Who's the target audience of Code Vein...

Who's the target audience of Code Vein? Soulsfags won't like it because it's anime and combat is shit and weeb coomers won't like it because it's too hard.

Attached: 1539302987688.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18685130
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXjg0KDSgyE
youtu.be/-8e8bkRQd-U?t=7805
youtube.com/watch?v=3DbHo0MmxLk
youtube.com/watch?v=DNZMQeg_VQk&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me

Dark Souls is one of my favorite game series and even though I hold no love for anime, I’ll probably get this because it looks interesting to me. I also like games where you can customize your characters

try the demo

Bloodborne fans since the gameplay is more similar to it than Dark Souls, weebs that love waifus, also a more casual audience that likes anime and last, God Eater fans

It won't have a big audience but I think it will have some solid fans

and you are?

>Soulsfags won't like it because it's anime and combat is shit
Combat is fine and it being anime has nothing to do with soulsfags liking or disliking it.
>weeb coomers won't like it because it's too hard
You clearly underestimate them

As a BBfag, this is true but its still kinda slow. Also most the the boss fights take place in the same circle arena. Pretty retarded

Well yeah, BB is fast asf, also in Code Vein you don't dodge, you roll so that makes it even slower

Actually, CV is like a rounded product for a wider market, nothing spectacular, but it can fulfill the requirements

Most souls fan are okay with easier games. Dark Souls is challenging, sure, but I don't play it solely for that. I like souls because it's FUN. This is basically a laid back souls game with slightly more anime tiddies than I like, but still worth the time spent playing it.

Soulsfags are the biggest weeaboos ever.

played 10 mins and already hated it.

If you are light enough, you get a better Bloodborne dash

You can dodge. With rifle or with some equipped gifts.

me

>Soulsfags won't like it because it's anime
Speak for yoursel nigger. Though it does look like the shit kind of anime, and I'm not talking about its character designs. The world and combat mechanics look very uninteresting.

The combat is fine, though

Hey, me too.

Attached: surge.png (711x531, 144K)

Combat looks great to me. I've played all of Miyazaki's games as well as Nioh and the DMC series and Dragon's Dogma among others, so I can safely say that CodeVein looks great.

CHAD Vein

Attached: Io milk.png (320x279, 74K)

Get rid of the smile and I'll save this image

I was somewhat interested until I learned it uses Denuvo.

stick me in your hard, hard drive

Attached: code vein.png (320x279, 60K)

I like Souls and I'm a diet weeb so I'm real excited.

>£30 on gamersgate uk
Is it worth it anons?

Now give her a new mouth and I'll save it again

I love Io! Her amber eyes are pretty, she's really affectionate, and is super cute on top of it all.

Greenmangaming just sent my key.

its free for buccaneering scallywags
you'll probably only lose like 3 fps and it'll take the piratefags and extra 30 minutes to crack open, not a big deal. BL3 tier big brother shitbaggery is scummy though.

>its free for buccaneering scallywags
Yes but I want to play the game this month, not in in November or December, user

>BL3 tier big brother shitbaggery is scummy though.
Yeah that's why I don't buy Denuvo. Not because of performance or anything like that, I just find it insulting.

>Combat is fine
I can't imagine how low your standards must be to think this. It feels like Skyrim combat.

the co-op is fun though

I love Dark Souls and love anime.

But I hate the look of this game. It looks like the shitty kind of edgy anime like Tokyo Ghoul or Ajin.

>haha look at this weeb game
>what if we... bought it... just for giggles and co-op...
>aha ha, just kidding.. unless..?

>Soulsfags won't like it because it's anime and combat is shit
As a soulsfag, combat ain't shit. Its like saying we don't like bloodborne. Those are just the ones that are too poor for a PS4.

>it's anime
What fucking site are you on?

is this shit coming out on the 26th or 27th. Steam says 26th, everything else says 27th.

Attached: file.png (320x279, 51K)

Are you new or something? Theres 2 reasons right there why weebs will buy it. Then itll rot on their shelf/steam library forever.

>I just find it insulting
agreed. I don't mind competent and lightweight anti-piracy systems if the devs feel like the game needs it (which is telling of other peroblems) but why they keep choosing absolute dogshit like denuvo is fucking beyond me. Probably because it's cheap or they get some under-the-table deal out of it or something.

steam says 27th for me
are you australian or something

Local time zone release most likely. Use a vpn on the 26th as soon as it's out for NZ

Mission: Accomplished

Code Vein SURGE

Attached: Code Vein surge.png (712x527, 159K)

Soulsfags don't even know what is a good combat. Almost all the depth from Souls is derived from smart enemy design; the combat system itself is barebones. Code Vein, by comparison, has some neat combat ideas, but its enemy design is abysmal.
As for who the game will appeal to, judging from the massive amounts of fanart we've seen, I think we know exactly who this game appeals to. Difficulty won't deter the weebs. Just look at Touhou.

Weeb play difficult games all the fucking time, hell, just look at the Touhou community and the 1cc threads on /vr/

Tohoumind

>Trophy whores have been digging into CV for several days now
>Not a single Xbox copy has popped up yet

I bet you think DMCV's potato juggling combat is good

how'd you swing that? dmc combat feels terrible.

I'm in NA. I guess it'll correctly itself eventually. Got little exciting thinking the release date might have changed.

Attached: vein date.jpg (372x441, 38K)

She's also very good at fighting!

I was ready to buy it, then i found out it has no pvp ffs, not only you are screwing over a fair share of potential buyers, but also enables other people to just wait until the game is on sale since there is literally no reason to get the game day 1, why the fuck you'd add coop but not pvp is beyond retarded
>tfw won't be able to use my edgelord of edginess vs other people
Goddamn

It's still the 26th for people on other time zones.

Souls games aren't hard. That's just marketing bullshit.

>caring about PvP
Retard.

>invade somewhere
>Yakumo rapes your ass while the Host spams spells
Yeah, no

>not wanting to fight other people
Bunch of faggots all of you, no wonder you have trouble vs queen's knight

Well I'm a soulsfag and a weeb and I haven't been this excited for a new IP ever so suck my nob, OP. It's what you do best anyway.

>a fair share of potential buyers
>a fair share

Attached: 1512390308112.png (211x195, 37K)

The Surge 2 is better in every way. You didn't play Dark Souls for the character creator. I played both the demo and I watched my favorite streamer Lirik play it earlier and it looks lit af.

Fuck weebshit, Code Vein blows.

PvP is for faggots

they're just softies that can't handle any sort of competitivity or fun banter, probably fresh off reddit after having to spend their evening looking after their wife's child

>lit af
It's past your bedtime.

Dumb falseflagger. Even though I'm not getting the Surge 2, I refuse to believe its fans are like this

The only reason anyone likes Souls pvp is because they're too shit to play actual fighting games

I genuinely believe that there is not a single actual Surge fan out there

I'm a weeb soulsfag

Will probably buy to make cute clown girl

Attached: 7ABF07F4-997C-4F1F-A2D7-43DB9D45EC37.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

Played-Bloodborne-But-Not-Soulsfag here.
This is the third anime game I've bought... Ever.
It's a good game faggot.

So what are anons hoping to see in the full release? I'm hoping my Aset build will be obtainable somewhat early on. I know the actual Aset blood code won't be in the full game; I mean same skills and stuff.

>So what are anons hoping to see in the full release?
More dungeons like the starting one. Looping back in on itself and to previous checkpoints is much more interesting that the corridor simulator of the Depths.
Also I'm hoping for an engaging plot that won't be the most obvious shit ever. Which, considering the plot twists in the God Eater games, is pretty much a given.

>subhuman PvPfags think they matter
how'd you enjoy sekiro

Attached: I shall partake.png (500x500, 118K)

Any of you anons gonna do this?

Attached: 1569237212204.jpg (2220x1080, 719K)

>don't know about surge 2
>maybe it could be ANOTHER soulslike to hold me over for now
>look at gameplay
>generic action genre lightweight movement that doesn't punish you
>enemies don't stay on top of you
>auto-healing
>simplistic as fuck enemy attack patterns
>1/10 difficulty instead of soul's 7/10 difficulty
Why was this random ass game brought up? I feel like I wasted my time watching a video for it and that doesn't usually feel like a waste of time.

No, I'm not going to fly to the other side of the country just to give blood to save $60

It's okay bro, at least DS3 invasions can still be fun

>corridor simulator of the Depths
I'm thinking the Depths are sort of the "chalice dungeons" of this game; I think the full release will be more like what you said.
>plot that won't be the most obvious shit ever
Well... Anime game. We already know Io's gonna fucking die and that's without the silly "leaks."

Stop giving him (You)'s, it's obvious bait.
Not going to fly to San Diego for a $45 usd game.

Why do you think Sekiro was dead three months after its release?

She needs to have her usual blank expression

Minimal replayability.

>california gets all the cool shit
Is it to make up for it being the shittiest place in the US?

HONK CAPTAINS A CONDOM

California is fetishized by everyone who hasn't been there.
It's a shithole.
It's too hot year-round. Living conditions are shit, but simultaneously stupidly expensive. Crime rates are through the roof due to multiple factors not worth going into in Io's thread.

Careful there. The director actually writes decently surprising stories. Like, oh, killing off one of the first four introduced characters halfway through a game or leaving a mentor-type character to die only for your previously silent and gormless protagonist to tell your boss to go fuck herself and go save the mentor character themselves.
So I'm expecting a decently shocking twist like Io either not dying or Io turning out to be evil.

Glad I don't live there otherwise I might be compelled to share needles with aids infested psychos

Maybe it's because Sony's US headquarters are there?

Im not driving 15 minutes + parking fees to downtown to save 50 bucks on some vidya.

Also designing gameplay around perfect timing in 2019 when input lag seems like it is at an all-time high. Seriously, why is input lag and net code so shitty now? Shouldn't these things be constantly improved instead of getting worse?

There is no such thing as sharing needles when it comes to the red cross and there's no such thing as an HIV-positive blood donor, paranoia-kun.

Soulsfags who are also weebs

Attached: 1552562852213.gif (385x215, 999K)

Based on the screenshot, I assume it's because TwitchCon is happening at the same time

I'm hoping for some better boss arena variety, but it isn't too much of a concern. Besides that, I'd love to see some huge fuck-off spell like Maelstrom in D&D or Soul Geyser/Stream in Souls

I'm sorry, what? I played all Dark Souls games for over 100h each and I love anime, really excited for Code Vein.
Also Dark Souls always had anime references.

Attached: 6eb91a44e4e3605184cd7d77681483436db1e2f5_hq.jpg (480x609, 26K)

>over 100h in ds2

Attached: 20190923_084941.png (255x277, 63K)

b-b-but Berserk doesn't count because the MC is MANLY

Why do you niggers care about pvp in games like this honest question?

That's basically two playthroughs.

>Sony's US headquarters
First off, it is Sony's headquarters, not its US headquarters. Anyone with the power to make a decision at Sony is now located in California, which is why they have taken such a dive.

Second, you do know Code Vein is a multiplatform game with no favoritism towards Sony right?

They can't play any competitive game that requires actual skill

Cope.

Facetious answer? So they can swing their gamer dick around.
Honest answer? To show off their character without having to come to this hellhole.

I actually played DS2 more than DS3, it's a comfy game and Majula is the best hub

Well, Yea Forums? Which one are you going to play Code Vein in?
strawpoll.me/18685130

>First off, it is Sony's headquarters, not its US headquarters. Anyone with the power to make a decision at Sony is now located in California
Well that explains way more than I ever wanted to know.

>The Surge 2 out today
>This out in a few days
>They both look decent
Soulsbornes rise up?

All y'all are faggots.

Some of the hitboxes are shit, anything to do with netcode is shit, and the vanilla level design is shit except for shrine of amana otherwise I also liked ds2, it's just got those odd niggles fucking everywhere that stop it being best souls game.

this. surge 2 takes a massive dump all over weebshit

>still at it
Yikes!

I will donate milk

Just make a game with the graphics and gameplay fluidity of DS3 but the build variety, level design and story of DS2 and you'd have Game of the Century on your hands.

>Soulsfags won't like it because [...] combat is shit

That would mean Soulsfags don't like Souls.

casual animefags like those who play atlus games

but this game seems to be trying so hard in the wrong way. the devs tried to bring new grimdark blood ala soulsborne into their anime game and failed. the animefags dont play hard and dark games like this even if its anime. they play it if it has some pop charm and is easy like nier2.

code waifu

Attached: CODE VEIN Trial Edition_20190923014538.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

nah, use ds1's level design instead otherwise I agree.

>God Eater is Monster Hunter for edgy weeaboos and waifufags
>Code Vein is Soulsborne for edgy weeaboos and waifufags
What's next?

Because is fun, it lets you test your skill and build vs something that isn't a retarded AI that you will beat after 2 tries with whatever you play, it also gives a reason to try new builds, besides, souls gameplay is unique, the only similar thing i've found so far is mordhau but its dead already

Animal Crossing for edgelords

how much does this gyaru charge an hour

The combat is only shit if you don't git gud.
You can say this about every game that follows this formula to be quite desu.
Learning to work the game's mechanics makes it fun.

Kingdom Hearts for edgy weeaboos and waifufags.
Make it a crossover with Tim Burton.

Isn't Kingdom Hearts already for edgy weebs? Just throw in some more female characters and rope in the waifufags.

Edgy racing game for waifufags

Nothing if you're good. Too much if you suck.

My cute Monster Hunter World waifu character is killing all the monsters with her 10 meters long Katana so your logic is already flawed.

Code vein feels like Ds2 though, even more floaty somehow, there's no weight in the weapons, its not even close to the feeling that soulsfag expect from a game, i don't think you've heard about lords of shadows but code vein feels exactly like that, from combat to level design

I unironically want this.
Animal Crossing in a gritty city (but still with adorable critters, cursing and stealing and getting drunk and hitting their neighbor with an empty beer bottle) is my ultimate dream game.

Unironically could be awesome.

That's a joke right?

Wouldn't mind an edgy crossover game or something. Maybe Atlus meets WB IPs a la Lego Dimensions including stuff like Matrix, Lord of The Rings, DC, Freddy and Jason movies?

Waifufags and zoomers who think Souls gameplay is the best thing ever

Nah. Its just the only decent fighting game thats not dead is UNIST and i usually fight the same people.

Attached: fvwy1gqk45n31.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

KH isn't edgy at all. It's got you running around with Goofy and Donald Duck for fuck's sake. And it's already lost on the waifufag front because from Chain of Memory onwards they've just been constantly romancing the fujo demographic. I mean, an organization of 12 pretty boys and one token chick? Really?

Right here with you!

Isn't there a manga that's pretty much that exact thing?

Twisted Metal/Vigilante 8 for waifufags would be perfect

I was about to say that CV before the delay was still better than LoS, but then I realized I was thinking of Lords of the Fallen

He's you, but gayer

>Soulsfaggots do not like anime
Man, imagine tricking yourself into something like that, is a fucking weeb game made by nips, and so is CV. All Soulfaggots are weebs.

>anime twisted metal
Ah fuck man

Attached: 1569256074358.jpg (1218x912, 75K)

>lord of shadow
*lords of the fallen

Buying it because GE cliche story and the characters always being likeable (looking at Lindow, Haru and Emil)
I expect edginess and the companions being pretty good

Literally everyone on Yea Forums that talks about California says it's shit. I don't think I've ever seen anyone fetishize California besides Californians who have to cope with living there.

>Isn't there a manga that's pretty much that exact thing?
I don't know but you better find it for me right now

Well fuck, never mind. LotF is far below even pre-delay Code Vein

I... I didn't say it had the waifufags. I only said how to grab them.
And KH isn't edgy the way, say, Shadow the Hedgehog is edgy, but it still tickles that same audience's fancy.

Battle Royal.
Create, customize and equip edgy anime girl and throw her into battle

Attached: sample_72802a75bddb5d1a35676eb5bae1a4a7.jpg (850x839, 180K)

Yeah i wrote that wrong, its lors of the fallen

But thats literally just Battle Royale

Plenty of weebs like Souls, what are you talking about?

>everyone on Yea Forums
>taking Yea Forums as popular opinion

It really doesn't, if only because enemies aren't punching bags that take forever to down.

What is the combat like? Without looking at anything I assume it's as close to DS combat as God Eater is to monster hunter combat

Play Valkyria Chronicles 1 and 4.

>crime through the roof
Nigga just live in the mountain regions. I mean the last major thing that happened in this area was some Arizonian crossing out border with like 200 pounds of heroine and that was months ago.

>feels like Lords of the fallen

You're retarded.

Only because of that, they feel really similar combat wise, that isn't good

Closer to Bloodborne, really.

Wow, no crime in the area that has fucking nothing. Who'd have thought.

Imagine DS3 but slightly faster or BB but slightly slower.

It's fun if you're not a pedantic baby bitch contrarian who wants to hate it because it's a Soulslike and at the same time wants to hate it because it is different from Dark Souls.

Basically, approach it with a fresh mind; don't try to compare it to another game. If you like it, great. If you don't like it, great.

I think it's fun myself; the magic is actually really good and worth using which is unexpected in any ARPG, and "floaty" is not the right word to use like everyone does. I'd say it's stiff here and there but it's not BAD.

I just enjoy things. Honestly I pity people with these so called "standards".

Fucking lmao thia backpedal

>souls-like
>without any shields
Guess I'll just Zweihander unga-bunga then

Your Zweihander is a shield

Who uses shields in Dark Souls anyway?

You can 100% block with zweihand.

are you me?

Attached: 1554043969713.jpg (638x558, 64K)

You can still get the complete damage negation with the QSGS too, using the same buff you would on the Zwei.

me :)

Youre, like totally, not me

Yea Forumsros, I tried to make my waifu Yatsu Murasaki, does it look good?
The skin tone may vary in your monitor or mobile, but in game looks more accurate

Attached: 66937eb4cbb7531119b560e896d7e3ae.png (1428x1025, 1.79M)

I think it looks pretty close user good job

Shields are ok but not if they engender passivity

Me. Only against dogs, spear cunts and knife wielders, but I'm not too proud to use them.

Pretty good, though I'd change the outfit.
I made a character I really like

Attached: A Thousand Nights.jpg (1920x1080, 94K)

What's the coop like? Is it the usual souls shit or something different?

Target audience here,

Hate anime, very much enjoyed all 3 dark souls games. The demo peaked my interest and I will most likely purchase it.

The blood codes are a cool mechanic and if there are anywhere near 30+ of them I could see it keeping me entertained for some time.

Dilate.

I think it's Beastars or something

>using a wojack

opinion discarded

>konosuba aqua
>black rock shooter
>carmen san diego
What characters have you seen in co op?

Attached: 1569261742052.jpg (692x480, 136K)

There is an achievement for getting 150 Gifts that weren't already unlocked in Blood Codes
Like Bloodborne's

Kinda have an idea for a game like that's a dark and series war story where moe anime girls kill each other in flat-out brutal and disturbing ways. Basically an attempt to troll COD/Battlefield dudebros.

I tried to make a closer outfit to hers, but I gave up and instead just went with an outfit I liked

I was gonna get it right away but honestly have have way too much backlogged shit as it is including shows, movies and books.
And Ciconia comes out in less than two weeks.

Actual unironic weebs who want to get their chuuni on.

cute girls being put into horrific war scenarios is my jam.

>being anime nothing to do with soulsfag liking it
Maybe it does. Souls' aesthetics are the opposite of weaboo shit, and the games are centered around a solid, difficult and polished combat mechanics, whereas most weaboo games are just a fest of fan service with (less than mediocre) gameplay as an afterthought. Soulsfags are cold-minded people looking for a manly challenge, weaboos are a bunch of fat wankers who got too many participation trophies at school, and just want sugar for the eyes to jerk off to.
Sure you can find some people who have a like for both things, but I can see Soulsfags feeling disgust for weaboo games.

Attached: 1566998685168.gif (400x169, 1.46M)

CTR

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 134K)

I use the biggest and sturdiest shield I can find in every game and block every attack. I hate Dark souls 3 with a burning passion.

I just want to create a cute character and make her kill big monsters or enemies so I lack reasons to not immediately buy this

Attached: 1557661442188.jpg (640x620, 49K)

Watch School Days.

Thats just a guy being a cunt and getting what he deserved.

Those two statements are not compatible then. Ain't nothing ever gonna touch you if you get your Moaning Shield out.

Whoops, wrong title. I meant School-Liv e.

>end game item
Fuck this shit.

i'm gonna puke in mia's hat

>end-game
Are you fucking kidding me?
>go to Undead Settlement
>get Mortician's Ashes
>buy key
>save Irina
>hit Eygon with charge attack
>hit Eygon with another charge attack
>dies
>drops shield and weapon

Surgefags are really max shitposting today.

I liked that one, the anime ended at the right place imo. The college students bit onwards the manga was shit.
But I'm more talking about those occasional pixiv comics of girls being put into realistic war scenarios and watchign their friends get shot.

I've been waiting for so long...

Attached: Io scroll.png (664x892, 931K)

Sorry mr. turbo gaming league pro gamer, but I can't kill an end game mini-boss enemy in the game's second location.

git gud fgt

>Time staggered release at Midnight on the 27th on PSN
How absolutely retarded. I doubt I can just jump on my JP account and play 14 hours earlier either.

He has 500HP and two Estus Flasks. If that's too hard for you, how did you get past Vordt?

Will there be a midnight release for PC?

>prepare to dine was in 2017

Vordt isnt human.

>pre-ordered a physical copy for the slim chance of Amazon fucking up and sending the game a day early

Attached: 1513709179482.jpg (726x789, 72K)

Souls games are anime as fuck

why would there be?

>release was supposed to be one year ago

Attached: 1560521761560.gif (500x281, 927K)

why wouldn't there be?

Not des

Shit, I don't know.

Attached: 4234235.jpg (800x450, 101K)

Are you so braindead that you can't comprehend the idea that the two types of people you listed have some overlap?

Did they announce Pvp yet?

Why do you think Soulsfags and coomer are mutually exclusive?

because its not a popular game and bandai never does midnight releases for pc

The combat in this game is really floaty. It feels worse than Demon Souls.

If you're shit at these type of games, just summon someone that knows how to play and get carried. The braindead weeaboo audience will get this for fashion reasons and obviously not for the gameplay.

I'll pick it up on sale for 5 dollars a few years later. Got a lot of interesting shit on my backlog.

/end blog

But the vast majority of soulsfags didn't even play des

I know what you mean. Nothing has impact. I started enjoying it a lot more when I stopped comparing it Souls games.

I cannot wait to pirate this game.

Attached: evilCatClap.gif (81x81, 9K)

>don't tell him

Attached: 1569140691572s.jpg (250x143, 9K)

Doesn't really matter. It'll be cracked within a week.

Who's the target audience of this flattie?

Attached: 1568623801388.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

Same

>soulsfags won't like it because it's anime
wrong
the soulsfags who doesn't appreciate the roots of the game isn't a soulsfag

Miafags with taste

or an year

Same, but just so i know if it will run properly on my potato PC

Megumin fans

same

Me.

If not for the face/artist, sometimes I'd think it'd be hard to distinguish Murasaki from Rinko.

It took around 80 days for Octopath
>oh no no no

Attached: 1507001868720.png (372x351, 117K)

Gamer

Meeee

That's okay. I'm in no rush to play another Souls clone with anime tiddies slapped on it.

don't live there anymore unfortunately.
that's pretty cool though

Okay user.

Attached: 1506916985981.jpg (880x660, 156K)

Today I will remind them

Attached: 1523820435626.jpg (400x565, 67K)

All games get cracked one day, you just have to wait long enough
I remember VC4 taking so fucking long I was considering buying it but then the crack came out in the end

And here you see the most perfect example of Cope ever found on planet earth.

Here's your Code Vein vampires bro.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXjg0KDSgyE

They have to fix the co-op. You are fucking OP with another player who understands the blood build. A random and me killed the big boob boos in like 30 sec because we made so much damage.
Otherwise it's still fun but i can't see this game having longevity because there is no pvp and the pve is fucking easy with another player who understands the game mechanics.

I'm not paying $60 for a game that just copies more successful ideas before it. If I have to wait a week to three months to play it that's fine.

I'm in no rush.

Octopath is cracked? Dope

>I cannot wait to pirate this game.
>I'm in no rush.
Keep digging, this is fucking hilarious

it's a beautiful place that has a lot of natural resources.
if it weren't for the people and the impossible cost of living for anyone that didn't already own their own place before the housing boom or had a home they inherited, it'd be nice.

Cope

>own waifu
>when ((((she)))) is just a male mc with boobs
Actually never mind, you fucks like that.

Attached: 1560188967973.png (721x489, 137K)

>people are excited for this

youtu.be/-8e8bkRQd-U?t=7805

My god this looks terrible. The best part about it are the visuals and character customization, but the gameplay is like a budget souls title. It's so mediocre looking.

Attached: servbot-mega-man-legends-9.48.jpg (210x240, 11K)

Every post I've seen regarding the Surge 2 makes me agree with your viewpoint.

>no dagger weapons
Dropped.

Attached: 1569120586764.png (1280x720, 784K)

you can throw them! :^)

>If it weren't for literally everything there, it'd be a beautiful place to live.
Sums up California pretty well, lol.

it gets better 40 hours in ;^)

good job user

It looks shit because he's playing like a retard.
I promise it's fun user.

Any good videos then?

None that I know of. I only know from playing the demo and have not done any searching for other people's gameplay footage.

No, because everyone I've seen play it plays it like a retard

Some guy in the previous threads made some neat webms.

Instead of watching retards play the game poorly, why not play the demo for yourself?

Slow even for a BB tard? It must run at like 6fps

so there's no good gameplay and you people are hyped for it? did anyone stop a moment and wonder if maybe the gameplay is just not very good?

seems delusional

Slow as in slow-paced you drooling idiot.

I played the demo and liked it.

There's a demo, you absolute moron

there is a demo out and some people like it and some don't. Go make your on opinion on it.

I played the demo and enjoyed it, you're not going to convince me that I had "fake fun" shitposter-kun

asdf

>so there's no good gameplay
the demo you knuckle-dragging orangutan

Sorry for being hyped about a game that might be fun user I hope you'll not hate me forever.

Why the FUCK would i base my opinion on watching a bunch of ecelebs instead of playing the demo myself?

I'm not the one that likes 24fps games :^)

reminder to self: don't point out the obvious if a game has an anime aesthetic because people will take it very hard.

bad games get a pass if they look like anime. code vein is no different. no but really you people can't show me one good gameplay video three days from launch lol.

You didnt even read my post you quoted. But damn you sure baited me.

Almost every modern fighting game has good online and you can find a game within a minute or two of searching, at least on PC version. You are making excuses and are full of shit.

It's funny you picked UNIST which is probably one of the ones with the smallest online playerbases as well.

Alright, clearly it's just a retarded child trying to stir shit, no one reply to him

Note to self. Keep replying to retards to keep the thread alive.

Attached: 1569257687548.png (323x164, 82K)

>whoa this gameplay looks like shit
>he's just playing it like shit, the demo was very enjoyable
>lmao you have no proof that the game play was enjoyable
Don't even deserve a (You)

Why would there be a "good gameplay video" when the game isn't even out yet?

I love Souls, edgy goth aesthetics, and big tiddy. I also love and spend dozens of hours on games with robust character customization. I feel very well served.

no (You) for 479107715
Just play the demo and see if you like it dumbass. No one's giving you any examples because we know you're just gonna shit on it immediately because it's clear you've already made up your mind on hating it based on gameplay videos.

and me

Attached: 69919060_p0.jpg (703x262, 88K)

And me

Attached: Chad-taka.jpg (752x1024, 71K)

I'll keep replying to you so you can at least get some fun out of Code Vein via these threads since you definitely won't be able to on launch day when you try to play it.

Attached: 1459062247248.jpg (608x608, 71K)

>it's another "user got btfo so hard his only remaining trump card is to be facetious" episode

Yeah but those modern fighters arent good. Why are you being so mad about people wanting PvP that you have to twist it to revole around your own inferiority complex?

Coomer here. I prefer challenging games to easy ones.
I also don't think Code Vein will actually be very difficult but I haven't played any of the demo builds.

Spears look fun

Attached: Spear combat.webm (1280x720, 1.4M)

>zoomers are so retarded they can't decide whether a game is good or not without a video telling them

Really all the soulsborne are pretty easy. All you have to do is summon.
>inb4 dont summon
They put it in 5 games. Youre allowed to summon. There is no "right" way

and me

Attached: 6ab.png (600x1188, 430K)

>no pvp
Good, literally a big selling point. Autists treating the (fun!) minigame of Souls PvP like an esport was hugely detrimental to the community.

There is a challenge to it but I gotta say, as the only other soulslike I've played, Bloodborne has a steeper learning curve.
That's not to say this game demo hasn't been enjoyable. I love it and I'm stoked for release.

>Snowfield
Nice so it's not just in the town.

damn I thought this would be some evidence of good combat

nope

Hey look, this game actually has more variety of enemies than those generic grey monster things

>thrust retreat sweep thrust
That gift looks really bad

>the environments look samey
nah
though the few clips of boss fights we've seen show a pretty horrible lack in variety in boss arenas and that's a bit of a mood killer but not enough for me to be less excited for the game

It's actually a charge attack like Dragon Lunge, I believe. Io uses it a lot

Attached: Chariot Rush 01.webm (960x540, 2.13M)

Is easy to spot them.
Rinko has cow tits and purple bodysuit, Murasaki is more balanced, well built and wears white bodysuit.
You probably just need to see more pics.

Looks really pretty, but you can see the weightlessness of the combat a mile away. Hard pass on this one sadly.

Fucking sucks because I was so looking forward to this game being good.

Oh yeah that looks better and pretty fast too.
>spear didnt phantom hit the player in the face
Ah majestic.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com(2).png (700x751, 231K)

THE COOM CAN ADAPT NIGGER, WE PLAY ALL GAMES ONE HANDED, IMAGINE THE POWER UNLEASHED BY OUR TWO HANDS, THATS WHY THE JEW FEARS US AND USES THE NIGGERS TO OPPRESS US BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT WHEN WE ARE RUMBLED THE EARTH SHALL SHATTER AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Not even ironic btw.

>muh weight
Alright bro, go back to jacking it over Dark Souls' clunky mess of a combat system

Ok. Enjoy your uh, "game."

cheeky showing off their hitboxes

What do you mean by weightlessness?

can your character wear short shorts like that? this is very important

Better webm

Attached: Chariot Rush.webm (720x900, 2.09M)

Use the rebar weapon's ^+r1 or 0+r1

>that hitbox
Well it looks like they keep that good thing like in GE, although I expect AoE attacks hitting everything

Exactly what it means. The enemies don't react to any attack you do, everything feels cheap.

But the enemy flinches to the first swing and gets blown down by the thrust

I watched JoJo Part 1 for the first time a few days ago and now every time I see the word "vein" I can't stop thinking of that part where Dio pulls out a vein from Jonathan's neck and fucking fondles it. My neck even starts to feel weird while thinking of it.

That was some of the most disturbing shit I've ever seen in my life. I've seen cartel executions that disturbed me far less than that.

>gets flinched in the 2nd light hit
>third knocks him on the ground
what the fuck you want, permastun them?

The same target audience of all anime shit. Trannies, coomers and incels. And the same target audience of all souls clones. Twitch streamers

>It's not Dark Souls

jank

toon

Wow, it's Sonic Blade from Kingdom Hearts. So glad I preordered the game for that!

Why didn't you give her white clothes, though?

>Sonic Blade from Kingdom Hearts
shit it actually looks like it.

>exclusive preorder dlc
If those are only for preorder, what's in the deluxe edition?

That webm is with skill usage. Most attacks without any sort of effect hardly give you any feedback. Swings from your character feel odd and light. I like the game but you can't actually tell me you don't think it feels a little wonky.

Just what the absolute fuck goes on through your brain that made you consider Souls fans disliking anime a self-evident fact?

childhood is having standards
adulthood is having preferences

Gives me hope, maybe theres hope for me to make Tsubasa and play YAHAIYA as i kill the bosses.

he can't stunlock using regular attacks, which is apparently just now a bad thing and not throughout the entirety of soulsborne

Watching all the excited weebs in this thread having to talk about the mediocre gameplay is funny as shit. They just start ignoring comments made by people criticizing the game because it makes them uncomfortable.

Attached: 1564959336476.jpg (357x384, 30K)

Tomato tomahto
Yourgaythough potahto

damn dude are you still mad

>haha they're ignoring my shitposts that means I win

You're being ridiculously dense if you're trying to conflate of soulsborne with code vein

I mean besides enemy feedback and weightlessness which are all purely visual, it improves on spells, spell usage, MP gain and builds.

the "weightless" argument has been defeated time and time again, stop with that, you're only making the word meaningless like jank

479110735 (tu)

Why do people hate shield users in almost all genres of games? Is it related to why melee fans have a hate-boner for one or two handed weapon that isn't a sword?

Attached: 1546255623488.jpg (755x1057, 81K)

What's so bad about the combat? Is it stiff? Are hitboxes bad? Are poise mechanics unclear and inconsistent? As long as it's better than Lords of the Fallen I'll be satisfied

Woah.
There are environments other than dreary bland ruined city and dreary bland caverns?

It really hasnt. The most in the previous threads is that they dont agree with the term floaty.

>the "weightless" argument has been defeated time and time again

It's a legitimate complaint, and haven't seen it "defeated" once. Default, normal swings are what you're going to be using 90% of the time. Normal swings against enemies are unsatisfying as fuck. Compare the animations and the feel of any larger weapon in a Souls game. Completely different feedback.

Attached: mptv6cnrbp7z.png (714x671, 852K)

From what I can tell, the only complaint anyone has boils down to "wah it's not just like Dark Souls"
From what I've played it doesn't have any real stand-out issues, but maybe that's just because I've only played like 4 hours

Me, me, me.

>stiff
A touch, here and there. Not as horrible as some make it out to be. Takes some gitting gud is all.
>bad hitboxes
Some simply don't make sense but not enough to screech about.
>poise mechanics
They're there, but they're not carbon-copied from Souls so people hate it.
>better than LotF
Universes better.

>solid, difficult and polished combat mechanics
Lmao

Surgefags on suicide watch

Attached: 1567007401116.jpg (251x242, 15K)

No it hasn't. The physics engine in this game is dogshit and the sensation of impact is almost non existant.

I'm still mad that Bamco let the developers of this Souls-knockoff delay their game as much as they want so that it can be as good as it can be yet they held the developers of the ACTUAL Souls games to very strict deadlines with no delays allowed and as a result every Dark Souls was rushed and had a bunch of content they had to cut because of time.

It's most notable with the second half of DS1 and the... everything of DS2 but even DS3 had a lot of stuff cut/rushed because of time. It really pisses me off that there's not a single Dark Souls game that was given the amount of development time needed to reach it's full potential.

The greatswords in Code Vein feel fine for the most part, though the great hammers could use a lot of fixing

But that would mean there's more to the game than just the demo? Is that even legal??

Attached: Code-Vein_2018_07-25-18_014.jpg (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Io makes me think of grown up Shio. I gotta finish God Eater 2 and 3 then I'll play this one

>better than Lords of the Fallen
it is.
The problem is the feeling of weight when you hit a enemy with a weapon like a a greatsword/greataxe you can't feel it. The best example i can give you is if you played KH2 and switched right to KH3 you can feel that the Keyblade doesn't have any big impact on contact anymore like it did in KH2 or if you played dark souls and used fume greatsword in it you could feel the impact. That kind of impact is lacking in the weapons in Code Vein some people care for that some dont.
Everything else is fine they fixed a lot of issues like frame drops and stability since the closed beta so it showes that they care for problems.

It's like you're swinging around an overweight pool noodle. Needs more response in animation, sound, etc.

>Soulsfags are cold-minded people looking for a manly challenge
If they wanted a challenge they wouldn't be playing fuckin Dark Souls

>posts a dreary bland cavern
lol

haha

Oh damn this guy is about to show his gamer cred card.

But is it harder than MY GAEM? lol

Cause pvp in souls is literal dogshit.

>this cope
ooph

>I'm shit at fighting games so I'll just call them all shit

hehe

Attached: Code-Vein_2018_04-05-18_039.jpg (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Okay... well you do you.

me too

KEK.
That's true. Just because some journalist said it's the hardest game, dark souls fags think they are the elite group of gamers

It would be a great opportunity to perfect it.

I guess you just have a higher standard than I do, then. I'll pop in DaS3 again to see how Greatswords feel in that game

>arguing in Io's thread
Io would not want that.

Should have been me, yet I'm gonna play Surge 2 instead.
IT'S OUT

>old pic
they nerfed the tits
NO BIG TITS NO BUY

How about you not speak for Io, you fucking falseflagging Cruzfag?

Io is to busy to be the pillow of the main character.

user...

Attached: 1559332814892.png (1890x2160, 3.12M)

post new pic for comparison

Looks smaller

Don't tell me this is another Tifa situation

Attached: dick.jpg (495x658, 223K)

They did? When?

I didn't find anything that looked good, also I like that outfit more so I just went with it

The only environment I've seen from this game is the generic looking post-apocalyptic
cityscape almost entirely devoid of plant life. Does it remain like that throughout the game, or does does it have better looking locations eventually? One of Dark Souls biggest draws was some of the locations were truly gorgeous.

Attached: 1567729760309.jpg (1280x1272, 111K)

Look at how they slaughtered our girls, Yea Forumsros...

I can't bear to look

Attached: comp.png (394x462, 238K)

You get to go to the Giant Archstone and Anor Londo

Her breasts are still the same size (large)

Attached: Io_jiggle_03.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>Souls fans won't like it because it's anime
>Sekiro just came the fuck out at maximum weeaboo
>every single girl in the Soulsborne series has waifu fanart and loads of the enemies

Think before you post OP.

So are there any criticisms of the game that people can agree on?

But why not at least change the color of the clothes to white then?

runs like crap on cucksoles lmao

pc is the weebmachine now

Denuvo

I don't think we can really say, given we only have a demo and the reviews are on an embargo. But one of the trailers I saw did have snow and desert biomes.

>they jiggle
I wasn't sure if I should buy the game but now...

deluxe edition chads ww@?

Attached: DE.jpg (1004x192, 21K)

what's in it?

>giving money to gaben in the current year

The demo ran fine on my PS4 pro.

>buying the good goy edition

Attached: 1566956222579s.jpg (250x248, 10K)

yoyoyo

shit dude it was only 50 bucks

Attached: preordered.png (1165x55, 24K)

>got 3€ back because they reduced the key price in my keyseller
Always love when that happens

Attached: preload.png (1622x377, 1.48M)

season pass and some other crap. It's like $10 off if you get it from green man gaming.

ok thanks user

Is there any benefits playing this on pro? I have one and so far I think paying extra for one has not been worth it. If I had to make the choice now, it would be slim.

and bad goy edition was $29

Judging by what that user said a better framerate is one of the benefits. It also seemed like it was running at higher than 1080p but I don't have anyway to verify that.

I'm sure there'll be a digital foundry video going into detail about it all in a week or so.

She's better

If it didn't have denuvo, I would have purchased day one.

Played DS1 and Bloodborne solo. The co-op and PvP are not appealing to me.

Running animation is wonky
Parts of my character's appearance were reset when I finished the first part of the demo and went to look at the changing station

Same

Attached: CodeVein-8-1.jpg (1920x1080, 766K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3DbHo0MmxLk
Looks like PS4 Pro takes the win when it comes to fames, but how can't they get it to run a solid 60fps on XB1X. 4k ain't worth shit if your frames are all over the place. That video is from earlier network test so it doesn't represent retail version accurately.

gamesplanet sent out their keys already

Attached: capture.png (582x22, 2K)

Looks like a girl from Majikoi

As someone with a pro, the current demo version seems better optimized than the network test

HOMIE

How soon we 21:9 fags can expect a hex fix for the game? So far all nipponese ports have been lacking support for meme aspect ratios.

Attached: 95bcab02.png (1226x919, 86K)

The cloth texture looks like shit in white and grey, is better to use darker colors with it

Nips don't give a shit about ultrawide for a good reason. You whiny babies don't even make up 5% of users on steam.

I should I torrent this or pre-order the deluxe edition.

I can't decide between ps4 (åro); pr getting it on pc.
I fucking hate denuvo and pc is starting to get dated (only have a 970); but i don't want to fucking pay for ps plus. What do?

So far it looks like you don't need PS Plus to play this online unless you live in Germany

Pre-order and enjoy the launch hype & discussion with other normal people.

Ps4 (pro)*
Or*

Fuck i'm tired.

I want to fall asleep next to Io while holding hands with her.

>accessory limit seems arbitrary
>no real options for facial hair
>can't view blood veils in character customization
>running animation is hilariously awful
>backstab window can be oddly positioned or just inconsistent
>visceral animations are kind of long even when cinematic views are turned off
>can't invite Io to snuggle on the couch
>weird input for the gesture menu
>your companion revival ability should probably be its own input rather than taking up a gift slot
>can't regenerate ichor from the training dummy

But you do, just not for the demo

im going to make a sweaty brown tomboy

with big titties

How fluffy can I make the hair?

Be honest and answer me please, I'm looking forward to this game but I dislike games with slow combat like Dark Souls, Monster Hunter, God Eater etc. How does this games combat pace compare to those? Is it faster?

Attached: 7.png (115x137, 38K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: LMAO.png (1344x311, 305K)

It's faster, but not enough to make a difference.

Attached: 002933.jpg (697x376, 50K)

>video game journalists

Cope

Alright thank you very much. Guess I'll just avoid this one too then.

Wait...Dark Souls is hard?

Ooooh....I get it. You're being sarcastic!

Seems mostly faster than Dark Souls or MHW. Someone up above said it's slower than Bloodborne tho.

how many people can you take with you coop? Is it just you + npc + friend?

another dystopian cyborg bullshit game bites the dust

Literally 50 europoors care about that game. It's irrelevant.

Preload complete. Who's ready to embrace their edge?

I'm not big on anime but titty souls sounds based, so idk

>go to comifornia
>donate blood
>catch typhus
>die

Holy shit that's atrocious. Enjoy justifying your purchase of such a shitty game just so you can jack off to it, waifufags.

Attached: dontaskquestions.jpg (750x703, 95K)

Cope some more Surgefag

Dude, Code Vein will get even more ruthless reviews. Thanks to japanese pervert cartoons and the fact we live in a society. Shitting on copy cats is absolutely appropriate. You can't blatantly rip-off a well established formula and expect not to getting called out. Only one coping here will be (You)

Attached: 1568676548906.jpg (480x480, 22K)

>thinking any "soulslike" not made by from is good
Whatever you say, dumbfuck. Enjoy jacking it to your meaningless 2d girls and trying not to regret your purchase.

Attached: kek3.gif (480x270, 3.32M)

>Implying Code Vein is a 1:1 copy of Souls

Are you one of those mentally ill people who shat on ds2 because it wasn't directed by miyazaki?

daily reminder that the surge is better because of no denuvo

Attached: nomilkiesforpirates.jpg (1504x902, 170K)

i can picture the waiting room full of weebs with naruto headbands, those poor nurses

It isn't, despite being marketed as one. It would actually be a better game if it was, but the combat from all i've seen is absolute dogshit and the whole game is bait from bamco so they can make a quick buck off of waifufags.

No.

Ah, a Fromdrone

PREACH

Attached: 1531802481462.jpg (576x768, 127K)

>Implying Code Vein will get any better reviews
Look, I don't give a shit what some video game journalists are going to say. I'm going to play Code Vein because I want to. But pointing out rip-offs is legit criticism. At least those useless retards get something right once in a while.

If you say so. I just enjoy good games, and this won't be one of them.

Based and tomboypilled

post more screenshots pls

There is a difference between a rip-off and being inspired by. It's no secret that CV's gameplay was deeply influenced by Souls, but it has enough unique mechanics to set it apart

Thinking I'll get it on Xbox because
>Denuvo
Tried the demo and it feels like they tried to make a Souls game without caring as much about the "OMG SO HARD" shit considering how potent the gifts are, how it points out certain things more blatantly and the fact that someone you're playing with can keep you from dying by using the healing gift that eats your HP. The Drain is definitely a God Eater holdover too.

Attached: 1568928982566.jpg (600x476, 26K)

About what I expected

You probably think Radical Heights was just inspired by Fortnite?

youtube.com/watch?v=DNZMQeg_VQk&t=0s
>7.5
>73 on metacritic
oof I'd hate to be that autistic surgefag who raids CHAD vein threads to shill his lords of the fallen clone

Don't pretend Code Vein is going to do much better, having sexy anime girls is like a -15 for most reviewers

The Surge had enough players to illicit a defense of its sequel? Cause I tried to play The Surge and it felt like a slog.

code vein has nothing going for it other than the character creator coombrain

Just hit 53% on steam as well. Seems like there's a lot of trouble with Vulkan and graphics settings. Apparently all that screen tearing from previews wasn't just shitty YT compression, that's just how the game is.

Mia's hat is dumb.

as long as it's even one point higher I can continue bullying him

wtf is surge, never even heard of it till now

Me. I love games where you go exploring with companions, especially if they're anime girls. That's all I want. I play Skyrim exclusively to have a party of people to run around with.

It's a shitty sci-fi Souls clone that I'm pretty sure is some kind of money-laundering scheme, since I've never heard of anyone actually having anything positive to say about it

>Black Rock Shooter
Fuck I might wanna make that or a White Rock Shooter
WRS has an actual name outside that too so it'd fit.

Attached: Rock Shooters.png (480x272, 75K)

What did Radical Heights do different from Fortnite besides have a different theme?

>From the studio who PLAYED Lords of the Fallen and Dark Souls

I heard about it before release, thought it looked cool, then I didn't hear a peep about it until Code Vein's demo came out and started getting discussion here and suddenly the Surge 2 is already almost out. I never even knew the first one came out.

The blue zone is not spherical and it can separate players to different zones. You use in-game money to buy shit from vendors. See, not a total rip-off. Those small differences make a such huge impact, r-right?

Radical Heights
>was developed in less than a month
>had almost nothing to separate it from Fortnite
>was made by a guy who has tried riding bandwagons before (Lawbreakers)
Code Vein
>got delayed because the devs thought they needed more time to improve it
>has a bunch of different mechanics to separate it from Souls
>is made by the devs who did the same thing to Monster Hunter
Granted, if you think God Eater is a rip off of Monster Hunter, then you'll probably think CV is a copy of DaS

Fortnite would add spontanious stuff later (that it constantly adds and removes on a whim), but Radical Heights had stuff like prize wheels that you'd find in the world on top of loot. Skateboards and Skate Parks were also kicking around.
You could also break stuff for money that you could buy weapons with or stash with an ATM for another match.
Darwin Project for my money's still one of the most unique BRs even if it's designed around streaming.

Oh, I see.

God Eater's definitely got stuff to set it apart like the Burst system and the customizable bullets.
Freedom Wars was straight up a third person shooter in some scenarios but was also considered a Monster Hunter clone so it's not like they actually realize some of these do have differences that help them stand out.

Radical Heights's biggest issue was that it was very clearly rushed out the door to cash in on Fortnite's popularity as well as try to salvage the studio after Lawbreakers crashed and burned to the ground. But I'll give it credit for the small amount of good ideas it did have.

But does it have waifus?

>Who's the target audience of Code Vein?
me i like dark souls and i like animu
who would guess such a creature could be found on Yea Forums

>second half of DS1
The whole game is unfinished from the beginning, it was even more obvious when Japs managed to spawn shit with the debug menu

why do you chimp out about denuvo but not the fact that consoles are hardware drm forts

It's just annoying DRM, and going off the version packed with BL3 and assuming that version is the one going forward, is gonna be a constant consumer of both my bandwidth AND my computer even when not in-game.
Also trying to play Bamco games with Denuvo are doubly annoying because literally every time you try to play you NEED to be online, for some reason it just never sticks and has to constantly check.
I have a perfectly fine Xbox One X that won't have that happen to it so I may as well get it on there.

Attached: 1564855942512.gif (506x516, 443K)

>Granted, if you think God Eater is a rip off of Monster Hunter, then you'll probably think CV is a copy of DaS
That's actually how I think. They're close enough to make that assumption.
You could also say:
>Code Vein is made by devs who have been riding bandwagons before (Monsterhunter)
The difference is that Bamco is more competent than master Cuck and his team.
Now, I'm not saying ripping-off is all bad. It's just unoriginal. You can be good at it too. I enjoyed CV demo and hopefully I'll enjoy full game as well. But if journos take points off their review score due to unoriginality, it's legit criticism. As far as I'm concerned it applies perfectly to both CV and Surge.

>and going off the version packed with BL3 and assuming that version is the one going forward, is gonna be a constant consumer of both my bandwidth AND my computer even when not in-game.
you retard stop believing in discord screencaps
I understand your other points but there's no proof and that screencap is supposedly made from /g/ shitposts

God Eater is structurally identical to Monster Hunter in that you exist in a hub and only leave for instanced missions to fight large bosses, that you kill for materials to make equipment to fight more large bosses. It's generally quite different past that basic structure for a number of reasons.

Code Vein is probably closer to the Souls format than God Eater is to Monster Hunter, even though it has a completely different aesthetic and several of its own systems.

Eh, I get what you're saying, but I don't think critics would do that.
At least, I hope they don't

wingamestore just sent out keys

>Io's game might make a profit
>Io's game might become relevant enough to get more cute and lewd pics of Io and various mc's
Bro's, I think were going to make it

Even if that isn't true, I really wouldn't like to take the risk until it's confirmed one way or the other.
Plus it doesn't make my other points invalid and I still stand by those points.
At most I'll miss out on a modding scene for the game by getting it on Xbox but it's still a good alternative for me considering I'd be using the Xbox Elite Controller either way and my Xbox has my cable funneled through it so I have one less HDMI to worry about, so it's always on and ready whenever I'm watching TV.

>tfw know several artists excited to play the game
Here's hoping we get some good fan art

the new PES was just released days earlier than BL3 and no one is complaining in the same way despite also having denuvo, I just don't understand how people are so quick to believe in a random screencap despite back in the day the actual cracker groups themselves would comment on it being "uncrackable" like 3DM did

Is this game gonna have a m+kb controls?

Attached: 1516074772482.png (720x652, 346K)

Undoubtedly. Whether or not they will be mapped well by default remains to be seen. Dragon's Dogma pulled off a beautiful control scheme for m+kb; let's hope Bamco takes a page out of that book.

>the choices people make

Attached: 1566673574569.png (726x720, 72K)

>have lost to queen's knight around 8 times
>each time he's been like 2 hits away from death
>I'm level 20
I hate myself.