat the E4S training dummy at ilvl 455 send help

Please unsubscribe, and please do not join any of my E4S parties. This is not content for you.

>go into general mmorpg threads.
>not stop recruiting for ffxiv by semen slurpers.

Its no excuse for multiple wow threads. FFXIV threads are ok too as long as they don't regress into avatar, erp, and discord posting. Overall though, there's no excuse for any sort of thread if they kill a Smash thread. Smash threads should never die.

Attached: 1547400512473.png (2400x1900, 1.56M)

Not helping

It is the best advice for everyone involved. It prevents you from ruining parties, and saves you the frustration of playing poorly.

What do I do with Poetics when I have all jobs at 80 or past 73?

anime weapons.
turning in tome gear for GC seals
using tome gear for desynthesis leveling
selling items from poetics for gil.

Buy grade 3 soils and sell on MB, or buy vendor trash from Idyllshire and sell if the grade 3 soil market is saturated with sellers.

Use them for getting old relic weapons

I don't get what you're trying to say at all

FFXIV players aggressively try to recruit others into their game in other mmorpg threads, WoW or not. Also provided examples of behavior that are inexcusable.

I guess they do but classicwowfags are doing the same thing to other mmo threads aswell

>Tank Buster
What is this?

Attached: 1565938012297.jpg (366x399, 19K)

Yup, inexcusable. Happening alot in friends groups as well, especially by people I know who definitely don't have the will power to actually deal with end game farming and logistics (40 man), much less a 60 grind and certain classes/specs being complete trash.

the very best Buster Sword

i really wish they had come up with a better name for bfb than "lance charge"

fuck mhiggers and FUCK parsetrannys

>dancer dies in e4s third phase
>swift rez him
>rezzes into aoe and dies immediately
>hardcast rez while my cohealer is forced to soloheal tumults
>rezzes into aoe and died immediately
>cohealer swiftcast rez
>he benedictions the dumbass dancer from dieing again to an aoe
>we barely heal off walking dead and are getting mana fucked
>limp to enrage thanks to mana ether
>wipe at 0.1%
>the dancers partner was the SMN who did less than the other two dps

Attached: 1569244897014.png (366x413, 75K)

please die if you use a chocobo/moogle/any other memehouse

Attached: 1566121324476.jpg (389x389, 76K)

I thought if you get rezzed you're invulnerable until you perform an action?

>progressing to SB
>all the Scions are getting cool new outfits
>quest where Tataru takes your measurements
>'oh sick, I can't wait to see what cool gear I get'
>get a weird Airline Hostess outfit with moonboots and a fucking monocle
What the actual fuck, Tataru

Attached: 1304938223524.jpg (600x598, 52K)

Either it was an attack that goes through res invuln or the retard immediately started prancing again

Maybe the dancer immediately started moving or something

he pressed buttons

on a tangent, titans big fist punches will knock you off through rez invuln

People try to claim that set is good for Scholars but I don't really see it, it's just kinda weird and unfitting for anything

Attached: 1468095357501.gif (350x293, 1.68M)

its the only outfit with a tie
thats why the chest piece is good and you discard the rest

threw that set away asap, it has some weird chuuni highschool anime thing going on that's super out of place

The chest piece is alright. I used it in a psuedo military style glam before I busted my ass to get the seal rock coat.

Fuck samurai finally cleared titan and got my gunblade almost wiped because this faggot chokes on p3 the easiest phase

Yeah, it's really annoying since all the new Scion designs have been on point so far. Yda just got her new gear and even that looks good, and here my character is in a school uniform. With a monocle.
Particularly playing as a DRG that set just looks dumb. I'm just going to go back to the Dragonlancer set, that set fucking rocks.

Female hrothies when?

Attached: 1569191425607.jpg (850x361, 14K)

>the at ilvl 465 dungeon tankbusters dont even pop TBN anymore

This skill is only going to increase in value as HP values increase good lord

>dungeon optimization

Lol

Dope

Cover wasn't gutted. You can still cheese the exact same things with it. All it lost was the free 20% bonus rampart and now you have to make sure you have the gauge to use it. You still have cooldowns you can use with it.

Go afk with Thancred. It's more productive than encouraging other people to play like retards.

E4S dummies are all crazy overturned. You can't come close at i450. I never went back to see how i470 compares.

The fuck are you talking about? I was just using it as a lazy benchmark for its effectiveness. At my current HP values I'm getting a 36k shield on demand every 15 seconds. That's pretty fuckin silly.

Ah yes let me eat my hq foods and pots in amurot as well lol

All right, cool. I can actually get it down to 1%. Been trying different buff delays and reassigning materias for DRG but it's not making much of a difference.

Amarot ilvl caps you, you can't even strawman right you retard.

Honestly the Traveler’s Set, as edgy looking and strange it may look, fits the world far better them the ARR school outfit

still makes no sense that tataru, as bright and optimistic as she is, would make something so appalling and edgy

If you can get it down to 1% in what your gear is (assuming you’re the ilvl 455 guy) then you’re doing more then enough to clear

Shit man I need to spend 56k on hq foods for my leveling dungeon gotta kill it 4% faster

That's pretty good

What were you planning to spend that 3k for an hq espresso on

>try party finder for first time for savage practice
>people leave immediately after the first wipe
>can only get at most 2-3 tries before you have to go out and wait again for another person to show up
>for some reason see full ilv470 BiS geared orange parsingtrannies joining "practice" groups
>they also leave immediately afterwards after implying they would be staying or giving it a chance

I don't get this autism.

Attached: 1556157132116.jpg (477x376, 69K)

Thanks guys, gonna start practicing and hopefully get that final clear by the end of the weekend.

sorry but im going to say it
tataru has a huge butt in her kimono

Attached: tatarU.jpg (1280x1792, 583K)

that's it
you and i are now friends

Some possibilities:
1: Enough people were hopelessly bad. You're not expected to be omniscient but you are expected to know your rotation and learn mechanics at a decent pace. If people just totally fucked up every time despite having a mechanic explained or do 7k DPS with no deaths then either you go or they do.
2: People joining are in over their head and get intimidated and leave. This goes for orange parsing bis players too because they might underestimate how long it'll take these idiots to clear when they might not even get another downtime minimized orange out of it.
3: No progress was being made

I don't think it's hard to find a group that sticks with it.

welcome to the cancer party
i can give you some pro tips for pf if you need

Attached: BASED.gif (500x500, 119K)

this is parsetranny bullshit
hide+ignore

Please do. I'm looking for in-game macros like this one for e3s and e4s. Something I can copy paste.
And I want to know what is the current strats people use for those two encounters, as watching an old mr. happy video doesn't really explain how to do shit on week 7 with updated pug strats.

Attached: 1562364655984.png (288x225, 117K)

Did the 7k DPS part hit close to home it was it the totally fucked up every time part? You'll need an orange parsing parsetranny to carry you through e1s if you play like that.

nice

Attached: 2014-07-11-storyline-2-3-26.jpg (732x624, 293K)

I don't get why you people even brag about this game. It's an mmo, it caters to the lowest of lowest denominator. Anyone can watch a video and execute time-based mechanics and clear all of savage within a day.

You know what takes skill? Getting world first. Your IQ must be high enough to devise new strategies and figuring out mechanics blind, something parsetrannies can't do.

Sure buddy

Did I hit too close to home there? I'm sorry you weren't smart/skilled enough to clear day 1/week 1.

>tfw O12s took longer than normal because it took world first teams a while to figure out how the fuck Hello World works
I feel you lose a large amount of joy without seeing mechanics for the first time blind, without a video
I liked how my old raid static used to go into new fights blind and we only watched a vid after we saw most mechanics already, it was fun

Attached: 1554800231502.png (1201x805, 1.36M)

Seething

Just did 8050 DRK DPS and that still only got me to .4 percent on the E4S dummy, looking at 95th percentile parses on FFlogs that would be 90th percentile. What the fuck is up with how these dummies are tuned.

For those of you that are doing The Feast,
PICK UP THE FUCKING MEDALS

Attached: D1eAjX1X0AA57lU.jpg (680x593, 50K)

In most parties I've done I don't see any macros used. For strats on E4S this is still relevant: docs.google.com/document/d/1PTYpZ5E953vATWmLEArCI4-Ldfv2Gp9kvcGMdjtqKFU/edit?usp=sharing
For E3S there's something up on strat maker but I can't find it. Most things boil down to how you split on first tsunami (0/8 is getting popular) and how you drop smokers.

You can't compare dummy parses to fight ones. That fight has some downtime on it so you're likely much lower. However they definitely are overturned for what's required to clear.

Fucked up that sentence good Lord. 90th percentile just to clear the dummy seems pretty high though.

>look at this dude that spammed pvp and probably win-traded
>better than anyone
oh I am laffin

just join a pf group and ask for the macro then drop, as for strats, dont bother with anything outside of the most recent vid guide if youre doing pf only
every single pf ever has atleast 1 try hard that is going to alter the macro in real time and make it a grind fest
also what you posted is utter shit but im pretty sure youre aware

Attached: 9Nn7ul0.png (2518x1024, 297K)

No.

Attached: Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn 2019.09.10 - 22.47.33.75.DVR.webm (1212x264, 2.9M)

I wonder if that guy finally got the death he wanted.

>queue for Feast matches
>faggot teammates want to focus the ranged DPS instead of the goddamn healer

Attached: 1511283571838.jpg (300x223, 110K)

Isn't GNB suppose to be better as an ot so why would the GBN be taking the tank busters?

>Male Viera

Lmao

Is 13k DPS good for SAM?

I feel they will continue to suffer until the official reveal of male viera kills them once and for all
and by official reveal of male viera, I mean NEVER EVER lmao

Attached: 1560329247983.gif (477x265, 2.98M)

On what encounter and with what gear?

ment for also the moment someone starts bringing up parse after forced error death, just feel free to leave the group it's destined to fail and theyre looking for soneone to blame for their shit mechanics
timebomb/trap party's will waste your time and food everytime without question

Attached: 1569206315456.jpg (1200x720, 104K)

What have you done?

ilvl 455 & E1S

If you mean the SSS dummy then that's pretty okay. My group's sam is typically purple and got 13k in 450 gear on zero downtime e2s.

>stoic nodposting

based

Because past normal roulette content, busters usually apply something to force you to swap or invuln.

>see some e4s group up on pf, leader is asking for help with his clear
>decide to join
>keep doing either the same or more than a certain SAM who has a DNC partner
>SAM is the first to quit the group when things go a bit south
I can't even imagine the level of salt

I see you attached a photo of all the non mentally ill Au Ra players in the game

Tataru's outfits for the NPCs look good because they're made with them in mind.

Her outfits for us look like shit because the devs have to account for a general outfit that would look nice on a Hyur, Elezen, Miqo'te, Roegadyn, Potato, Au Ra, Viera, and Hrothgar. So they just gave up and made it look like shit no matter what.

they're busy being pregnant

Attached: 1563934071284.jpg (838x1024, 83K)

Play Elezen

Attached: 1568261682134.jpg (680x965, 116K)

maybe if they didn't have giant long legs
or if the guys didn't have those skull-like hollow cheekbones

Amaurot ... home. The Asciens aren't doing anything wrong

Attached: Z2iUrSG90T6Z37Vj28_xVajbDY.jpg (720x405, 104K)

I already do.

I feel like in every expac, everyone always says "(Main Villain) did nothing wrong", even though it's always bullshit and blatantly false. Even Gaius did some wrong for how sensible he is in comparison to other antagonist Garleans.

Which villain did nothing wrong in SB, lads?

Attached: 1567542474099.jpg (856x606, 197K)

Hydaelyn is waifu, so of course people are going to defend her crazy ass

Everyone sucks Zenos and Yotsuyu's dicks all the time, from what I've seen.

Hydaelyn is literally a giant rock. Until she shows up as a Trial and turns into giantess Minfilia or something, she has no waifu points with the fanbase.

>waifu
mommyfags are so fucking disgusting

Doman society created Yotsuyu. Hien never says he'll change his country's culture.

Attached: FFXIV_Young_Yotsuyu.png (240x240, 93K)

Every Stormblood villain did everything wrong

For me, it's Scathach

Attached: 1550347560700.jpg (800x1200, 132K)

I want to lick her scat hatch!

I mean, there were some problems with that part of the story, sure.

>that part where a guy admits he sold Yotsuyu into servitude
>Gosetsu and Yugiri are just kinda like "Oh, okay. We'll reassign you, brah."

But still, killing some random unrelated people instead of your parents just seemed like pointless spite. It'd be one thing if she killed the brothel guys, her husband, and other people directly responsible for her misfortune.

But he didn't attach any photo...?

Zenos is just a fight autist. The only way anyone could justify him being a "good" villain is that he was at least simple and enjoyable to beat up. Aching whore pussy is absolute trash and should have died in Doma. The trial is good but it frankly could have been anyone they dug up, having it be a gay amnesia plot only undermines everything at Doma castle.

Broooo

I thought it was pretty funny how it has that freaky-looking mask that covers the face and then ShB story has a cutscene where alt-history (You) is shown wearing the set without the head part just so you can be sure it's your character whose corpse is lying on the screen

Attached: 1511411601629.png (627x627, 387K)

I hate the amnesia thing too, admittedly, but I feel like the intended way that scenario was supposed to work was

>"Look how she could have been if she had been looked after by people who actually care about her."

Granted, the problem for me is that she already did a ton of shitty things to a ton of people and they're harboring her like it's no big deal. But you can't condemn her for what she did because she's technically not the same person due to amnesia.

Alt-History Me deserved to die for wearing that travesty.

big hipped daddy zodiark > stupid floating rock

Am I the only one that went through Shad wearing the edgelord outfit Tataru gave us?

mmm no they do talk a lot about how it feels wrong to keep her, she's not just playing house from the start and everyone happily going along with it because "look at her isn't she adorable"

>tfw Hydaelyn defeated Zodiark by stepping on him in the murals

Good thing she's in Doma, since that excuse wont work since they supposedly executed the guy that created the Black Rose and also lost his memories. Then again, he was not a pretty woman

I had already devised a far better edgy glam set in preparation for ShB before we even got the Traveler's set, but I didn't think it was that bad. I mean, the Scion Isekai Adventurer's set was already mentioned in ITT

I want Hydaelyn to stop on me

Attached: cvMi0ux.png (1344x2000, 3.73M)

why does Amano still have a job his art looks like shit

DNC is so comfy bros. you just don't gotta worry about a single thing

Why why why must people die in phase 3 of e4s every fucking time. It's the easiest part of the fight. Why are you dying to shit. You can literally do this phase perfectly the first time you see it just by using common sense and reacting to the mechanics most of which you've seen before earlier in the fight

japs dont care about quality

Attached: 1565283808450.jpg (513x2047, 255K)

My group keeps wanting to argue about this and that and I'm just like "Oranges stack in the second exploding square goddamn people"

Doolbblood is misunderstood because he looks intimidating with his red glowing eyes but is actually restrained keeping his blades sheathed while Stormmrots has already drawn blood

I liked the sort of story they were building, it really felt like it would go places. Then they ended it almost immediately when we could have been having a nice talk over how right it is to hold someone accountable for deeds they very really can't remember. And it would have been a better story if it was Tsuyu who was driven mad and resorted to becoming Tsukuyomi rather than Yotsuyu returning, so to speak. But instead they ended the idea too soon and it fell flat

As elezen i slap the spats and thighboots on every class and its the hottest thing ever

Attached: 1567685714119.jpg (782x784, 76K)

I kinda miss and not miss the old medal system
>Tfw You pick up all the medals as a tank because no one pick them up and you see a melee DPS rushing toward you probably with a full LB bar

Attached: HEAVY MEDAL.jpg (300x495, 82K)

Secondaries aren't people

I think the writers were too afraid of depicting a morally grey antagonist. Like, even Emet-Selch is morally grey up until "but my plan requires killing billions of people, several times". Not sure if it's a ratings thing, trying to keep it T/16+, or if they're just reluctant to have those sorts of discussions, which is weird because they had no qualms with the whole Ala Mhigan refugee/migrant worker thing in 2.X.

cap my tomes

Attached: 66304456_p16.jpg (946x1056, 905K)

Fucking let them die so they start learning to stand with the group you fucking faggot

Is there a reason why the middle row of titan bombs sometimes shows on the target list (and you can see their cast) and sometimes they don't? I'm assuming it's because there's a limit on the target list itself and there are more bombs than said limit, but is there a way to up this limit or to reliably stop the game from RNG deciding who shows there?

wouldnt mind desu

So my SMN is 52 and pet abilities seem completely arbitrary and tacked on (I'm aware there used to be a separate bar) considering they stack and have the same codown so it feels like an awkward, pointless chore. Am I missing something here?

Also at 52 should I focus on getting dots, AF abilities or pet abilities off first in fights?

Attached: 1569090256040.png (1062x942, 301K)

30 and getting burnt out, it was comfy and addictive at first but I'm not sure if the level 30+ players are still enjoying themselves or just have nothing else to do being honest

You got your Garo sets and mounts yet?

Attached: C70AF27A-CD6B-4129-A449-B2600DADF813.jpg (400x600, 57K)

Always start with dots.

Those look bad and pvp is legit awful.

>killing some random unrelated people

I hate when people say this, because you damn sure people knew what was happening to her, but the faggots had the retarded "Bystander effect".

It's like saying the terrorist family didn't know what was going on with their terrorist family member but there was so many red flags.

Anyone that plays war will holmgang be up for the stack tank buster in phase three if I use HG for the first and second tank buster in phase two?

>tank gets punched off by the big glowing fist
>4 people proceed to die to stonecrusher because people cant spread/and the other tank died in one hit
or
>someone forgets their knockback prevention ecksdee
>they dont get a rez until the merry go round
>one of the designated oranges gets a yellow now
>instead of adjusting he stays stacked with the oranges and 4 people go splat
or the really common
>tank silently dies to autos because the tanks cant mitigate for shit
or my favorite
>the bard and black mage spread out for yellow
>somehow the bard fucking kills the blackmage and they both die

every single death in phase 3 makes me considerably madder than any other potential mistake, especially with how hardcore it fucks healer mana

Attached: 1568565593251.png (306x353, 144K)

Nice cope, mountlet.

But I have all 3 relevant mounts from this patch. Well, in one way or another. I have titania and titan's and I have 99 innocence tokens so I stopped running innocence. Mount is mine as soon as the npc get updated.

Prove it!

There.

Attached: jpcEUel.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

>faggot trannies in this thread get to clear e4s
>while I suffer through party finders for 16+ hours a day of wiping trying to bruteforce a kill

you guys don't deserve shit compared to me.

Don't get mad. I was planning on actually trying it out. How hard of a transition is going to go? What should I be expecting?

get a static faggot

primal? ill help u user

Smash threads are populated by tourneyfags and man children. Fuck you.

I just cleared E4S guys. /joy

>want to have a fresh start
>change name and race
>old name searchable on Google and links to the same profile

Fucking japs.

post your fflogs so i can laugh at your rotation

>1 page of mounts
??
Is that an alt or something?

>trying to cap tomes on monday

its his favorites tab

Sure. Still doing better than you for relevant content.

DIRTY JAP

Would (You) have sex with a rabbit, Yea Forums?

Attached: bun.png (591x800, 753K)

Maybe just the tip.

until my dick fell off

Yes, but not that kind. This kind

Attached: implying i need shadows or antialiasing to be cute.jpg (760x632, 220K)

I wasn't trying to be slanderous, I was really just curious, since I started since HW and have like 5 pages of mounts.
And I guess if we want to show epeens...

I wasn't talking of his favorite tab tho.

Attached: E4S.jpg (687x607, 91K)

Attached: 1558670159590.jpg (1660x1031, 326K)

>75 Titania totem
>99 Innocence totem
Almost done with this shit
And then I will have to do it all over again for Hades EX...goddamn fuck my luck

Attached: Too much suffering.jpg (168x191, 9K)

>why does Nomura still have a job his art looks like shit

fixed it for you.

Attached: FFXIV-Nomura-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

You have a firm meta of spamming AoE farms as a mage to level 60 then getting burned out because there's only 2 raids to do. Private server autists brought their autistic traditions to Classic and genuinely try to minmax a 15 year old game while PUGs are clearing the endgame at lvl 57 and without even pre-raid BiS. Overall it's a fucking mess

The mommy face is the only good one.

Attached: 1559030392108.png (538x745, 604K)

looks nothing alike

he's right kill the DPS is the quickest way to win

I was told there would be Ryne pics posted ITT

Attached: 1568778061099.jpg (250x221, 4K)

Is that 3?

Whoever told you that was lying.

Attached: 1562826500909.jpg (727x1200, 144K)

fucking hoy

>win trader gets banned
good
i wish it was permanent

Can you clear 5 times in a single week to get that achiev?

>Ranged DPS have 12500 HP
>Healers have 15000 HP
>If they are a goddamn WHM they can't be completely immune to CC on top of having a 20% healing bonus
Nah man, bursting the healer immediately is not worth it.

>Bound by Faith
Fucking finally done with that, but why the hell aren't the Scion's ARR outfits there

Attached: 1562908644644.png (960x695, 1.22M)

Technically yeah if you do parses runs for example but who the fuck care about those

>Adder has three nodes
>"PUSH MAELSTROMS NODES."

How do i wrangle these retards.

I'm taking HRT so I kind of care now more than before.

Attached: 1559602531650.jpg (720x720, 82K)

>MUH WINTRADING

Confirmed shitter.

>being on flames
I swear to god sometimes when we're winning and we're about to win they do the most stupid shit.

>absolutely decimating the maels
>only need a few more points to win, adders are almost catching up and winning
>MID LETS GO MID
NO YOU FUCKS WE COULDVE WON IF YOU JUST KEPT DESTROYING MAEL

Meowie?

I gave up on that years ago man.
I feel like the people who do frontline are mindless lemmings.
>Mael has 2 nodes and is winning
>Adder is in second place
>Flame in third place
>Somehow everyone from adder prefer following and killing Flames instead of going to Mael

Or

>Mael is winning
>Instead of doing a pincher attack on Mael Flame decide that camping Adder spawn is the best solution

Attached: 1307412326183.png (400x513, 259K)

>MUH SHITTER

Confirmed wintrader.

i hate seal rock 8v8 so much is just pretty much whoever can just farm someone's base first wins.

I win traded for my set. Didn't give a fuck LMAO

Of course. Which is why the achievement doesn't actually mean anything.

Now that the dust has settled, what's your opinion on Hroth?

Attached: O1JVFRF.png (1294x1080, 1.33M)

If that's how you want to do it. Like I said though, this means shit.

Attached: dS2V8HA.png (443x179, 33K)

hehehehe

>Actually doing parse runs
Why?

Attached: 1474381296906.jpg (344x580, 258K)

how do you find likeminded people to wintrade with?

>parse runs is the only reason people clear again
Is this some sort of obsessed mentality? I join titan clear runs on pf, in part to just help people out and in part because I just enjoy actually playing the game. I used to do it mostly with e2s which is why I have a bunch of those clears but lately I've been doing with titan too.

another cat, in a game full of cats

What's your character name then faggot?

How about instead of accusing people with more skill than you of cheating, you actually get good at feast?

>After years of seeing spammed in every cities, finally decide to check out that pvpbankshit site
>They sell E1S to E4S clear for 1kusd
>E4S clear alone is 640usd
What the fuck?
Do people actually buy this shit?

Bless people like you.

Can someone tell me what "big poggers" or "pog champ" means?
Am I getting too old?

It's Twitch zoomer speak for saying something is exciting or hype

People who have job and money ?

Aaah, no wonder I didn't get it.
I was helping a party clear E2S and they started screaming that and I was too embarrassed to ask what it meant

ALA MHIGO... CRADLE OF FUCKING CIVILIZATION

Attached: 1546897276425.jpg (500x375, 122K)

6.0 ends up being a survival game
you and the scions end up getting separated and you're left in an alternate time line eorzea where everything gets fucked.
like or nah?

But now in retrospect and with understanding of their language, maybe I made a horrible mistake...

Attached: OHHHHHHHHH SHIHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.jpg (492x643, 130K)

Hello mr.chinaman

Tinnamen square.

I think they're good, though I would have liked Lupin too. All the salt it caused is a nice bonus too. Criticisms I have is the hunched back,need the mog station to make a more accurate Ronso, plus the issue with the limited amount of customization.
It's the only race I am considering of using my fantasia to change from my Midlander Hyur I've had since ARR.

>giving the undeserving shitters a clear

based retard

timeskip to post 8th calamity Eorzea would be neat, but they wouldn't do it.

Wasn't Thordan morally grey? His whole deal was "The dragons won't forgive us because Nidhogg has no concept of the passing of time, so I might as well just fight these dragons with god powers. Also, I'm going to take out the Ascians, too, since they're a threat to Eorzea."

XD

>"Everyone is a tranny but me."

Stay mad.

How mad are you though? probably a gold shitter.

>get WoD as my roulette on DRK
>very first pull the two WHM in my party let me die to the chimeras
>turn off Grit so the tank with healers that aren't braindead can MT
>get to Cerberus
>end up having to grab the Wolfsbane because the other off tank isn't
>grab both that show up
>almost dead
>no heals
>pop Living Dead
>hit 1HP
>ask for a heal
>WHM gets upset and snarks because he can't just spam Stone II
>throws a Benediction
>get to Cloud
>wait for LB3
>pop DRK LB3 as soon as it's full
>healer begins to throw a fit as I leave the instance
What is wrong with people

>start playing drk
eh, this is fun, the edgelord replacement and his midget is good i guess from fray
>start playing gnb
>laughs in active cooldowns and picking up threat with a self heal
holy shit i love aurora

I don't think he even asked for forgiveness. He was quite content with watching his nation and people burn, as long as he had the dragon's eye.

>Wasn't Thordan morally grey?
he was acting like he was until he said fuck it im winning at every cost in the last 1/3

I'd have to be a god gamer to be able to carry people who don't deserve at all.

i just found a way to earn unlimited gil
>make an alt
>get 100 gil
>transfer that over to main account
>delete alt
>make another alt
>transfer that over to main account.
>repeat
>profit???

HAHAHA GILLANOIRE SOON FUCKERS

Congrats, you just crashed the economy

If I don't finish my WT the next week. Will I be able to grab a new one the next week?

Armor looks great :)

SE knows

Attached: 1564190809537.jpg (283x198, 21K)

boys I stopped playing during Stormblood, had an Astrologian at 70, finished the MSQ and had a little gear; how's the endgame for the newest expansion and how do Astros fare? I've been playing lot of private server WoW and I'm getting bored of WotLK's dungeons.

Attached: 1493369069888.png (400x475, 61K)

DONT DROP THAT SHIT PRAY TO THE TWELVES YOU DONT DROP THAT SHIT

who gives a fuck about mounts that arent raid drops?

Who gives a fuck about mounts that aren't your chocobro?

was planning to socialize and leave my now dead free company behind but then i spotted a free medium and there's no way i'm competing for a medium house with others so now i'm stuck with a medium house tied to a dead free company

I have never once summoned my shitty mount chocobo, I love my racing chocobo more

dye it white, slap a mix of titania and tsukiyomi bardings on it and you have the best mount in the game

my issued chocobo is for battle and is my companion. my ishgard chocobo is for flying as thats what he was bred for
uhh... i guess that magitek shit is alive also

My racing chocobo is inbred...

Nice

Attached: file.png (1440x812, 483K)

thats gay and those bardings suck anyway

Reposting once since I edited it a bit

So my SMN is 52 and pet abilities seem completely arbitrary and tacked on (I'm aware there used to be a separate bar) considering they stack and have the same codown so it feels like an awkward, pointless chore. Am I missing something here?

Also at 52 should I focus on getting AF abilities or pet abilities off first in fights after dots?

Also also if I have BLM gear from savage raids what do I even do with my SMN at 80 since unless I'm really misunderstanding, the gear is interchangeable for casters so why would I run anything which I enjoy doing but not for no reason leaving me with considering destroying my BLM gear so I can farm it on my SMN

most of my alliance roulettes have had lazy subhuman garbage in it the past month or so. i don't mean people who are just bad at the game in the normal sense but people like you describe who actively avoid putting in any effort for their job. i blame shadowbringers popularity

ANOTHER WORLD
IT MAY RAIN ALWAYS.

I mean why not? Would be a good way to thank the Ironworks for saving our life and to do our WoL thing of unfucking things.
People who like variety? I like my nimbus and T-rex thank you very much.

the pet abilities are just there until you get ruin 4 as you need to use the pet abilities to proc it
at 80 you double weave everything with ruin 4's as ruin 2 is a massive dps loss if used liberally.
so it's this kind of fun, kind of shitty mini game that we play

Oh god the reddit spacing now that I'm on PC, wrote this on my phone
Thank fucking god, that sounds like a huge improvement

>8 man raid
>other healer wants to only do DPS

Attached: 1552907066363.jpg (640x853, 39K)

maybe if you didnt overheal like crazy i'd bother giving you one of my ogcds

>actually beats our bottom DPS or two in damage

Attached: 30-rock-24.gif (329x222, 499K)

Oh god I'm in a new raid group with some online friends. How do i stop dropping my fucking spaghetti, will it hurt the group if i use red mage instead of Bard?

Attached: 1568719241835m.jpg (838x1024, 95K)

Got a picture of that?

Just be charismatic like me and make everyone laugh so much they forget you're subpar at your Job

Attached: 1535994782345.jpg (600x675, 51K)

God minagine sucking on thĂłe nipples

Recruiting members for FC and LS is hard!
As long as you're improving! Don't be the guy still doing 6k on our 5th week in a row raiding!

you Should be able to bring 16 Lalas to an 8 man raid because they only count for 1/2 a man

Attached: Gilly.jpg (2500x1667, 422K)

He was kind of a dick, but he intended to protect Ishgard ultimately.

Pro tip senpai, you sound extremely unnatural and just in general like a clown if you just finish literally every single sentence with an exclamation mark at all times.

If you get Crystal Tower roulette and there's no newbies, you know that you're being paired with shitters.

Pro tip!
I'll fucking kill you mother fucker I'm hacking into your IP addres! I found it now you fucking fuck! 192.168.0.1!

You're fucking done now kiddo!

this is why no one join your FC
cuhringe

C'mon! I don't have all day. Meet me by Kat Fish and Chips and I'll fucking show you who's boss!
They got emulators with RPGs on them I'll beat your ass on NBA JAM!

Fucking fucking Ranjit fucking fuck Thancred fuck I'll fucking fuck your mom next time you back talk to me! Fuck you fucking fuck with your mother fuck!Fucking fucking Ranjit fucking fuck Thancred fuck I'll fucking fuck your mom next time you back talk to me! Fuck you fucking fuck with your mother fuck!Fucking fucking Ranjit fucking fuck Thancred fuck I'll fucking fuck your mom next time you back talk to me! Fuck you fucking fuck with your mother fuck!Fucking fucking Ranjit fucking fuck Thancred fuck I'll fucking fuck your mom next time you back talk to me! Fuck you fucking fuck with your mother fuck!

I'll end your fucking life you fucking fuck of fucking fuck fucker fuck of fuck fuck you mother fuck of fucking fuck!
Fucking fucking Ranjit fucking fuck Thancred fuck I'll fucking fuck your mom next time you back talk to me! Fuck you fucking fuck with your mother fuck!Fucking fucking Ranjit fucking fuck Thancred fuck I'll fucking fuck your mom next time you back talk to me! Fuck you fucking fuck with your mother fuck!
Fucking fucking Ranjit fucking fuck Thancred fuck I'll fucking fuck your mom next time you back talk to me! Fuck you fucking fuck with your mother fuck!

Attached: 51Pe8UNUiVL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 12K)

Suck my ass. My name is Iyob Yakhne of Gilgamesh and I will fucking fuck your fucking mom or fucking fuck. Fucking fucking Ranjit fucking fuck Thancred fuck I'll fucking fuck your mom next time you back talk to me! Fuck you fucking fuck with your mother fuck!
Fucking fucking Ranjit fucking fuck Thancred fuck I'll fucking fuck your mom next time you back talk to me! Fuck you fucking fuck with your mother fuck!

Attached: __viera_final_fantasy_xiv_and_etc_drawn_by_kenshin187__sample-a1f3b3a4368ed5f76d4f49679de15286~2.jpg (201x182, 15K)

You're gonna get dreadwyrm trance at 58 which is the start of SMN's big mechanics. Don't worry too much about it right now.

But in general Energy drain > pet abilities > AF abilities. Use them after a ruin 2 (or 4 later on) while your GCD is on cooldown

If you're curious about how it comes together check out vids like youtube.com/watch?v=brmeSS_5j4k
I don't know if thats the perfect way to do it at endgame but it should be close enough

Well someone's spam bot got turned on

Lmao

Attached: balancetranny1.jpg (1080x603, 152K)

time warping back to a point where the thread was less awful

Attached: ffxiv_07212017_125947.png (1600x900, 1.24M)

fucking pointless character, gosetsu even pointed out how pointless it was for her to survive just to get raped again immediatley and everyones just like yea i dunno bye lol

Cassie was cuter when she had an eating disorder

Attached: 1487646875542.png (680x385, 264K)

Attached: 75514031_p0.jpg (1280x1807, 410K)

I hope you learned your lesson! user disappeared from this thread! All from my hand! Iyob Yakhne wins again!

>expert dungeons give 50 phantasm every run
>more than the fucking roulettes
There's no point in doing roulettes once you have the expert dungeons is there?
Also how does this tomestone shit work? Should I just get the ronkan gear or what? I dont get endgame ilvl progression

Thanks user

thats a balance furry, a bluelet

....are you saying 90 is less than 50?

For a fresh 80 I'd get weapons/accessories from ex primals and focus on upgrading the other pieces of your gear with tomestones

il be honest i played for 2 days and found it unbearably boring. gameplay is just too slow and everything took forever. i feel like zoomer games have gotten to me. i just dont need that slow of pacing in my games

>doing MSQ

>not doing MSQ while you work on your anime backlog

doing expert roulette gets you 40 bonus tokens over the 50 from the dungeon. Alliance raid gives you 50 bonus tokens, regular roulettes give 15-20, no real reason not to do the roulettes whether for tomes or exp, honestly.

it'll be a lot easier to gear up with ronkan to get eden stuff, then you can save up and spend phantasmagoria tokens for that gear.

What the fuck are you talking about?
This nigga saying expert roulette gives less than the actual dungeon.

Still. What type of faggot comments that? Even if he's attention whoring there's a better way without making you sound like an absolute cunt.

cuhringe
i bet you've been kicked from the novice network before

Attached: 1568070888406.jpg (419x400, 28K)

KAKAROT!!!!! YOUR LIFE IS FORFEIT.
KAKAROT!!!!!!!! ILL FUCKING KILL YOU CRYSTALSHITTER.

Attached: dragon_ball_super_broly1.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

When the fuck will she confess already so (You) can let her down because you're married to the fucking crystalmom?

Attached: 1560227656025.jpg (575x623, 92K)

\o

>weekly clear party, clear for one aka carry my shitter freind

FUCK YOU FUCK THESE PEOPLE JUST ROT

Attached: Absolute rage.png (590x580, 230K)

before killing me you should try killing leviathan aetherspic

Attached: 1568250970880.jpg (500x375, 58K)

You wanna fuck? I never met another dude into dragon ball in this game.

>tokens
ill slap you

theyll never understand bro dont even try

Attached: lUBmQKL.jpg (558x361, 77K)

>tranny tranny tranny sjw jew tranny kike tranny tranny dilate tranny
2019 Yea Forums sure is fun

>found a cute girl who streams XIV
>"...my boyfriend"
fuck this game

Attached: 1532943166273.jpg (480x362, 14K)

Yea Forums is fun but what do tranny gatekeepers have to do with it?

dear monks, I (the RDM) should not be doing as much or more DPS than you.

hmm

Attached: brains.jpg (304x1200, 106K)

shut up, zoomer. some people here are old enough to drink.

Attached: archeological memes.jpg (1152x1152, 694K)

Attached: 1565844792730.jpg (686x1200, 124K)

Why did I have to get moved to Crystal with Balmung degenerates?

Attached: mfw.png (286x292, 46K)

It's in Aether too you dummy

>tfw daughterzoned

Attached: 1489384910.png (1600x900, 1.19M)

I'm in Diabolos, I used to be a Primal chad

this is perfection

Currently leveling bard (lvl 50 right now) what's the rotation?

Attached: __bard_diana_cavendish_kagari_atsuko_and_red_mage_little_witch_academia_and_etc_drawn_by_ticcy__e09f (1000x911, 195K)

Ban premade groups from pvp right now.

Attached: 1559782462335.gif (239x239, 41K)

git gud pussy

Attached: Alisaie lewd.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

I'm already better than all of them.

switch between songs, always put both dots on everything, fish for procs, look gay

Lol has anyone ever been this wrong

When do I use battle voice, raging strikes and barrage?

>running roulettes as DNC so I can not put forth any effort
>partner BLM in an 8-man fight
>he casts through a mechanic and takes damage
>unpartner him and partner the healer
>he immediately chimps out in chat
get fucked nigmage

Attached: 1559627690661.jpg (658x576, 200K)

Lali-ho

and then everyone clapped

*brings down the raids parse and partners the other support jobs*
*also complains about parses*
heh heh

Attached: p3pr5tjf2fo21.png (1500x2000, 1.66M)

Nu-Broly doesn't even give a shit about Goku, though.

WHO THE FUCK USES MEME ARROWS IN GAME?! WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS IS THIS?!

Attached: ffxiv_09232019_224502_958.png (1920x1080, 3.51M)

>tfw Tank/DPS couple

Not me. I got Praetorium tonight.

Just got to post-Stormblood quests but what the fuck happened to Alphinaud? Ever since Alisae been introduced, he's been picked on ever since. Does he even get the same character development back in Seventh Astral and Heavensward in Shadowbringers?

what even is bruteforce

>people unironically greentext outside of Yea Forums
I will never not laugh at them.

Attached: 33e.jpg (442x330, 23K)

PVP linkshells

looks like a quote not greentext

>Alphinaud is kind of a stuck-up know it all in ARR
>makes the Crystal Braves
>the Crystal Braves sell him out to the Lalafell Mafia
>he gets humbled and learns to stop being such a tool
>the story has bullied him ever since

Attached: ffxiv_09142017_125106.png (1400x734, 1.52M)

He's still the same. 4.3 onwards is a return to the usual for him.

>getting every job to 80
why am i doing this to myself?

Attached: infinite anguish.jpg (883x831, 106K)

,>8 healwers roll up and steal your bases
tch... nothin personnel kid

This UI is disgusting

You're person who:

Likes alts.
Options.
Versatile.
Likes the Journey.
Old school mmorpg vet, redundant with Likes the Journey.
Realizes FFXIV is braindead so its very easy to pic up all the jobs.

>people unironically play slutglam rabbits and admit to buying 6 pack fantasias while talking about Yea Forums in game

Attached: 1558646396810.jpg (320x466, 44K)

I'm almost there, user. All I have left is

>WHM: 78
>PLD: 72
>DRK: 72
>AST: 71
>WAR: 70
>GNB: 61

THE MEMES

Attached: ffxiv_09232019_224929_760.png (1920x1080, 61K)

>tfw you want to play but you are trapped in a third world country with dogshit internet
This is so gay bros i just wanna level WHM

Attached: 1504106240361.gif (315x174, 1.39M)

WHM,WAR,DRK,PLD left for me, all above 71

>switched DRG to DRK back in HW
>Cap out to 80
>Try switching to DRG to do Duty Roulette
>Remember how long it fucking takes to get in a match for a DPS

Attached: 1569281414459.png (320x224, 35K)

you're goddamn right, I do the same

I'm saving some of these for whatever new PotD they come out with so I have an excuse to run that a bunch.

Also Beast Tribe Quests and Trust leveling.

>Realizes FFXIV is braindead so its very easy to pic up all the jobs.
Not him but the combat is actually pretty intense by MMO standards. It's easy to 'pick up' new jobs because they're quick to level

I want to Cuck Wedge!

>Intense
Its action oriented but there's normies that I could get playing this game but not other mmos other then BM hunters in WoW. Its a very simple game.

Give me your in-engine meme image requests

Attached: by the elementals.png (989x830, 1.92M)

>or my favorite
>>the bard and black mage spread out for yellow
>>somehow the bard fucking kills the blackmage and they both die
I had that happen to me once, the fucking black mage would go from NE corner to SE corner during the first merry go round while I was in the SE corner the entire time. Adjusted in the last millisecond. I had no idea what the fuck happened but I guess the BLM didn't walk back diagonally after 2 explosions and traveled around the entire arena instead

looks like a goblin

Ryne making out with minifilia.

Sauce to how u do this plz

I wonder if she’ll ever hit her growth spurt in future DRK job content? Also, whatever happened to her becoming a conjurer or DRK?

Hey at least it not like other MMO where you have to create a whole new character for alt

fag magnet

>FFXIV is not tranny ga-

Attached: Untitled.png (857x624, 654K)

can we get a recreation of this Hades image with ffxiv Hades?

Attached: 1516754103024.jpg (792x825, 333K)

I think she's continuing conjury after seeing your bad case of suicidal schizophrenia nearly kill Sidurgu

Elidibus doing something insane while wielding a katana.

Whats your favorite mount?

DRG is far stronger if that matters

my kawaii pink chocobo

Nanamo dabbing.

Attached: ffxiv_10192018_005732.png (1240x783, 1.13M)

Get a life you sad little fucktard

Elidibus with a katana shoved in his butt

the regalia.
I don't even like 15, I just like having a four-seater mount on treasure hunt night with the fc, it's oddly satisfying to roll up in two full cars

imagine how drinking a fantasia must feel like

>tfw called this ages ago while my friends were hype about vanilla
>it's a hardcore experience, they said
>you need to prepare and minmax and get foodbuffs from obscure quests
>meanwhile level 57s who can barely enter MC is easily clearing it because Vanilla boss mechanics require about 5 second reaction time and minimal attention.

Ozma, I loved Eureka and BA was such a fun experience.

Attached: file.png (605x587, 872K)

>It was two actual weeks of porting around, staking out houses, clicking on a stupid sign for hours upon hours
Very late reply, but why did you have to do this? Just talk to the ferry guy and he'll tell you which houses are available.

I hope it like hormone

Attached: raidfight.webm (402x720, 2.42M)

that'll show you what's vacant, not available
there's nothing to show you what's available, houses have some randomized, unknown cooldown period in vacancy. At some point, utterly without warning, you can buy it. So house buying devolves into looking through what's available, then standing in front of it's placard and clicking hundreds of times until it magically allows your transaction to go through.
This is complicated by people with complex macros or botting bullshit who are also outside those houses, clicking once every 5-7 seconds as long as their program holds out, and even they'll be beaten out by someone doing a house transfer. That's when someone just trades their old plot for the new one instantly, skipping that cooldown period and forcing you to move on

I need an allagan teal glow necklace that isn't a choker

do these exist

>memes
>FFXIV
GAF'D

If it's instant there's not much to feel. If it's a transformation process it could be agony. Every muscle organ and bone and nerve contorting and reshaping itself to new dimensions

The wolf from sus ex, haven't used anything else since I got it

>alphinaud gets sent to Eorzea where the garleans won
>its actually a vast improvement

My dick has a love affair with this picture

that yelling cat meme, but with raubahn and pipin yelling at nanamo being the cat

I got pretty distracted, but I at least took this.

Attached: excellent dab, your magesty.png (1402x1080, 1.81M)

Attached: elidibus.jpg (1318x1012, 230K)

dat title

What are those pieces called?

For me, I'd say it's my trusty chocobo. Though I must admit, he's ran quite a few malms in his lifetime.

Attached: my trusty friend.jpg (1210x1065, 440K)

thats not a daab

iirc black ranger pose does the best dab

Me and the boys just waiting for the PF to fill

Attached: ffxiv_09242019_040340_137.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

oi you look familiar. were you just runnin e1s or what

nope haven't touched e1s since tuesday

Goddamn Minfilia what happened to your FACE ?

Attached: Untitled.png (1904x1096, 1.29M)

>this shits like 10 mill
fuck me

PLD is less fun now though.

I've found and sold two of them in my adventures in hoh. I'm actually surprised they're that low right now, must be from people leveling up dnc and gnb.

Praying this or the mats drops a lot when then 5.1 restore ishgard comes out

Attached: 11bbb408bfaa35c7b69dc750aeed0bc549784831.jpg (1024x701, 192K)

Are ya ready for some more moogle tome stone fun kids?!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/mogmog-collection/201909/

Looks like they have buffed the drops, and you can get them from pvp now so I may do that to double farm garo stuff too.

Attached: file.png (1275x561, 1.01M)

The cloud. It doesn't take up a lot of space, and it's rare.

Attached: ffxiv_03162019_004149_743.jpg (1920x1080, 593K)

Company chocobo.
It's an FF game. Why would I want to ride anything else?

Attached: 218472-ff8_boko.jpg (320x320, 10K)

If anything price may go up if less people are doing the dungeon.

AAAAAA SO MANY MOUNTS
BEHEMOUNT HEAD
MGP CARDS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MOGS
MOUNTS
CHEEVOS

>magicked prism (job mastery)
cute.

>scathach
the one void slut I've been missing
the one whose rolls always fucked me up even years later
my new onahole

>Elbst Horn
lorebros no......

I still need the one from mhach.

What's the most efficient map to run for this

I actually enjoy seal rock and and fields of glory I can't wait to play

Good question now that pvp, praetorum and castrum are buffed. Used to be blue mage self destruct runs would be most efficient through tam tara.

I hate how they're hunched. I really wanted to become one, but once I saw them in-game I immediately stopped myself because their hunched backs make them look weak and pathetic. All I wanted was a prideful, alpha lion and I got a hunched beta cuck.

>Au Ra males aren't hunched, but they have weird alien Russian ballet posture and animations.

My static cleared E4S in the fourth week and we have BRD, MCH, RDM and DRG. Basically the most suboptimal party you can have that doesn't involve dancer.
Save for week 1 clears, your comp doesn't fucking matter that much and metafags should kill themselves.

Insane buff.

Attached: file.png (768x195, 29K)

>have to resubscribe today to keep my house
frick

So purple is where you wanna be right? Gold and orange are tryhard autism purple is really good player without the tryhard autism

Depends on how good are you. My group RDM is constantly getting orange parses and outdpsing our brd.

Drg is one of the best jobs in the game retard

Around 90% without being a tryhard and with bis.

Battle voice on cooldown, raging strikes during the green song, barrage for procs during raging strikes.

Yes, and the 3 other DPS are some of the worst.

>can get free shit as a trial player
ayy yiss
shame about the pet requirement

>360 tomes for all mounts
36 times of praetorium lets go......

The day of the boot is coming you little freak

>not always having them..

>shitters who don't care about pvp will just queue up and make their team lose for the tomestones
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>SCH from old static was expecting to play a shota Viera DNC healer
Loving EVERY lel

The same kind of retards that thought vieras had a tail, they disgust me

You say that like loads of people playing Frontline aren't already doing that.
>lol who cares I'm just here for the daily xD

They look good, but the very blatant rushed nature of them made me switch back to Highlander. Few customization options, broken animations (go test out the MCH sprint), and no hats just soured the whole thing. What's even worse is that the few hats that DO work look like total shit on them, typically floating literal inches away from their head or face.

>TELL ME WHY!
>I'M STUCK HERE AS A VIRGIN WITH RAGE!

>Moogle event
>PVP gives most efficient tomes
>Also gives wolf marks for Garo gear
Guess i'm smashing 2 birds with 1 stone lads

And I play with a streamer who has a husband. It's not like Twitch is a particularly effective pick-up method even when they are single, anyway.

Tardwrangling your team is bad enough in 8 mans.
It's going to be hell in an alliance where everyone is the NIN trying to cap the enemy's base in Shatter.

hopes for next relic weapon this expansion?

Attached: relic.jpg (1920x1056, 363K)

Cuntima weapon. You earn materials/light by dying in aoe and wiping on steps of faith or Ifrit hard

>It's mythology this time
Haha, I member
I member...

Im clearing 3es this week
What am i in for?

Tank cock

People not being able to do the simplest mechanics.

I know that some people intentionally join bad pfs because you can use them to pad your parses.

fatto catto

How in the world does that work? Generally speaking you get higher parses with short killtimes.

Parses depend a lot on the burst timings, so if fight ends before your burst window then dps can drop somewhat. Long fight helps for some jobs.

Here

This is especially true for E1S because of the 60 seconds of forced downtime. The longer the fight goes on the less percentage of the fight the downtime takes up so actual uptime percentage is higher.
Practically every single top parse is padded by bringing the boss down to like 5% and letting one person hit it only to kill it with a melee LB3 during enrage cast.

God e1s is so awful on monk with a good group, took me forever to get decent parses, always kill it too fast

No one plays this game.

so you meant this whole time i was supposed to focus on murdering the DPS in feast and not target the seemingly unkillable enemy healer?

Personal Chocobo
Frontlines horse

At least at the start, when he has all cds and full MP it's pointless targeting him, but you should be poking everyone, so healer has to change healing targets because you win when healer fails.

mfw i finally finished my first anima weapon, that was a fucking rough week of farming poetics of all things

Attached: lzAwF6U.jpg (2560x1440, 535K)

thank you for explaining what so many have failed to so succinctly

Newbie here. Why did you do it? Is it viable or is it for glamours?

/wave
/dab

But unless everyone on the team targets the same person, it's pointless. So melee usually has to work with timer countdowns because they have the biggest burst.

We're gonna be spending 5.1 with Estinian and Gaius if anything

for glamour, i wanted a nice looking giant bow and i was tired of using the Blue Spirit one even though it looks good

They already said that 5.1 is happening on First.

At one point it was used for its stats but nowadays it's purely for glamour

Yda should of been in the first

Relic weapons are mostly for glamour, but when they're current content the most recent step is usually near the top ilevel. Savage weapons are usually better until the last step where they're tied. Since all relic weapons are old content now and the new ones haven't arrived yet they're all just glamour.

God i want to hang out with daddy Gaius

I bet we'll see either male Viera or female Hrothgar in the next expansion, then the final expansion we'll see the other one.
If that doesn't happen I hope they at least put more overall work into the rest of the game and add more post MSQ content for 6.0 and 7.0.

Just shut up you insufferable faggot

Fair fair

I stopped playing after reaching Stormblood from ARR. I didn't even get my first job to 80. This game should have been offline singleplayer since that's how I felt when going through all the old content by myself.