I bet you thought that this boss was made up specifically for Sekiro...

I bet you thought that this boss was made up specifically for Sekiro, and that nothing so retarded could possibly exist in real life. If so, you were wrong. Flaming bulls existed for real and were used for the same purpose as they're used in Sekiro.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kurikara

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tian_Dan#The_Flaming_Oxen
youtu.be/j14e9zTnVbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did a one armed man also slay the ones in this world?

How do you beat this thing? His stamina is relentless.

Parrying his charges disorient him

Spam firecrackers.

glue yourself to his ass

or spam firecrackers

was it as much of a tedious cunt to fight in real life as it is in sekiro

Firecrackers and parrying his head down charge. Both stun him and you can tear him to shreds easily afterwards. Don't be afraid. Hesitation is defeat.

They nerfed him already, you fucking baby.

Reminder that if you played after the 2nd week patch you haven’t actually played the intended game

Like everything ever made in Japan, stolen from China. The Chinese did it better as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tian_Dan#The_Flaming_Oxen

oh I see, you're one of those.
What is it about FROM games that attract this ugly culture of superiority complexes? I swear you all base your self-esteem on how good you are at a video game and the only joy you receive from life is putting other people down for not being as good as you, that is, assuming you're even as good as you say.
I guarantee that the majority of people like you aren't half as good as you imply you are, anonymously on the internet. It's so easy to act like the king of gamers when you're shitposting on Yea Forums.

>torches on tails instead of on the horns
it's shit

cool

Lure him into a corner

>Blades on its horns
It's much better. What is the purpose of putting torches on the horns? It only obstructs the bull's vision.

I cannot believe this fuckers actually did this.
Also Fountainhead Palace it seems to be a commentary on Heian period hedonistic decadency, which explains why the Mist Noble nesting near Mibu Village is a Joke Boss

Attached: mist-noble-gallery-3-wiki-guide.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

nigga a bull's horns are already sharp, it's like taping a sword to your sword

I think you hurt his feelings, user.

Flaming Oxen, also known as Butthurt Bull.

Attached: Fire_ox_wjzy.jpg (458x658, 43K)

youtu.be/j14e9zTnVbk

I have the right to be angry that shitheads like you who refuse to get good at the game cause developers to bend to your will and patch the game to be easier. Now the game is forever changed to be easier so crybabies like you get your way. Fuck you, genuinely kys

I don't know, user. He positively looks like he's having the time of his life. Does setting your ass on fire make you feel so good?

>forever changed
play offline retard

Thanks, bros.

Thanks, hoes.

I bet your father is proud of what a perfect pro gamer you've become, assuming you're as good as your anonymous posts imply. Wouldn't it be funny if you were actually just a sad little faggot and this one thing you have in your life-competency at a pointless video game-was actually a lie? Like, imagine if you're not even that good and it's all you have, like imagine that

Stay mad fag, I don’t have to prove myself to a basement dwelling neet who is too pathetic to even commit some of his endless free time to getting good at a vidya. I have a busy life but still find time to beat “le unfair” bosses that you cry about.

False, as the bull charges at you, stab him in the head. Inflicts massive damage and completely stops him on his tracks.

Yeah I just accidentally discovered this gimmick while fighting him.

Firecrackers accomplish the same effect as deflecting the charge

i'm not even OP, you've got no idea how good I am at video games because I don't waltz around anonymous image boards trying to act like some sort of video game master. You're an embarrassment to humanity.

The effect is better because at no point are you under the slightest risk of taking damage.

What has OP to do with all this?

>I bet you thought that this boss was made up
Why would i think that? weaponizing animals has been standard practice since forever