Games aren’t what they used to be, everything sucks now

>Games aren’t what they used to be, everything sucks now

Attached: E5B408F1-119F-40FC-A133-4A019BEAC1C8.png (1148x1137, 132K)

Those old games haven't gone anywhere.

i feel sorry for the fags who havent discovered indie games yet because they think all indie games are pixelshit made by sjws with tranny characters

...they're not?

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

But all indie games indeed are pixelshit made by sjws with tranny characters

Attached: 1537408814612.png (680x683, 382K)

Indie games come in two varieties: pixelshit, or games which legitimately do try to recapture the glory of old days but fail to provide the same magical feeling because they are purposely imitating rather than innovating. Look at how many shitty Quake clones there are, all claiming to “BRING SHOOTING BACK TO ITS ROOTS”. God damn it, no, I don’t want to go back to the roots of anything, I want to go back to when games were fresh, innovative AND untainted by sjw influence. Except, that will never happen because in the old days games were made by educated people who actually had to be intelligent and passionate to make a game, further bolstered by the fact they worked at companies large enough to give them a good budget but didn’t restrict creativity. The problem now is, indie studios are a bunch of untalented faggots using unity or game maker, and the AAA games are too constrained by performance expectations for anything unique to be made anymore. It’s the worst of both worlds and yes, old games really were better.

Attached: 1568929946657.png (680x457, 599K)

>muh Unity
Hollow Knight was made in Unity.

Hollow Knight is the definition of pixelshit trash so I’m not really understanding your point.

it's funny because, much like the wojaks, everything posted here are unoriginal thoughts repeated ad nauseum by pathetic and depressed millennials

Attached: 1568539870743.jpg (410x396, 32K)

ahem

Attached: purple.jpg (657x573, 36K)

Attached: sailor meme.png (600x854, 736K)

Hey guys, hear me out. What if we made a meme about a guy who ENJOYS video games for a change.

Attached: 1568235554989.png (357x292, 10K)

>s-shit he doesn’t like the gay game I like, better post a reaction pic to remind him that he’s challenging the opinion of the hive-mind collective
Here, I’m writing you a prescription for one copy of Timesplitters 2, get some taste

But I like Wojacks...

Attached: 1355278331611.jpg (404x267, 28K)

based

you don't take being blown the fuck out well, do you?

I like doujin games better, I love seeing every comiket what's going to be a diamond in the rough or at least fun to play from non-professional japanese developers.

But I like Pepes...

Attached: TheFastestPepeAlive.gif (600x600, 366K)

Games are what they used to be.

If you were smart enough to buy a switch anyway.

If a baby reaction pic is the best you can do, you lost bro

>likes Timesplitters 2
A fellow man of culture, I see.

>switch
Based and nintendopilled

Alright I’ll bite, why is timesplitters 2 “patrician taste”? I played it back when it was released and to me it felt just like any other scifi fps of the era, is this just because of the ps nostalgia?