For me, it's the Yellow Bird

For me, it's the Yellow Bird

Attached: angry-bird-yellow-icon.png (973x922, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o967IPIxVEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best bird coming through

Attached: images (5).jpg (554x554, 15K)

How such simple drawings can have so much soul?

lost my virginity to this game, well we played it afterwords

>user can now never have sex without thinking of Angry Birds

Where are my 300+ IQ toucanbros at?

Attached: 1557492733308.png (195x240, 37K)

Toucan's the worst fucking bird fuck you

Based boomerang user!

Geniune Question for you lads. Thoughts on the movie redesigns that are essentially the designs used now for the games? I personally dislike ‘em, think the old designs were much better.

Based. Bomb is the fucking best bird.

Reporting

Attached: bigbrainwojak.jpg (750x1000, 94K)

I don't mind the movie designs honestly

soulless

Mcchicken

based

Angry Birds Space is magnum opus of the series and you cannot convince me otherwise

Attached: EBomalJWwAAmGye.png (680x621, 538K)

Agreed. Worst part is this nu-bird shit got the OLD Angry Birds games removed. Everything from Angry Birds - Angry Birds Epic was removed (this includes shit like Rio, and Star Wars 1 and 2) from both Android and IOS appstores. Unless they plan on releasing some of these games with the nu-designs. Old AB is gone lads....the SOUL is gone.

Based as fuck. Space was and still IS the best Angry Birds game. Felt like a TRUE sequel to the original.

Rovio was acting like a bunch of Jews which might be why they removed most of them

Epic is the best one. It’s surprisingly good for a mobile RPG based on fucking Angry Birds.

Rovio should've honestly updated the PC Ports since they're outdated as shit and it fucking pisses me off the best way to play them is on mobile

Attached: 2jpjrm.jpg (331x364, 13K)

This.

Yeah it really was good, I remember playing it a few years ago and it was genuinely fun. But the BEST spin-off is definitively Bad Piggies. You CANNOT debate this.

But they’re stingy jews now so they never will. Not gonna be surprised if they forgot all about those.

Bad Piggies a great one not personally my favorite still a great ass time killer

Attached: emote.gif (95x95, 249K)

The weird part is that they already had microtransactions in some of the games they delisted so they just acted like an autist

Attached: roach.gif (128x128, 35K)

Based

I knew I was not alone. I was naturally drawn to this character when I first saw him.

The things I'd do to have that part of my memory wiped and have it reassociated with Angry Birds instead...

I still hold to the stance they should have used the Toon's designs for the characters in the feature film.

/thread

This. Even if the movie stayed the same scriptwise, least the toons designs would have ya know told you without even looking at the title “Oh yeah this is Angry Birds”.

post your favorite theme

youtu.be/o967IPIxVEc

>angry birds
>soul
this shit started this whole nu-mobile gayming thing. I wish iphone never came out. All we wanted was better java cellphones

For me it's Stella
she and chuck should be canon

Attached: 20130404-stella.png (989x862, 370K)

>Chuck
>Not Canon

What. Since when was the fucking Yellow Bird not canon.

Angry Birds epic was a surprisingly pretty good RPG

I think that might have had to do with the fact that it was developed by different people

Which bird fucked you?

I know most of yall are being ironic I hope but is the space angry bird game any good?

Yes

Why are they angry about?

Jew Pigs stealing their eggs and pranking them all the time.

Also I'm quote fond of Angry Birds Dream Blast. Quite a nice samegame.

best bird coming through step aside bigboy here

Attached: 1217630_1.jpg (630x630, 30K)

Based