Unpopular opinions. GO!

Unpopular opinions. GO!
I'll start

Platinum games have never made a good game. DMC isn't good either.

Attached: say it.jpg (251x211, 8K)

You're a nigger.

70% of HIV cases are found in gay men
86% of the syphilus cases.

our society has spent massive resources to cure aids, it has triple the funding of anything else. So while our heart disease treatments are from the 1960's, our HIV treatments are space-age technology. Heart disease is the #1 killer. It's incredible the amount of progress we are losing to divert into treating gay diseases.

Attached: 20190922_043305.png (1758x1034, 1.37M)

I'm white as fuck

why

you're a nigger on the inside

World of Warcraft has and always will be bad. There is nothing interesting about it's world. The gameplay is beyond boring, the grind is exceptionally boring- It's just fetch, transport or guard quests; It has no redeeming qualities. It makes other MMOs shine in comparison.

I guess so, cause my favorite genre is fighting games

Are familiar with the concept of a video game?

Link’s Awakening sucks

Co-op isnt fun. Better with friends is a meme. Pvp is fun tho

dark souls 2 is good

TES has shit lore; It does have a few interesting concepts like tonal architecture but its mostly just an "everything was elves!" snorefest and ripping off indian mythology. Massively overrated.

Humans require social interaction

This whole series is fucking boring. I made it like 10 hours in before I couldn't take anymore. It's just really crappy combat, cutscene, cutscene cutscene

Attached: Yakuza 0.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Metroid other M was a good game

I play Atelier for the gameplay, the Dusk series is my favorites because of the skill system incorporated into synthesis.

Attached: 1565381240964.jpg (1600x900, 255K)

That's a popular opinion though.

Made the switch to PC, console owners are poor-fags who are holding the gaming industry back and get cucked for paying money for online service.

It would be if the other Soulsborne games didnt exist.
But since we know what a good (or even average) souls game looks like, ds2 becomes terribad

All BioWare games including Mass Effect, Kotor and Baldurs Gate are shit.
99% of cRPGs with isometric view are shit.
Halo is shit.

Fuck you.

Yuri is not only annoying because of the fan base, it is insidious and damages opinion of lesbian relationships as a spectacle for male enjoyment. tl;dr Fuck Yuri fags

I think the game's world is very interesting, but I'm only just now playing it for the first time.

I feel so bad when I smoke
I get all these pictures in my head Bein in hospital
I don't even like smoking or do it regularly
It's just sometimes but I feel horrible instantly
I want to be healthy bros

Attached: 1559946286988.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

stop being a fatty and you don't have to worry about it.

Being a casual is ok
Videogames would be much better without ranked systems and by being 18+ only

ok loser

Attached: F97EC034-FC8F-48AA-A050-C498845B3183.jpg (636x551, 39K)

>hurr fictional thing does real damage
retard

Minecraft is single-handedly the best game ever made because of it's replayability alone.

Attached: 1455755803854s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

curvy women aren't sexy

The other games have shit lunge attacks, your argument is invalid

I think the game is okay. The hate seems to stem from the character assassination.

TF2 is the last truly good multiplayer game we will ever see. There were equally as great games before it, but the radical shift in internet culture (and what game studios aim to do) has ensured we'll never top TF2. This is loudest recurring death rattle of the industry.

Attached: 1539511988808.png (368x387, 110K)

Xenoblade Chronicles X is the absolute worst of the XC Games. Absolute cancer.

Tetra Master is the worst Minigame I have seen in my life. Except Chocobo Hot & Cold, which is even more of a trash heap. FFIX is pretty bad all around except for the story and fucking Vivi an the black mage village.

Sekiro is just straight up shit. Please tell me one more time I'm just too shit at the game.

not that unpopular of an opinion

You're just too shit at the game.

Attached: 1569126076227.png (1250x1210, 840K)

Nintendo has never made a great game

Smash is for brainlets. Fighting games are too, but Smash is worse.
Its not a fighting game, the inputs arent hard and every match devolves into being an evasive little nigger while spamming your "safest" option.

Attached: 1548582032569.jpg (381x500, 190K)

Fantasy Tactics Advance and Advance 2 are better than the original.
X360 > PS3.
Vita is an amazing handheld.
There's nothing bad in playing on Easy.
GTA 4 is the best game in the series.
Oblivion is the best game in the series.
AVGN was always a boring faggot.

Attached: 1542386440807.jpg (1024x652, 96K)

>unpopular
schwachsinnige

>retarded bait post
>not even about video games
3/10, made me reply

Attached: 1564712871847.jpg (428x424, 16K)

>DMC isn't good either.
Honestly? Yeah. I started 5 recently and just wasn't that impressed. Maybe it gets better later when you can combo shit but they don't give you a whole lot to start out with.

DMC5's gameplay is miles better than DMC4's

Well smoke smaller doses then

I'm perfectly fit and I still have heart problems as a result of a birth defect, didn't do anything to deserve it but here I am getting shafted by the gays.

Skyrim is the best elder scrolls game made so far.

Attached: 1569217224913.png (547x519, 242K)

Oh please Daddy, one more time. I'm close!

Stop smoking.
get nicotine gum, and then just switch straight off into normal gum. It won't be a quick process but it will work.

>ah yes a new hat ah yes a new hat ah yes a new hat ah yes a new hat ah yes a new hat ah yes a new hat ah yes a new hat ah yes a new hat ah yes a new hat ah yes a new hat ah yes a new hat ah yes a new hat

Attached: 1482568890131.png (303x316, 118K)

Any game with a cutscene is automatically bad

Videogames are better off not being recognized as art. Nothing good would come out of it.

Please don't laugh
I thought Xbox platinum hits we're games made by platinum games. I just found this out 2 weeks ago and I've been gaming for 18 years

Most of the users on this shitty website are under 18 and most likely gay so that makes me a degenerate for reading and coming here

Bullet hell games are a pretty fun genre when you get the hang of it. And not the type of "bullet hell" you find in shit like Undertale.
I always thought that opinion was agreed on.

Survival horror sucks

Silent Hill Shattered Memories is the best one because it's a waking simulator without the clunky combat

Xenoblade 2 is the ugliest game ever and Pyra is likely the ugliest video game girl in existence. Not sure why everyone is obsessed with her.

Bayonetta and her series is underrated.

Dead by Daylight is good and fun.

Azur Lane is the cringiest fucking gacha.

NiER Automata has one of the most meaningful stories but nobody ever talks about the game other than 2B's ass.

TLoZ isn't that great. It's essentially the same game each time.

Most indie games are really ugly.

rec some

I think the epic store is great because it provides competition and prevents monopoly

Fully support the FF tactics opinion.

I like RE6 and think it's fun.

>NiER Automata has one of the most meaningful stories
bro it's literally just 60s futurism science fiction retrofitted onto a fucking ass robot video game it's not that good
>durr what if ROBOT were PEOPLE?

Attached: 1569126117823.png (702x634, 401K)

>NiER Automata has one of the most meaningful stories
Ok fine i ll bite. First tell me how old are you and please explain how.

nevermind the chinks retard

well, that's your fault for being a defect. us healthy humans don't have to worry about burger disease.

man, Dark souls play like a fucking N64 game, feels bad and clunky.

FFVIII had it's flaws but the characters are amazing and Squall is one of my favorite FF protags. The Junction System was tedious but it wasn't the worst thing ever.
The love story with Squall and Rinoa is cute in a cheesy way minus the random, sudden realization that he loves her.

>but nobody ever talks about the game other than 2B's ass.
Yeah I fucking hate that. Sometimes I see threads with great discussions on the story of both Nier and Drakengard alike, but then I see more of 2B than anything else.
The easiest bullet hell I can think of is Espgaluda. Try that one out and then if you don't like it, maybe the genre is not for you.

kek

Online gaming sucks and ruined gaming as a whole

I'm in this boat with you user

Attached: 1554930356784.gif (50x50, 280K)

I like gacha anime girls but i do not like the games itself, they feel really dumb.
What should i do? I don't want to forever masturbate with gacha girls i want to play with them but their games are shit

You shouldn't be alive to begin with, even gays are more natural than you. They can at least exist on the planet on their own because they're heart isn't a broken pile of shit lol

>Pyra
Because "muh mommy gf"

Can only sort of agree with xb2 ugliness, but I also like the level structure and exploration.

I can't believe that 15 years later there are still newcommers to wow, that's crazy.

Most of the time Yea Forums is wrong.

DMC1's gameplay is worse than DmC, even standard DmC without the lock on controls. It's an important piece of history to the series, but DMC basically didn't even start until Itsuno got to make a game from the ground up.

>TLoU had a terrible fucking story
>Elder Scrolls and Fallout games are bad
>FFXIV is trash for casuals and trannies
>The roster in Smash games don't matter at all
>3d Zeldas aren't good
>Spec Ops: The Line was bad and pretentious
>dota is shit and the only reason the genre exists is because people are fucking terrible at video games and because your can blame your team when you lose

Attached: Jean_Renoir.jpg (936x1436, 331K)

No one deserves anything, things are just what they are

>Xenoblade 2 is the ugliest game ever and Pyra is likely the ugliest video game girl in existence. Not sure why everyone is obsessed with her.
I completely disagree.

>Bayonetta and her series is underrated.
We've known this for years, user.

>Dead by Daylight is good and fun.
Sure, I guess. nothing really wrong with it, anyways.

>Azur Lane is the cringiest fucking gacha.
All gacha is shit, user.

>NiER Automata has one of the most meaningful stories but nobody ever talks about the game other than 2B's ass.
It was talked about to death during the first few months of release. The people who wanted to discuss it have already done so and they have nothing left to say.

>TLoZ isn't that great. It's essentially the same game each time.
Arguable. structure is almost always the same, but sometimes having more of something with different places and puzzles just works out.

>Most indie games are really ugly.
Eh. I'd just call it simple or un-inspired, but you're not wrong.

Ok you absolute brainlet
What build did you use

v/ are suck

Attached: arcade disgust.png (460x460, 300K)

Humanity isn't worth the resources it consumes, there are doubtlessly superior examples of sentient life in the universe besides this embarrassing species. Every day we persist, we make it that less likely a more competent race will have what it needs to break the cycle and prevent the heat death of the universe.

Gen 3 is the best gen.

Dragon Quest 9 is the best one in the series.

That's not Oblivion

You are Yea Forums too retard

That's not inherently it. Specifically, I think 2B is a really meaningful character. I think there's some beauty in the tragedy of 2B always having to kill 9S despite truly enjoying him and his company, basically her life being in a never ending loop of having to kill someone that means something to her., There's a lot of sadness in 2B purposely closing herself off from everyone and everything because she's one of the few people who knows the truth.

>there are doubtlessly superior examples of sentient life in the universe
You have zero basis to believe that other than your raging misanthropy

I hate the industry catering to the trans minority and baby journalists for good boy points. I also hate how even though it's known that polygon, ign and other shit game hournalism sites are hated they are still in business and people still listen to them.

Hollow Knight's level design is mostly boring.

RE6 is really, really fun and was ruined by their shitty marketing and the time it was released. Everyone was clamoring for new survival horror RE and they didn't get it, which put serious negativity into the media cycle.

The entire Bioshock series sucked ass

>Infinite universe
>We're the best
k

I do
But it still feels like I am getting cancer or my lung is Dying any minute
Also I get extremely tired after smoking
Is that normal?

Kojima is a hack and if you liked any Metal Gear title beyond MGS1 you are a drooling retard (yes, MGS2 included, specially MGS2)

ok so how is the games story meaningful again?

No story is about what is told. It's about how it's told. Even a story about someone waking up turned into an insect could be good if done right.

Most games are good, it's just people 's options are always top radical. You either love a game and worship it, or hate a game and have to go on a crusade against said game,its bullshit.

Fuck you.
FUCK you.

nigger

Attached: images.jpg (270x187, 14K)

>Getting mad at the gays
>Being a genetic defect that is only alive because humans have effectively eliminated natural selection
The irony that a group you are complaining about is less of a threat to the human race then you yourself are. I actually laughed out loud

I thought the game was nowhere near as good as a Metroid or Castlevania game. Even the design of all the areas and characters kinda put me to sleep

nu-Doom ruined the cacodemon. This cute little fucker was turned into a drippy fat blob. That's why I didn't like the game very much.

Attached: 1564345154657.png (455x355, 298K)

i decide whether i'm going to buy a game or not almost entirely based on how good the modding community for the game is

unless it's exceptional or i already have stock in the ongoing series or genre

you've been brainwashed, smoking won't kill you unless you are one of those leather-faced chainsmokers

>infinite universe means godly omnibenevolent sapients can exist
schizo retard

Mass Effect 3 is on par with the other Mass Effect games in quality.
Overwatch is shit but a better game than current TF2.
There is no 'right' way to make Resident Evil games, focusing on either action or horror is fine as long as it's done well.
Waifushit is ruining games more than social justice.
Hollow Knight is boring and has bad combat.
Turn-based combat can be good as long as it isn't slow.

Ehhhh, it's still not good for you, smoking is for mega fags, vaping too

t. Ex smoker and current vape fag

Resident Evil 2 Remake wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. It had too many things that, if by themselves, wouldn't be an issue, but all together bring the whole experience down.

despite making up 13% of the population....

Attached: 1569262640647.jpg (756x767, 37K)

Mario 64 is boring.

Trials and Tribulations sucks. Worst of the trilogy.

Godot is fucking stupid and his plan makes no sense

The court suite is irredeemable garbage

The impostor case is the worst filler case in the trilogy

Outside of playing as Edgeworth, Bridge to Turnabout is awful and even Turnabout Big Top is better

>Only godly omnibenevolent sapients are better than us
Honestly, we don't raise the bar that high. How about any sentient race that's able to make scientific progress without constantly pumping the breaks so its defectives can "catch up." Daily reminder that advances in AI and their implementation are currently being held up because "what if burger flippers lose their jobs?"

>Waifushit is ruining games more than social justice.
Objetively wrong. No live franchise has been ruined by waifufaggotry
>but muh FE
The franchise was already dead before Awakening picked it up.

I think I made a mistake buying Hollow Knight and Ori at the same time because they were both on sale, and Ori just puts Hollow Knight to shame outright

agreed

Thats a pointless hypothetical. You have no reason to assume they wouldnt fall into the same traps we do. What if the problem with humanity are inherent to sapience?

Dragon Age
Persona
Street Fighter
Overwatch
Skullgirls
Assassin's Creed
Splatoon
Pokemon
never played Fire Emblem but I'm sure it counts, as you said the franchise was dead beforehand, and it would have stayed dead if it wasn't for waifushit

romances and waifushit never add anything to a video game, but they attract the coomer audience that ruins actual discussion of the games and makes devs focus more time and effort on that pointless bullshit than on improving the games. it's a complete fucking cancer.

Do I really need to be the one to explain to you that "what if"ism goes both ways?

Attached: desgtfde.jpg (1064x3119, 1.59M)

Attached: 1563934597227.jpg (677x1024, 201K)

You are the one who claimed there is "undoubtedly" someone better than us when for all you know they all could be worse.

this is genuinely too confusing to be good bait

You are a fucking retard, most of those games were always about waifus or ruined by something else. Shut the fuck up.

it's more overrated than bad

I just really like girls

i kinda agree with this. if i were to make a game, i wouldn't include any online shit at all so that people can forever enjoy the game the same as they did at launch.

Kojima is a pretentious hack and never made a good game.

We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents.

Attached: DMC5_Nico_concept_art_1.png (1366x768, 1.58M)

I actually enjoy The Great Geometric Multiverse Tour, despite the fact that it looks like it was made in Roblox. I'm not gonna call it a work of art, but it was quite enjoyable.

hollow knight made me realize i didn't like the genre as much as i thought i did.

Correct, I have no reason to doubt there's not, at least, one superior species in the universe. I do have a reason to doubt that ALL species are inferior to ours.

Men are Niggers.

maybe not unpopular on Yea Forums but heavy rain is by far the worst big budget game I've ever played, and I legitimately question the intelligence of anyone who thinks it's unironically good

it's the video game equivalent of "the room" and I don't even think that's a huge exaggeration

FPS is a blight to the industry

Of all fucking boards Yea Forums is the best when to comes to manga/anime conversations

You are retarded then

there's nothing inherently wrong with short games and the idea that more content is always better is really damaging

"If I flip a coin forever, its most likely it'll never come up heads" is basically your point, and thank you for making mine.

I don't finish games, I just get pretty far into them, drop them for whatever reason, then come back a few months later and restart from the beginning.

crpg's are the worst form of RPG's

Attached: 1568570825906.jpg (576x545, 33K)

smart user, man of culture etc

he didn't meant a drill that pierce trough the heavens.

Uncharted is a underwhelming series with a random guy that slaughters dozens of trained soldiers, and it's way too crazy for my suspension of disbelief. The best Uncharted type game is actually Indiana Jones and The Infernal Machine. If someone is willing to make a modern take of this game it would be a bestseller.

Attached: 1538239516741.jpg (2000x2000, 464K)

Add Xenoblade Chronicles 2. It might have a great story, an interesting world, and fun gameplay, but I wouldn't know because every thread is just
>Pyra a cute!
>Mythra best girl!
>I want to KEK Nia haha!

Also Castlevania might count, though I don't know much about it.

Attached: castlevania-pachinko.jpg (700x387, 70K)

>GTA III
>overrated garbage
It defined open-world genre you dumdum, it's not impressive now but it was a 10/10 in 2002

>Platinum games have never made a good game
they have made a couple of good games, but I have no idea why people put them on such a high pedestal, they have made just as many mediocre to shitty games, Platinum is the definition of needing to "wait and see" if its good or not, because half the time, its a coin toss
christ, I still remember when people were shitting themselves over the Legend of Korra or TMNT games, but when they came out, they were pretty poor action games, not to mention they also had direct involvement in Star Fox Zero, yet people seem to conveniently forgot those ones

Don't do it then, cunt. It's addictive as fuck, it'll only get worse.

Less an unpopular opinion and more of a redpill but Gone Home has some of the best storytelling prowess in video games. That's not to be confused with storyline - that certainly isn't true - but rather the way it told its story. It basically took the environmental storytelling of games like Metroid Prime and Bioshock and tripled down on it in exchange for, well, being much of a video game at all. However, that it became something of a joke to speedrun it showcases how unobtrusive the storytelling was, which is ideal. It's not cinematic bullshit that's forced down your throat, it's there to seek out if you want it and completely ignorable if you don't. Say what you will about Gone Home as a game but yeah, it absolutely did video game storytelling correctly.

Attached: how very peachy.jpg (500x500, 40K)

i had the opposite reaction
Ori was all spectacle with no real meat in there. the one mechanic it had going for it was Bash with how good it felt to use. everything else was literally autopilot.
Hollow Knight could have maybe had a few different weapons to spice things up, but it did everything that i expect a Metroidvania to do and did it well

RPGs used to be my favorite genre and I could spend weeks and weeks on one game alone but now I hate them. I've very much become a "less story more game" kind of player, preferring my story to be no more in depth than something like Zelda at maximum.

I feel the same way. Having a life greatly lowered my tolerance for RPG pacing.

This was good, reddit trannies disagree.

Attached: Sonic Forces bonus edition boxart.jpg (500x813, 82K)

Characters being in smash isn't that big of a deal and people probably aren't going to give a shit if whoever you want gets in if they're obscure enough.
Also the wojak meme should die already.

PSP is my favorite handheld
The 3DS and Switch are grossly overrated, but Nintendo is one of my favorite companies

>meme should die
no, let's not do that

I've always wanted a cuter and more feminine Samus but they overdid it.

This might have been true before hats.

Low poly cars are cooler looking than realistic cars

Attached: t1ibrfDy1sg3g3so1_400.gif (352x224, 1.58M)

Zelda 2 is the third best in the franchise.

I think blatant loli threads should be allowed on Yea Forums, and complaining about them should be banned.

Attached: 1567771393708.jpg (530x942, 58K)

MUH 100 MILLION POLY FERRARI!

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 361K)

The Zelda 2 formula deserves another chance. CDI doesn't count.

How can it be the third best if there is only one before it?

ffxii is the best final fantasy

Games focused primarily on online multiplayer are all garbage and are a large part of the reason the industry is losing originality and creativity, and sinking quickly into the shitter.

That's not an unpopular opinion, it's a shit opinion and you should kill yourself for having it, faggot.

Attached: 1538077106903.gif (222x554, 604K)

I once nearly had sex with my mum when we were both drunk

Stop being a retard user.

what? no!

Retro Studios is the worst thing to happen to the Donkey Kong franchise. The only thing Tropical Freeze did even somewhat competently was the music

that isnt an unpopular opinion, its flat out false

Japanese games are flawed just as much as western games but people are too prideful to admit it.

user this is an unpopular opinion thread, do you legitimately have mental problems? because between what you just posted and the fact that you posted in an unrelated thread makes me believe so

wow these opinions sure are super unpopular, good job anons

Attached: 1536803913123.jpg (847x883, 123K)

If you're a fucking weeb into erotic games you should be shot, but only if you're male.

Roger Craig Smith >>>>>>> Jason Griffith
Only "UR2SLO" memespouters disagree

Cuphead is way too short and people only like it because it looks good

An absolute philistine.
>calls the last of shit 10/10
>bamham 9/10
>quake, deus ex, mgs3, systemshock, doom, fo:nv, fo1, psychonauts are overrated
>hasn't played thief or minecraft
Some of the most disgusting taste I have ever seen.

The Smash community may be the worst one.

>Platinum games have never made a good game
Cringe
>DMC isn't good
Based

Attached: DMC5 'combat'.webm (900x506, 2.63M)

Nah, at least enemies in the original still don't have HP that's padded to hell and back. Clunky doesn't mean bad, just another obstacle. so git gud nerd.

>posts easy difficulty
Hello barry!

Gaming peaked in the 7th gen.

-Anybody who seriously uses "lewd", "lewded", "lewding" and "lewds" needs to be slapped. Repeatedly.

- The Nintendo Switch is the Mobile Game environment perfected. It is what Google and Apple's stores should have been, that's why it's popular.
- If the worst game you've ever played is a popular, polished and functional AAA game that only slightly diverges from your tastes, then your taste is incomplete. You do not know what a bad game actually is.
- The fact that you can build a PC with goofy and flashy RGB lights is actually pretty cool.

fromsoftware is the only quality developer left in the entire industry

KH2FM is a better video game.
KH1FM is a better experience.

RTCW is mediocre, while 2009 is the best in the series.

There is no single good Elder Scrolls game. They always excel in one area and drop the ball in every other regard. If they stopped to refine what worked instead of ditching everything every game they'd be God tier by now.

>I've given up all drinks except for water
>I've given up junk food
>I exercise at least 1 hour every morning, no excuses.
>I'm never around cigarettes or alcohol.
It's hard user, but get rid of your addictions one at a time. The first 2 weeks of each one are the roughest times, but you will be so much happier and confident in the end.

Octopath Traveler is one of the best JRPGs this gen and I couldn't care less about muh story/interactivity.

None of these games deserved to win GOTY
> GoldenEye 007
> Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
> Grand Theft Auto III
> Star Wars: KOTOR
> TES IV: Oblivion
> God of War
> Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
> Bioshock
> Red Dead Redemption
> Fallout 3
> TES V: Skyrim
> Half-Life 2
> The Witcher 3
> Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
> The Walking Dead
> Dragon Age Inquisition

DmC is objectively better than DMC4, and the third best game in the series.

Add TLOU and the new GoW and remove witcher 3 and i agree 100%

Far Cry 5 was the 2018 GOTY.

Replace Fallout 3 with Fallout New Vegas. And take Witcher 3 and Skyrim off the list. Then I agree.

I bought Borderlands 3 to play with a friend and I'm enjoying the gameplay.

Attached: Spoiler Image.gif (100x117, 5K)

>KOTOR
o_o

You're a dumb dumb head. He just told you. You are probably one of those people who thinks 1984 is just about survalaince and big brother is watching you.

PERSONA IS TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

>o_o
xD

._.XD