Video games where you play as the bad guy?

Video games where you play as the bad guy?

Attached: 1569253289994.png (733x527, 276K)

Any WW2 game

god she pisses me off. like bitch i am a young person and no you do not speak for me.

final fantasy tactics advance.

COD Iran 2020

This.

Why couldn't they find a cute one? This one looks like a potato.

the future is now old man

I agree. Games where you play as the nazis are classic examples of you being the bad guy.

Go back to /pol/

Attached: 53F4D023-537B-4DF1-8BB5-3B4ADE12E5F4.jpg (750x440, 46K)

>bitch about boomers
>have sex
>have kids
>kids die to heat stroke in 2030

Attached: 1442242574064.jpg (456x488, 46K)

who that lil bich think she talkin to like that ill beat that ho ass

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>me as a smug 31 year old still playing videogames and asking for plastic bags at the grocery store when paper is an option while also being an alcoholic

Attached: 1557193412633.jpg (700x628, 61K)

This. Let this fucking world burn already you underage autist Swedish thot!

Attached: 1568443620221.jpg (493x637, 88K)

Be nice she has fetal alcohol syndrome.

>more pollution please daddy Exxon OwO
>are your boots clean? am I licking hard enough?

This reads like that one kid whose entire presentation was very obviously written by their mom so she gets a good grade

Attached: 1555292433371.gif (112x112, 27K)

What the fuck does any of this have to do with video games?

God her face is so punchable

She's telling the UN that they're a bunch of useless cucks. She's right on that account.

Why isn’t she advocating this in Lagos, instead of NYC?

Attached: F92735F7-01BF-4732-8AAB-65EA464E375C.gif (1000x690, 23K)

Stellaris

Kek

Attached: 1568752577625.png (720x540, 734K)

That's why 15yos with no strategist shouldn't be political leaders. She has no idea what the UN even is. Does she think the UN is a world wide dictatorship that can bend any country to its will?

I use plastic straws, paper straws are fucking awful

> oh please tax me daddy government
> yes daddy government i will eat bugs for you
> oh please take my assets daddy government
> am i subservient enough for you ? OwO

EAT
THE
BUGS

Attached: angery.jpg (354x396, 33K)

who is this brat, why is she posted everywhere recently?
yes i can read who she on op's picture but that doesn't answer my question

Attached: what in the goddamn.jpg (537x527, 38K)

>talks about giving hope to people like she is the fucking Messiah
>gets to speak at the UN as 16 years old autist
>they even take her seriously and clap while she berates and even threatens them
She actually might be the Antichrist.

Take six years off and this is also.

Attached: 1509540364369.png (880x660, 747K)

>Not realizing she's just a shill

The earth is going to change on it's own too, humans didn't cause the ice age to end. It only makes sense for it to slowly continue to get warmer. One thing I don't understand though is that the closer to the equator you are, the more life forms there are. Wouldn't global warming expand the most habitable zone on the planet and by doing so help life forms thrive?

it's a /pol/ phoneposting blitz into other boards because they're SEETHING about this fucking 12 year old
lmfao

EAT YOUR BUGS HANS, UMBUTUU HAS 8 KIDS WE NEED TO FEED AND 8 MORE TO MAKE

This. So many AIDS infested mudhuts polluting us with Carbon AIDSoxide!

>Amerislaves of the Jew were the real Nazis all along

Attached: qtt.jpg (829x1080, 186K)

>they even take her seriously and clap while she berates and even threatens them
It's kind of pathetic how common this is in politics right now.
>who is this brat, why is she posted everywhere recently?
She started some swede protest about climate change or something. It just recently became a facebook/twitter meme so I think that's why.

FAS is just depressing to see. She's doomed to a shallow life.

Well that's what they want it to be

she's down syndrome and skips school because the climate emergency is too great to not protest fulltime. Also shes the perfect candidate to shield against any and all criticism because she's a young girl and retarded

Attached: 1563906096925.jpg (677x671, 56K)

>tfw you realize that to the year of 2030 nigers and kebabs will be the only survivors of the planet because they live in the hellish deserts

>Yea Forums hates boomers
>she dabs on boomers
>Yea Forums hates... her??
What the heck this doesn't add up?

why do you fags keep posting this literally retard?

Why do the counter culture conservative "think of the children" punk rockers make fun of actual kids?

>no strategist
Her parents are in the UN. Same thing with that Malala girl. The only reason you even hear about her is because of her "strategists".

friendly reminder that the people that campaign against nuclear power don't actually care about climate change

Attached: 1383837.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Damn, is it this easy to get an audience with the UN? How do I get on this shit?

Soros latest weapon against western society, an autistic child who can barely speak coherent sentences.

The real question is how retarded normies are that take her seriously as if she wasn’t just a tool being used.

Yeah, but I want the next generations to suffer, not me! I won't even have kids anyway.

Attached: 1568873611117.jpg (500x373, 46K)

consumer based climate change is a scam

>don't want to side with /pol/ but this is the alternative
heil hitler I guess

How do I deal with the fact that I'll have to see her face more and more in the near future?
>Does she think the UN is a world wide dictatorship that can bend any country to its will
thats a good one user

Attached: 22 percent angry.png (162x171, 68K)

>We all need to be taxed to hell and back and live in solar powered mudhuts and eat mealworms
>Not China and India though :^)

Nooooo the solution has to be totally unreasonable, impracticable, and involve massive government contracts I can give to my friends!!!!!!

NieR

Don’t be such a fucking ageist

She's David Hogg but for climate change. Only emotionally manipulative fucks use kids as their spokespeople.

liberals arent trying to stop corporations from polluting
they're trying to make poor people eat bugs and drink piss

Why the fuck aren't all these climate zealots going to India and China to protest the actual leading causes of emissions in the world instead of begging for bigger government and more taxes at home? Surely.they aren't unprincipled snakes?

>thinking the UN couldn't make a bigger laughing stock of themselves after Anita and co
>this happens

Attached: 1566725909869.webm (1000x563, 433K)

I hate Sw*den g*rms so much

DON’T EAT MEAT
DON’T HAVE KIDS

Attached: 1B9E2B23-74F6-47D3-B54E-23BE3667C76F.jpg (948x1165, 158K)

because white people bad

>i am a young person
you need to be 18 or older to post here

(((Thunberg)))

>why yes i do think banning air travel and all forms of Gas propulsion is a Smart and viable option for the human race *eats a hand full of Nut allergy free Non-GMO crickets and downs it with Cockroach milk*

>sailed to America on her "carbon neutral boat"
>in order to support this trip the support crew had to charter three 737 jets

Attached: 1566877800199.jpg (2671x2154, 697K)

How can I not eat meat when Carnivore is the best possible diet?

>they're SEETHING about this fucking 12 year old

Yeah, seeing kids your own age become that famous and successful can really anger autists.

Attached: 1568630591816.jpg (250x247, 8K)

>No nuclear energy
>No renewable bio fuels
>No market solutions
>PANIC!
Why are "environmentalists" so fucking stupid?
>Inb4 autism
not an excuse

>other countries are destroying the planet so fuck it, we should aswell

>implying I’m a statist cuck
Try again, corporate cocksleeve :^)

Why isn’t she singling out China and India?
I’m not gonna turn my AC off or start eating meatless burgers because pajeets burn literal shit and dump it in the river or China burns the bodies of iPhone makers for fuel or whatever

>China
>India
Do you fags come from a discord or something repeating the same faggot lines all the time?

Attached: co2-emissions-per-capita.png (1005x930, 86K)

Not if it gets too warm. Some life can only evolve and survive to a certain temperature and then die off.

the more i hear this pompous bitch, the more i wat to start rolling coal just for the hell of it

Man, this is what we have to work with?

Attached: 09-23.png (620x771, 88K)

Fucking hell I can't watch this shit for more than 3 seconds without cringing
>how dare you!

Attached: 1568834470243.jpg (2000x2666, 1013K)

The funny thing is she is a literal who but /pol/ is going to give her a career.

Its like anita sarkeesian all over again.

Because the ones with IQ slightly above room temperature realize it's currently the easiest way to embezzle free money for little effort and the ones with IQ below room temperature make good foot soldiers

You’re killing the planet user stop eating meat or having any kind of enjoyment in life if you like something it’s probably bad for the planet don’t do it

What this even has to do with being subservient to the government when the whole point is to criticize governments for being absolute shit? Is this some late game obtuse brain of "if you're against current-form capitalism you advocate the state's cock all over your face" bullshit?

Every country on earth except for China and India could go 100% green renewable and it wouldn’t matter

That’s how much the bugs and poos pollute

Attached: 1566339912321.gif (250x250, 69K)

>blacks fare better in the heat than whites

Climate change is a Jewish plot to destroy whites, you mong!

Attached: 1567823306053m.jpg (768x1024, 124K)

I want to legit eat that protein bar from Snowpiercer

>per capita

When you have 5x as many people this is irrelevant

>Why, yes, I do support carbon taxes that would benefit my family
>No, of course I would not support lowering the population of third-world countries and cutting aide to Africa

Metal Gear.

Attached: 1563033922528.jpg (576x1024, 74K)

>scource: world bank
Lmao

LMAO
Imagine thinking China isn’t the leader in pollution

I mean, she's 100% right. It's younger people like her that are going to have to live with the consquences of the older generation, who will croak off before they'll suffer for their greed.

32 isn’t young millennial cunt zoomer.