"CDPR can't sink any low-"

>"CDPR can't sink any low-"

Attached: Dw8Znl7W0AAEc1F.jpg (1347x1796, 713K)

I dont see anything bad here. Its a law to have reserved parking sports for retarded and other handicaped people.

>pregnant women should walk far if they have trouble walking
OP this has been the general thing since forever, you give a reverse parking space to handicap or pregnant women out of kindness even back in the day.

you want to deal with a bitchy pregnant chick who couldn't find decent parking?

yeah, reserved parking spot for fat people is pretty retarded

i thought liberals hated babies and loved abortion, why have a reserved spot for pregnant ladies?

i personally would love a personal parking spot

give me one (1) reason why a pregnant woman needs a parking space all by herself

if she can drive a car, she can find a parking space just like anyone else

Because if her water breaks ideally you won't want your car to be on the other side of the lot.

Dude its about the length she must walk from the parking spot o the office or to the supermarket are you so dense

Pregnant girls should only park their cars far away and BEG me to carry them indoors.
Only the cute ones though, no 25 year old hags.

It's about walking distance you dumb nigger, not about finding an open spot

>walking into the bait

>Dude its about the length she must walk from the parking spot o the office or to the supermarket are you so dense

Attached: 1569230456920.jpg (385x385, 33K)

>Forcing pregnant women to work and literally give birth at work.

I thought only third world countries like the US did that?

I'm retarded, please excuse me.

How many female employees does CDPR even have to justify a dedicated parking spot for this?

Your mother should have aborted you so she wouldn't need those parking spaces.

I fucking hate you and I fucking hate that you only turn up when I agree with something. It's like a more autistic tyler durden.

>reserving a spot for them because they don't get paid leave
Dare I say it, CDPR is pretty fucking based.

You need to be 18+ to be posting here.

Unlike you hicks we use our energy to care about pregnant women and the babies they're actually going to have instead of worrying about fantasy souls down the drain.

no civilized nation should let their pregnant women go to work in the first place

I don't care if a preggo bitch has a reserved spot but I do care when a FAT FUCKING piece of lazy SHIT think they're entitled to park in handicapped because they're FUCKING FAT

KEEP SAYING IT

Further proof that incels should kill themselves and stop shitting up every board.

OMGGGG HOW DARE THEY MAKE SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1567518489905.jpg (785x1100, 62K)

Pregnancy isn’t about the baby, it’s about the woman

why would a pregnant woman need a parking space at a video game developer?

Could you imagine being pregnant during this Climate Emergency and then daring to ask to have precious resources dedicated to making a sign to give you privilege? What would Saint Greta think?

Parking spots for pregnant women has been a thing forever dumbfuck OP this isn't an SJW thing

Good. Women should have better parking. I dont see the problem.

Nice bait

>pregnant in 2019
Lmao just abort fucking selfish cunt

Pregnant woman here, you guys should have sex.

they don't. it's just more sjw pandering

You don't want to be the company that doesn't have handicap support, it doesn't matters if no one uses it atm. If it happens and you are not ready you are fucked.

I don't get it. Is pregnancy an alt-right conspiracy manufactured by our jew overlords now?

don't hate the company, hate the faggot who forces the company to bend the knee
come back when they offer paid leave to women when they're on their period, then we've got some trouble
fuck you

I'm starting to think altering what has worked for thousands of years and giving women the right to the work place wasn't the smart move

taking care of motherhood is a conservative value.

Yea Forumsirgins crying about parking when they never drive
ow mai sides

that must be fake and gay
there's no way they made english sign in poland
only 1% of poles can speak basic english
t. 1%

Attached: poważny biznesmen.jpg (317x480, 72K)

Good. You should still hold the door for the ladies, btw, even it today's climate. It's a matter of courtesy.

Only until the first trimester than she's just a walking birthing chamber.

kill yourself

They would rather have one or two children they invest a bunch of time and effort into rather that a sport's team amount of children you half ass each of them and hope one or two of them succeed.

climate has changed

Attached: snake.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

But I need a place to park my bicycle, user.

>failing to the overpopulation meme
anyway poles are to poor to do any pollution aside burning stuff to get heating in the winter

let me guess, you speak russian and english and a smattering of polish?

*Sips drink*

>it doesn't have to be at night
>it doesn't have to be in a large city
>it doesn't need to be 3rd person
>it doesn't need to have the different classes
>it doesn't need the player to be able to use flying cars
>It doesn't need accessible interiors for buildings
>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
>It doesn't need to have good customisation options
>it doesn't need to have real dialogue choices
>it doesn't need you to be able to join different factions
>it doesn't need to have killable NPCs
>it doesn't need to have Trauma Team as a gameplay element the player can use
>it doesn't need to have destructible environments
>it doesn't need to have good graphics
>it doesn't matter that CD Projekt Red is staffed by Americans now
>it doesn't need mod support
>it doesn't need to have good box art
>It doesnt need to not blow all its budget on b list actors
>it doesnt need to be an RPG
>it doesn't need you to be able to purchase new apartments
>it doesn't need you to be able to choose different childhood heroes
>it doesn't need you to be able to customise your cars or apartment
>it doesn't need Cyberpsychosis to be part of the game
>it doesn't matter that it's cinematic garbage
>it doesn't need to not be downgraded
>it doesn't need to not be GTA 2077
>it doesn't need to be single-player only
>it doesn't matter that NPCs don't refer to you as "he/she" anymore
WE ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't need dynamic weather systems
>it doesn't need to have a branching story
>it doesn't need to have massive crowds of people
>it doesn't need to have substance

TRANNYPUNK 2077

Attached: sippincdprdronetears.jpg (326x412, 24K)

based

>it doesn't need to have a branching story
Wasn't this already confirmed?

How is it a meme you fucking retard?

england won the cultural victory, bitch
they teach it everywhere, especially throughout europe
its slowly becoming the primary language, its already the primary text on consumables, street signs, and merchandise etc

Most of that list was confirmed to be in-game. Ignore the mentally ill capeshitfag.

>literally give birth at work
that's kinda hot

I have no response to your comment. I just want to tell you that you are a fucking ugly goblin "man"

Can we talk about the fucking retarded reserved spots at Harris Teeter?

They're for "Mothers with Children," not PREGNANT women, specifically people with kids already birthed kids.
Also for Veterans.

I park in both anyway.

I'm fapping to that sign right now

/thread

Source?

i don't speak russian faggot, i was learning german in school and english as well
don't remember anything from german but thanks to lurking Yea Forums i'm able to even read books in english
want to hear my native polish?
nie jestem rosyjskim agentem kutasiarzu pierdolony, niektóre ze słów które teraz piszę nie będziesz nawet w stanie przetłumaczyć w google tłumaczu, przykładowo jak żeżuncja, anuncja, pierdolisy, a teraz wykurwiaj na wykop
pozdrawiam białka elo

Why are you so fucking ugly? I couldn't post on here out of shame if I was such a nasty looking person. You should at least post anonymously. Do you get off to the hatred? No one likes you here. Tripfags are universally hated. I'm not even trying to be mean. Why do you do this to yourself. Everyone knows what you ugly ass looks like. You need to stop

What the fuck? Make those fat bitches walk. Don't make it easier on them. Not my fault they ate babies and got fat.

It's a big international company at this point, dummy. Most tech companies that size use English because they inevitable have many international employees.

>want to hear my native polish?
Why would I want to hear a backed up septic tank try to empty?

I mean, that is the reason for spaces like this? I don't know what answer you're looking for.

liberals hate pregnant women though
it's liberals who want abortion, not conservatives

because you assumed i'm russian bot or some shit, whatever dude

>Company follows standard expectations for something as mundane as a parking lot
>Decides to give it some cute flare cuz why not
>Literally no one at said company is negatively affected in any way nor really cares
>Meanwhile some basement dweller on the internet autistically screeches into the void desperately seeking some form of self affirmation

polish women love black men. there is a high chance that a pregnant polish women in 2019 is carrying a black child in her womb. cdpr is literally paying for tyrones child

Why would you care for them when nothing matters in life anyway?

germanisation and russification was a thing almost half century ago
europe needs another war

Attached: Ozjasz Goldberg.jpg (600x400, 102K)

people THIS sheltered will lecture you about world politics on Yea Forums

People matter. Imaginary souls don't. My, it's all so complicated how do I even keep track of all this!

Have sex

>its slowly becoming the primary language, its already the primary text on consumables, street signs, and merchandise etc
Just because they've started adding Arabic translations on your goods in the UK, it doesn't mean English is slowly becoming your primary language.

there are no niggers in poland

Attached: 1566172499384.png (785x1000, 254K)

fpbp

Why not just let women use the handicap spots if they're pregnant? Seems like a practical solution.

This

>4.76%
keep saying it

>pink gender stereotype
Fucking monsters

>parking sports
Good job retard, guess that parking space is for you.

>defending tripfags
I think you should leave

jp2gmd

have an abortion you nazi
and eat the fucking bugs

Because the first world has a declining birth rate while the third world has an increasing one, and your government buys into keynesian economics and is trying to import as many third worlders as possible to make up for your birth rate, meaning that by not fucking you aren't improving anything and are contributing to the blacking of your own country.

Don’t hate women because they can actually bare children you fucking tranny

>samefagging

Attached: 1532500959771.jpg (640x640, 71K)

Stop being toxic and posting pictures of Gladium.

Handicap spots are legally protected, and the expecting mother spots are not. If CDProjekt Red tells expecting mothers to park in the handicapped spots, they're likely to get tickets

tr*pfaggots should be drawn and quartered

Angry trannies seethe at the fact that they'll never be women

The fuck is this shitposting, it feels like /pol/ and /leftypol/ are both trying to pretend to be the other and failing. Holy shit this is retarded.

OP didn't have a mother

You are required to learn the language if you are to work in a foreign company and country.

Anytime I have a female friend in my car I park in those spots

Attached: EEF9jcl.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

According to... you? I mean, an employer might ask you to in some circumstances but it's not the norm in video game development which is in English across the globe.

god this board is beyond saving
video games

>dedicated parking spot for tranny growers
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>tfw no game-designing mommy-gf

Why are they not at their mothernaly leave?

wishful thinking

This is america

Quit projecting faggot tranny. Go dilate.

frankly women with kids parking is fine for me. seeing a mom trying to hustle her brood with shopping carts at costco or walmart across an acre of busy parking lot shouldn't be necessary.

that is purple (pink + blue)

Quite a few, I would assume most of them were involved in QA testing Geralt's ass.

Kikes are gonna Kike

I'm actually pretty handsome or atleast thats what my gf says

Attached: ReactionImage_0088.jpg (782x638, 54K)

Go get beat up for walking into a women's restroom, faggot tranny shitstain

A bitchy pregnant chick shouldn't be working at all

Why wouldn't they just offer extended maternity leave? Wouldn't that be significantly more progressive?

Attached: ???.png (700x700, 362K)

>479081574

Attached: yikes.jpg (335x150, 7K)

Imagine, just imagine being such an incel that a oarking spot being reserved for an expectant mother triggers you.

You all really need to have sex

>REEEEEEEEE [dev xyz[ DID SOMETHING AAAAAAAAAAAAA
You literal faggot and you're god awful bait posting are getting to the bottom of the fucking barrel at this point. How far lower can you fuckers sink for "shit posting xD"?
/thread

The implication that only CIS females can get pregnant is the real surprise here.

Go empty out the puss and hair from your wound faggot tranny

Fair and reasonable.

Imagine encouraging people to increase the population of an already overpopulated world where our resources are being tapped out. Stop breeding, you fucking idiots.

Go get featured at MTV, mutilated freak.

>parking sports

I am going to go a completely different direction than the others that responded. One very great reason to give them a close parking space is so you don’t have to listen to their bitching ALL THE TIME. It is what women do, they bitch. Give them a close spot so you don’t have to hear about it all the time and make you want to shove knives into your ears.

why didn't they make the icon for a baby an oven so it could at least tie into CDPR games

the funny part is all the white knights responding to you about how a pregnant woman shouldn't have to walk all the way across a parking lot

but somehow having her doing several laps around a grocery store pushing a heavy cart is fine

i dont see the issue here, at least it helps your dying a little

Attached: 1413179890757.jpg (200x200, 35K)