Play competitive

>play competitive
>suck
>teammates start flaming me
>get gym class flashbacks when I used to be harassed by classmates for sucking at basketball

Attached: kaneki.jpg (700x663, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ug070QK674
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=-Ug070QK674

>He actually went to gym class
Why didn't you just fake autism?

>Thread theme

Attached: 1568140673502.jpg (598x529, 11K)

>"ayo dis wyte boi has butterfingers lmoa"

im crying for you user...

kek, try reading OP post with this playing

It must suck having unironic autism. You know you didn't have to go to PE right?

The funniest part is that OP must be on his mid-thirties

>thread theme
seriously , i haven't laughed like this for months ,the pic make it even more cringe

good thing about living in shithole country is that you can skip school
as long as you have more than 50% you can pass without bigger issues
I skipped school all the time because I hated it and just played vidya at home or smoke joints with punks or what left of them in late 2000s
now I'm earning more than those teachers anyway for basically doing nothing

Yeah, but unlike gym class noone is forcing you to play OP, just stick around with people that you can have a good time with and stop playing shit games like Rainbow Gay 666

I am currently watching Naruto
right now i'm at ep 102

based
i'm at episode 97 of shippuden, watching all the filler, movies and OVAs

fags
how old are you ? naruto is meme ,watch bleach instead

nah

>play competitive
>own
>get gym class flashbacks when I made nice plays in sportsball despite being a fatass at the time
once a shitter always a shitter op

Attached: 1541979587965.png (480x480, 9K)

>imagine not excelling at both vidya, studies and sports.
UHHHHHHHHHHHHH incelbrehs?

Attached: 1569256117148.png (888x894, 520K)

So wtf happened to Kaneki after ghoul never watched RE? Also did he get with Touka?

just pretend that he died after arima fight, dont even bother with RE

he got mindfucked into becoming a detective

turned into a big worm and killed thousands, then he returned to normal and ghouls and humans united for some reason, also he killed arima, the detective he fought just before arima was turned into a ghoul, also his friend turned out to be alive.

he married touka durin some retarded ghoul culture wedding and they had a kid at the end of the series

eto turned out to be completely irrelevant

Well that all sounds weird how the hell did Hyde not die? Or him becoming an investigator? At least he got with Touka I guess so that’s cool.

kaneki bit a chunk out of hide's face/neck but didn't kill him somehow, and arima spent a while brainwashing kaneki into forgetting his identity and becoming someone else

>watched
lol