CAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW

CAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW
*carts you*
yeah that's fair I guess

Attached: Monster Hunter Iceborne Garuga.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfSoMiqq5ZY
youtu.be/zHc4Bju0gHg?t=1m59s
youtube.com/watch?v=ry8zi9fQOCg
youtube.com/watch?v=M3ioToKBiVc
youtube.com/watch?v=fg9bNOHyYvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Truly the most based of all monsters

Is it true that Yian Garuga is a hybrid born from a Rathalos breeding with a Kut-Ku?

>Haven't fought savage pickle
>Saw him do a few moves when he invades
>He now has dragon braps covering the recoveries of the few attacks you could get a free hit on.
Gonna be one of those fights huh?

Attached: 4-0-09-2-08-my-longest-deep-sigh-ever-42665414.png (500x322, 67K)

if you take fanfics as facts, then yes

Back to /vg/ where you belong.

The Smashtards will follow

>maxing forest
>half of the spawns are garuga variants
Fuck, I know it gives me a lot of exp and the materials are useful, but I'm fucking tired of killing this bird

You think they'll bring furious rajang along with the update?

Attached: 1473473705532.gif (300x225, 1.75M)

There must be more to that update
>those few frames in the last trailer where you can see Kirin in a vulcanic location

The background of the last shot of the Rajang trailer is a volcano that doesn't look like Elder's Recess too

dont have a ps4 is it still possible to roll under tigrex' arm during his charge attack

I thought it was Elder Recess, rewatched it now but I can't figure it out.
But it's a pretty big coincidence.

how does garugas theme sound in world?

It'll just be a cutscene of Rajang giving it HRD.

does scarred only exist as a tempered investigation?

Scarred is literally the tempered version of Garuga, with a unique name and moveset.
If you bait the garuga and you are level 6, the Scarred will come instead.

Also yeah, he's only in Guinding Lands expeditions and investigations.

It can be encountered in the guiding lands but I feel like you already knew that.

Why is this the only monster they've done that with?

How do you gunner guys get all the mats for coatings/ammo for every hunt? I wanted to try bow but my farm can't produce enough mats for every hunt.

>Got two Nargacuga Mantles

Is there any good Narga weapon I should be on the lookout for?

Honestly no fucking clue, mate.
Even the research progress are shared. So weird.

the HBG, it's the best pierce one

>unique moveset
It’s just a tempered Garuga with one new attack

>Almost 1000 defense points
>Max health boost
>Get one shotted by tempered Diablos, not even Black Diablos

What the fuck? Was that a bug?

All airborne moves are at least slightly different.

He has at least 3 versions of the spitfire breath.
But biggest difference is how he combo'd moves way better and longer.

No.
Welcome to tempered MR.
Use guts.

If it's in the Guiding Lands at high level, no.
It's pretty much 4U 140.

While waiting for the PC release, I just cheated with a mod to buy a magazine deco.

Oh no.

It looks like the camera is in the lavasioth area looking toward the passage between it and the sloped area with the Gastodons.

Trying to use the Bow because Yea Forums told me it was OP. But it takes me longer to kill a Mon with a Bow than a gunlance or lance

Attached: 1541709739748.png (656x755, 39K)

PC trash are a disgrace. I hope that port gets delayed because none of you secondaries deserve MH

You say that like it's a big deal. Everyone hates deco RNG, half the reason the PC version is the best because it can mitigate or completely bypass it depending on your choice of mod, or even just edit that shit in directly.

Does Diablos have B.Diablos' roar+charge unblockable?

Lol. I'll be playing on PS4 now and just edit everything into my PC save once Iceborne hits PC. Don't give a fuck.

The bow is nowhere OP because it got the most nerfs in IB. You got meme'd

I mean its still good, but now you need to work for its damage

Just wear whatever armor you want my man.
You can't make affinity drachen meme sets anymore because you gotta fit in that health boost earplugs and elemental resist.
Because diablos charge is a 1 shot and its the ONLY move he uses now.
Yes

I hate this.

Ok whats OP? I'll just re-start, haven't been having fun with the Bow at all(I love re-starting so its fine)

Attached: 1546476775813.png (358x398, 147K)

What's the point of firing slinger ammo while mounted? Does it speed up the knockdown?

Just pick whatever, but if you REALLY want to kill things fast with little effort, LS or HBG is the way to go. That or rapid sticky 2 LBG.

Attached: 1568869419436.jpg (1024x576, 219K)

Almost all weapons are OP if you have the right skill and you are good at the game, just look at TA on youtube and you will understand.

Why would you ever start over in MH? Just dig through your spare materials and slap together another weapon

Do the clutch claw tutorial quest

Why would you ever restart because you want a different weapon in a monster hunter game? I'd ask if you were retarded but you're a tripfag so it's obvious.

I'm on pc. I mean mounting, not clutch clawing.

Newfren here. What is "TA"
I just slayed the red dog in the rotten Vale.

If you use flinching ammo like Scatternuts, you should be able to skip to the mount finisher after two or so flinches.

I was never one shotted by 140 GQ monsters with 741 defense in a game where you could have over 800.

OHKO meta is a rich get richer world.

I just wanted to try something different, I've been using Lance+ gunlance since MHU3
Already completed the game on my PS4 so playing on the PC wanted something different

Might try the LS but it looks boring af

Time attack, aka something you shouldn't worry about since it revolves around exploiting RNG. It gives you an idea of what weapons can do things faster at their most optimal though.

Time Attack, speedrunning specific quests basically. Sometimes with restrictions like no traps/flashes/mantles

Tryharding, or Time Attack.

Speedrunning basically. It breeds the worst people of this community

Think they’ll keep Clutch Claw shenanigans in future games? Makes it so much easier to knock things down

I hope it replaces the 1 damage mounting knife spam altogether if it sticks around. Just make mounting a free opportunity to do a couple Claw actions in a row and end it with a wallbounce.

I want mounting gone.
I want ledges gone.
I want scoutflies gone.
I want ledges gone.
I want clutch claw gone.
NO MORE FUCKING GIMMICKS.

Oh, and I want 150HP maxinum for good measure. Fuck it all.

What are the better HBGs and LBGs in Iceborne?

Are they actual in game quests or what? A quick jewgle indicated that is is some meta thing.

why is garuaga so cool bros. I wish i could be as cool as him one day...

>decide to fuck around and help low/high rank players to kill time
>hoard pods to initiate wall bonk when monster limps
>every time without fail some asshole will grapple when I do and knock me off just to do a basic attack
>twice now with nerg this has ended with him going to sleep getting up and slamming the lower rank hunters into a cart
>mfw these tards threw away a free successful hunt twice because fags can't into basic etiquette
WHY THE FUCK WONT YOU PEOPLE LET ME BONK. YOU SEE ME COLLECTING PODS DAMNIT. LET ME DO MY SHIT AND JUST WAIT FOR THE FREE HITS.

Attached: IMG_1738.png (500x373, 120K)

They're also skilless retards that have to mod fashion in because they can't get out of their crutch drachenshitteer containment babysuits

Tell me why you hate charge blade users, Yea Forums

>I am a huge bitch and I can't handle anything, please give me perfectly flat terrain.

Good thing you're not in charge or anything

Not him but I always end up getting by a wall or instead of rolling I divebomb like an idiot off a ledge and have to wake up.

>can't figure out most optimal CB or Gunlance loadouts
>keep flip flopping between a bunch of random shit

Heaven forbid I want a more traditional experience. Kill yourself, Tribabby.

Charge Blades fags are ok. Hammerfags tho.
>muh hammerbros
>get like one KO per hunt in MP
>literally anyone can do better with an Impact Mantle or CC
>total grugs
>feel entitled to the head because or their single measly KO
>don't use Flinch Free, complain bout being tripped

>Not him
Stopped reading right there

Learn to have spatial awareness.
Stay on the older games. Modern MH is made for people that have enough brainpower to use terrain to their advantage

get a hbg. guard 5 deco
there u go easy game

Do I need to capture every monsters again to complete the optional quests?

Attached: 1510007859061.png (638x1390, 1.04M)

I don't give a fuck about any of that other shit but scoutflies are actually a cancer in this fucking game and I'm sick of it. They're always a buggy piece of shit too.

>god forbid I want the optimal shit that makes the game more successful and guarantees more games in the future because I can't be assed to just play the way I like
Ftfy. Don't use shit you don't like, avid ledges, and wear weaker armor if it upsets you that badly.

is it necessary to have crit boost 3? does it really make that much of a difference than just having one?

Attached: guestmonster.png (2040x360, 660K)

Go play GU and fuck off then

It's nothing officially in the game, just autists on Japanese forums and youtube that want to set records

The game more or less forces you to use scenthound if you want them to work even remotely right. Honestly I just use a tailraider mount and forget about it while I craft and sharpen. Fuck following the bugs.

I think Rajang + an Elder's Recess expansion to the guiding lands is all but guaranteed, since it's a relatively easy way to give more "content" for cheap, and it lets monsters like Brachy and Seething Bazel show up. If we're really lucky, we'll also get Furious Rajang as the tempered version of normal Rajang, in the same way that Scarred Garuga exists in place of Tempered Yian Garuga

Soft confirmed to be Kaiser Behemoth. The FF crossover was a huge success.

Hammerfags are tolerable if you don't try fighting them for rights to the head, fuck bow, LS and DB users though. Spastic cunts have no sense of decorum and insist on being in the way.

just buy the from the provisions

Hold up, thats unblockable? Why the fuck
Can it be blocked with guard up?

Hammerniggers have zero right to the head until they are capable of doing a suitable number of KOs per fight. Until then I'll keep using an LS set online specifically to trip Hammerfags that don't slot in Flinch Free like th le rest of the civilized world

>rapid sticky 2 lbg
Is this just a meme or what
Do you need specific skills to boost the damage of the sticky cuz it wasnt doing more than pierce shots were

>le rest of the civilized world
LS brainlet confirmed to be a shitposter sent by reddit, who could have possibly seen this coming.

CRIT BOOST 1 INCREASES CRITS FROM 1.25x TO 1.3x
IT IS NOT A 30% BOOST PLEASE STOP BEING RETARDED

This is why I play solo.

Attached: helmaroc.png (1200x1323, 1.21M)

Attached: 1510712501805.png (313x260, 41K)

Guiding Lands needs to be bigger in general. Coral is barely even in there, and 90% of the fucking monsters are Forest ones it feels like. Expand the whole thing, double it's size really. Add in more camps to compensate for this. For the "endgame area you grind fucking forever", it's pretty small.

SEETHING hammerfag

Attached: aah.jpg (960x540, 54K)

Cancer. TAfags and metafags should play another game.

translation:
>TAFags can actually dodge attacks so they don't take vitality and defense up like me, leaving room for damage skills only. This makes me feel inferior.

>KO Shara Ishvalda
>Its STILL looking directly at me.

Attached: 1482536390640.jpg (497x447, 39K)

Though I doubt Nintendo would let you kill him.

Attached: kyurem.jpg (1600x3200, 847K)

you cannot seriously be this deluded.

Preeeeeeeeetty sure it ups critical damge to 140%

GS users would probably nut themselves into a coma if they could get the moonlit great sword on MH. The questions are would it be worth fighting Ludwig and if so which map would be the least painful to do it in?

If any pokemon becomes a guest fight, it's guaranteed to be Garchomp

why do you want OP? you'll just get bored faster and get no satisfaction because you didn't have to work for your progress

>Nintendo letting you murder and skin little Jimmy's favorite pocket monsters
Not in this reality nor the next dozen.

rotten vale, no contest

>female character
>garuga legs and thermae top
Everytime.
Show me you style Yea Forums

Attached: 1567876686283.webm (330x408, 208K)

>Kyurem
>Anyone's favorite pokemon
Nice joke.

What's the most "fun" weapon for normies

pc fucking when

Whats the best gunlance build out there?

Attached: 1550190235734.gif (253x192, 1.45M)

I wanted to try out a crit draw build. What GS should I be using?

You know they try dozens of times to het those runs they actually upload right

NEWEST flaw list (Iceborne version, new points):

-heavily flawed base game (World)
-can max only two Guiding Lands areas; have to get mats you don't have access to via SOS quests you'll never find
-overpowered, repetitive Clutch Claw ("wall banging"), basically start every quest with it and do it whenever a monster isn't raging
-only a limited number of lobbies and SOS quests displayed and hundreds hidden for inexplicable reasons (sometimes can't even find an event SOS when AT Nergigante is live)
-still trying to get children addicted with the completely pointless HR1-999 system (younger players conflate it with skill)
-worst speedrun experience ever (if you see a speedrunner on Youtube, rest assured he is severely autistic) as all monsters but Elder Dragons now spawn in random zones, meaning resetting the quest dozens of times on top of the usual resetting
-if not under TA rules, you're forced to use turf wars and environmental traps if you want to keep up with speedruns: Turf war didn't trigger or missed a boulder because the AI went nuts? Restart your otherwise perfect run
-always having to find the monster first is annoying even outside of speedrunning
-tripled down on AoE spam (see new Bazel, Vaal, Namielle and even Savage Deviljho) instead of well-designed movesets
-unstable framerate, especially due to clutter and an overload of effects, yet they keep putting monsters in the cluttered forest
-unskippable cutscenes because they want you to see their "beautiful creation"
-spawning in random zones and preventing it is an asinine chore as you can fast-travel anyway (they probably kept it for the same reason you can't skip cutscenes)
-skeleton rehashing (very first big monster you fight, the flagship monster, the final monster of World and the final monster of Iceborne all rehash the same skeleton)

Attached: grandpa narga, wallbang cancer.webm (1280x720, 2.1M)

An elemental one with Velk's 4 piece skill.

Attached: goosemonitor.png (428x424, 124K)

BING BING WAHOO

>generic slutmog
cringe

Dunno, I had fun with GS

-late PC release date and performance is pathetic for today's standards
-Nargacuga, Zinogre and assorted returning monsters slower than ever
-a lot of glitches
-rock spray instead of blood
-even less incentive to make element weapons because of all the multi-monster quests and Guiding Lands
-bad hitboxes and hit progression (animation barely started and already does 100% damage, or how Nergigante's tiny tail slam does as much damage as the spin itself)
-can't pause
-precise gameplay with GS is dead (few exceptions like Kirin), it's all about just getting your TCS out, which barely requires skill; experience, spacing, positioning, timing (just watch a Kulve or Vaal speedrun and compare it to a 140 Shagaru)
-most new monsters require no precision; just whack them like a pinata (Odogaron, Kulve, Vaal [EVERY hitzone is a weakspot]), a joke compared to old monsters like Ivory Lagiacrus or Diablos before they turned his whole head into a weakspot
-make any spot a weakspot with Clutch Claw and easily stunlock even monsters like Nargacuga
-palpable input delay
-cryptic menu inputs for simple things at some instances
-now that lock-on exists, monsters pouncing around the player (think of Nargacuga or Nergigante) seems pointless, however, more and more monsters do it and people who rather play without lock-on are either forced to play with a big disadvantage or a new camera setting they don't like
-one-player difficulty scaling arguably makes monsters too exploitable, the game too easy and cooparative gameplay redundant to good players
-ranged as retardedly overpowered as always for some reason
-crammed and visually busy while monsters clip through everything and can even shoot right through massive trees
-generic weapon skins

Attached: 1567987732730.jpg (654x480, 31K)

That's all 3 points
There's a really retarded misconception on how the skill works, it changes your crit multiplier TO the listed values it's not a massive damage increase

Well crit draws only good with 4piece velkhana so just build elemental GS that don't have negative affinity and use the elemental the monsters weak to.

-Palicos constantly heal and even revive you
-automatically climb and slide everywhere because of slopes and other shit, imposing contextual and often impeding inputs on the player
-sabotaging automatic animations such as taking off used mantles when trying to quickly prevent a monster from fleeing with your crossbow
-some of the obejctiely worst monsters in the series, notably Zorah, Lunastra and AT Kushala (Alatreon and Rathalos have good aerial openings, this guy basically has none)
-items and item wheel unresponsive and clunky because of all the weird animations
-random MVP cards (feedback and knowing who did best is nice, but the execution is horrible and you have to do 70% damage to even even get the dps one)
-clunky menu navigation
-incassent invasions, even elder dragons you can't dung
-three monsters in one zone constantly roaring and pushing each other around
-no transmog
-way too much walking and long transition zones that make you miss loading screens
-can't see quests other people have posted when you have a quest pending already, even though MH3U just made it possible not too long ago
-way too many roars (semi-unavoidable ones whenever a monster flees), even gave Zinogre a roar when approaching him
-roars can glitch out (consecutive micro roars impossible to dodge and predict, annoying when speedrunning)
-instantly craft and pop Ancient Potions, which in theory nullifies difficulty
-increased stun values on monsters' attacks because having no control is the only way to die with how mobile the player is now

Attached: mhw.jpg (1920x1644, 545K)

Attached: 1424735347081.jpg (800x500, 45K)

Why the fuck would they go through the effort of making Serious Handler and then not give you the option to switch to her permanently
Even if they wanted to make it a $5 DLC, why didn't they do it at launch

Im not at my console but
Kirin chest a
Ishvalda arms b
Odogaron waist a
Velkhana legs b
Cute af

Hopefully fucking cancelled

Zorah set bonus artillery 5. You can achieve 120+80 per rapid fire shot anywhere in the body in addition to KO damage if you nail the head. You should be getting 5+ KOs in solo hunts and 3+ in multi.

Attached: cerberus.jpg (1357x1082, 328K)

How do I find Rathalos Platino and Rathian Dorada?

you'll never get her nerd, she even says she's glad for the guy he handles even if he's an airhead

It's a good set piece fight, but I don't think it would work at all in MH.

Design-wise, which monster is your favorite?

Attached: Rajang Milos.jpg (918x840, 61K)

>Christmas tree Leshen Bond with Banbaro
>Kaiser Behemoth
>Phaedra Xeno being Crystal themed brought in Crystal faggotry with chocobos and behemoth, with Shara being a rocky god we might as well go all the way and bring in a fucking colossus

Attached: e55f1a114be17cd1e450e533aa2b86e4.jpg (816x979, 80K)

Bazel by far.

A single blue-shelled koopa. When he feels threatened he'll go into homing spaz-mode and won't let you stand up for 3 minutes as he trips you over.

Listfag kys

Is the garuga lbg best for this?
I was using it for pierce but i might have to try this, already got the zorah armor

Any of a number of other DD monsters would work fine instead. Cockatrice, chimera, beholder, etc.

Attached: 1418597116766.png (613x3801, 396K)

Fromsoft collab. But we don't get a crossover monster, we get a unique one designed by them like what Gear Rex was. I'd imagine it looking like pic related

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 1.09M)

fuck, I love that comic it's so relatable.

Didn't they said a frontier monster will be in Iceborne or something? what happened with that?

Attached: Nerging.png (252x279, 16K)

Yes

Something from Resident Evil.

Anyone have a HH set that uses the Zinogre guitar? Don't really want to go for the stereotypical WE, CE,CB set. Should I slot in elemental boost for it?

How about the Metal Gear?
>Otacon voice over
>Unique skin for gillie-mantle

Okay, I have the Velk armor. Any ideas for what are considered the “best” GS for each element? I’m guessing the Velk one would be pretty good for ice but what about the event one?

Aww look, hes still trying . Pretty cute for something so autistic

Of course it happened!
Lavasioth

If you just wanna spam sticky, do the savage pickle lbg. Higher raw and affinity is irrelevant to explosive damage. That lbg also gets sleep ammo for at least one sleep bomb. Protip: add Peak Performance (or slot it into a mantle) for max Deeps.

just bring Gear REX, they already got its model

I use the xiphias gladius for ice just cuz it has the highest ice element and i reslly like it.
Kirin GS
Lavasioth GS
That dragonbone GS or w.e
Jyura GS

Seethe the Scaleless. It works because nu monhun is full of AOE spam.

The weapon crafted from him couldn't be more obvious. What else would you make the bona-fide Moonlight Greatsword from.

aren't brachydios, zinogre and glavenous enough ?

They'd have to pay Wizards of the Coast to use the Beholder again

>meanwhile, in the "Full Tigrex set" club

Attached: 1554095736540.jpg (1903x1200, 299K)

Maybe sleep is worth it if im not with randos
Randos wake shit up
Always LS or DB shitters, sometimes bowgunners

Nah, every company just uses Beholder ripoffs to avoid that. DD had "evil eyes" and "gazers".

In Iceborne? Namielle but I’m a giant sucker for deep sea shit.
In general? Unironically Gore or Valstrax.

EXPLAIN THIS, FAGGOTS
youtube.com/watch?v=kfSoMiqq5ZY

Attached: broooooly.png (246x232, 121K)

Is it weird that I can feel a tangible difference in kill times just from putting on a few more offensive skills

Yea right

oh my madda oh my fadda
this is better than the time I got two kushala gems and a mini crown in the same investigation

Attached: 20190923134742_1.jpg (2560x1440, 723K)

NOOOOOOOOOO DIABLOS IS FUCKING INVINCIBLE

It was actually a Kut-ku giving a Rathian the dick

Coral Highlands and Wildspire Wastes in the Guiding Lands, respectively.
They're supposed to start showing up at area level 6, but I got a Gold Rath lure by killing Velkhana despite my Wastes only being level 3 or 4.

>massively increase your DPS
>durr y monster die faster!??!?!

He's fuckin perfect. Stylish armor too.

Attached: D_NCDx9U4AA9WNF.jpg (1280x941, 148K)

in whuurld prolly vaal
overall I still like generic fatty for being a no-nonsense, bells or whisles dragon

>tfw you never use pointless game-specific slang because you're not a gay ass nerd loser lmao

Why did they speed up Molten and claim it is Brute Tigrex? The only differences between IB Brute and Molten is how much faster he is and that he doesn't spread cheeto dust everywhere

the best redone theme in iceborne imo. the pacing makes it incredible.

Oh fuck oh geez I cant stop using free meal 3

If by any chance they port Frontier to the switch, would it be the same MMO or is it just rebranded into a typical MH title?

They will definitely do something about frontier considering its 12 years of assets. They're not gonna waste them

I'm impressed how well they turned around regular Anja's design. It's always cool to look at.

I'm playing mostly ranged and he doesn't one shot me ever. Stay topped off the whole later half of iceborne should have taught you that. Also just sos nobody cares if you soloed Garuga plus he is so cancer to fight solo.

Armor redesign is cool though

Attached: 1568732000576.jpg (360x538, 36K)

Brute has an armored head and does TRIPLE SUPER ROAR?

Man I'm talking like the difference between critical boost 2 and critical boost 3, on paper that should be a teeny tiny difference but I can still feel the effects

No, the damge numbers you see absolutely do not reflect on the actual damage you are doing.

lol

Attached: 76282250_p2.png (500x500, 143K)

>Clutch claw wall bang
>Felynes/Lynians/Tailriders in battle
>Monsters getting tired and just standing there
>Monsters doing the fuck me clutch claw stance
>Wounding
>Mantles/Boosters
>Mounting
>Parries
>Environmental interaction (Vine traps/boulders to drop down)
>Lynian interaction (Gaja Bazooka barrage/Bugtrappers Vine trap)
>Monster low stagger rate
>Shitty weapon designs
>No negative skills
>Traps are instantly activated
>Slinger ammo staggering
All equal the absolute worst MH title to date.

Anjanath in general seems really enjoyable to fight now. Even regular got some really cool moves to work with now.

He went from my least favorite new monster to my favorite by a country mile.

Dual blades shred him tho.

he has a triple roar but the first 2 are the quick-roar attack it got before the scream

They'll cherry pick a few monsters to reintroduce to the main games and call it a day

I hope not. At least it was contained in jap, never to stain the plight of western mh

>When he powers up and his flap things start glowing
Shit's wild

FOOKING BASED

>So contrarian he implies mh1 is better than iceborne

>no negative skills
I want this back but with actual negative skill gems. Could even make shit that actually has synergy like either the -10 for Super Recovery constantly drain your health and Poison -10 have you constantly poisoned.
At the very least skills like Taunt should be their own thing since that can be used as a positive skill

>Not even Uragaan's ambition let's you block Diablos negra on the guiding lands

Woah shit

What is this shit about Black Diablos having unblockable attacks?

Negative skills would've actually had impact for once instead of just being something you negate with one gem or by swapping one piece if a set out

Bloodbath Diablos beta. Prease understandu

Which trailer is this, I don't remember seeing Kirin in a volcano zone?

Atoraru-Ka should come back but finally give it an armor for the junk nest along with traditional. The gimmick for the armor would be reversing skill points

I've never hunted that. What makes the charges unblockable? This makes very little sense.

youtu.be/zHc4Bju0gHg?t=1m59s

World?
Shara
In general?
Fatalis

Nah i'd rather skills have drawbacks. Like have WE make you do negative crits against non-weakspot parts or evade skills making your rolls cost more stamina. It'd tone down the rampant powercreep.

Time Attack, the actual word for "speedrun" before that phrase took over like the plague

it didn't do any dent on the powercreep back then. Won't work now

>No chance of this guy just flat out replacing the boring-ass regular version
Fuck

I'm pretty sad that Narga weapons and most of Brachy's gear is trash despite their flagship status

Attached: 1505749220755.png (800x600, 389K)

They'll likely give Anja some of Fulgur's moveset in future appearances if both aren't in at once

I wouldn't be surprised if lucent narga and raging brachy got added at some point. Their weapons end early in a way that makes them seem unfinished, and they're the only returning flagships besides zinogre to not get a sub or variant. Wouldn't be surprised if stiggy came with them, either.

>Fire
Glavenus blaze then the silver rath GS
>Water
Laguna golem
>Lightning
Kirin
>Ice
Icewing
>Dragon
Don mostro
Speaking of elemental GS
It is SO fucking retarddd that GS didn't get a namielle GS when it has the worst selection of water GS's
All unique models are wasted on gunner weapons

hopefully nothing.
Just give me new/returning monsters instead
Witcher collab was neat in practice but was shitty for anything else, FF collab gave us the shitter meta

Supposedly that Korean datamine had a bunch of placeholder pointers for weapon upgrades but I still haven't seen the acutal source for that.

KRAAAW
*runs straight past you and faceplants*

Why not bring them both over if you're making the skeleton for one? It would be funny if there was a supped-up Kut-Ku that's actually stronger than the Garuga.

Attached: MH4-Yian_Kut-Ku_and_Konchu_Render_001[1].png (821x919, 552K)

>People bitch endlessly about how MHW is too easy
>Kept explaining to retards MHW is a new released MH, and they all have easy/low content releases, and G-Rank is all but confirmed to be DLC
>IB releases and is DLC
>Everyone has no idea what's going on now that MHW has G-Rank and monsters fuck players up

Are the MHW shitposters just franchise bandwagoners that never actually played the games before?

Attached: 1557341925047.jpg (500x337, 58K)

does monster health only have 2 scalings between solo and multiplayer or is there something like this
>1 player = monster health
>2 players = monster health +
>3 players = monster health ++
>4 players = monster health +++
?

I would really like that, their gear, especially Lucent and Stiggy is cool as fuck.

Attached: a3ecab154046bbd175114616c6d855418db85148aa3d34ca40fe6a90fc0cf90f.png (800x600, 390K)

I could see a rare species update questline happening, starts with a rare Raths fight, then Lucent Cuga, then you have to fight Molten Tigrex, and finally a new Rare species for Zinogre

>DQ - Giant Slime
>Dragon Dogma - Chimaera
>Shadow of the Colossus - Valus
>FromSoft/DS - Sif or Seath
>WoW - Sapphiron or Gluth
>FO - Deathclaw

where's the best bird wyvern though?

Attached: MHF2-Gypceros_Render_001.png (2650x2157, 3.15M)

you answered your own question

Iceborne obviously wasn't gonna put a ton of focus on early game monsters, he'll be back

>Wow - Sapphiron or Gluth
>Not Gruul

Attached: gruull.jpg (782x940, 207K)

There's solo, 2 player, and 3+ player health now

My dream is for Giga Bowser

>enter a dimly-lit lair with bones and blood everywhere
>mounds of dirt like something's been digging and remains like feathers and discarded bowgun ammo everywhere
>looking around in a panic to find what demonic beast did this
>suddenly lights come on and the handler gasps in terror
>youtube.com/watch?v=ry8zi9fQOCg

Earlygame monsters are so much cooler to me than lategame ones.

By the time you've beaten the flagship monster and entered the second half of the game, Monster Hunter games devolve into fighting Final Fantasy summons with spikier and more retarded designs as you go.

WoW would probably be Onyxia, with Nefarian as the hard mode.

>has a different shout for every weapon

90% of your list goes away if you aren't a tranny speedrunner. Get rid of Scoutflies and force players to find the monsters in the map, with random spawn locations for all monsters except maybe a few, and the game would be 100x better.

>Dragon dogma's collab (chimera)
>Dark souls collab (midir / kalameet / Sif)
>EDF collab (some giant spider / ant )
>DMC collab (Cerberus)
>street fighter collab (giant blanka aka zinogre on drugs)
> bloodborne collab (ludwig )
> ff7 collab (scorpion)

>distracted as fuck past few days
>take on Velkhana with an ice sword because I'm a fucking tard
>lose like three times
>grind up a Rath sword instead
>fight it but keep getting stunned and carting
>finally get it to last room anyway
>lose by time out
I'm a fucking moron.

Attached: 1430833393262.jpg (480x519, 27K)

>thick and ribbed dick vs faggy crayola stick
Thank god.

What's the trick to cutting tails on sns? They never seem to be in range.

Before iceborne, just solo and multiplayer, and no dynamic scaling.
Now it's solo, 2 player (1.54 health multiplier) and 3-4 players (2.3 health multiplier) with dynamic scaling. So even if someone's connection craps out or they bail, health drops to the corresponding number of players if you to back down to 1 or 2 players.

midir is way too close to xeno'jiiva

>tfw 3 Tigrex/2 Anja

Attached: 1469837467480.jpg (640x480, 44K)

He's in.

Attached: Hannibal.jpg (563x480, 211K)

BASED

HAMMER

Attached: DaW8wF1WkAAPfmu.jpg (1200x675, 143K)

i'm not sure i can go back to non slugger 5 hammer
everything gets KO'd so much it's fantastic

Would unironically be hilarious

I go melee for like half the game to farm the resources I need, that's how. In past games I'd do all village quests as melee to gain whatever materials I need then spend all of multiplayer using gunner weapons. By mid high rank you should have more than enough materials to keep gunning consistently without running out of anything, in theory.

Attached: 1420403123988.jpg (1280x800, 297K)

is this game mostly single player? Everytime i watch ppl play it everyone is just playing solo and no co-op.

>3 Tigrex set
>2 Gold Rath set
>Earplugs lvl 5

Attached: TheSapphireWall.png (500x931, 259K)

And you wonder why we'd never join hunts you've posted or outright kicked you from rooms in past games.

Attached: Typical LS user.png (1000x603, 139K)

The people that bitch about World being too easy don't actually play the game, user.

I see a lot of people talk about switch axe as if it is impossible to beat some monsters with it. But it is my best weapon and I'm not even good. I don't particularly like anything else either. I still get nervous though and won't fight things like Kirin or Bazel or Teo/Luna because of what people say. Is it all in my head or is there some truth to it?

>He's so desprate hes repling to himself

I usually solo first time through the hop into online at the endgame

Those 4 are unironically some of the easiest for SA. Kirin takes some practice to understand the head angles but it's one of the few weapons that can actually make the fight enjoyable.

and it worked cause you replied. Learn to filter next time

>1500+ Defense
>Super Recovery
>Divine Blessing secret
>Steadfast
>Recovery Up
>Teostra's face when I get up after a blastblighted tempered MR supernova

Attached: kyle-reese.jpg (700x394, 38K)

>Brute Tigrex set
>get free meal 3, 3 health boost, atk, 3 WE AND great defense

Attached: 1566364066062.jpg (459x456, 107K)

tempered tobi doesnt fuck around
if you get hit by his tail backflip groundpound you're dead

Real question, how the fuck do all you console niggers play this game with the retardedly long loading screens?

Hey it's this autist again. Guess the threads ruined

Multitask, do other shit while you wait for loads. I have my computer right next to me while I play.

by having fun

Texting my girlfriend

That sounds based

Select music while game loads.

>1500+ Defense
How did you manage that? HH buff?

Posting on here and other threads between honts obviously.

Attached: 1518338619498.gif (1007x740, 2.26M)

SSD bro

Fortify. Things can get pretty silly with def 7, fortify, IG buff and HH buff with pills and all that shit.

>SSD
I wasn't aware this was a general

Now this would be a good fight

booooo

I'm only starting to hunt variant Glav/Odo in the main quests, but Narga Katana w/ normal Odogaran armor is already looking pretty good.

Barely dips into purple sharpness (which is infinite for Odo armor)
60% Affinity while in town
Odo Armor Set (No sharpness loss after Wetstone)
Non-Elemental Boost
+7 Crit
+5 Attack
+3 Crit Boost
+3 Speed Sharpen

Non-Elemental Boost helps the weapon in damage, but being able to abuse the sliver of Purple sharpness forever helps. By no means is it Tryhard, but I don't see how it would set you back THAT MUCH to matter unless you're going to tranny speedrun points.

I don't get it

Narga weapons are pretty good for mid-MR but they get outclassed not too long after.

Iceborne release makes me want to play it, but I don't want to shell out for the PS4 version, not when I can play with others without a subscription and with much better load times later on.

But god damn the wait.

Attached: 1564850866830.jpg (294x297, 29K)

Just play the base game until you hate it for its lack of content

Maybe, but you don't get a unique looking physical katana until after beating Shara which is a farm-fest in itself. It also has HE Poison which is actually pretty good for early-mid HR, so it has versatily as well as being one of the first Purple Sharpness weapons.

It's honestly pretty great and Odo armour actually lasted longer than I expected, too. All that Crit Eye and free polish is very nice until you finish farming Teostra.

>but they get outclassed not too long after.
i object on the case of the HBG, it's pretty damn good for pierce

post set

I assumed they would let you switch between handlers once you get further but by your post I assume that does not happen.
Weird considering they made special animations for her for everything including the steamworks cutscene when it explodes.

Teo head/arms/legs with nergi Y chest and Kulve Y waist shits on drachen

You can get 100% WP affinity with lv 3 crit boost and still fit in vitality 3.

Fuck Drachen set, only ever used the arms for bow builds.

>play with others
Unless you're playing with friends you actually know, why the hell would you want to play randoms?
You want random hunters to kill your monsters for you? That's just fucking dumb.
Unless you're doing Behemoth since it was specifically designed as a mmo boss (tank, healer, dps) solo is the only way to play.

So I am in MR now and got 2 questions: do you ever want to make Alpha version of gear? The gem slots seem way worth it. My second question is at what point do I replace my eyepatch and what do I replace it for?

triple teo was great, you could wear the normal chainmail chest and divers belt for some excellent fashion or go grab zorah y chest and bagel waist +earplugs charm to stop giving a fuck about temor or roars.

>pic related
Thanks for the chuckle, user.

PS4's have been able to swap into SSD's since their inception, and the PS4 Pro gives you access to some really decent ones at that.

>Element GS
>good

It's not even competitive. You deal like no damage even with full element skills and Frostcraft.

Narga weapons did work in 4U, but that also had the Lucent Narga for the final upgrades (which MHW is obviously missing from what I hear).

>paying $100-$200 for an SSD in a machine that has the equivalent of a $200 GPU in it
ishygddt

Attached: DhCx98xV4AEQn2Q.jpg (1093x1035, 75K)

So since we probably aren't getting a new MH until 2021, and MH hasn't had a year with no release in forever, what are we gonna be getting next year? A spinoff maybe? What would that even look like in a post World world?

For the Alpha gear, it depends. Usually the amount of slots you get for Beta is equivalent to the amount of slots it would take to get the skill that Alpha has, so it's mathematically equivalent. However, Beta obviously has more freedom on what you can slot. If you don't have a lot of good decorations then Alpha might be better, depending on the skill it gives.

For the eyepatch, that's kind of on you, I guess. It depends on how much you prefer the good skills over stronger Defense and a larger number of skills.

Depends on what you like.
Probably LS, GL, Hammer, DB

We're just going to get new xpacs for the next 1-2 years.
If you're PC, go buy some ice cream.

Attached: Arthas.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Just play FM you prick. MH is too hard for you. Kek. By the way, Emery out. Can't stand the clueless vampire anymore.

They said they were done with World after Iceborne though

Attached: CVdrsf9UEAAp83k.jpg (1200x1600, 202K)

Yes, I too only buy pre-built PC's and never EVER upgrade parts in it when I do.

You do know it's an SSD that can be used for literally anything, right? Hell, I just took the old SSD I had in my PC I was replacing, and used that, and it easily cut load times in half for me.

Do bombs contribute to damage to sever tails? Will sleep bombing a tail help me towards cutting it?

>I used the SSD from my PC therefore it was free

Attached: 6a00d8341bf6e653ef01b8d082e512970c.jpg (610x726, 76K)

That bag would be good for strangling her!

Give me Stories 2 please.

why dont you write kill instead of cart

>woahh brodudeboi that monster just cart3d the shit outta me man this game is boring af but at least i can say words like get carted wew

Attached: 1569052086118.gif (548x656, 310K)

I'm sure World 2 will release early into the next console cycle.

No, needs to be severing or piercing damage.

Dilate

Not sure what you're attempting at with this line of posting, but nowhere did I say it was free, just pointing out a very common situation where you might already have an extra SSD that isn't being used on hand is better served in a PS4 if you use it frequently enough.

We'll probably only get post-launch content for IB until MH6 gets announced around TGS and launches on early 2021 for next gen consoles and PC.

Attached: 1505088226808.jpg (309x234, 19K)

because the game calls it carting? you literally get thrown out by a cart

It's a silly set meant for Guiding lands memes and seeing how much def I can stack, just using fortify is more than enough for a lot of things in there normally
Eating armor pills and all that stuff let me become super frenchman 2 for a while, maybe I can reach 3 if a HH user buffs me if it stacks with the cat horn.

Attached: Defense.png (916x878, 1.07M)

>tempered EDs HATE him.

>Everyone stacking Defense like it's the new Weakness Exploit
Do you niggers know the concept of, "Don't get hit"?

Attached: 1544152821012.png (642x505, 469K)

There is no "piercing" damage. Only cutting, impact, shot, and raw.

>people who own ps4s just have spare ssds laying around
Are you aware of the average skin color of a ps4 owner?

it's satisfying picking up a lesser used weapon and watching your clear times increase

Because you don't die. You faint and then get thrown in a cart by the Emeow-gency Mew-dical Transpurr-t. Nobody dies in Monster Hunter because it's a lighthearted and fun series.

wait until Khezu
seriously Casual Hunter World players don't know what's coming to them

Not always true but generally,
alpha = fashion
beta = function

user I just told you that set was out of the norm, what the fuck.
Who the fuck is this everyone?

>but I feel like you already knew that.
What a pointless comment.

>just fought nargacuga
>attack 7, agitator 6, crit 6, WE3, free meal, part breaker 1 and a free level 2 slot for whatever(more if the weapon has slots)
>can drop attack down to 4 for handi 3 if needed

Am I doing it right? I know in endgame I should focus more on shit like critboost.

I feel like the developers try to cater too much to this part of the fanbase instead of the ones who just wanna have fun fighting giant beasts

>fortify
>in guiding lands
>where theres infinite carts
Is that why every SoS I join theres at least 2 carts per monster hunt..

>Garuga greaves beta have 2 points in crit eye, a 4-slot and 2 2-slots

At least I'll never have to make pants ever again

Attached: 1532557255042.jpg (936x708, 211K)

how? all the fucking monsters in IB are spastic as fuck and are complete anti-speedrun

Fine by me, that guy is a bro.
>hey dude, since your girl is leaving for a while, you can fuck my handler in the meantime

Is there ever a reason to craft Alpha variants of armors? The free jewel slots on the Beta armors not only give you more flexibility to slot it whatever skills you want (including the one that is "missing" from the Alpha version), but oftentimes gives you additional slots for even more powerful skills at that.

>Still no option to swap the handler out for various Capcom girls like Morrigan, Sakura, Lady, Hsien-Ko, Jill Valentine, etc. in celebration of the company's #1 game
Ryozo get your head out of your ass

It's the dragonking eyepatch all over again

One of the coolest sounding roars imo. It almost kinda sounds like he screams at you while hes under water in a metal pool

How viable is agitator 7?

What skills/armor should I get for SnS? Currently MR3.

I get my dick sucked by hot girls lmao

The beta armors ugly and loses the theme of the armor.

At least Namielle leggings beta are an all star in element builds - especially if you main DBs.

Pretty good against Savage Jho.

I hate velkhana armor and I'm not at mene raths.
Can i use namielle armor for elemental builds?

Not bad since you can enrage monsters manually now

>cooparative gameplay redundant to good players
I don't think you understand the point of co-op in MonHun.

>He didn't make them for the ass alone

Attached: 1565323072385.webm (436x396, 1.01M)

I saw the two researchers have new MR quest lines. Do they give you celestial prints at the end like the HR lines gave you Golds?

Attached: 1567068383487.jpg (1920x1080, 407K)

>Wear teostra armor
>clank clank clank clank clank cla k clank clank

The powercreep in the endgame in general ever since MH4U, seems to be built around the idea of "stack offensive skills and don't get hit".

Make Velk helm+chest and Nami waist+legs. For the arms, make Anja/Jyura/Beo/Kirin depending on your element. Dragon weapons like Vaal and Shara have 2 slots so you can easily build sets around them.

I just met another palico while in expedition that I am 100% sure its player-made since it has a name and custom equipment

How did that happened?

Attached: 1473031763513.png (592x533, 42K)

>Clown suit
Cringe

they show up in your hunts sometimes.

You can get other player's palicos that you play with.

Except the monsters.
That you murder.
Repeatedly.

>Ever since MH4U

Attached: 1558571959692.png (300x344, 105K)

>"Kill" Anjanath in guided lands
>10s later Anjanath pops up again and interrupts me
Fuck it, their death doesn't ever stick. They know it's a game and they keep coming back like it's a sitcom.

>I should focus more on shit like critboost.
Crit Boost isn't very effective unless you can reach 80%+ affinity easily. With the Weakness Exploit and Maximum Might changes that's a lot harder now.

Fine, you wanna full suit? Go make full Namielle and hit sky high element with true Namielle divinity. Your options are goth squid or splatoon.

Speaking of ass, can I re-make my character? Been using a old guy forever and I'd look to look at something more visually pleasing for a while.

4MGG LANx fmdN
Join if the MR life is too stressful

Ignore this dumb motherfucker. You will notice a solid increase in damage output even at 30% affinity. This is why weapons that rely on Anjanath struggle with fire

You should have at least one edit voucher from buying iceborne so yeah

can I use it but just to display what it looks like but keep the voucher if I cancel?

>"stack offensive skills and don't get hit".
Are you trying to make an argument FOR getting hit?

And the Kelbis too, don’t forget about them.
Seriously though, did Capcom ever mention why they immediately get up and fade away while running after you carve them? You’ll carve their skin and chunks of meat off of them and they’ll get up like nothing and fade out of existence.

On neat. I'm assuming I either go to the main menu, or my room I guess.

i really really really wish there was an opportunity to skip everything at the steamworks
even if they make it half as efficient i'd do it

Are the ranged weapons any fun if you are playing solo

Yep also its good to make a cloud save just in case

what monsters can't appear in the guiding lands?

No
It's the spawn of the devil

IIRC anyone who you have a guild card of can have their palico show up.

anything from Hoarfrost Reach and Elder's recess so Brachy, Bazel, Barioth, and all the piscone wyverns aren't in

You can get it under the character select screen
Hoarfrost and recess exclusive monsters

Garuga and evil joe (:

>no brachy or barioth
what the fuck those are my favourite fights
oh well, it looks like they're adding a recess zone in the rajang update so whatever

Most hoarftost reach monsters bar Velkhana. Most elder recess monsters bar Seething Beetlejuice, and Jyuratodus.

Nami.

he's not evil just hungry

Anyone else find the coral highlands section of the guiding lands to be way too cramped?

>You can get it under the character select screen
Danke user.

Still waiting for the Brute unlock

>Playing Nu-World instead of 4U or GenU
Fuck niggers

Isn't there a Jho stronger than Savage called World Eater or something?

>Stop having fun!

>ties
Eh

Indeed. Fuck niggers.

Im pretty sure that was just a tri dlc quest

There are an absolute fuck ton of people who got murdered by monsters offscreen, the NPCS even pray for your safe return meaning you DO have the possibility of just getting gutted

World Eater isn't a recognised sub or variant, it's just an absolutely fuckhuge Deviljho
youtube.com/watch?v=M3ioToKBiVc

Isn’t the whole point of why you can only bring four people was because of some legend in one of the previous games where a hunters wife died in a 5 man hunt against Fatalis?

Will he ever come back

He's already fuckhuge in World so no point

Attached: guardianape_02.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

>Savage Devilho slowly crawls on the ground with his little t-rex arms while doing the forward beam
That's creepy as shit

man the shara weapons all look so fucking good
i love the IG

WHERE ARE MY UNIQUE DESIGNS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: MHW-Xeno'jiiva_Render_001.png (1182x595, 1.41M)

Attached: reeeeee.gif (405x414, 181K)

He can go bigger

>World Eater Jho has a turf war with Behemoth

Attached: zamasub.png (914x918, 814K)

Use a Palico with Defensive Tools. The fucker will plop down an Inflatable Tube Man in hunts that pisses off monsters too much to ignore.

*one shots jho*
nothing personal kid

Attached: kekmoth.png (398x360, 109K)

Think we'll get MR updates for Xeno, Vaal and Nerg like how we got the AT versions?

Yian always reminded me of Stinkmeaner from the Boondocks

>Jho
>Losing a turf war

Attached: eyejab.gif (314x177, 1.96M)

Why would we? Ruiner and Blackveil are better in every single way compared to their original versions and they have no need to shit out more ATs now that the game has an actual endgame, although i could see a future Xeno variant as dlc

He will never win a turf war against anything but Dodogama for he is no longer an invasive monster.

Attached: 1471871456633.jpg (530x805, 45K)

>3 star weakness to dragon
Good luck
You'll need it

Rajang soon
youtube.com/watch?v=fg9bNOHyYvU

You can get more damage out of most other lv2 jewel skills if your affinity isn't already high.

Attached: 3478563478951.gif (522x289, 497K)

..what

>no longer an invasive monster
he LITERALLY invades everything in GL and eats any monster you killed or captured

hungry dino doesn't stand a chance against chadmoth

Attached: 661.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

>this piece of shit movie was 3 hours long

>elemantal damage
pufft

He has a special trait that gives him an edge over Behemoth which is being an actual MH monster and thus appearing in MH6

Only his horns are weak to dragon retard. His face and front legs are weak to water.

The thing I like about bow and light weps is the free slinger ammo drops that allow you to pull more flinch shots, desu flinch shots are fucking rad, I love denying monster escapes. Having said that I assume lbg is also a light wep which gaurantees slinger ammo as well, its preferential I guess? I've heard if you run the proper elemental set with bow though against whatever you're fightings weakness you do disgusting damage. I main GS but enjoy the bow mechanics so I guess I'll just farm the bow gear with my raw dmg GS set.

>Behemoth and Jho turf wars
>Behemoth casts Ecliptic Meteor
>Savage Jho casts Ultima

Jesus fucking christ how many tempered nigger kadachis do i have to kill in the Guiding Lands before MR uncaps and i get to level up the areas completely

Has anyone even tested if Behemoths meteor can one shot large monsters?
You’d think with PC modding available we’d have at least ONE guy test this out.

Attached: 1B60960C-4B3D-486F-ADE4-E205E886D9F1.jpg (993x805, 136K)

Dont do it while mounted, save your slinger for clutch clawing onto face and make the monster crash into walls and kick the shit out of them while they're downed, works great on flyers too but more risky than flashpods admittedly.

>retards still talking about behemoth even though Fujioka and Ryozo said there's no MR shit for Behemoth and Leshen

This game is fun, lads. I just captured my first leggy. Can't wait to beat the story so I can play some Iceborne content.

Attached: doushio.jpg (191x234, 8K)

There's a mod that lets you shoot eclyptic meteors with the HBG, you can try it for yourself

Remember how these guys used to be piss easy and then the next game they raped you?

Worldsperms need their Drachen 2.0, please understand

We already have a mod to replace hbg clusters with ecliptic meteors.
Also have a mod to spawn ecliptic meteor when you use the igni gesture. It does about 4750 damage per cast.

If I ever see a Hammerfag who hasn't got flinchfree online, I make sure to run LS.

They are going to nerf sticky stun, right? Shit is ridiculous

Attached: 3201A354-958E-47EA-A8F3-952A99F95DE0.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

What if they made a deviljho but hes really really really really REALLY hungry?

Elder’s Recess biome for the Guiding Lands where the level 6 monster is Furious Rajang

So savage?

Probably.

I want you gone :^)
Just play like on the ground and live your own ruleset while the rest of us have fun.

>when hammer isn't the KO king anymore
what's even the point of hammer other than having cool looking spin moves

Who /SnS/ here?

Bruh they dont even know what bonking is yet. Just abunch of ungas out for a bunga

The Velkhana armor is such a godsend for me as a GS main
Max Crit draw AND sheath PLUS elemental boost makes using the Velkhana GS so much fun.

Should I be perfect rushing or diving?

From what i know, perfect rush a downed monster so you can full combo. I could be mistaken.

You can literally go play that game, it didn't evaporate when world came out.

Hammer wasn't the KO king since LBG could RF crag in FU

What do you think the new monster will be? Will it be something you can encounter in the wild, or restricted to it's own quest like behemoth?

Attached: mhroadmap.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

Cool looking spin moves, truckloads of damage, low risk, decent utility

this is what i'd want.

Espinias DLC

I love the mount, you get a bonus to mount attacks when you do the jump attack off it too, I throw on glider too so my opening attack is ALWAYS a free mount its fucking rad as shit.

Big numbers

S-Penis

>started with World
>playing MHGU waiting for IB on PC
>mfw fighting Kirin
it's amazing how they took such shitty monsters with abhorrent fights and made them decent to fun in World like Kirin and Rathalos.

Attached: 1485570453305.png (367x479, 170K)

The build where you remove the gun and just play lance cuz its more fun and just better

That's so hot, haha, I wonder why, lol

Zinny. Even got myself his figurine. Looking to buy Fatalis figure if it ever comes out which is never.

>it's amazing how they took such shitty monsters with abhorrent fights and made them decent to fun in World like Kirin and Rathalos
I wished you were right

The fact that when they hit you while blocking it ignores your block and hits you. Is that really so hard to understand? It's a wonderful game feature, who cares if you invested points into guard up.

that looks so fucking goofy

>World Kirin
>fun
Only other monster I hunted the least along with Lavasioth. I remember facing Kirin in past games, one of the simplest fights to exist.

> durr should I unga or bunga
The answer is still no. You need to learn optimal BnB combos for when the monster isn't downed and waiting for you to big dick attack it. You aren't a TA player. You cant just relentlessly spam it. Though slinger burst into perfect rush is solid because you force a stagger that helps you land the rush.

Kirin's honestly still pretty awful, but I'm glad they at least tried

>do shara quest solo
>get scalp drop in one KO
>do shara quest multi
>barely get just a single head break with everyone focusing the head
This is fucked

Attached: C47778AB-7A78-4CE5-87D6-C87095AAECCC.jpg (1033x798, 152K)

>Arekkz most recent vid
>suggests wounding the rear legs as a good Shara strat

Fucking asshole just making it worse!

In Generations, the worst monsters for me are Khezu, Glavenus, and Congala. They seem to have some of the most egregious shitboxes.

Kirin is just boring and Rathalos is just a slightly inferior Rathian fight that requires more dodging. But maybe that's because I play Dual Blades Aerial Style, so I don't have issues chopping Rathalos down.

Jesus fuckin christ

>mfw gypceros
it and khezu are so fucking awful

Attached: 1351446223476.png (369x365, 204K)

wait until you get to the god awful endgame.

i loved MHGU and basicaly I thoiught I loved MH before World.

The QoL in World and meaningful endgame makes it so much better and i dont wanna go back

Any lance chads here? What lances are you using?

Attached: 1569087666460.jpg (469x754, 101K)

>never really used the impact mantle
>bring it and my paralysis kinsect+cat to a rathalos
>para
>KO
>para
>KO

I should try this in the vale, see how many paras the girros can get

Attached: 1528849002630.jpg (557x443, 29K)

Fuck off you dumb Pokefag. You are stupid and autistic.

>People who fail mounts
How in the fuck do you fail a fucking mount? Its the easiest shit in the game.

>always was confused as to why people shit on MHGU
>fought Elderfrost deviant and it was just 5 times, all gucci
>discovered that I need to do all deviants AND EX just to transmog the armor set
>okay that's fine, I'll just do glavenus since his set is cool
>Hellblade Glavenus I
>Hellblade Glavenus II
>Hellblade Glavenus III
>Hellblade Glavenus IV
>Hellblade Glavenus V
>Hellblade Glavenus VI
>Hellblade Glavenus VII
>Hellblade Glavenus VIII
>Hellblade Glavenus IX
>Hellblade Glavenus X
>Hellblade Glavenus G1
>Hellblade Glavenus G2
>Hellblade Glavenus G3
>Hellblade Glavenus G4
>Hellblade Glavenus G5
>Hellblade Glavenus EX
>whole process took half the day and doing some of the capturing/one cart only ones are suicide with randos
>this was all just one set
>each has its own ticket
Fuck everything about Deviant system. The definition of filler content

Attached: 1563069759483.png (1080x1266, 697K)

isn't behemoth a literal god tier entity

>all these HH buffs that will never see light of day becauae lmao no attack up.
Just give every horn attack up S(L)
Christ.

kirin only looks better
but painted shit is still shit

I don't have many Gypceros issues but Khezu drives me up the fucking wall.

>just did his bullshit "you don't get to melee" attack
>then did his fakeout double version
>alright he's doing a bite attack against my Palico now's the time to do an aerial slash
>does the fucking zap attack AGAIN while I'm in midair

Attached: 1533783560616[2].jpg (1024x1022, 132K)

Monsters only being able to shit out an aoe over their entire body and roar is peak gameplay m8

eh, i dont know, but in his original battle we need a fucking ton of players to kill it

i have started to lance just for diablos
shit fight, gen 1 trash needs to be put of its misery

don't know why they didn't just make them like normal monsters with LR, HR etc versions
ex should of been the only weird event shit

>TWO rape apes
user no

I bully the fuck out of him with greatsword...

What do i get for doing guiding lands? It's so boring there!

>hunting monsters is boring

The worst thing is how it totally deflates the rest of the monsters after it. After suffering through that zap spamming grey scrotum the giant death beasts are a vacation. I'd happily do Gore Magala with the starting equipment before fighting Khezu.

>endless hunting
>boring
get the fuck outta here

lmao 2ape!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!

Attached: 2ape.jpg (300x169, 16K)

Fighting jobber monsters isn't fun though. I already have the Bloodborne set from Pukei

Okay so I wanna fight Brute Tiggy. Just got my rotten GL to level 6 and my MR isn't high enough for it to go further. What should I be doing exactly? I don't want to hunt anywhere else in fear that my rotten level will go down and B. Tiggy wont be able to spawn in anymore. This system seems dumb but maybe I'm missing something.

Attached: 1521731867032.gif (720x560, 262K)

you hope and pray he spawns

level you regions faget

Attached: 147546004343.jpg (382x341, 35K)

Attached: 1569103272168.png (512x464, 430K)

And what fight Barioth and Titzi?

I missread that I thought you said leave. Still! It's boring

How do I get the Sealord's Crest (rare fish in Hoarfrost) to spawn? I'm at there every night WITH endemic buff and it hasn't appeared yet

Attached: 1544684499366.jpg (472x555, 42K)

Just keep hunting Vale monsters and eventually he should spawn. It took me three attempts to get Scarred Garuga to spawn in the Forest, and I lucked out with Gold Rathian spawning the moment I got the Waste to level 6.

Can't you just keep resetting until he's initially spawned?
Might be tedious but that's probably the "safest" method.

Toho collab would be fucking badass. Doesn't really need to make too much sense. Throw in like Mothra or something, would be really hype.

Attached: HeiseiMothra.jpg (1246x576, 299K)

Hold on, are you soloing it?

Man im glad IB didn't cater to fags like you who apparently can't stand the idea of anything other than EDs comprising the endgame. I like having low level stuff be relevant again even if its for a short period of time.

Like the Crakes in the base game it’s just an absurdly rare spawn. Keep trying and eventually it’ll appear at least that’s what I’ve been telling myself.

Kulve better never fucking come back

>tfw trying HBG for the first time
This is pretty fun, any tips for a new gunner?

Kulve ain't that bad. Also he is confirmed for coming back so sorry user.

Attached: 55416817_p0.jpg (631x1278, 513K)

The fight isn't bad, its the whole random weapon system is shit. There's no point to going after other monsters once Kulve weapons show up. I wouldn't mind if they just give Kulve her own weapons.

I’m not opposed to Kulve coming back as long as they remove the fucking gacha reward system and just give her normal weapons to make like every other monster, even if they require absurd amounts of materials to make. The actual fight is one of the best siege fights in the series.

That neck looks very snappable!

Pretty sure Iceborne’s director has said that if Kulve comes back for MR they’ll handle the rewards system differently.

Whoever decided areas should delevel is a goddamn retard. I would love to hunt anywhere else to start working on other areas rn while I wait for B Tiggy to spawn. Really all de-leveling does is kill variety because you basically can only focus on one area at a time. Kinda destroys the point in having all of these areas be interconnected.

So the gooks found three scrubbed areas in the files pertaining to Guiding Lands regions. Elder’s Recess and Hoarfrost Reach getting a region each makes sense, but what do you think the third one could be?

Quit memeing, even tempered diablos doesn't one shot

Underwater area

No one is ever doing it.

Hey fuck you I hate late game ED hunts. I just don't want to fight fucking Jagers!

Kulve isn't coming back you retard. The Chinese interview where Lagi was confirmed MH6 was the same one they said Zorah and Kulve aren't getting MR versions. They said don't throw out your Kulve weapons because they're planning something with them so people don't feel like they wasted their time farming her.

This save your kulve weapons is a load of shit, I'm super close to just selling this shit off so it stops cluttering my equipment box.

The really shitty part is that playing in other players' guiding lands delevels my own fucking zones. What the fuck am I supposed to do, just get an area to level 7 and then literally never play any other area in anyone's guiding lands ever again?

Tower

Whoever decided areas should delevel is a goddamn genius because it brought back turn rooms. Stop being a faggot.

Tower bruh. Gotta give Fatalis an area for his DLC just like the recess area coming in with Rajang.

What are turn rooms?

They did it to encourage multiplayer and sharing your expeditions, but yeah it’s pretty damn annoying. I understand not wanting to let players have every region at max level but they could give us a way to lock a region’s progress in place so it doesn’t degrade while you work on another.

tower

I think people are just rushing to Ruiner Nergigante. Before MR100 there’s fuck all expeditions being posted but after MR100 there’s fucking hundreds.

Exactly what it sounds like. People with high/max level areas take turns in hunting parties doing their regions. Then you switch to the next guy in the party for his high/max region.

How do you tell if its a turn room?