CELESTE

good game
thoughts?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Tranny game

Attached: 1564547669882.png (1367x631, 47K)

I'm still putting off fully completing chapter 9, and I fear that's just gonna make me rusty.

Acriate

Attached: file.png (662x597, 535K)

filtered

Unironically one of the games of the decade. Its cute and fun. The trans representations great and no one can convince me otherwise.

good game

Based

Extremely tight controls, fair level mechanics, elevated soundtrack, and overall a strangely bland game
worth a try for platforming diehards

Thought I'd hate it after hearing that it was about abortion, but I think it's done very subtly as a metaphor that ties into gameplay without ever shoving it in your face.

I literally don't give a single fuck about the character, politics or artstyle
How are the controls and how is the platforming

Based and correctposted

Attached: annchristin_grins.png (310x558, 144K)

>tranny game
Nobody cares
>fucking artificial difficulty bullshit game
Care.

Tight as fuck.

Attached: AaAAAaAaaaaAAAAA.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

That does look a lot like this

Imagine being so bad at basic platforers that you need to make and post images like this.

That is a room from the super-difficult final exam last stage DLC level. The first 7 levels aren't like that, and the difficulty ramps up as you progress through them and then start to explore the harder levels.

Exactly. Way to prove user's point.

>you have to make precise jumps in the precise platformer
cry me a fucking river mate

Yes, and that's just shit bait by people that don't want to get good. The game isn't a Mario platformer, it's designed to be very challenging. Meatboy had levels of that magnitude and still launched the indie platformer genre

her music is really good!!

Attached: wrahrikhms221.png (707x773, 784K)

>it's designed to be very challenging

Infinite lives, super easy mode without any repercussions... It's literally easier than the average Mario game. lol

Absolute unit.

filtered and dilate

>good game
lolno

Factually incorrect